All Comments on 'The Training of a Princess'

by Gary33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dialogue....

Some dialogue between the characters would have really added to this story. The title pulled me in, but although the story was written well, it didn't draw me into their world.

magee113magee113over 10 years ago
Pretty good...

Now do a little better. I would like to know who 'they' are, where 'they' came from, is she really a 'princess' or are you referring to a possibly 'spoiled princess', is he a slaver or a bdsm master, did he kidnap and drug her, or is she with him looking for some kinky action? I love to tease my readers too, so I can't and won't fault you there. But if you decide to take the story further, would you consider adding more details????? Please??? ;)

SamanthaVSSamanthaVSover 10 years ago
Our first every story...

Our first every story, Sir... This one means a lot to me...Thank you :)

SM1973SM1973over 10 years ago
Favourite...

Looking through my wife's internet history, it seems she has read your stories a LOT! Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it until

You had to go and ruin it with that one word I hate on Literotica more than any other (except maybe "cuckold") and that is .....TRAINING....for that one word, I gave it a reluctant 1* (to me it implies an owner with an animal, she is A HUMAN BEING A PERSON)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mind blowing

I would like to know where you met your, Princess in the traing. Gary33 tag me at aspenbluefire170@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous