All Comments on 'The Times They Are A-Changing Ch. 01'

by rocket_man

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Please try and be original.

This has all been done so many times before. Successful husband, intelligent wife both in mid 40’s; now after 24 years of marriage the wife becomes a woman who is totally controlled by her vagina. One who is has an uncontrollable urge to be with huge black men and in fact does within hours of her husband leaving for a convention where he is the president of the State Bar Association and the keynote speaker.

I am going to assume that she taught her children to not get into a car with a stranger, but after just seeing this guy she does just that (rich white woman last seen getting in van with large black man). She will never even think of using any kind of protection because this is just a story and in stories nobody acquires STD’s or AIDS/HIV. At her age she will probably not be able to get pregnant; however with these studs who knows they just might have super sperm that can knock up the dead.

Since at the beginning of this story her husband is in bed with her covered in sperm from her friends we have to assume that he is going along with this and is probably the fluff guy for her studs. No sense in wasting female flesh for that job.

So these supposedly highly intelligent couple throws away everything that they have accomplished in life for unlimited sex for her with the unwashed masses. Oh yeah times they be a changing alright.

Yeah right!

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where is this story going?

This story has some markings of worth; however, I find it too soon to comment on the stories direction as the author has not given the direction of his characters just yet. Will the wife go too far down the road of foolishness? Will she be able to stop if she tries to stop it? Will the husband have a believable reaction to whatever happens or does not happen? In other words: I am reading, so please write more...

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Where is it going?

Well, not where I am.

Let us know how well this angel turns out.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
She a slut

End it now have her get aids and die!!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
To Please try to be original

TOO LATE!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
My dream

Is to be a hot wife and have multiple black men use my body as they will while my husband watches. Alas I am a sissy boy and while blacks may fuck me and use me I don't know if I will ever have a husband to enjoy my hot wife life. Perhaps Jackstud would like to see me moaning and crying for the cock

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jamal and his fellow cheap black dildos and another white cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous