The Training of Sara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iabcpae
iabcpae
14 Followers

He stood back from the table and reached into his pants. She watched in fascination. He seemed to be having some difficultly and a stray thought crossed her mind. What, to small to find? Then she had to catch herself to keep her jaw from dropping.. He seem to be pulling a thick folded rope from his pants. Then as the head of his penis jump out she gasped. He released his hold and it dropped forming a downward arc from his body to about 3/4's of the way to his knees. She gasped. It was totally flaccid and as thick or thicker than her lower forearm. He stood facing her across the table and started to stroke his cock. She watched in fascination as it started to firm up. He was circumcised and the head was bulbous, about 25% larger than the shaft. What was he doing? No don't tell me he intends to masturbate over my food, she thought. She noticed that on his downward strokes the slit at the end of his penis opened. It looked like a tunnel. The opening stretched from the upper side of the head of his penis to almost the base of the underside of the head. God it looked like it could swallow her finger. He released his hold on the shaft and his cock stood on its own. It now appeared to be well over a foot in length. God he was going to cum on her food. She watched in disgust as he aimed his cock at the table and then in horror as a stream of golden liquid burst from the hole. An aimed almost unerring the stream hit the mug of tea filling it up until it started to overflow. Then he directed the stream towards the plate. She watched as it mixed with the melted butter and syrup on the pancakes soaking them and then the scrambled eggs. This dish had a raised rim. Not deep enough to be a bowl, but deep enough that a small piece of scrambled egg started to float in the golden fluid. She cried out soundlessly no not my food, my tea. I am so hungry and thirsty. As quickly as it started the stream ended.

"There we go, just what the doctor ordered," he said as he walked away. Over his shoulder she heard him say. I hope you enjoy your meal, we wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of the cook so be sure to eat it all."

The door closed behind him. She continued to stare at the table in disbelief. She stepped towards the table in disbelief as if the scene would change. The strong order of his urine wafted up into her nostrils and she started to gag. Again a voice in her head wailed out NO..NO. All of a sudden she heard a chime and saw the lights at the shower area start to dim and saw the slack in her chain rewind until she new she would only, barely, have enough to reach the table. She felt the skin on her body and its mixed coating of urine and cum. She felt it in her hair, on her face, chest and arms. On her thighs and in the crack of her ass. No...No..she had wanted to wash the coating of scum off her body and she needed to piss. She remembered his warning about not using the bathroom facilities, limited though they were to a hole in the floor.

....to be continued . . .

iabcpae
iabcpae
14 Followers