The Trials of Valerie Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie shuddered and glanced back to her sister's prone body. Ashley's hips flared out provocatively, almost as wide as her shoulders, to complete her hourglass figure. Her thick thighs tapered out into her strong legs, which she worked out regularly at the gym or at home. Even her feet were dainty things without flaws. Valerie hadn't seen her sibling naked since they were kids and it only served to hammer how perfectly outmatched she had been for so many years. A fact that Ashley hadn't been shy about lording over her since puberty began.

Valerie's jaw clenched shut as her knuckles turned white. She got away without attention at school, as much as she detested the fact, but at home Ashley was as stereotypical a bully as she could be. The formerly shapeless teen doubted she would forget about the invasions on her privacy, defecation of several of her drawings and even her homework, or the times she overheard Ashley talking to friends about her, with no mention of positivity at that.

"I may be a demon, but I've been around for quite some time, holding back isn't always a good thing. Trust me," Ashtaroth's voice was soft now, her husky tone in the background. Valerie raised her vision to the demon's. There was a warmth in her eyes that the human couldn't read.

"But she's my sister," Valerie objected, however her defiance held no strength, even in her mind.

"I'll let you in on a little something," Ashtaroth leaned down until her lips were practically brushing against Valerie's ear, "These changes require demonic energy to be merged with the human body. I'm sure you can guess what that means."

Valerie's eyes bugged out as comprehension dawned on her, "I'm turning into a demon?" Ashtaroth chuckled and pulled away.

"Not fully, of course. But you aren't human either. That doesn't make her your family, if she is, it's akin to a cousin three times removed," Valerie gulped audibly. Her lips parted as she felt a familiar heat worming its way throughout her body, extending from her groin.

"I..."

"It's your choice," Ashtaroth said and disappeared. Valerie heard a gasp and fixed her gaze on her sister, whose mouth had been freed. Saliva had overflowed in her attempts to curse the demon from before. She breathed heavily through her mouth and stared balefully at where Ashtaroth had stood. Valerie eyed her sister's lips, full and coated in an inviting red, her cock rising at the sight.

"Fuck that bitch," Ashley rasped and looked to Valerie, her gaze not softening in the slightest, "Now hurry the fuck up and get me out of here, skinny," 'Skinny' was Ashley's pet name for her sibling, though it failed to apply now. Nonetheless, she sought some form of control over the situation. Something Valerie was eager to deprive her of.

"No," the futa eventually said and planted her luscious ass on the table beside Ashley's bound leg. Valerie looked down at her and almost wanted to laugh, seeing her oh so superior sister's figure horribly outmatched by her own.

"Shut the fuck up and get these off... me," Ashley's voice trailed off as she met Valerie's deep, lavender eyes and the unmistakable power they held. Even in her anger, Ashley cowed herself, "Look, Val, please just get these off me and let me go? Then you can do whatever the hell it is you're doing, okay?"

"No," Valerie stated again and shifted about so that her front was in full view of her sister, "How's it feel?"

"Huh?"

"How's it feel? Knowing that you're the skinny one now," Valerie reached up and gently hefted her breasts, releasing them to a lingering quake of flesh. Ashley's gaze flared with fury.

"Just because you got some stupid body suit, doesn't mean you can talk shit to me, bitch," Ashley spat, but Valerie only grinned down at her.

"What was your boyfriend's name? Dave? Brad? Or have you got a new one already?" Valerie's nonchalant tone caught the bound girl by surprise.

"It's Lee, why?"

"You're a size queen, right, sis?" Valerie ignored her sister, and stood and placed a foot on the other side of the table, before falling to her knees to straddle her sister's thighs, "Well then, maybe you can help me with something? Is my cock too big?" The answer was obvious, however the look of horror that grafted itself to Ashley's face was priceless to Valerie, as a dick longer than an arm flopped down to lay beside her head. The transformed teen leaned forward expectantly, "Well?"

Ashley said nothing. She turned her head to the side, but kept her eyes fixated on her sibling. Valerie tilted her head slightly, like a confused animal and leaned forward, placing pressure on her balls that rested atop Ashley's crotch. Ashley's jerked slightly as she noticed the fleshly sack against her skin. It was hot, like a fresh bath, and she swore she could feel something churning inside of it.

"Guess it doesn't look that big right now, huh?" Valerie leaned back with a sigh. She tilted her head up to look at the ceiling as if in contemplation. Ashley caught this and, unable to restrain her curiosity, turned to look at the prosthetic beside her. There was no way it was real, she told herself. A horse would be jealous of the thing beside her. And it wasn't even erect, Ashley thought disappointedly. No, she dismissed the idea, it's just some rubber snake she tied to a strap-on or something. It isn't real.

"I know," Ashley jerked her head away at the snap of her sister's fingers, "Guys get erections, right? So, I need one for you to judge it properly," Is she really that clueless? Ashley thought snidely.

"Yeah, sure," the bound sister responded sarcastically. Valerie's expression changed in a split second to resemble a devious villain who had trapped their nemesis.

"You're going to help me too."

"What? Like hell I will. If you want to play pretend so bad, then we can do it when we get home," Ashley chided herself silently as she caught the hint of nerves in her tone.

"If I'm playing pretend, then you won't mind at least touching it," Valerie challenged.

"Even if I could, I'm not fucking touching it."

"You can use your mouth. You've done that for boys before, haven't you?"

"Shut the fuck up, skinny."

"I get it now," Valerie giggled like a schoolgirl discovering a secret, "One's not enough for you."

"Did you just call me a slut you... you..." Ashley's voice and indignation trailed off into oblivion as, seemingly from her sister's back, a group of snakes extended forth to surround her. One slithered through the air to rest in front of Ashley's face. The bound teen clenched her eyes shut, expecting it to attack her, but nothing came. She hesitantly parted her eyelids and gasped as she came face to 'face' with a cock head. As if to mock her, it shook from side to side and retreated, her gaze following it.

"Is this enough?"

"This isn't happening," Ashley muttered in horror, "I have to be dreaming... ow!" She yelped as something pinched her.

"Not a dream. Maybe a nightmare though," Valerie teased, "And I'm the one in control here."

"Fuck off," Ashley yelled and tried to sit up, but found her torso suddenly tied down. The gag returned and affixed itself around her mouth. She glared at Valerie defiantly.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do anything," Valerie shrugged. She climbed off her sister's body and walked around to the front, where she found an addition to the table was supporting Ashley head, "Ashley," her voice softened to a normal level, away from the teasing pitch and tone she had adopted, "Why did you do all of those things to me?" The gag released Ashley's mouth.

"F..." she stopped herself, "No reason."

"Bullshit," Valerie snapped.

"What do you want me to say, huh?" Ashley growled, barely managing to bite back her anger in hopes of convincing Valerie to release her.

"I just want to know the reasons. Because I was an easy target? Because you had to otherwise you'd look weird being friends with your little sister?" Ashley twisted her head to look away.

"Because who the fuck wants to hang out with a bombshell with you around?"

"I guessed as much," Valerie sighed. The support for Ashley's head sank into the floor suddenly, causing the bound girl's head to fall back and her mouth to gape open in shock. Valerie quickly took advantage of the opening and pushed a tentacle inside. They obvious lacked the intoxicating aroma the others had, she noted based on her sister's flailing reaction. She ignored Ashley's attempts to dislodge the limb and instead began to languidly fuck her sister's orifice.

The sensations were muted to her, like her tentacles hadn't fully developed their nerve endings yet. It was pleasant all the same as Valerie sighed, allowing her inhibitions to slip slightly as a pair of her tendrils darted forward and coiled around Ashley's breasts. Without any prompt from Valerie, they began to undulate in a milking motion. They might be harder to control than I thought, she noted.

Ashley gave muffled sounds of protests as she strained against her restraints. Her eyes followed her sister as she moved to stand at the foot of the table, tentacles trailing behind in a perverse mockery of a cape, while her cock bobbed as it hardened. The fact that Ashley had dropped out of school had done little to dull her deductive skills, particularly as such an obvious outcome faced her. The chains binding her legs began moving and pulled them apart. Ashley gargled a growl as her pussy was fully revealed.

Valerie gave a low coo of delight at the view. Her inhibitions nagged at the back of her mind, stray thoughts occasionally breaking into the haze of lust that clouded her conscious, but none lingered for more than a moment. Tentacles idly writhed about her, sometimes wriggling toward the bound teen and teasing her with their touch. A limb stumbled upon one of her most sensitive spots, a small zone on her inner right thigh, and earned a yelp. Valerie grinned and let the discoverer toy with the new area.

Nerve endings seemed to be developing now, as Valerie felt pleasure swelling within her. Her three tentacles at her sister's upper half were moving more erratically, though she wasn't anywhere near orgasm. Ashley's breasts were bound tight, blood rushing to the front of her tits and causing them to darken. The tentacles angled their tips at her nubs and tweaked them. Valerie's cock twitched as her sister moaned for the first time. And not the last, she promised herself silently.

The younger sibling climbed onto the table and shuffled forward on her knees until her cock hovered above Ashley's pussy. It was like the rest of her; perfectly feminine in every way. Her mons was clean shaven and hid the innermost depths from view, however Valerie could make out a glimpse of Ashley's pink folds. They glistened wetly despite her predicament. Perhaps they're still growing, Valerie considered as she glanced up to her sibling's tentacle stuffed maw. She wasn't struggling as hard now and even appeared to be giving weak little suckles.

"Someone's enjoying herself," Valerie teased, finding that her voice resembled Ashtaroth's to an almost uncanny degree. She groaned as the sensation of moisture registered around one of her tentacles, alongside a slick appendage running across it. A laugh almost escaped her lips, but she retrained herself. Ashley was strong-willed, far more so than her little sister, however she would give in eventually. It's only a matter of time, Valerie thought and relocated her gaze to Ashley's delicate snatch.

The younger sibling reached out with a tendril and brushed it along the elder's nether lips. Ashley's hips raised in an unconscious gesture as her pussy visibly swelled with lust. The tentacle lapped up and down her pussy until it came across her protruding clit. Valerie ground her red limb against the sensitive nub and watched as her sister's body seized up, before clear fluid came in a rush from her lips to drool down and puddle on the table.

"Wow, you came hard," Valerie mused as Ashley lowered herself down to the floor. She was panting heavily through her nose and wet sounds escaped her stuffed lips, leaving no secret as to whether she was enjoying herself. The sensations were stronger than ever now, suffusing Valerie's body and coursing into her cock, which all but led her to tilt her hips down to aim it at Ashley's glistening opening. The younger sibling moved forward gently to a wanton moan.

"I can't believe you're getting off on this," Valerie mocked and used her cock to stimulate the swollen lips of her sister's snatch. The tentacle remained poised at the clit, lightly manipulating the engorged nub. Ashley gave a groan in response, however she seemed incapable of stilling her mouth's actions, even as she felt a penis several times the size of anything she'd had before tease her pussy. The lips parted slightly with each forward thrust of Valerie's hips.

Valerie stared down at her sister as she was tormented. The chains didn't seem necessary now, but the younger sibling found herself hesitant for them to be removed. She recalled her marathon with the tentacles and licked her lips. Her entire body had been bound tight and used without rest. Her personal tentacles came to hover before her gaze.

"Go for it," she encouraged with a smirk. The shackles binding Ashley's wrists and ankles came undone at the words. Before the freed girl could respond, the chains were replaced by Valerie's small legion of red, writhing appendages. They hefted her into the air with ease and slithered along her body, finding their ideal places to find release. In mere moments, they had bent Ashley's flexible form into a copy of Valerie's.

The elder sister's legs were bound heel to thigh. Her arms were held against her torso by a single limb, pushing her tentacle coiled breasts together and supporting their weight, while her head continued to hang limply as the tendril thrust back and forth lethargically. The remaining six quickly sought out the crevices they had created; one between the arches of Ashley's feet, two between the cracks of her thighs and calves, another pair took up the vacancies at her underarms and the final dipped low to discover her callipygian ass that hid her treasured rosebud. The tentacle paused and looked to Valerie.

"I can't imagine she's never done anal before," she mused and gave a shrug, "Have at it," the tendril wasted no time as it dove between Ashley's lower cheeks and rammed against the hidden ring of muscle. The tight knot refused entry despite Valerie's presumption, however the tentacle was not to be denied. An oily sheen spread across its length as slick fluid beaded all over its red flesh, droplets falling to the forlorn table. Another attempt quickly bore fruit.

Ashley yelled into her living gag at the penetration. Her jaw opened wider to release the sound, giving the tentacle an opportunity it wouldn't miss. Red flesh slid deeper into the captive human's mouth, her neck bulging with the sheer size darting down her gullet as it writhed ecstatically within her oesophagus. The other tendril penetrating her mirrored its sibling's actions.

Valerie licked her lips at the sight. Even if her arousal wasn't coursing through her entire being, she doubted she could resist such a spectacle. Her tentacles pulled her bound sister close, holding her crotch level with Valerie's throbbing erection.

"Wow," Valerie gasped as she crouched down to get a proper view of her sister's snatch. A grin stretched across her face as she took in the glistening, swollen lips. She reached up and parted the tender lips with a pair of fingers, teeth flashing at the sight of pink flesh and the lightly winking hole. Her eyes widened as she gazed upon her sister's pussy, a childlike glimmer brightening her violet eyes, "It looks so loose," Valerie teased with a slight giggle and tentatively dipped three fingers inside. Ashley gave a stifled moan, her legs tensing but unable to move.

The younger sister bared her teeth in a broad smirk. She gently pushed her digits in deeper and wriggled them, testing the waters. Another chuckle rose from Valerie's chest at how wet the walls were as they easily accepted the penetration.

"Wow, I was just joking before, but you really are loose," Valerie mocked and added her pinkie finger to the mix, finding that it was devoured by Ashley's orifice as easily as the others, "Just what do you put up here?" Ashley grunted indignantly, however the sound soon gave way to a gargled moan as a tentacle located another of her erogenous zones, while its brother spreading her anus wide seemed to have delved deep enough to satisfy itself and began thrusting to and fro. At first, Ashley groaned in discomfort, however, just as Valerie had expected, she soon adjusted. The younger sibling felt her cock all but lunge in longing towards the bound girl.

Valerie yanked her hand out and stood up. She brought her fingers up for her inspection and saw them drip with her sister's juices, which were as thick as a lightly whipped cream. Their scent wafted up to surround Valerie's senses, the odour so strong and inviting that she swore she could see it swirling around her. The younger sister inhaled deeply through her nostrils and held her breath, her back arched and lungs full, before releasing it. Her breath wavered as though she had been running.

Ashley brought her eyes down to her transformed sister, who met her gaze. A shudder shot down the elder sibling's spine. Valerie's pupils dilated before the captive's eyes, however they didn't spread out as normal. The black orbs elongated and thinned, turning to slits like a cat's eye when hunting, specks of crimson flickered in her irises and her lips uplifted into a smile only a demon could make. Her cock visibly swelled and sent a shot of pre arching through the air.

"It's my turn now," Valerie whispered. Her tone had deepened and taken on a husky edge, lust thick in every word. She grasped her member at the base with one hand, a soft coo escaping her lips as she felt it throb powerfully, and beckoned to her sister with the other. The tentacles flexed and tilted their captive, aiming her cunt directly at their master's turgid erection. Ashley flailed her head, unable to move her other limbs, and yelled as best she could. Only illegible noises escaped her living gag as it continued to use her throat.

Valerie stroked the base of her shaft eagerly. She watched as a long string of her sister's juices leaked from her snatch, falling onto Valerie's cock and mixing with the pre-cum that liberally leaked from it. The captive girl shook her head from side to side fretfully. Valerie ignored her and rubbed the tip of her member along the swollen mons.

A part of her screeched that this was wrong. Incest was barbaric, something for uncivilised brutes, her reason tried to implore upon her lust. Valerie's grin only widened and her cock pulsed. Such a taboo act, one that some countries punished with death or worse. She unconsciously licked her lips, every iota of intelligence devoted to pleasure. What would Ashley think when her 'little' sister fucked her? What would their mom think? What if she was into it?

Valerie's mind flooded with images of herself at the centre of an incestuous threesome. Her mother on one side, her sister on the other, both sharing the honour of licking their stud relative worshipfully as they cradled swollen middles heavy with Valerie's young.

"Oh fuck!" Valerie gasped and sent her hips driving forth like a catapult, launching her cock directly into Ashley's snatch. Wet heat enveloped her on all sides. Walls clenched down on the offending object and trying to remove it, but only succeeded in drawing the inhumanly large spire deeper inside until it came to a stop. Valerie frowned at the sudden halt. She lightly thrust forward and found herself against a barrier.

I'm at her cervix already, Valerie noted and looked down to her cock with a gleeful leer. She only had a few inches of her shaft inside. An image of her sister staring up at the skin of her stomach, stretched taut into the shape of Valerie's prick, flitted through her mind and sent a surge of desire through her. Valerie's rationality wondered just where these ideas came from and why they aroused her so thoroughly, however it was overshadowed by said ideas.