The Trials of Valerie Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers

"Ah, fuck! G-gonna cum! Gonna cum! Gonna fucking fill you with my cum!" Valerie exclaimed. The only response came in the form of ragged panting and husky moans, "Take it all!" Valerie pulled hard on her sister's hips and thrust forward ferociously. Every inch of her cock drove into her sister's canal and, by extension, her womb. It's shape no doubt bulged obscenely through Ashley's gut, accompanied by her penile tentacle, the brethren of which jerked and aimed their tips at the bound girl's face and torso. Valerie felt her cock throb at the image of her larger than life sister being doused in seed.

"Don't hold back," came a voice, all too familiar even through the orgasmic daze, and one that was far too clear considering what Valerie expected. The futa opened her eyes and met the glazed, faded red orbs of the demon Ashtaroth.

"W-what?" Valerie gasped, but immediately became overwhelmed by her climax. Her balls gargled audibly and swelled out, before condensing and sending a scourge of her semen racing up her shaft into the waiting uterus of the succubus. Valerie's head shot back in an instinctive desire to voice her orgasm to the world. From the corner of her eye, she caught sight of a crimson glow coming from around her cock tip. She didn't have time to linger on the glow as pleasure overcame her.

Valerie's moans rose into a cry as the initial flood poured into Ashtaroth's womb. Semen bathed the organ in its entirety, rapidly filling it before moving on to the demon's fallopian tubes and her ovaries. The cervix sealed shut around Valerie's prick, so tight that not even a drop of her cement-mix thick seed could leak through. Valerie could feel her own sperm around her cock, swimming in all directions as they sought to fertilise the demon's eggs, and the pressure it caused in the tight organ.

Through the half-mortal woman's cry, the noise of potent repeated spurts could be heard. Valerie's tentacles delivered gush after thick, viscous, impregnating gush of her seed onto their progenitor's faded red flesh. Amidst the splattering, both Ashtaroth and Valerie heard the violent sprays of the latter's rigid prick. Valerie's nails dug hard into the demon's skin, threatening to break the flawless surface, while her hips jerked back and forth to pump still more inhuman seed into Ashtaroth's swelling womb. The demon was at a loss for words.

This was Valerie's final trial and, to an extent, it was Ashtaroth's. She could feel her power welling within her middle, condensing around the tentacle spurting into her stomach and the cock steadily expanding her uterus. Her mind's eye could envision it all so clearly; little flecks of red, like hellish fireflies moving about in the ocean of cum, more and more of them sparking to life. With each of the human's thrusts, another light came to be. As her abdomen began to shine brilliantly, Ashtaroth felt her eyes grow heavy.

This had better be worth it, the succubus thought and let her eyelids lull shut. Pleasure warmed her all over, like the arms of a mother around their child. Ashtaroth almost laughed at herself. She hadn't given a thought to her own mother in a millennium. The demon cracked an eye open and looked upon Valerie, whose own face was contorted in ecstasy, and smiled. No matter, Ashtaroth decided and used what strength she had to lean her body against the human, I'm sure this will be an exciting venture. Better than waiting around all night for mortals to summon me at least. She moaned and giggled as her womb pushed against Valerie.

Valerie could see the glow of Ashtaroth's gut clearly through her eyelids. It was impossible for her to miss it and resist her curiosity. She opened her eyes and inhaled sharply at the sight before her. The demon, formerly strong and powerful each time Valerie had seen her, now resembled the human hours prior; skinny, with no curvature to her frame. The only hint of her former self was her faint rose coloured complexion, hidden though it was beneath layers of thick semen.

"What the fuck's happening?" Valerie tried to speak, however a wave of pleasure overcame her and replaced her words with another ecstatic moan. Her tentacles and cock continued their onslaught of viscous seed, coating and swelling the demon further. Valerie could feel Ashtaroth's stomach pushing against hers and looked down. Despite her fear-tempered wonder at what was happening, Valerie felt her orgasm surge with renewed potency. Her eyes clenched shut once more at the sensations.

On and on and on Valerie's cock swelled with seed before releasing it in a sperm-riddled deluge. Her tentacles dutifully followed suite, but their spurts had weakened noticeably, whereas her prick's remained strong. Ashtaroth was forced to lean back, her strength having abandoned her and her stomach now fit to birth human triplets. The demon could barely think in the embrace of darkness and pleasure unending.

Eventually, however, the former human's climax came to an end. Valerie fell to her knees with a gasp. Her tendrils unwound themselves from around the demon and retracted back to their wielder, each of them leaking thick drops of milky-white cum. Valerie laid the demon on the organic floor and leaned back, her softening dick coming free with a lewd pop.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped and fell onto her back with her arms and legs spread wide. Her cock draped over her now relived sack, though the balls still matched bowling balls in size, and her tits flowed off her torso to sit mere inches from the ground. The mounds rose and fell with each of her deep breaths, tantalising quakes running through their soft expanse.

"I'll say," came a weak reply. Valerie raised her head and saw Ashtaroth sit up, grunting as she did so, "Not sure if I could have done better myself."

"W-what happened to you?" Valerie propped herself up on her elbows. The demon raised a hand to its face and sighed.

"It's a long story," Ashtaroth warned, but shrugged at the steadfast look in the human's eye, "Well, I'll try and keep it brief."

"Succubae are notoriously hard to kill, even among demons. We are strong, fast, intelligent and we can seduce any who we so desire. Of course, there is a different method, though one that few succeed in. Seducing the succubus."

"Wouldn't the only thing that could do that be an incubus?" Valerie inquired with a raised eyebrow. Before this night, she would never have entertained the possibility of the male equivalent to a succubus existing, but now she saw no reason to deny it. Ashtaroth chuckled.

"There's no such thing. We succubae are more than capable of seducing men and women, if you recall," the demon squinted her eyes at Valerie who, to both their surprise, didn't blush in the slightest. Ashtaroth sighed, "Succubae are more than capable of being seduced just like any other demon or human, it's just incredibly hard to do so. More so for a human."

"Don't tell me I seduced you?" Valerie interrupted with a disbelieving laugh.

"Perhaps," the demon mused aloud and inhaled deeply. It almost hurt to breathe now, she noted, "It has been done before. On one such occasion, the succubus fell for a human man and sought to make him like us." Valerie's eyes widened in understanding, "But it's never so simple. Turning a human into a demon requires a trade. A life for a life."

"So, they sacrificed a goat or something?" Valerie shuddered and Ashtaroth chuckled.

"Don't make me laugh. No, the man valued life. He was a priest after all." Valerie's jaw dropped at the revelation, "He actually believed us demons to be a form of angel. Perhaps we are? Our origins are so vague," Ashtaroth gave an annoyed sigh, "Suppose I'll never know the whole story."

Valerie regained her composure and studied the demon closely. Aside from her frail body, something seemed vulnerable about her. Was she scared of something? Valerie frowned to herself and tried to figure out what it could be. She felt like she should be able to figure it out, but couldn't find the missing piece.

"The succubus decided to try regardless. Can you guess what happened next?" Valerie shook her head, "The succubus died, but she succeeded. The man became a demon succubus and lived for 1500 years. Some say he found a way to continue helping humans despite his new life."

"1500?" Valerie's brow furrowed deeply, before the wrinkles released and she looked into the demon's eyes in realisation, "You're the guy, aren't you?" Ashtaroth nodded and a small smile spread across her now thin lips, "And... and you just did what the succubus did, didn't you?" Ashtaroth nodded again.

"I took a vow all those centuries ago to help people. The fact that I'm a demon makes no difference. And there's something about you, Valerie," Ashtaroth shakily crawled over to the human.

"Yeah, I've got a cock and tentacles now," Valerie quipped despite herself. It almost frightened her how at ease she felt around the demon, even though she knew what Ashtaroth had done. The demon gave her an unamused look, "There's nothing special about me. Nothing that you didn't give me. You're mistaken, Ashtaroth."

"Perhaps I am, perhaps I'm not. Maybe my succubus nature got the better of me and I just wanted to cause some mischief for once? Regardless," Ashtaroth moved to her knees and leaned back on her haunches, before taking Valerie's face in her hands, "I decided to give you a gift. How you use it is up to you, Valerie. Have fun," the demon leaned forward and kissed Valerie's lips once more.

"Huh?" Ashtaroth's hands slipped away and she fell to the side. Valerie watched her fall with wide eyes as the demon collapsed. She reached out hesitantly and shook the body, "Hey, this isn't funny, okay?" As though in response to her words, Ashtaroth's body dissolved before the human's eyes and turned into a flock of red specks. Valerie's outstretched fingers twitched, her lips parted and she drew in a ragged breath. She could feel a familiar burn creeping across her body.

"Why me?" She demanded of the world. Her body once again changed to resemble what she had specified. She didn't know what it mattered. If she was a succubus now, then she could just change her shape at the drop of a hat. Nonetheless, Valerie couldn't restrain the moan as her body transformed.

Her hips widened slightly further and her ass filled out to near obscene proportions. Above, her waist shrank half an inch and her breasts inflated like perverse balloons to engulf almost her entire torso. Valerie felt her lips fill out gently and her hair brush across her back as it grew longer and stronger. Her legs elongated, her thighs thickened and she could feel the muscle beneath her soft, flawless skin. She raised a dainty hand for her to inspect and watched as her skin changed to the same impassioned red as Ashtaroth's.

The ground beneath her began to shift as it had at the start of her long night. Valerie remained seated as she waited to see what would happen next. Maybe I'll be carted off to the demon world or something? She thought with a bemused grin. It made sense after all. Ashtaroth couldn't exactly change my species and leave me to figure it all out. What if I abused my power or something?

Valerie shut her eyes and waited for the ground to cease moving. When it did she filled her lungs with air and frowned. The air didn't taste or smell any different. In fact, it reminded her suspiciously of her room.

"That'd be stupid though," Valerie sighed and summoned her courage. She cracked an eyelid before opening both in shock. She reached down and ran her fingertips over the wooden floor, painted over in red. The paint had yet to fully dry and stuck to her fingers. She raised her head and scanned the area. It was her room, no mistaking it. Everything was where she had left it, "Was it just a dream?" Valerie wondered aloud and went to turn on her light, only to stop when she caught sight of the red limb reaching out from her back, "Definitely not a dream."

She heard a door open and slam shut. Valerie went still and listened closely. Someone was groaning as they tried to navigate the stairs. Ashley, she realised with a disheartened sigh. Her sister wasn't a mean drunk, far from it, but she was loud and intrusive at the best of times and liquor didn't help. Valerie's mind flashed back to the last trial, before Ashtaroth had revealed herself. A flush of desire ran through her body, rousing her cock from its slumber.

"Hey, Val!" Ashley slurred as she barged inside. Valerie stood and smiled at her sister. Ashley's clothes and hair had become dishevelled over the night, her low-cut top revealing even more cleavage than before. Valerie sniffed the air discreetly and caught the scent of sex. Oddly enough though, she didn't think a man had been with her dear sibling.

"Hi, Ashley," Valerie grinned and stepped close, "Why don't you tell me about your night and I'll tell you about mine, okay?"

"Sure," Ashley readily agreed in her inebriated state.

-1 hour later-

Valerie bit back her cry as her cock sent its first wave of seed soaring down her sister's gullet. Ashley had a tentacle in each hand, jerking them eagerly while another pair teased her cunt and the rest molested her tits.

"Don't rush it," Valerie tempered her sibling's enthusiasm as she sucked desperately even as her stomach rounded beautifully, "I've got plenty more." Valerie willed her balls bigger as she spoke while ramping up her sperm production. I've always been a fast learner, she thought with pride.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers
1...5678910