The Trapped Boytoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not just rich, but INSANELY rich and they went to the best restaurants in town and the hottest shows on broadway constantly. Victoria also liked to show him off as often as possible and made sure that all her rich girlfriends knew that this young stud was hers and hers alone.

When her gallery show opened with her new art pieces, all of them nude sculptures of Dave, she had him attend with her. She was sure to make DAMN sure all of her hot and wealthy female friends got a good look at his charms, both in the flesh as well as in sculpture, as their envy was like catnip to her. She loved the covetous looks they all gave her after not only meeting Dave in the flesh, but also seeing his naked form cast in bronze. She smiled as she knew they were all trying to imagine if the metal package did justice to the real thing. All in all things were good for Dave, despite his longing to feel his cock release into a woman, but given enough alone time with his hand, he was content.

The problems really began for Dave when Victoria announced that her niece was going to be coming to New York for a few months and would be living with them while staying in the City. This irritated him a bit as he really enjoyed having his days to himself in the apartment, but of course he said nothing to his Sugar Mama. He had settled in to a pattern where after he led Victoria in her exercises she went out in the morning and usually stayed out all day. Being enormously wealthy and quite artistic her calendar was packed as she was on several boards of charitable foundations and museums.

While she was out, and he had the house to himself after the maid left, he would usually jack off to some porn. The pressure in his balls was usually pretty intense by then having been bottled up from the prior evenings activities. Despite his frustration with her, she kept him quite charged up.

Each evening almost always involved his head between Victoria's thighs for hours and now that she took to showering with him each morning, his activities in there were curtailed. Now with some kid around the house his whole erotic routine would be screwed up. Irritation turned to worry the second he met Victoria's niece Daniela as she was NO kid.

She, like her Aunt, was gorgeous but rather than being the twelve-year-old brat that Dave had assumed, she was an incredibly sexy 22-year-old uber hottie. To his delight, the tat on her arm and the ring in her nose indicated that she also had a wild side but he knew this was going to complicate things dramatically, as he was instantly very sexually attracted to her. Tall and curvy just like her Aunt, her magenta hair, fishnet stockings and black Goth dress told him she would no doubt be extremely adventuresome in bed.

He was not stupid though and knew that fucking the niece of his Sugar Mama would probably be a deal breaker, so against his natural instincts he decided to remain as aloof as possible. Looking at the new resident entering their home and seeing her wink at him while flashing her pearly whites and snapping playfully her teeth at the air he felt himself grow hard as she definitely looked like a biter.

Daniela was quite close to her aunt and looked up to and admired her rich and talented relative. Growing up she spent many summers with Victoria and her ex-Uncle and was quite fond of her, and Victoria returned the affection. Having never had children of her own, she looked upon her niece as her own surrogate child.

She definitely resembled Victoria, both in her curvy body but also her statuesque frame so there was definitely a genetic link between them. But not only did they look alike, they also both had a passion and tremendous interest and deep love for art. It was this passion that brought them together as her mother (Victoria's equally gorgeous sister) sent her daughter up to stay the summers in New York for years. As Daniela was growing up and her mother discovered her daughter's proclivity she thought staying with Victoria would enrich her culturally. Both Daniela and Victoria cherished those summers together, so when Daniela asked to move in after graduation Victoria was thrilled as it was just like old times.

Having just graduated from art school and wanting to be accepted to NYU's Master of Fine Arts program, she needed to get a portfolio together as part of her submission. What better place for a young girl interested in art to go but to her insanely rich Aunt's palatial Park House apartment and work in her studio. The contacts she would make through her Victoria being on so many boards, and the opportunity to work in her amazing studio was too delicious not to take advantage of. Once she entered the apartment Victoria and Daniela were chatting up a storm about old times and new adventures to come like two old friends. Listening in, Dave realized she was going to be here for the long haul so this was not going to be something he could wait out. He would have to deal with her on her terms and fight his natural instincts to hit on this gorgeous girl.

After dinner Victoria was showing Daniela her new sculptures, and as she ran her hands over the tiny bronze images of Dave's body, Daniela kept looking back at him on the couch and winking. Seeing Daniela's interest in the sculpture, and then looking back to Dave, Victoria grinned.

"Dave dear, please join my Niece and I in my studio. I am feeling particularly artsy right now and would like to do a quick study."

The twinkle in Daniela's eye indicated she was very enthusiastic about the possibility and as he saw the glint in her eye his cock already was stirring in his shorts. Following them into her art studio, he walked slowly behind like a condemned man being led to the gallows. Given his arousal already, he realized the next few hours were going to be very difficult.

Now stripping and sitting on his stool, and trying to mentally prepare for posing naked for both women, he began to sweat. Only minutes into the session he was already desperately struggling to keep from getting hard as they casually discussed the shading or shape of his more prominent attributes and this got him very hot.

Daniela for her part was loving this as she could definitely see his growing angst and really ramped up the teasing. Knowing she was driving her Aunt's sexy live in life model crazy got her wet but even more she was loving the power this gave her. To her great delight, as she kicked off her shoes and began to work, rubbing her fishnet clad feet together she could not help notice Dave's eyes staring intensely at her toes. She smiled as she realized this would be yet another weapon for her arsenal.

Dave was struggling. Looking over at the sexy Niece staring so intensely at his naked body, in his mind he wanted to throw her down on the floor and fuck her brains out. It had been months since he had felt the warm wet inside of a woman's pussy around his aching cock as he shot ropes of his seed inside, and now that she was in the room he could think of nothing else. He tried to remain cool, knowing he was in a precarious position and as he felt his cock not cooperate he attempted to fill his mind with as many unsexy images as he could conjure. Closing his eyes he began to silently chant.

"John Goodman Sponge-bath, John Goodman Sponge-bath".

The strategy worked partially as the image was so horrific it kept his libido somewhat in check but it was a battle. Having both gorgeous women in the room was not making this easy.

Daniela also found herself growing more and more aroused by Dave. His beautiful body, and to her delight, nice big thick cock and luscious balls obviously got her juices flowing, along with his muscular chest, stomach and ass. But it was his resistance to her teasing that made her the wettest of all. Seeing him obviously trying to avoid getting turned on by her only made her bolder and persistent.

Being both gorgeous AND rich, she was unused to any man resisting her charms and his stubborn refusal to take the endless bait she kept shoveling at him only made him more attractive in her eyes. This first night however, with her favorite Aunt around, she too had to be cool. She loved Victoria and certainly did not want to try and seduce her delicious fucktoy in front of her face. It was in the following days however, alone with this fine piece of man-meat in the apartment, that she really turned up the heat.

Her long slow teasing program followed a definite routine in the weeks after she moved in. When her aunt went out in the morning, Daniela would usually pad around the apartment in just a nightshirt without any panties or bra on, both for comfort but also for the obvious arousal it spiked in her mark. Tracking Dave's increasingly desperate eyes that would struggle to avoid gaping at her exposed legs and feet, she knew he was hot for her, but not so hot as to risk blowing his setup. He received no respite at night either as evenings were spent with him naked and posing for both women as Victoria wanted to help her niece build her portfolio.

If he suffered in the days, nights were even worse. Completely nude before them both, he had no where to hide his arousal. Victoria, unaware of her niece's plot, was an unwitting accessory as she encouraged Daniela to make Dave the center piece of her art. Knowing this, and realizing he could not resist, she loved nothing more than having him pose in increasingly provocative poses. Worse for him, she often would stroke his body to study a curve of his muscles or to understand the density of his flesh and with Victoria's permission and encouragement, she constantly ended up stroking and teasing him as they both studied his body up close.

As this pattern went on for weeks, and Dave's arousal grew, Daniela knew that If she was going to have his boy, she would have to learn more about him and his weaknesses as he was being stubbornly resistant. In order to find this out, her gorgeous Aunt would have to be the one to give her the ammunition and luckily for Daniela, Aunty got quite chatty when she had had a few drinks. Asking Victoria to join her on the balcony for some mixed drinks ended up being just the lubrication that was needed as after a few drinks, Victoria spilled everything.

When she learned not only of Dave's romantic situation with Victoria but also his debt to the Mob, she got flush with the power that this gave her. When her Aunt also accidentally spilled the beans about her interesting sexual dynamic with Dave, and his lack of release, Daniela's pussy instantly got wet. Thinking about that poor impossibly sexy boy servicing her beautiful aunt each night and then having all of that hot cum locked away in those beautiful balls made her head swoon but also gave her wicked wicked ideas. Now armed with these revelations the constant erotic assault on Dave only got more severe.

The day everything changed was just a regular Monday, nothing special to denote it being different from any other Monday on the calendar. Victoria was out of the apartment early that day and would not be back until late so Dave and Daniela had the whole apartment to themselves, the maid having taken the day off.

Daniela had been working out on the treadmill for a few hours and now was incredibly hot, sweaty and quite fatigued, especially her feet. She, like her Aunt, kept her body very fit and would spend hours in the home gym. This was a daily routine but today she had been especially vigorous. She tried when possible to use the treadmill when Dave was using the weights, so as to have a show to go along with her run, but he was not up yet and she had to run alone. Smiling to herself she thought about the pitiful begging sounds she heard him make through the wall the night before after having serviced Victoria for hours he was once again left high and dry. Victoria was NOT a quiet lover, so her niece learned quite a bit about her Aunt's sexual proclivities just by leaving the TV on mute. Thinking about his hot body slaving away between Victoria's gorgeous thighs had her own dripping, and this time it was not just sweat.

Stepping off of the treadmill her feet burned as her shoes must have been tied too tight, or perhaps she had run too long that day. Taking them off, she padded into the living room to watch some TV before hitting the shower and smiled when she saw Dave already sitting on the couch. She had not heard him get up and seeing him wearing only his loose fitting gym shorts, and nothing else, she wished she had waited on running as it was obvious he was about to start lifting weights.

Walking into the living room she plopped down on the couch next to him, and playfully placed her bare sweaty feet squarely in his lap. Feeling his cock stir through his thin shorts and seeing his obvious discomfort a smile wrinkled on her lips. She knew he was aching especially badly today, as she had heard her Aunt's cries of ecstasy through the walls the night before for hours, and seeing him half naked on the couch, and feeling his erection under her foot, she decided today was the day to make her big move.

"Good morning sexy boy!" she joked as she wiggled her toes in his lap.

"Morning" Dave curtly responded, trying hard not to get too aroused by her. She had been teasing him for weeks and he was having a hard time resisting and knew it was a losing battle if he engaged for too long with her. With the constant ache in his balls and her cute little ass always hanging out under her tight little skirts he was constantly on edge. With her in the house now, he had not been able to release his seed for weeks as he was NEVER alone so he was very worked up.

Rubbing her foot over his tight stomach, she looked into his face and asked.

"So Dave, how about a little foot rub today? Aunty says you are a master and my feet are killing me from my workout."

Dave started to sweat a little as he realized not only was he going to do it, but this temptation was getting out of hand. Grinning, he agreed as he certainly did not want this tempting little Minx giving him a bad report back to her favorite Aunt but he knew he was entering a dangerous territory now. Lifting her foot up from his stomach, he laid it into his lap and began to lightly caress her silky soles in his palms.

As his magic fingers stroked and rubbed her foot, she moaned and writhed dramatically, both out of legitimate pleasure at his massage, but also because she knew this was turning Dave on tremendously. Victoria had mentioned his enormous skill in this area and she had not oversold his talents, he was a master. With her free foot laid in his lap she monitored his penile reactions and as he worked on the other foot it was quite apparent that he was thoroughly enjoying the foot rub as much as she was. Now that he was fully erect and throbbing she knew he wanted her badly and this knowledge made her grow hotter and hotter. Feigning innocent ignorance, she occasionally would shift her foot so that her toes brushed the tip of his cock through his pants. Feeling the twitch in his crotch she also felt her panties moisten and her nipples stiffen.

She got bolder now, and as he kept massaging her feet she began to spread her legs. Seeing him peeking up her shirt and feeling his throbbing cock straining to burst out of his gym shorts she knew she could have him any time she wished now she just had to bait the trap right.

Showing him her panties under her long T-Shirt and seeing his eyes staring she spoke.

"So? See anything you like?" she teased as the rumblings under her foot told her he did.

He just winked back but tried to remain cool. He knew he was in very dangerous territory here and tried hard to force down his erection which now was completely out of hand. Continuing to rub her toes, he hoped this was all just a game as he either needed her to stop soon or finish him off. He certainly did not want to jeopardize his situation by fucking Victoria's gorgeous niece, but he knew if he had to endure much more of this it was going to be impossible to resist. As she began to speak again as he worked on her feet he knew his will was crumbling.

"You know Dave, I know all about you and my Aunt. She speaks very highly of ALL of your skills." Now tickling his balls with her toes through his tightening shorts she added. "Such a shame she doesn't know how these need emptying once in a while."

Wincing he tried to adjust to hide his now out of control hard-on. Despite knowing she was putting him into an impossible trap and was either trying to seduce him (and get him thrown out) or just tease him (and thus drive him more crazy) he kept still. Part of him knew he should leave but the lower part of him definitely wanted to stay. Caught in her web of seduction, and his mouth already drooling he was frozen to the couch.

Now he shuddered and twitched at her actions and shifted his position on the couch to get away from her toes but it was no use. She easily wiggled them back into his crotch and found his suffering package again. Throughout this scene he never once let up massaging her foot.

He was not a fool and he suspected that Daniela was a cocktease as she had all of the telltale signs, but knowing this did not help him resist. With her SUPER hot body, aggressive manner she definitely seemed to get off on seeing him suffer, but despite this he was already thinking of how he could have his way with her and not screw things up with Victoria. It would be impossible but his libido was too strong not to focus on it.

"You know I have been working hard on my portfolio and you are the star."

"Y-Y-Yes" Dave stammered, surprisingly and uncharacteristically unsmooth, he coughed to clear his throat.

"Would you like to see my private project, one only meant for me?" She asked, her foot once again stroking his shaft between the fabric of his shorts. "I have been working on it day and night and I think it is most lifelike, but I may have to get one more comparison to see if I got everything just right." She spoke, her voice trailing into a giggle.

Grinning back he crooked his eyebrow wondering what she was up to. It was obvious Daniela had some master plan at work and he also knew he was part of it, but it seemed more than just sex. Hell, if it was JUST about sex could she would have just come out with it and they would be fucking on the floor right now. No, she had something else planned, and like a moth driven to fly towards the flame, he was powerless to resist.

Leaping off of the couch, she disappeared into her room for a few minutes before returning with a velvet bag.

"This is definitely my best work yet, and when I showed it to Aunt Victoria, she definitely approved. I may have to make her one for Christmas. Are you ready to see it?"

Dave nodded, his curiosity now piqued. As she slowly pulled the velvet bag off of her work, he gasped. There in her hand was an exact replica of his cock and balls. Looking at it across the room, he had to admit she was pretty accurate as every vein and curve was realistic and he blushed as he realized that obviously his numerous erections when posing naked had been the model.

Lifting it up into the air she grinned. "So, do you like it?" she purred as she then lowered it to her mouth and began running her tongue in a swirl over the head.

Watching this, Dave emitted a tiny moan as seeing his disembodied penis doppelganger in her lips had him at full mast. This was beyond hot, and now it was obvious they were going to give in to temptation. The gun was loaded, the bullets were in the chamber, the finger was on the trigger, all that had to be done was for someone to squeeze.

"Now, I don't think it is fair to you that I have something of yours to keep, and you don't have something of mine." She said giggling. Wriggling her hips, she slowly lowered her tiny black panties to the floor and tossed them over onto his face. As they hit his forehead, the scent of freshly aroused pussy shot an arrow into Dave's brain and he snapped as the trigger was squeezed.