The Transformation of Betty A08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there like a statue, naked now from the waist up and only a short skirt on as Marylyn's two friends walked around me, seemingly making a show of inspecting me as they would a used car. One of them ran a fingernail over a tit, commenting simply "nice firm tits" while the other, running a finger between the lips of my cunt, noted that I was already wet.

"So ladies, what do you think of my new toy?"

"Delicious ... I think I'm going to enjoy making this one squirm and scream."

"OK, ladies ... enough talk. Let's get to the business of enjoying my new slut." Then, turning to me, Marylyn commanded "take off your skirt, bitch, and come over here."

Doing as told, I took a step toward Marylyn and saw the slender butt plug in her hand ... one that was certain to fall out if I attempted to walk with it in me. But instead of telling me to bend over so she could push it in, she pulled me to her, pulled my head to hers with her free hand so as to lock me into a tongue probing kiss, while reaching down with her other hand to slide the finger-sized plug into my butt hole. The speed with which she did this made it all utterly electric and I literally melted into her as the plug found its way home.

I can't say that such a slender plug had much of an effect on me, but then Marylyn commanded "tighten your ass up, bitch, because if the plug falls out, you'll be whipped like you've never been whipped before."

I knew that keeping the plug in me would require concentrating on using every muscle in my ass over which I had some control. But before I had a chance to think, she stepped away and with another tug on the leash led me to the living room and told me to lay down on my back on the plush carpeting. Once I was positioned as she wanted me, she knelt between my legs and told her two friends "you ladies can play with her tits ... I have some business to attend to down here."

I lay there trying to keep the plug in me as Marylyn's friends knelt to either side of me and began playing with and then sucking on my tits. That was enough to keep me hot and in need of a good fucking ... a fucking I thought I was about to get when Marylyn pushed two or three fingers into my cunt. I know I was probably breathing heavy then, moaning and raising my hips up to meet Marylyn's hand. But then came the fourth finger and finally her thumb. And as her hand began turning and twisting while pressing ever harder against me, I knew then that she was intent on shoving her entire fist into me. By then my two tits were being harshly bitten and pain was radiating out from my nipples. Marylyn's assault on me, though, had only just begun and as she began to more forcefully press her hand into me the pain at my cunt began competing with that at my tits. Frankly, I don't remember much of what I did then, but it surely included screaming things as "Oh god ..." and "God nooooo ..."

I think it was Alice who then released the grip of her teeth on a nipple, leaned back and gave me a hard slap across my face, yelling "shut up bitch!"

How does one shut up, though, when one's cunt is being stretched by someone's fist? I'm sure I continued to moan, plead and cry until with one final push, Marylyn's hand slid into me up to her wrist. I was then, of course, beyond any rational coherent comprehension of what was being done to me. But I can say this: As soon as my cunt swallowed Marylyn's hand and the pain subsided, I was in utter ecstasy. A woman's hand may be smaller than a man's, but being fisted is being fisted. The sense of being impaled and at the mercy of whoever has their fist in you is unlike any other sensation. You are quite literally a puppet on a stick with no will of your own and with no desire to do anything but surrender totally to your tormenter.

I know I came then ... in fact, came multiple times. Marylyn later told me that as soon as her fist was in me, I commenced with essentially continuous orgasmic convulsions, shaking and trembling while at the same time attempting to hump her hand and drive her fist deeper into me. She said I began to moan incoherently, trembling uncontrollably and moving as if I wanted her entire hand in me.

Of course, once impaled, Marylyn was only going to encourage me to cum and scream. She twisted her hand and flexed her fist to maximize whatever sensations were raging thru me. I have no idea how long she kept me impaled ...five minutes, ten, fifteen? But I knew I didn't want it to end. Adding to everything was the actions of her two friends. One continued biting away at my tits while the other ran her tongue down my stomach and then positioned her face just above Marylyn's wrist so she could lick my clit. Again, only dimly conscious of what I was experiencing, if it could be said that I was ever totally out of control in my passion, it was then. As it was described to me later, I lay there, arms spread, palms down on the floor, moaning, humping, writhing, screaming, twisting, convulsing ... everything a slut might do while experiencing orgasmic bliss.

I didn't regain coherent thought until all three women left me on the floor and moved to the kitchen for a drink. I heard them talking and while I couldn't make sense of everything, I heard such things as "hard to believe the slut's still married and not owned by someone like us," "you should fist her regularly, given how she responds to it," "do you know if and when she has to return home?" and "what kind of arrangement do you have with this guy Alex for sharing her?"

If that last question was answered, I unfortunately didn't hear it since it clearly was the most important one. It would play a critical role in any decision I made about staying with Alex, my status as Marylyn's slut or returning home to my husband. All I knew at that point is that I felt no need whatsoever to even contemplate returning.