The Training of Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers

"Mom! We're home!" I let Aunt Gail lead me into the house and closed the door behind us. Mom appeared in the foyer and hugged her sister tight. She looked over her shoulder and saw me standing behind her, a huge smile on my face. "Hi, Mom."

"Come here, you." She hugged me tight and I couldn't help but notice that she felt a lot like Aunt Gail, but perhaps a little softer. I had never thought of my Mom as a woman, but after my summer of learning I realized she was definitely ALL woman. She tried to kiss me on the cheek, but instead, I turned my head and kissed her on the lips. I noted that her lips were fuller and softer than Aunt Gail's lips. The kiss didn't last more than three seconds, but it was nice.

"Oh, my!" she said as she slowly pulled away from me.

"I missed you, Mom."

"I can see that!" she said. I saw that her face was bright red and that her neck and upper chest were flushing as well.

"Where's Dad?" I asked looking into the living room.

"He had to go out up to New York for the week for annual training. He'll be back a week from today."

Aunt Gail said, "I've got to pee! Katie, should I put my bag in the guest room?"

"Yeah."

I followed Aunt Gail up the stairs and plopped my bag onto my bed. I looked around the room and realized just how immature I had been at the beginning of the summer. The walls were covered with promotional posters for video games and the shelves were full of science fiction spacecraft models and action figures.

When I finally went back downstairs, Mom and Aunt Gail had opened a bottle or red wine and were catching up. Mom looked up from the table when I walked into the kitchen and she asked, "Are you going to play video games?"

"No," I said as I grabbed a wine glass from the cabinet. "I'm going to sit here with two gorgeous women and enjoy some wine."

Mom glanced at me, then at Aunt Gail, and then back at me. "Well, well, you've really matured this summer."

I gave Aunt Gail a knowing grin and said, "You have no idea, Mom."

After we finished the bottle of wine, Mom made us spaghetti and we opened a second bottle and talked until the wee hours of the night. It was fun hearing stories of their youth, particularly tales of Mom's youthful indiscretions. Around midnight I said, "I'm beat. Goodnight." I gave each of them a chased peck on the cheek and headed up the stairs and immediately fell asleep.

The combination of sunlight streaming through the window and the marvelous smell of fresh brewed coffee coaxed me out of my deep slumber. When I got downstairs in my boxer shorts, I found Mom standing at the kitchen island bent at the waist with her elbows on either side of her iPad. She was reading the news with a steaming cup of coffee next to it. She was wearing one of my Dad's tank top T-shirts that ended about mid-thigh, and from the ample amount of breast that was showing through the arm holes, she wasn't wearing a bra. I had never noticed her wearing anything like this in the past, but of course, I realized that I typically went from my bed to the video game console. She might have been naked in the past and I would not have noticed.

She didn't even look up from the screen, but acknowledged my presence by saying, "Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?"

"I did," I said as I poured myself a cup of coffee. I leaned against the kitchen counter and admired my Mom's ass from behind. 'How could I have missed this hot woman in my house?' I asked myself. Her hips were wider than Aunt Gail's, and her butt was definitely fuller, but she looked so hot. 'I bet Dad tears that up.' I visualized Mom face down on the bed with her ass high in the air with Dad behind her, grabbing her ample hips and ramming his cock into her. My dick started to swell. 'Easy killer,' I thought. 'You won't be able to hide wood in these boxer shorts.'

"Aunt Gail and I had such a good time with you last night. I'm so glad you sat with us all night. We ended up staying up another two hours after you went to bed." She quickly glanced over her shoulder at me and caught me staring at her ass. She smiled and then looked back down at her iPad. She twitched her hips back and forth once and said, "Do you like what you see?"

Shit. Busted. The old Sammy would have been mortified and run for cover, perhaps never emerging from my bedroom again in this lifetime. But, the new Sam decided to take a chance. I closed the two steps between us and put my hands on her hips. I rubbed my swollen groin against her cheeks and said, "You've got a great ass, Mom."

She stood erect and started to turn around, but I held her firmly against the island, my swelling cock pressed against her ass. I moved my other hand up and across her stomach and pulled her tight against me. I kissed her on the nape of her neck and then nibbled on her ear lobe. I felt her take a deep breath and she placed a hand on mine. I moved my other hand through the loose arm hole of her T-shirt and felt the nipple of her left breast, hard and rubbery. They were larger than Aunt Gail's. I removed my hand from her shirt and press her back down so that she was bent at the waist over the island. I squatted down so that my face was level with her ass and I raised the fabric of the shirt up and over her hips. I was delighted that she was naked under the shirt. I moved her legs so that her feet were spread about a shoulder's width and I dove my face into her crotch, filling my lungs with my Mother's pungent aroma.

"Oh, Sammy." I heard her say. "Are you sure?"

I didn't answer but flashed my tongue out and into the folds of her pussy. I ate her from behind, reaching around with my right hand to find her clit. She pressed her ass back into my face. "Oh my god, Sammy, you're so good at this."

I still had not spoken. I took my other hand and wet my finger with her juices. I then reached up and plunged my finger into her asshole. If she was shocked, she didn't show it. Her only reaction was to whisper, "So good..." The muscles grabbed my finger and held onto it. I could feel her urgency and I worked her pussy with my tongue, her clit with my right hand, and her asshole with my left. "Oh, fuck, Sammy, you're going to make Mom cum!"

Her legs began to quiver and she thrust her ass back into my face preventing me from breathing. She came hard. I stood behind her and gently caressed her back while she recovered.

When she finally spoke she said, "Holy fuck Gail taught you well."

That caught me by surprise. She moved her head slightly from the granite surface of the kitchen island to look back at me. The surprise apparently showed on my face, so she smiled and said, "Sisters talk about everything."

I pulled my boxer shorts to the ground. My raging boner was pointing menacingly at Mom's ass. I took it in my hand and placed the head on the entrance to her pussy. With one slow thrust I pushed my dick into my Mother's womb.

Mom said, "You're so thick." She briefly stood erect and pulled the T-shirt up and off and then leaned back over pressing her large, soft breasts into the granite. Her breasts were smashed and looked huge from behind. I started thrusting into her slowly, pulling all the way out of her and then immediately entering her again before she could protest. "Oh, she's taught you SO well..."

I heard Aunt Gail coming down the stairs, so I was looking toward that area when she came into the kitchen. We locked eyes as I slowly fucked her sister from behind. "I thought I heard fucking," she said. She went to the coffee maker and poured herself a cup, and then moved to the table to watch us fuck.

Mom rotated her head 180 degree so that she was now looking toward the table. She looked at Gail and said, "My son is fucking me."

Gail smiled and said, "I see that." She was wearing a tight fitting camisole and panties. She pulled the panties down to her ankles and started fingering herself.

After several minutes of watching us fuck, she stood up and walked to my side. While I maintained the constant slow thrusts into Mom's dripping pussy, Aunt Gail kissed me and ran her hand over Mom's ass. She leaned down so that her face was right next to Mom's and she whispered, "You just have to taste his cum. It's so yummy!" She then reached under Mom and began to work a nipple. Mom rose up onto her elbows and forearms so that her large tits swayed under the motion. Gail used both hands to knead her tits and pull her nipples.

"I'm going to cum again," she said. The she asked me, "Are you close, baby? I DO want to taste your cum."

"I'm close, Mom. You cum first, and then I'll come." With that I picked up the pace and Mom began to slam her ample ass back against me, meeting each of my thrusts in turn.

"I'm close, Sammy! Fuck me harder."

I began to really pound her and she had a huge orgasm, her legs quaking. She held onto the side of the island for support while I slowed my thrusts for her to recover. After a minute she said, "Now it's your turn!"

I picked up the pace and felt my balls begin to tighten and that wonderful feeling that precedes an orgasm. When I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer, I slapped her on the butt and she spun around and dropped to her knees. She grabbed my dick and thrust her lips over the head, swirling her tongue across the bottom. I erupted into her mouth while she stared up into my eyes. I could see her swallowing as rope after rope of cum jumped from my dick into her mouth.

I was vaguely aware of Aunt Gail saying, "That's so hot."

When Mom was certain that there was no more cum to extract from the head of my penis, she stood and hugged me tight, smashing her swaying breasts into my chest. My erection was trapped against her stomach. "Thank you, Sammy. That was amazing. Your old Mom hasn't come that hard in quite some time."

Aunt Gail was standing next to us, naked below the waist. She said, "I'm next."

Suddenly, we heard the front door open and my older sister, Jessica, who was a senior in college yelled, "Mom! Surprise! I'm home."

Too be continued...

Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers