The Training of Sara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iabcpae
iabcpae
14 Followers

As she sat on the edge of the table brushing the knots out of her hair, she tried to bring some sense of semblance to the thoughts running through her head. Again she tried to fathom how she could become sexually excited by the very man and hands that had so badly abused her. Why did she feel so let down when he didn't continue and provide her the relief that her body had wanted? No, that's not right she detested him and his touch. Yes she did, but still . . . The countervailing arguments fought in her head.

"Slut! I want you to go stand on that white line to your left, facing outwards. Now spread your legs so that your feet are slightly outside the line of your shoulders. Now stand up as straight as physically possible with your head in line with your spine and your chin parallel with the floor. Now place your hands behind your back. Ok, now fold your left arm upwards at your elbow until you can grasp your right forearm. No do the same with your right arm until you can grasp your left forearm. Very good! Be sure to keep your head up, and your shoulders and back straight. You can bend your knees slightly if you feel it will help maintain your balance. Good, Now don't move!"

He slowly came closer to her and walked around her occasionally touching her body, stroking her, lightly squeezing her flesh. He cupped his had under 1 breast and then the other. He squeezed each firmly, not quite enough to cause any actual pain but hard enough to cause some discomfort. He squeezed each of her nipples and then rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. He walked behind her and squeezed 1 and then the other of her butt cheeks. Then both. She started to try to move away from him.

Immediately he spoke, "Cunt I told you not to move!"

He hadn't raised his voice and his tone remained level but was able to send an unmistakable message of displeasure and the threat that this carried with it. His hand gave her a stinging swat on the butt and it was forceful enough that she had to step forward to keep from falling.

"Return to your position immediately, he commanded. I told you not to move." His hand smacked into the other cheek.

This time she was able with effort to maintain her balance without moving. "Better," he said.

He returned to her front, facing her, and the backs of his fingers traced from her throat down between her breast and across her stomach until it rested at the very top of her slit. Slowly his hand rotated until his fingers probed between her legs and his palm cupped her vagina. She was now blushing and damn, god damn him she could feel the first heat of excitement spread through her body. The blush and heat intensified as his hand manipulated her.

"What am I doing right now?" he asked.

"You're rubbing my Vagina," she said.

"Absolutely not," he responded. First of all as far as you are concerned personal pronouns such as I or Me no longer apply to you. There is no you there is only what is mine. So therefore, what ever I am playing with is not yours it is mine. Further you don't have a vagina, you don't even have a pussy what you have is a Cunt. Now repeat after me.

"You are playing with your Cunt."

He could see the hesitation and immediately he pinched her nether lip between his thumb and forefinger pushing his thumb nail into the flesh. She got the message.

Very softly she said, "You're playing with my . . . my Cunt."

"Wrong; I just told you as far as you are concerned there is no I, Me, My or Mine," and the force of his pinch increased. No Say it correctly."

"You're playing with...your Cunt," she said softly.

"Louder, I didn't hear you Slut."

"You're playing with my, no, Your Cunt."

"Try it again," he said.

"You're playing with your Cunt."

"Much better he said."

His hand moved up and cupped her breast and asked, "What is this? Hint, Cunt it isn't a Breast!"

"Its my, NO, your Tit?"

"You're learning but not quite right. What is the primary function of your Tit?"

After some hesitation she said, "To produce milk?"

"Very good. Now if you were a cow what would you call it?"

Again she hesitated and the questioningly said, "An udder?"

"Absolutely! So what are these?, he said as he squeezed both of her tits.

"Your udders?"

"Very good. Now lets review."

His hand went between her legs and he said, What is this?"

"Your Cunt."

"Correct Slut."

Moving his hands to her tits he said, "And What are these?"

"Your udders.", she said.

He reached in back of her and squeezed a cheek and asked, "What is this?"

"Your Ass."

A finger probed between her cheeks and asked, "and, What's back here?"

"Your asshole."

"You seem to be learning well, Slut. Now, if I were to point to any part of you anatomy and ask you who it belonged to; what would be the correct answer?"

"You!"

During this entire process, her mind protested. She wanted to scream at him they are mine not yours. I don't have udders I have breasts. I am me, you don't have the right to do this. But she had a good idea what would happen and didn't. He ignored the hesitations, the plaintive voice used in her answers. That would all change in time.

Then he said, "Since the Cunt, udders, ass, asshole, in fact the entire body are mine, I am free to do anything I want to them, when ever I want. That's both correct and reasonable, isn't it?"

She wanted to scream out NO, Fuck You, Go fuck yourself, but she didn't, instead he heard a soft plaintiff, "yes," escape her lips.

"Very, Very good," he said. I certainly hope the rest of this instruction session will continue as well as it has so far. In fact, given the length of time you've been here and the fact that you've had no food or drink, I imagine you are both thirsty and hungry."

She suddenly realize that she was both. She hadn't thought of it until now but instantly with his mention of it she felt her stomach protest and how dry and raw her throat was.

"If you continue to accept the instruction as well as you are we should be able to get through this session within about 30 minutes and if you do well I will make sure you get a nice meal. Before we continue the position I have had you in is called, for the want of a better name, Position 1. When you are in my presence, unless I tell you differently you will always get in this position and stay in it until I tell you to change. Position 2, is very similar and if I want you to go to that position I will tell you to Relax. When you hear that command you may drop your arms down until your wrists cross behind your back and you may if you wish move your feet inward until they are spread as wide as your shoulders. Ok, Relax."

"Very good, I really appreciate the effort you are giving to get this right. In fact if you wait right here I will go and make sure that your meal is prepared. By the way while I am gone a screen will drop down in front of you. Also, please remember that when I return you are immediately to return to Position 1. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

As she said yes he turned and walked off into the darkness. As he said would happen a screen dropped down. It was a large screen TV about the same size as the 48 inch one in her livingroom. Across there was a single line of type. It Read:

Commandment 1. You are The Master, I am Nothing.

She stared at the words which burned into her brain. He had alluded to this. She seemed to remember his using those or very similar words, but actually seeing them on the screen, proceeded by the Word "Commandment" gave then a whole new import and brought all her mental protests flooding into her mind. Her attention was so committed to screen and the words that appeared on them that she did not notice his return. Then she felt a hard stinging impact across her left butt cheek. She jumped as if shot. She looked at him and saw what was obviously the cause of the pain she had just felt. In his right and was what looked a modified riding crop. The modification was in the tip of the business end which was a 3 to 4 inch long, strip of thick folded leather, about 3 inches wide.

"While I am happy that you appear to be paying such close attention to the words on the screen and given the depth of your attention I believe that you will have absolutely no trouble remembering them, but what were you supposed to do when I entered the room?"

Immediately her body straightened up, her feet moved apart and her arms folded behind her. He lifted first her left and then her right tit using the end of the crop. "What are these," he asked.

"My udders she replied."

The crop slapped first her right and then left tit and left her gasping at the sudden unexpected pain. "What did you say, Cunt?"

For a split second she thought and then corrected herself, "Your udders."

"Again."

"Your udders."

He placed the tip of the crop on her left nipple.

"Look me in the eyes cunt. If you wish to avoid serious pain you are going to have to pay attention. You may think that you have experienced serious pain already, believe me you haven't. Now read the sentence on the screen." He waited a few seconds and then swung the crop hard into her ass. "Out loud you stupid Cunt."

"Commandment 1. You are The Master, I am Nothing."

The crop lightly slapped her stomach and he said, "Again."

"Commandment 1. You are The Master, I am Nothing."

The crop popped the thigh, "Who am I?"

"The Master."

Snap, this time her left tit. "Whose Master."

She started to say My but as soon as the "M" escaped her mouth she froze like a deer in the headlights. Her mouth seemed to move but no sound came out.

Then she spoke. "Please Master may your Slut ask a question?"

He spoke softly. "Since you have addressed me properly and correctly identified yourself, if its pertinent, you may ask 1 question."

"Your Slut wants to answer correctly but to do so I think I need to use a bad word."

"Is that bad word MY, as in My Master, Slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"That does pose a problem, doesn't it?" She didn't answer realizing that the question was rhetorical. "Tell you what it this single instance to answer this question you may use the word, but understand if you use it at any other time you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now read it again."

"Commandment 1. You are The Master, I am Nothing."

"What are you?"

He paused and then almost in a whimper said, "Nothing."

"Say it again, louder."

"Nothing."

"Again."

"Nothing." Each time she said the word it was like a searing bolt of lighting shooting into her head. As she looked at the screen the phrase disappeared and was replaced with:

Commandment 2. Your Cunt Slave's only desire is to serve you,

My Master.

As before he made her repeat it 3 times. Then he asked her a question. "What is your sole function in life?"

"To please you, Master.", she answered.

A new phrase appeared.


Commandment 3. Your Cunt will immediately, without

hesitation, obey any stated or implied command.

As before he had her read it 3 times and then without question another phrase appeared.

Commandment 4. All that I am, All that I ever will be belongs

to you. Your Cunt Slave begs you to use her as you see fit.

The pattern repeated and the another phrase appeared.

Commandment 5. Your Slave's only purpose for living is your

pleasure

He had been standing behind her for some time close enough for her to feel the heat of his body. He had started by caressing her arms and now was fondling her breasts. No, she corrected herself, his udders. He squeezed them, pinched and pulled on her nipples. Now his hands were massaging and caressing her stomach.

"What is your only purpose?", he whispered in her ear. His warm breath on her ear seemed to diffuse through her entire body.

"Your pleasure, Master," she responded while leaning against him. The next phrase appeared on the screen.

Commandment 6. Your Slave will never look directly in your eyes,

or speak without your direct permission.

His hands glided from her stomach up her ribs and cupped his udders again. As she recited the phase 3 times they squeezed them as if his hands were a vice, his thumbs and forefingers pinched her nipples while they were stretched outwards. She felt as if little both of electricity shot through her, going straight to her cunt. As the next phrase appeared on the screen is fingers dipped between her legs and probed her slit. She new he could feel her excitement.

I'm so happy that you are enjoying our time together.", he said. "But read the next phrase, cunt." The use of the word made her moan. "Read Slut," he commanded.

Commandment 7. Your Cunt Slave will never perform a bodily function, will never experience give voice to any pleasure, or express pain without your permission.

His hands were driving her crazy. She tried to obey but with each reading her passion increased.

"You are not obeying the rules Slut," he whispered. A gasped please escaped from her lips. "No Cunt, you have my permission to feel pleasure, but if you cum, I will tie you to that table and whip your cunt until it bleeds."

A new phrase appeared on the screen.

Commandment 8. Your Slave has no past and desires no future,

you are my present.

She had trouble reading. His hands were back on his udders. She wondered what having her pussy whipped would feel like. As she finished her 3rd reading a new phrase appeared on the screen.

Commandment 9. Your Slave wants and welcomes all forms

and manner of training and thanks you in advance for any punishment you deem necessary.

He stepped back from her and she felt the crop bite into her ass cheeks. She could feel the heat in her flesh but the pain seemed remote. Instead the heat of the lashings seemed to pass through her body and concentrate deep in her cunt. As she finished the 3rd reading the new phrase appeared on the screen.

Commandment 10.

I am your Slut;

your Whore;

your Cunt;

your Hole;

and if you wish, even

your Toilet;

I beg you to Use Me.

She started to read and with the word Slut the tip of the crop hit her left nipple. It was so different. The pain was somewhere there, but off in the distance. There was heat, tingling and other almost unidentifiable feelings and they radiated from her udder straight to her cunt.

Whore, the feelings spread from her right nipple to her cunt. She felt her moisture start to run down the inside of her thigh. Cunt, and the crop hit her mound and she gasped in pleasure. He was now standing behind her, manipulating her udders. Toilet, and she felt her nipples being squeezed and pulled outward. As she said Use Me 1 finger and then a 2nd pressed into her hole and with the word Slut, for the 2nd time a finger penetrated her asshole.

Nver had she been invaded in this manner. But there was no protest. Just a hiss of air passing across her teeth and through her pursed lips. It almost sound like a Yes. As she continued to read the fingers in her cunt started to rotate in a tight circular motion , pressing forward towards the palm resting on her mound. With each rotation small little bursts of light exploded behind her eyes. She tried to continue to read but her speech was disjointed and slurred. As she started to read for the 3rd time her breathing was ragged. The bright little explosions were making it difficult to see and as she gasped out the word Cunt her whole world exploded. His fingers sped up and slowed down and the explosion just continued for ever. As it came to a rolling boiling end she collapsed into him. He withdrew the fingers from her cunt and ass and pinched her nipples digging his thumb nails in and another explosion ripped through her. He released her nipples and stuck his finger in her mouth. She sucked on them greadily. Then one, then a 2nd finger invaded her ass. She screamed as a 3rd explosion ripped through her. He continued to manipulate her, Her cunt, her ass, her udders, she lost the ability to think and explosions of various strengths ripped through her body. If he hadn't held her up she would have dropped to the ground. She was a trembling, gasping lump of flesh.

"Finish reading Cunt."

Through blurred vision she strained to see the screen, concentrate and as she finally reached Use me for a 3rd time his hand viciously slapped her cunt and 2 fingers drove into her soaking wet hole and she exploded for the last time and totally collapsed.

He let her drop to the floor and she lay in a pool of her mixed cum and urine. She did not, nor if she had the strength or even desire would she have protested. He took out his cock and with a few strokes splattered her face and body with hot sticky ropes of cum followed a few seconds latter with a arcing stream of hot piss. When he was finished he put his cock away, turned and walked out of the room leaving her lying there, attached to her leash, stilled removed from reality.

Time passed. How much she wasn't sure and didn't really care. She heard him return and saw him pushing a small wheeled table. Her training though brief, kicked in and she struggled to get to her feet and into position.

"You can relax," he said. You'll remember that I promised you something to eat and drink. Just a couple of more things and you can get to it. First, I am going to leave you for 24 hours. This will give you time to memorize your commandments; I will be testing you when I return. You should eat and cleanup. I suggest you clean up 1st. Your leash will allow you enough slack to get to the showers for 10 minutes after I leave. Then as per Commandment 7, every 8 hours the leash will loosen up for exactly 8 minutes so you can go to the bathroom. What ever you do, do not have an accident or you will suffer the consequences for failing to obey Commandment 7. There will also be punishment if you do not eat your food and/or do not have all of your Commandments memorized. I'm sure you are also tired and will want to sleep. So be very careful with the time I am giving you and use it judiciously."

"Ok, that's about it, lets see what we have to eat." With that he walked over to the table and removed the covers over the food. "Ah, very good, a nice hot cup of tea, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes. I'm sure you'll find something you like. How do you take your tea; plain, sugar, sugar and lemon, or sugar and milk."

The granting of the right to exert her free will and make an independent decision totally startled her and it took several seconds to order her thoughts. "Milk and sugar, please," she said.

He put several rounded teaspoons of sugar and some milk in the mug and stirred. Using the spoon he took a sip. Now she could smell the food that was several feet away. She stomach rumbled in anticipation and her mouth watered. He picked up her fork and took a taste of her eggs.

Taking another small fork full he walked over to her and offered it to her. She took the proffered food and almost moaned in pleasure. He walked back towards the tray table and then turned and said, "Not bad, but it still seems to need something. but what?"

She wanted to scream out nothing, its wonderful, please let me eat.

Ah, I know what it needs," he said.

iabcpae
iabcpae
14 Followers