All Comments on 'The Training of Sam'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I can't wait till part 2

One seriously good story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward to the next installment

Excellent!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 8 years ago
First Person Omniscient???

OK. A good story.

BUT... A first person narrative is traditionally limited to only things the first person narrator can experience. Sam wasn't present for those conversations twixt mom and aunt - so how could he know of them and later write about them?

Sure, it's only a "porn story". But there's no reason not to pay attention to the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oops?

I love this. But your dialogue is really confusing if you are a reader for the first time and getting wrapped up in the story. I think in this case, you should extend the story into more chapters. There are some things undiscussed here. Such as Sister, and Daddy, and how far the throws his game consoles. He is VERY confident now. Maybe too confident? What if Sister isn't as open minded? Or even more interestingly, what if she IS? Mayhap Daddys already bedded her? Dost he remain amongst his closest kin for to achieve le' petit morte'?Methinks there is more in the telling than is allowed on these pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tense?

yup, this one's got me a bit "tense" - can't wait 'til sister joins the family tradition- just how much tutelage will she need? hmmmmm

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Your story, but I also was wondering how he knew what his mom and aunt talked about.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Threesome?

Sounds to me this is rapidly going to become a FOURSOME!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
over the top

It was ok when the Aunt was having sex with him, but when he got involved with Mom it was a complete turnoff. Not into that at all.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter with the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this talented and prolific author has written on a number of forms of family fucking

In this excellent story he ventures into the hottest kind of family fucking--motherfucking. 18 year old Sammy's testosterone-riddled, a nonstop semen producing machine. As a virgin though, he's been shooting his semen into stupid kleenexes. His mother and his Aunt Gail think the time's come to change all that for the big good-looking boy. Young guys are well aware of how interested they are in what their nearest and dearest female relations--their sister, auntie, even their mom--are hiding between their legs. This story teaches them that the females of the family are just as interested in what they've got jumping around in their pants. Sammy's mother and aunt have a down-and-dirty talk about the kid's fat young penis. "I've been horny as hell to see what's in those shorts of his. The bulge in the front looks mighty nice!" "Gail!" Mom laughed and Gail joined in. "Actually, Gail, it IS nice." Aunt Gail is the minor league. She teaches Sammy what his penis is for besides peeing--how it feels up a nice cozy vagina (it feels great!). Real soon the boy graduates to the major league--his own mother and the vagina he came out of 18 years before. He jams his head between his mother's thighs and goes to town. "I dove my face into her crotch, filling my lungs with my mother's pungent aroma." Sammy finds he even loves his own mother's sharp musky cunt-smell. Is this a mommy-loving boy or what? But Sammy's got something big and very hard that's demanding satisfaction. So the kid shoves his fat cock up between his mother's legs and fucks the living shit out of her. He ends by blowing his hot young balls and shooting his semen up where it belongs. Up his own ever-loving birth canal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Older sister?

It was ok until the older sister arrived--at the beginning you said your mother had you at 19 and no sister was mentioned.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Question

So Katie must have been 14 when she had Jessica, since sis is apparently 4 years older than Sam. (College Senior). And Katie had been getting it on with her brother, I suppose he is Jess's dad. Question: is Sam's dad really his dad?

JPBVJPBVover 8 years ago
Orthography

You compliment a woman, but complement a shortage.

You take a breath, but to live you have to breathe.

Other than that, not too shabby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

>...I was speechless. My Aunt was asking me if I found her sexy and I had no idea >how to reply. I mustered all of my meager confidence and said, "Yeah, sure, I guess >so." I stared at my bare feet.

Well the first thing to do is break him of his wishy washy mouth or any confidence won't matter, lol. I can hear the first girlfriend, "You guess? You fucking guess?!?" Hehe

>I felt my imminent release and instinctively placed my hands on the back of her >head.

...better warn him about that too, before he goes pulling or holding it on, lol. Hell some girls have had such bad experiences that they don't want your hands on their head at all, or won't even go down!

>She emphasized that it was rape if a woman wasn't sure.

Guess I'd like to see a situational example of that one, how can you be 'not sure', either you want something or you don't. ...and if she is 'not sure' but doesn't say anything and has sex with you anyway then how is that rape? Hell, its a sad world we live in now when you can't even tell a woman that she's sexy or hot without worrying about a sexual harassment lawsuit. :( Glad I'm not single in this era.

I get not being able to express that verbally in certain situations and needing to read emotions and body language... But then again, with the exception of my wife, every woman I've ever been with has been the initiator, or flat out jumped me. (Aaah, the good old days!;)

>The walls were covered with promotional posters for video games and the shelves >were full of science fiction spacecraft models and action figures.

Meh, that won't change, a geek/nerd is a geek/nerd ;)

>Suddenly, we heard the front door open and my older sister, Jessica, who was a >senior in college yelled, "Mom! Surprise! I'm home."

Fuck yes! This is an awesome story! I haven't given all stars in a while! Sure hope there is a part two... Damn, my battery is down to 14℅ :/

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Home Schooling at its finest

Can't wait to read about the advanced course

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
So Damn Hot

That was simply amazing, so very erotic. I can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good story

But did we really have to know all the technical names for the yoga poses?

DeerhunterdwDeerhunterdwover 1 year ago

If mom got pregnant at 19 and is now 38 she had to have had his sister, if she is a senior in college at 15-16.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES