The Transformation of Betty Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not having self-evident answers to any of these questions, I decided it was best to not pursue Sally's offer ... at least not now. However, I was certain of one thing: This would not be the last time Sally and Nancy would enjoy my wife and she them. And I told her that: "I'm certain I'll want you to use her again in the not too distant future." And then added, as a naughty afterthought, "I'll most likely not place any limits then on how she is used."

That comment alone peaked Sally's interest: "Would you be willing to have her tagged ... pierced?"

"Yes, though I'm not sure nipple rings would be appropriate ... too obvious in some circumstances."

Sally immediately caught the drift of what I was suggesting: "Yes .. I think the slut needs rings on her cunt. What's your attitude about tattoos?"

"I think they can be incredibly sexy ... if in the right place." Of course, since Sally had a tattoo on her tit and another high up on her back, what answer did she expect me to offer?

"What would you say is the right place?" Sally asked, showing more then mere academic interest.

Taking Sally's evident preferences into account, I answered "On a tit like yours, but perhaps also on the cheek of her ass ... like a brand."

"We can arrange all of this ... tattoos, piercing ... any time."

I found the idea of having my wife tagged with cunt rings incredibly erotic and were it not for the problem of having it put my wife's cunt out of commission for an extended period while it healed, I would immediately arranged to have it done. As for any marking on her body from a tattoo ... well, that was something I wasn't yet prepared to command my wife to accept since unlike rings that could be removed, tattoos were permanent. Thus, while I'd feel secure in commanding, even forcing, her to accept being tagged with rings, tattoos were something she'd have to agree to without coercion. My response, then, was simply "let me think about this ... its only been three months since she was first shared as a slut and merely a matter of a few weeks since she was first used by another woman."

"I was her first woman, wasn't I?" Sally asked.

"Yes, you were."

"If your worried about her becoming a lesbian, don't ... like me, she'll always love a cock. But also like me your wife is prepared to enjoy sex in all its many forms. By the way, she is a pain slut you realize ... she really did get off from the wax and the hard spanking I gave her."

"I heard her screams and wondered how much was pleasure and how much only pain."

"Oh, she experienced pain. I gave her as hard a spanking as I could without a paddle or a crop, and she came several times. As for the wax, I think her screams were more out of shock and I'm betting she'll eventually admit that it made her orgasms all the more intense. But if you want to test her on this, she now knows that when I have her, she'll experience pain and pleasure. So if she says 'yes' when asked if she wants to be my slut again, you'll know she craves the pain I can bring her."

I already knew of course that pain could make my wife's orgasms especially intense. Bill and I had used her harshly at times in his bedroom with the aid of the hooks in his ceiling. But allowing herself to be a pain slut for another woman who knew better than any man how to bring torment to a cunt while reducing her to the mind-set of a lesbian whore ... well, that somehow seemed different, more extreme. But at the same time, I found its prospect especially arousing and erotic. At that point, Sally and Nancy excused themselves, saying they needed a good night's rest: "Think about what I've said, and call us anytime."

I wished them well, knowing I would see both again, and then returned to assist my wife out of the club. After gathering up her clothes I helped her stand, still naked and splattered in wax. Alex himself wanted to lock up and leave, but not before he again offered to hire my wife on a regular basis. I was, needless to say, more tempted than ever to accept his offer. But I still worried that someone might come to the club who knew us outside of our sexual escapades. "We'll return occasionally," I assured him, "but I don't think we're ready yet to have her adopt being a stripper and part time whore as a profession yet."

Alex accepted my words, knowing that I would indeed be back for more, and so with Betty wearing nothing but her heels and the wax, I led her to our car at the far end of the parking lot. Once in the car I asked her point blank "enjoy your little session with Sally and Nancy?"

Sitting there, slowly picking and brushing the wax off, she sheepishly answered a simple "yes."

"And if I told you that I would someday loan you out to them for a week or so?"

"Oh god .. Would you really do that?" she asked apprehensively.

"The question is, would you accept having me do it?"

"If you told me to, of course."

"No ... would you want me to loan you to them?" I asked, exploring the issue as Sally had suggested.

"I ... I'm not sure ... but I think so ... I want to think about it" she answered in a non-committal way.

"I'm going to ask you once more and I want a definitive answer: Do you want to be loaned out someday to Sally and Nancy to be trained by them as a sub slut and whore?"

"Y ... yes."

I had the answer I wanted. Sally was right ... my wife was a pain slut, and ready to accept whatever torment Sally and Nancy would visit on her. She perhaps didn't yet fully crave such things, but I had little doubt she could be trained to crave it. In any event, loaning her out to Sally for a week or so and having her pierced were things I wanted to talk over with Bill first: Not for his permission ... I didn't need that ... but rather for his advice. I also took note of the fact that I had also used the word 'whore' in my question and that my wife raised no objection to that either.

Now, however, it was 3:00AM and we were still only on our way back to the motel and both in need of a good night's sleep. All that remained for my wife was to walk from the car to our motel room. With flakes of wax still stuck to her bare tits and the hair at her cunt, 'it certainly would be a shame' I thought to myself, 'if someone should see her before we got to our room.'