The Training of Sara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have all day CUNt."

She washed her hair and rinsed it out and then at his order did it again. Then she began on her body. As she washed, he gave her further instructions.

"Use lots of soap. Let the lather stand, give the antibacterial a chance to work. Scrub between your legs. Soap up that hand and clean your ass then scrub it with the sponge." She did as instructed. She had already learned the penalty for failure.

"Now soap your hand again and take your finger and clean out your ass hole."

She stopped, startled by the order and peered out into the darkness. She hesitated just a split second too long. She watched, it was like looking at a slow motion film clip, as the tip of the lash flashed toward her breast. It looked like it barely touched her but the knifing pain belied that conception. As the tip dropped from her flesh it took several layers of skin and leaving a red oozing scrape. The tip of the whip had caught the point of her breast and the mark ran from just outside her areola to the nipple. She cupped her breast and moaned out her pain.

"Ah, I do love that sound, will you give me the pleasure of hearing more Slut."

She immediately grasped the meaning and grabbing the soap bottle started to lather her hand. Turning her back toward the wall to offer herself some modicum of privacy she inserted her finger between her cheeks.

"No Cunt, turn around. I have to watch to make sure you are doing it right."

She felt a blush radiate across her face. The unseen man smiled as he caught the momentary change in skin tone.

"Now step back about 2 feet from the wall, spread your legs and lean forward until your head touches the wall. Now use 1 hand to separate your cheeks and insert your middle finger of your other hand in your asshole."

She did, inserting her finger to the depth of her finger nail.

"Deeper Slut."

She grimaced, and she felt the blush return, but pushed her finger into her hole to the first joint.

"Now stroke it in and out several times Slut."

"Please stop that I am not a Slut, I'm a virgin and my name is Sara."

She never heard it coming, and it wasn't a single stroke. Multiple bands of fire broke out on her back. Then again and again. She fell to the ground and now saw a totally black figure standing over her, with his arm raised, and the lash descended again and did not stop. She twisted and turned and with each motion new parts of her body were exposed and suffered their fate. Finally it stopped. Sobbing and mewling, unable to speak or draw a full breath she lay gasping on the floor with the shower water raining down on her body that felt like it was on fire. Slowly semiconscious thought returned to her. She stared up at the dark onymous form standing over her body. Well over 6 feet in height and very well proportioned. Heavy shoulders, arms as thick as her legs, and legs like tree trunks. All, covered from the top of his head to the tips of his toes. Only his hands were exposed and each 1 looked the size of a large dinner plate with long relatively slender fingers. The material was tight and form fitting from the shoulders to his hips, and then seemed to become looser, less form fitting. In his right hand he held what appeared to be about a 2 foot long leather wrapped shaft from which 30 to 40, 1/4" by 1/4", 2 to 3 foot long strips of leather hung. This was obviously what had inflicted her most recent bout of pain. She looked down at her body and saw it was literally covered with a crisscross pattern of nasty red welts. Each and everyone seemed to have a life of its own, burning and throbbing in non repeating patterns.

He spoke, and while the voice was still monotone but she sensed underlying tone of such sheer malice that in her mind wanted to run away, "I know that I haven't had a chance to go over the rules, which will govern your survival, but let me get 1 point throughly clear to you. There is no such person as Sara. Sara died the moment you took the 2nd puff on that Joint. She will never return. She is dead, and unless you wish to join her you better remember that now and, if you are lucky forever, simply a Cunt, Slut, Whore, and/or hole. If the name Sara ever passes your lips, if you ever hear it and respond, the pain you experienced just now will seem like a trip to a day spa and it will continue until you beg me to put you out of your misery quickly, which won't happen. Do you understand me CUNT?"

"I said, do you understand me CUNT?"

She whimpered' "Yes."

"Good now get up and start the shower over. Wash your entire body and be sure to use the sponge."

As it hit the welts, new fires broke out over her entire body. When the astringent, antibacterial soap hit them more pain exploded into her already overloaded senses. She was crying, moaning, gasping.

"Scrub your body with the sponge, CUNT."

What had formerly been an abrasive texture to the sponge now felt like she was rubbing her skin with a wire brush.

"Shut up and wash or do I need to give you some additional education."

"Now Cunt, wash that asshole and make sure I can see you doing it."

"Good!, Much Better! Now turn around and wash your hands. Now lets see just how frisky you are feeling."

A puzzled look crossed her face.

"Who are You?"

Her mouth started to open and then she stopped short like a dog that has out run its chain. She almost jumped backward. He watched with that unseen smile and a glint in his eye as she pondered what answer to give. He didn't push as he enjoyed her quandary and the fact that she new she had one. She started to look him in the eye and then somewhere in the back of her mind she remembered that this could be construed as an aggressive act. She definitely did not want him thinking that. He read her body language like an open bok and thought to himself, interesting.

Finally, almost in a whisper she said, " I am a Slut."

"Louder, I didn't her you."

"I am a Slut."

"Just whose Slut are you?"

"Your's Sir."

"I see you still have a problem with the "C" word. We'll have to work on that."

"Now get your hands nice and sudsy and wash your filthy, nasty cunt."

"Start by washing the general area of your outer lips. Then spread your lips and wash out all the area including your inner lips and then shove two fingers in the hole and wash that out, too."

She wanted to look at him but something still told her NO. She hesitated and saw the whip flick in seeming impatience. She spread her legs and leaned slightly forward to ease her access and started to follow his instructions. Suddenly, he was squatting in front of her, staring past her breasts at her vagina. He watched seemingly intently as she washed. She felt the heat of a blush on her neck a face. Then she came to what she new was going to be the difficult part.

She was as she said a virgin. More unusual, she had never had any sexual experience with another person. No hand jobs, blow jobs or back seat groping, nothing. Though she masturbated about 3 times a month she never inserted anything, not even a finger inside herself. She had tried once when she was 13 and it was so uncomfortable she never did it again.

Now her heavily soaped fingers were trying to push their way in and her tight hole resisted all but the tips of her fingers. Suddenly, his had shot forward, grabbed her hand and with one quick upward stroke her fingers sunk into her vagina to her last knuckles. His strength was incredible, she felt that at any second he would literally lift her off her feet. As she struggled against the pain of the intrusion and to maintain her balance her fingers slipped and slid around and in and out. This was compounded by his moving her hand in a circular motion causing her fingers to slide around her insides. Then just as she started to feel a familiar tingle, how could she, she thought, his had released hers.

"OK, that should take care of that. Hopefully, the combination of the washing, antibacterial/ antifungal soap should prevent either a yeast or e-coli infection. Really, how could you just continue to wear those soiled panties? You really must be a stupid little slut."

She was ready to protest when she realized that either immediately before, or at anytime after, she had put on the collar she could have removed the soiled garment, but she hadn't and even had peed and defecated in them again.

"Ok, do you prefer to use the razor or depilatory on your legs and arms?"

At first she did not even realize that he had asked her a question. He moved closer and then his finger tips trailed down her right and then left arm. His touch was so light it almost tickled.

"Spread your legs Slut."

That she heard and complied. He squatted on his haunches and examined her legs. His fingers ran from her ankles up the inside of her calves and inner thighs and then stopping short of her vagina down the other side. He similarly ran his fingers on the other areas of her legs stopping at several of the welts caused by the whipping. His manipulation of these areas rekindled the pain. Then he stood up and stepped back.

"I think we will forego shaving you legs and arms. I don't want you to cause further damage to your body then your stupidity has already caused. If you hadn't opened your Cunt mouth we would be able to proceed normally. I will have to consider suitable corrective training at another time. But you will still need to do your arm pits. Take the razor and soap over to the shower and shave them."

As she walked towards the shower she thought, "Fuck you, it wasn't my fault."

When she heard, "Yes it was.", she almost fainted and did gasp. Had she said that out loud?

"No you're safe for now, you only thought it."

How did he know?

"Don't worry for now. During this orientation period you will only received corrective training for your actual actions or lack thereof. Later as your training continues we will address the problem of improper thought."

As she shaved her pits she thought, that's impossible he can't read my mind.

"Ok, lets hurry up." As he spoke the lash gently made contact with her buttocks and then almost sensually slid off. She jumped as if shot and quickly rinsed off.

"Now goto the table. We are going to have to get that unsightly patch of growth off your pussy." By the way do you know if you have any hair around your asshole."

That question caused her to stop for a second and then the said, "No."

"No I don't or No I don't know, which is it?"

"I don't think so," she said.

"Bend over the table, spread your legs and then reach back and spread your cheeks."

As she did as instructed and felt the blush return to her face. It quickly spread to her neck and shoulders as she felt his fingers trace the inside of her butt crack and then deepened again as she felt his finger nail scrape across her hole. She felt his other hand come between her shoulders and press her firmly into the table. Then the hand that was invading her privacy smacked into her left and then right butt cheeks. The slap wasn't particularly hard but both surprised and stung.

"Yes Slut, you and I are going to have some fun with that ass very soon."

As he spoke his hand caressed her ass for a few seconds and then stopped. He stepped back.

"Now, on the table with your legs in the stirrups," he commanded. "Now slide forward, you need to open as wide as possible. There is no hair around your ass but that weed patch over your pussy does extend back and you need to be able to reach it."

" Now I am going to give you a choice," he said. You can either do yourself or let me do it for you. If you do it and it's not perfect you will suffer the consequences, if I do it you will not have to worry about it. So which do you want?"

The last thing she wanted was his fingers probing were no one had ever been. No, that's not right she thought the last thing she wanted was his so called consequences. She firmly believed that no matter how through and careful she was he would find some fault. He waited patiently, knowing full well the conflicting thoughts and emotions that she was experiencing.

His patience paid off and he heard her whisper, "Why don't you do it?"

"Excuse me I didn't hear you."

"I want you to do it."

"Very good, since I will be doing it we will use the depilatory cream."

With that, he reached down and grabbed a pink plastic bottle and proceeded to slab on generous amounts of the lotion that came from it. When he had finished he reached under the table and came up with a shower hose and rinsed his hands off.

"Now we wait for 5 minutes."

They waited in complete silence. Then he reached for the hose again and took a sponge and first wiped away the cream, moving from left to right, across the top of her lower stomach just above her slit. He rinsed the sponge of the thick auburn hair and cream and wiped again from right to left. Then he wiped with an upward stroke, starting from her but the left and then right sides of her pussy. After rinsing the sponge he wiped from the bottom of her slit back toward her ass into her ass crack. Then spreading her outer lips he gently wiped outward from the opening towards each respective leg. He continued his ministrations for several minutes removing all traces of the cream. He then rinsed the area throughly even directing the spray between the lips of her pussy which he spread open.

She found his ministrations extremely embarrassing and felt herself constantly blushing. She thought of all the physical pain she suffered, his demeaning language, and the humiliation of having to soil herself. But still she found his touch to be stimulating and feelings reminiscent of her masturbation sessions drifted from the pit of her stomach to the back of her brain. She thought, I must be sick, how could I feel any pleasure?

After he rinsed her throughly he proceeded to trail his fingers along the outside of her pussy. He traced the outer edges of her pussy lips. Twice he stopped, to spread an area of her skin with his fingers and used the razor to remove some stubble. With his probing the blushes continued and that feeling in the pit of her stomach continued to grow. God she thought if he continues much longer I am going to start acting like the Slut he says I am. I've got to bring myself under control, she thought.

The unseen smile returned as he watched the emotions flit across her face, the questioning in her eyes, small muscle tremors and of course the crinkling of her areola and hardening of her nipples. Oh, yes this one had all the makings of a great slave. If he did it right, he could enjoy her for months, possibly longer. In either case if her training did not force him to cause too much damage to her flesh she would have great sale value.

"Just a couple of other things," he said. "Now stay exactly like that."

He reached again under the table and brought out another hose. She looked and nearly jumped. Attached to the end was a vaginal insert for a douche. Her mind rebelled. Was there no end to the indignities he would make her suffer through?

Then he brought out a small clear plastic bottle filled with an amber colored liquid and screwed it directly behind the tip into a fitting.

"Just vinegar," he said.

He pointed the hose away from her and released a stream of water and appeared to test the water temperature.

"Ok, when I insert this into your Cunt I want you to hold the first dose in until I tell you to release it. Remember don't let it out until I tell you."

He proceeded to spread her lips and place the tip against the opening of her vagina. A quick stream of warm water opened her up slightly and the tip was immediately forced in all the way. She felt the plastic bottle contact the outer surface of her vagina. Then she felt a gentle flow of liquid started to flow into her. At first it was no problem but it continued to flow into her and she felt her insides expand to hold the liquid. Still it did not stop and it was starting to become uncomfortable.

"Remember you do not want to let any out until I tell you to."

Finally, the tip was quickly withdrawn. She felt like she was going to explode and it took all her muscle control to hold back the flood. She waited and her insides started to churn. She couldn't hold it much longer.

"Ok, release it."

She did and watched the stream shoot out past her feet and then felt the last few drops trickle down and into her crack. He repeated this process 3 times. Then he told her to just let it flow out and he left the probe in her vagina for several minutes as a steady stream of warm liquid flowed through her.. When he finally removed the probe she saw that the bottle was empty.

"Ok, probably isn't necessary but lets get the back door."

It took her a couple of seconds to realize that he was referring to an enema.

"Slid forward a couple of inches."

As she did she watched him attach a new bottle to the hose. This one contained a milky liquid.

"Same procedure Slut, just a different hole."

With that his hand dropped between her legs. She felt a stream of water hit and start to force its way into her ass followed immediately by the probe which was shoved all the way in. It wasn't really painful but his access to the most private parts of her body was. She felt the water start to expand her insides.

"You really don't want to know what will happen if you don't hold it in. Now hold it."

The water had stopped flowing. Now there was just the constant pressure and the desire to push it out. Her bowels started to churn. Finally he gave he permission to release. Again it squirted out for several feet. The process was repeated 3 times and then she was told to relax and not try to hold it in, just let the liquid flow out. It took a moment for her to relax her sphincter muscle enough but finally the flow and didn't stop until he turned the water off.

"Just lay there for a while and make sure you're completely drained. I'll be back."

He turned and left. She lay there trying to make some sense of what was happening. She had been severely physically abused and going through extreme verbal and mental abuse, yet when he touched her she had felt the stirring of sexual desire. What kind of insanity was that? Suddenly she passed gas and with it a stream of liquid. A second one followed closely.

When he returned, he had her raise her legs and modified the table. The leg brackets swung away and an extension to the table area was pulled out allowing her to lie down as if she were on a massage table. Without comment started to pour a liquid on her thigh. After pouring a small amount he started to massage it into her leg. As the lotion hit the welts or her leg, she felt a cooling wave of relief. He continued to massage the lotion into her entire body without missing a spot. When the lotion hit her nipples, it has an absolutely reverse effect. Instead of cooling she felt a warmth spread across her nipples and they started to stiffen. His hands pushed her legs apart and a similar effect occurred as he started to massage the area of her vagina. He had her roll over and did her back starting from the nape of her neck he worked down her body. He was obviously a quite skilled masseur. He spent a significant time working the muscle masses of her butt, squeezing, kneading and pulling them open. He worked the lotion into her cracks and pressed a thumb against her nether hole and the warming effect returned. He put more lotion in his had and worked it under her body massaging her vagina again and then running a moist finger from the top of her slit all the way back to her anus. As he did she could feel that he left a significant amount of the lotion around both her holes. The effect was pronounced and she could feel the sexual desire start to build.

"Ok, you can get up now. There's a hair brush beside you. Please use it on that mess on top of your head."