All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty A08'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So give the guiy a break

Don't go back ever... He sure doesn't need the heartbreak.

"What a horrible day in the neighborhood."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MY MORALS

I come here every day but my morals will not allow me to read a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY

WTF man!! You read every fucking one of these cuck stories. YOU fucking love them!! You read these stories before you even have coffee. SO fuck off no one believes your sorry ass. BTW When did your dead ex wife start fucking other men, during your honey moon??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

love this series, can't wait for the next chapter!!

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Lovely!

Two new stories: A lesbian bondage thriller and a wife "getting ready for a night of new cock." Beautiful! Maybe tomorrow we can have the joys of a good rape fantasy and some gay male torture. Gives me goosebumps just imagining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:lovely

Yea, that would turn these bottom dwellers on. The anticipation is most likely killing them. lol

Wow, what sewer do these authors crawl out of? Too bad they didn't drown in their own vomit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Wrong genre: there is no marriage in this story

Just a middle aged woman getting her freak on.

For the record: If she's a lesbian, then it's because she is attracted only to women. She can be a slut, she can be a whore but if she's a lesbian, it's because she only wants women. I mention this because if she's a lesbian, why would she be attracted to or want fuck men? They would do nothing for you. You sure as hell cant MAKE someone a lesbian, anymore than they can make you a monkey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it...

You'd think people would know the difference between bisexual women and lesbians in 2017. no stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So glad you are continuing Betty's Transformation!

I am so pleased to see your continuing the series Betty's transformation. I particularly enjoy the detail of each act she experiences. Details of her specific tricks or couplings make for a hotter story. I noted the piercing of one lip at the husband's direction was not detailed in the original series and the revival mentioned multiples at Bill's direction. Perhaps some back story to go with the planned repeat piercing would be a fun read. I do not find physical BDSM of much interest personally but do find the erotic detail of her tricking and stripping, as well as exhibitionism to a lesser extent, to be far more interesting. Additional tattooing as well as a bit of back story of her first ink would make for fun reading as well. She would, of course, have to have them discreetly placed making the selection and reveal quite fun. I am so pleased you are continuing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Agree with Kimi

Things were bad in LW in 2017, but they're much worse now in my opinion.

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousover 3 years ago
Needs to continue

Absolutely amazing series. Need to know what happens from here. Does she stay with Alex? Does she go back to her husband?

EmmeluringenEmmeluringenover 1 year ago

It is very sad that this was the end of this fantastic series. There is so much more I would have liked to know about what happened after this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub slut is now past ... a widower and thus free to engage others, especially sub females who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role pla...