The Trapped Boytoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his plums being manhandled Dave instantly started to get hard. Ironically, this was not a sexual act by Victoria but more of an artistic assessment and she thought no more about it than if she were rearranging a bowl of fruit for a watercolor. She was so focused on her sculpture, when she was in her "art zone" she no longer saw a person before her, but just an object. Seeing only a series of curves or lines, shades and texture, all waiting for her to reproduce in the warm clay in her hands, the fact that these lines were part of a person never entered her head. Knowing this about her, Daniela grinned as she glanced at Dave's desperate pleading eyes staring at her as he was fondled by the black and silver haired beauty.

Feeling him get hard in her hand, Victoria pressed her fingers into an O and flicked the tip of his cock.

"OW!" he cried as the pain shot through his groin and his erection immediately went away.

"We are trying to work here!!" Victoria glowered as she went back to her workstation, irritatedly shooting an icy glance at Daniela who was barely able to hold back her snickers.

This was the new pattern every night, and the ache that had been in Dave's balls before now only got infinitely worse. Teased all day by Daniela, all night by Victoria and by both when together, by the end of August his balls were growing not only very large but quite blue.

As September approached, Dave did find at least find one time during the week when he could be left alone and that was when he watched football on television. Neither woman was a fan, so in general this was his "guy time". Generally, it wasn't all day, just the occasional game, but Victoria certainly understood she needed to allow him some rest from the long hours of modeling so he could decompress. They had been working him hard for weeks since Daniela was not able to attend Grad School in the fall, as her portfolio was not finished, but was planning on reapplying for the Spring Semester so they needed the project finished soon.

Dave, for the first time in months grew optimistic and hopeful as the first blush of approaching autumn hit the air. Chained for hours on the boulder was quite boring, and looking out the window he could just see the trees in Central Park starting to turn so he knew that his time of service was coming to an end. His debt was close to being paid off and in just a few weeks whatever hold this sexy minx had on him would be null and void. Part of him knew he would miss them both, as never had he ever been with two sexier women in his life, but his manly needs had to be met. The glaring constant drumbeat of persistent desperation radiating out of his testicles had other plans, and they did not include enduring one more second of this torment.

Once he was free and clear he was going to march into his bedroom, get dressed (for the first time in months) pack his shit and leave as fast as he could get out of the building. The only question in his mind was whether he could forestall jacking off before he was able to snag some hottie and deposit the world's largest load inside her. Things were finally starting to look up as the light was forming at the end of his long summer nightmare, and to make things even better, his favorite team the Jets were playing the hated Eagles on Sunday.

All week Daniela noticed a change in Dave and knew what he was thinking. This would be her last weekend together with him and despite her evil behavior, she really had fallen for him quite hard. Without a doubt he was the absolute sexiest man she had ever been with in her life and his handsome face and perfect body seemed to bring out some very dark passions in her personality. As it was Sunday, usually she and Victoria left Dave alone, but she grinned as she saw him sitting in his chair watching TV, so happy and oblivious. Today was going to be a big day for him.

Dave was totally oblivious and quite happy. This was the day of the big opening game of the NFL and to make it even more perfect his beloved Jets were playing the Eagles. Normally it would have been even more exciting as he would have placed a few bets, but even though he didn't have any money riding on the outcome, he was looking forward to it.

His current situation had caused him to successfully kick his gambling habit and his mouth salivated knowing that it was only a few more weeks and his debt would be paid and he could leave this crazy pussy prison.

Plopping down on the couch and cracking open a beer he grinned as he reached for the remote, ready to spend a mindless afternoon cheering on the Jets to victory. His stomach dropped when he heard Daniela and Victoria call him into the studio to model.

"Damn it, can't I just watch ONE football game by myself" he grumbled under his breath as he strolled down the hall into the studio.

As he stripped and took his place on his perch, Daniela suggested to Victoria that they turn the game on for him since he was so interested in it. Dave was suspicious at her being so thoughtful, but was still glad to actually have something to do while he had to pose for hours on end. Turning on the large flat screen on the wall Daniela came back over to him on the boulder and locked him in. As the last cuff was closed and locked his blood ran cold when she whispered in his ear.

"I hope your Jets win for your sake. Those guys came by yesterday for their last payment, and I said that you wanted to make a little bet on today's game. Not too much, only 40K. They eagerly accepted and agreed to float you the loan, so your freedom really does ride on the result."

Grinning, she winked and ran her hands down his now heaving chest before joining her aunt at the other end of the room. Winking she mouthed "Good Luck!".

Dave was panicked. He was so close to being free. If he won, that would be great, but if he lost!! His servitude would continue, possibly for another year. His cock, so long denied and so ready for release started to get hard thinking about the possibility of being teased and denied for another year. He had not been able to think of anything but his release for the last 4 months, and now, right at the goal line, it was going to fumble and be intercepted. His mind raging he panted and sweated and his cock began to grow.

Chained and nude he had no way to cover himself, and his penis, seeming to understand what was at stake grew completely erect and began throbbing and twitching.

Daniela, seeing his reaction began to giggle. "Aunt Victoria, it seems that Dave is REALLY enjoying the game today! I may have to go get some ice to cool down."

Victoria looked very amused at his display as it was not uncommon for a nude model to get erect but this was different. In all her years of sculpting models she had never seen a reaction so strong and grinning she grabbed more materials to sculpt more Dave as the situation demanded.

"I hope we have enough clay to cover this new development." Victoria said as she winked at Daniela.

All through the game the women modeled his form as Dave desperately watched the game. As the play progressed and got more exciting he only got harder, and both women joked that perhaps they should start watching more sports as it was far more exciting with a hard-on to watch as a cheerleader. Now with one minute to go, he was transfixed on the screen as the Jets and Eagles were tied and there was only 1 minute to go. Seeing the final play begin, he saw that a man was open and he began to cheer as the quarterback threw a long pass. His heart sank as the Eagles intercepted and ran down the field to score the winning touchdown with only 15 seconds to go. Watching intensely, his cock throbbing and twitching as the clock ran out the final buzzer was sounded.

The Jets had lost!

Victoria and Daniela were also transfixed, but not by the game. Neither had ever seen him harder and without anything touching his cock it bobbed and wiggled in the air like it was being stroked by invisible hands. Both women stood with mouths open and pussies growing wet as this most erotic scene played out. To the amazement of Victoria, Daniela and even Dave, the realization that he was now enslaved for another year was too much for him and his penis automatically reacted. His cock, untouched by his hands suddenly lurched up at a high angle and shot rope after rope of hot boiling cum all over the floor. He had spontaneously ejaculated!

"HOLY FUCK!!" Daniela screamed as this was the single hottest thing she had ever seen.

Victoria too was astonished, and quite aroused, but also annoyed. Being a complete clean nut, she laughed as she turned to Daniela and started to leave the room.

"Looks like SOMEONE made quite a mess! I will go get a towel so you go unlock Dave. I want HIM to clean that mess up!!"

With his head hanging down Dave slumped in his chains, his chest heaving and his body shaking. Looking blankly at the puddle of his spooge on the floor, and feeling his ruined orgasm continuing to ooze out of his dick he sighed.

Walking over to him in triumph, the keys to his manacles in her right hand, Daniela bit her lip. Never was she hornier than she was now, and with her Aunt out of the room she could be more bold. Cupping his quivering balls with her right hand and running her hands over his kissable abs with her other, she whispered into his ear.

"These are a lot smaller now, such a pity you wasted your one shot like that, especially after waiting so long. I was actually going to give you a blowjob tomorrow to celebrate your new status as our slave for the next year but now, I guess that will have to wait some more." Pausing as she saw him dribble out the last of his load onto the floor she smiled as she kissed his neck. "Who knows, since you love football so much, maybe you will get a big treat on Super Bowl Sunday!!"

Dave hung his head realizing he now belonged to her totally for another year.