The Trapped Boytoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all it took. Saying nothing, he dropped to his knees and instantly threw her onto the couch, lifting her legs into the air he slavishly began worshipping her womanhood like a Wildman.

Feeling his hot talented tongue slithering up and down her slit, Daniela moaned, smiling even wider as she knew he was now going to be HER boytoy.

"GOD he IS good!" she thought to herself as the orgasms just poured out of her under the skillful work of Dave's tongue. In a crazed fury he ripped her shirt off and tossed it to the ground, diving after her erect nipple in a lusty haze. She was naked now, and pushing him back with her foot she instructed Dave to lose his clothes.

Like a madman, shaking with desire, he stripped, his gym shorts and jock, both now flying into the air. Sitting on the couch, she cooed as she ran her feet all over his body, watching him throb and twitch as he was obviously the most aroused man she had ever seen. When she grabbed his cock and led him back to her bedroom, he looked like a drunken man, his eyes glazed and gait unsteady.

Led by his manhood into her bedroom, he knew it was wrong, and he was taking a huge risk, but he was too horny to think straight anymore. Months of denial from Victoria and weeks of teasing from Daniela had broken down any possible resistance he could put up. He was all ID now, his brain on complete automatic pilot.

Continuing to guide him she laid him down on the center of her bed and stood back and admired the gorgeous presentation of male flesh displayed before her. Her pussy was storming as she guided her eyes over him, every inch of his body whipped up into an erotic frenzy. More exciting to her was this frenzy was completely directed at her.

Stepping over to her nightstand she opened the drawer and pulled out four handcuffs and dangled them over his face. Dave winked as this was definite confirmation of his first impression, she was going to be a wild fuck! When she cuffed his ankles to the bedpost, Dave looked slightly alarmed, but as she crawled up on his stomach, enjoying the feel of his fat cock smacking helplessly on the back of her ass, and whispered in his ear, he melted.

"I am a kinky girl Dave, so prepare to fly your freak flag high and let's get those luscious balls of yours thoroughly emptied!!"

Dave's eyes rolled back in his head and he loudly moaned as whatever concern he had about being tied up evaporated. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of her hot, tight curvy body crawling over his while chained helplessly to the bed. As she checked each cuff and realizing he was truly helpless and under her total control she began laughing. This alarmed him and his eyes popped open."

"Dave Dave Dave, you are such a beautiful but dumb boy." She said while running her hands over his nipples as she straddled his stomach. "You really are quite fucked now!"

His eyes growing larger, instantly Dave started to struggle against the handcuffs but it was no use, they were closed tight. His struggles only amused Daniela, and she writhed on his stomach as he bucked and shook trying to escape. Running her hand up to his mouth, she closed it before he could speak.

"Now, It is true that I want you and your beautiful body just as much as you want mine, but not in the way you probably like. You see, my aunt and I are alike in many ways but there is one huge difference between us." Running her hands through his thick wavy hair she bent down close to his face as she talked. Kissing the end of his nose, she smiled. "She is a cocktease by accident, whereas I am quite intentionally one. Now that you are tied up naked, I am sure you understand your predicament."

Jumping off of the bed she whipped out her cellphone and pointed it at her new possession. "Say CHEESE!"

She took quite a few incriminating photos with her I-Phone for evidence as he lay there and the panicked look on his face was immortalized digitally as the flash dilated his pupils, she only got her wetter. As she took picture after picture of him bound and helpless, Dave knew there would be no way to explain his predicament to Victoria. All he could do now was wait to see what she was going to do next. Now pacing like a panther at the end of the bed, and fingering his cuffs, she spoke.

"I am sure sweet old Aunt Victoria might take quite a dim view of her handsome boytoy fucking her little niece. Since I am sure you want to keep this private, things are going to be different around here now." Wanting to yell for help or curse his new captor, Dave held his tongue. He was not stupid and knew he was caught so he lay very still and listened to her words. As she spoke, despite his situation and growing anger, he grew only harder.

"You will continue to service Victoria every night, and then after she leaves in the morning, you will strip and serve me all day. You are going to be quite a busy busy boy from now on. It truly is a good thing you are in excellent shape." She cooed as she crawled to the foot board and began stroking his quivering testicles with her toes.

Dave couldn't believe his predicament as he just stared blankly into space. This was a nightmare and he knew he was completely, totally and hopelessly trapped. Faced with being teased night and day, it was going to be a very hard hard time and he knew it. As Daniela crawled up between his legs and ran her hot tongue up and around the head of his cock, he visibly twitched and moaned, the joy of the sensation dampened by what she said afterwards.

"Mmmmmm, such a tasty cock Dave. I am going to love tormenting and teasing it all summer." Twisting her face into a little pout, in a mocking tone she said "Poor little baby, I doubt you get to shoot off again until winter."

Daniela purred as she surveyed Dave splayed out before him. He looked absolutely delicious all naked, bound and helpless, and as she continued to run her feet up and down his inner thighs she kept getting hotter and hotter. This gorgeous man was all hers, a total plaything, forced to do whatever she wanted for as long as she wanted whenever she wanted.

"It was so easy" she thought to herself as she considered how she trapped him. Now completely helpless to do anything to stop her, and also caught in a situation he could not get out of, he was going to be at her mercy all summer. If she played her cards right, she thought, his servitude might even be extended well beyond that.

As she sat back down at the end of the bed between Dave's legs, she continued to slowly stroke his balls with her bare foot. Seeing his cock grow harder with every stroke she grinned.

"Ooooh, I see you like that! I knew you were a foot freak from day one. I am sure this knowledge will come in quite handy over the next few months" she hissed as her toes teased and prodded every inch of his aching ball sack. Dave said nothing but whimpered silently. He was trapped and he knew it so he wanted to be as quiet as possible and white knuckle his way through. This hot young girl had successfully seduced him and now had him right where she wanted so there really was nothing he could do about it but follow her lead.

"You know what I am going to do Dave?" she asked as she continued to tease his cock with her feet. "Every morning after Aunt Victoria goes out, you will strip naked and prepare breakfast for me. I always sleep late so it will be nice for me to have breakfast in bed. You will come into my room on your knees and kiss my feet to wake me. If I am feeling randy that morning, you will be invited to worship my pussy, if not, you will resume your duties which will include feeding me." Making Dave even hotter, as she stroked his cock with her toes, she pulled out her statue of his penis and began running her fingers up and down his plaster manhood.

Continuing she said "After breakfast, you will bathe me, every inch of my body." Stifling a giggle she continued. " I can't wait to see your poor helpless cock straining for relief as your strong hands tease and stroke my curves with the soapy sponge. I am sure I may give you a little attention, it is such a beautiful cock after all, but of course these (she tapped his balls for emphasis) will have to stay nice and full."

Dave groaned and continued to throb as she both verbally and physically teased him. This was both terrible and exciting, and knowing he was to be this girl's plaything but also would stay denied release made him even more desperate to shoot.

Daniela continued explaining the new world he was going to live in. "You don't know this, but I already have talked to Aunt Victoria about living here permanently while I am in Grad school. I could learn a lot from her, and offered to be her personal assistant; taking care of her business affairs, managing the apartment, things like that. And guess what, she accepted."

Hearing this he moaned again. As she spoke, her toes never stopped their continuous assault on his shaft and he could feel the relentless surge of his sperm beginning their ascent up his cock. HE was panting now as she playfully flipped his penis back and forth between her silky toes.

"Now as the manager of the apartment, you will be earning your "allowance" from me! And boy are you going to earn it. First thing I am going to do is stop the maid service and keep that money myself. You will be the maid now, cleaning the house each day, scrubbing, waxing, vacuuming, all NUDE of course." she continued. "And as far as your payments to those guys from New Jersey, I will handle that. In fact I started already as they came by yesterday while you were out. I told them that they would deal only with ME now as you were indisposed."

Dave was really sweating now. He owed the mob a lot of money, and the allowance he received from Victoria was his only method of paying it back. Now that this was being taken over by Daniela, she literally had his life in her hands.

Sensing his concerns, she continued. "So my dear slave boy, it seems like your ass is quite literally mine now. I control your money and because of your debts, possibly your life." Standing on the bed over his head, she lifted her foot to his mouth and ordered him to kiss it. "Now, show your devotion to your new Mistress, and kiss my feet. If you treat me well, these feet might treat you well too. If you fail me, these feet may be quite severe."

Dave closed his eyes and eagerly kissed her delicious toes, knowing he was fucked and hoping for release he focused only on her. She was truly the woman who controlled everything now. He did think to himself he just needed to play it cool for a little while. Once the debt was paid off, this charade would end and he would be out of there in five seconds and back to being with women who WANTED him to cum. Until then he just had to cooperate and endure.

For the next hour he pulled every trick out of his arsenal as he worshipped her sweet pussy on his face. Part of him obviously loved this as Daniela was beautiful and tasted fantastic, and if only he had hope of release it would be perfect. Her whole body spasming in the afterglow of an orgasm, she slid off of his face and snuggled up next to his heaving chest, the smell of her womanly essence all over his face.

"You really are quite good at that!" she purred as her hand lazily played with his chest hair.

Rattling his chains, he begged for her to uncuff him. "Daniela please let me go. I REALLY have to pee, and unless you want a big mess you will uncuff me NOW!"

Smiling she knelt down to the end of the bed and unlocked his ankles. As she kissed her way up his body, enjoying the surging feeling of desperation exuding from every pore of his skin, she paused over his big full throbbing balls.

Cupping them in her hands she reached into her drawer and took out a tape measure. Wrapping them around both, she wrote down the number and kissed each testicle with her full wet lips before licking her way back up his chest.

Uncuffing his wrists she winked as she looked down into his eyes.

"No problem Dave, but know that you have been measured now. I don't trust you not to run off into the bathroom and wank your meat like a horny little teenager into the toilet so I had to take this precaution. Now, I will be measuring you every day now. If these get any smaller, well, let's just say your allowance will be withheld that week for a penalty. On the other hand, IF and when I do let these babies fire off, wouldn't you like it to be in my hot wet pussy or between my warm soft lips and not in your own hand?"

Saying nothing, Dave stoically stared at the ceiling as he felt her deliciously hard nipple brush against his chest as she released him. She was smart, very smart and had accurately predicted exactly what he had planned to do. Now knowing that even that pitiful avenue of relief was closed off, as he really needed the money and could not afford any delays, he sighed. Now free, he sadly padded off to the bathroom to relieve his bladder, but not his balls.

Over the next several months it was pure sexual torment every day. He was very busy as Daniela predicted, and it would have been like a wet dream if only he were allowed to cum. Day after day he felt his seed building and growing in his balls and he thought he would lose his mind if he did not shoot soon. He was now caught in a total self-feeding arousal loop. The more he needed to cum, the hornier everything made him. The hornier he got, the more he fantasized about releasing his seed. To Daniela's delight, his balls only kept getting fuller as she measured them each day and she knew that as he grew more desperate he became even more willing to do whatever she said to please her.

Dave continued to orally service Victoria each night and because of the new condition of daily measurements, he stopped begging for her to take care of his manly needs. Every morning after she left he stripped as commanded and woke his beautiful tormentress with light kisses to her soles as she liked. His cock, constantly denied and perpetually teased, visibly drooled pre-cum constantly now as he hoped against hope that she would take mercy and get him off but sadly never did.

Most mornings started with his face in between Daniela's sweet thighs, licking and sucking her to multiple orgasms before carrying her to the bathroom to bathe her. The rest of the day either was filled with him cleaning and scrubbing the apartment nude (which amused Daniela to no end) or if she was in the mood, her tying him up and teasing him unmercifully until he nearly wept in frustration.

She was a true pure cocktease and after a vigorous edging session with him bound and helpless, laughing each time he shuddered in frustration, she would place her gorgeous ass on his face and ride it to a few more creamy toe curlers before she uncuffed him. Afterwards they would shower together before Victoria got home.

This routine ensured that he was only dressed for about 3 hours a day, as even his workout routines now were being done in the nude (Daniela convincing her Aunt that nudity increased calorie burn), but each afternoon he grew hopeful since once Victoria came home he knew he would get at least some temporary rest during the evening. Sadly, for him, even this brief pause in his perpetual nakedness and constant teasing came to an end.

Sitting on the couch watching TV one night, Daniela looked over at him and then back at her aunt who was enjoying one of his expertly executed foot massages.

"Say Victoria, I have a favor to ask." Daniela asked innocently.

Both Victoria and Dave looked up, Victoria in curiosity and Dave in fear as she spoke.

"When classes start in a few months, I am going to have to present my portfolio. Now I have quite a few studies I have done of Dave here, but I want something bigger, more grandiose, more fitting of the niece of the famous artist 'Victoria de Simone'." Daniela was many things, and knew how to get exactly what she wanted through flattery. Knowing just the exact phrase to use to stroke her Aunt's ego, Victoria was putty in her hands.

Intrigued Victoria listened, cooing as Dave suddenly began rubbing the soles of her feet faster as Daniela spoke.

"I want to do a full bronze casting in the old world style. Something with a mythological theme, like the old masters did. I have no doubt that if I present THAT as part of my portfolio I will definitely be accepted."

Victoria grinned and beamed in pride at her niece. Obviously she too had a love of art that matched her own and the scope of what she was talking about was truly ambitious.

"That sounds fantastic honey, absolutely fantastic!" Victoria said. Turning to Dave who was on the other side of the couch with her feet in his lap she asked. "What do you think Dave, doesn't that sound like a truly grand project."

Dave nodded but did not smile. He knew that his destruction was being planned here, but did not know how yet. That mystery would be cleared up in the next five minutes.

Grinning and clapping Daniela spoke. "Oh I so happy you approve! I was worried you would think it silly. Now..." Blushing as she paused she looked down. "...I am afraid my vision might be a bit expensive, and I hope Dave agrees to be the model, as it may be challenging."

"Don't worry about money girl!" Victoria laughed. "I am intrigued and pleased to see how enthused you are, so money is no object. And as for Dave, well, he is always so helpful to me, I am sure he will be to you as well." Turning to Dave, she asked. "You don't mind helping my niece out with her project do you?"

Blushing, Dave shook his head no, feeling the noose slowly close around his neck as he sighed in defeat.

"So Dear, what mythological theme are you thinking about?" Victoria asked.

With her face beaming, and a devilish twinkle in her eye Daniela spoke. "Prometheus Bound!"

Now things got much worse for Dave over the ensuing weeks. Victoria LOVED the idea and as she had promised, money was no object. In the art studio in her apartment she had a boulder brought in from upstate New York at great expense and installed with manacles on the top and bottom per her niece's instructions. Daniela said that realism is what she was going for, and her poor rich and very naïve Aunt eagerly agreed, adding every feature she asked for. Intrigued by Daniela's artistic vision, Victoria got swept up in the project herself and even decided to make her own study of Dave as Prometheus alongside hers.

Once the installation of the boulder and manacles were made, Dave soon found himself bound spread-eagle and completely nude, to an eight-hundred-pound rock inside a penthouse apartment in downtown New York. He had to almost laugh at his situation as he never could have imagined this particular scenario, it being so incredibly bizarre as to almost reach comic status. Now that he was part of an "art" project, he got almost no rest as his brief evening and weekend breaks were now spent with him chained and studied by both Victoria and Daniela.

Victoria made sure that he was comfortable in his perch on the boulder, but the manacles were real and once locked in, he was completely at their mercy. The sessions would sometimes go on for hours, as both women feverishly sculpted and molded his likeness in clay. Despite the embarrassing exposure, he knew that at least with Victoria in the room, Daniela would somewhat behave and give his poor aching balls a rest. Once again he horribly underestimated her clever mind as he discovered to his horror one night.

"Say Victoria?" Daniela asked as they both sat at their work stations molding parts of Dave's body as he tried to relax on his boulder prison. "Is it my imagination, or do Dave's balls look bigger than usual today?" She knew they did but wanted to recruit her Aunt in her teasing campaign against Dave. Clueless as to her Nieces ulterior motives, Victoria looked up and squinted as she glanced at his testicles. Walking over to him she lifted them up into her hand and smiled. "You know, they do seem bigger today?"