The Trials of Valerie Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ghostly laugh was absent, instead its place was taken by the room shifting about. Valerie shot to her feet as the ground and walls rolled in low waves around her. She took a wide stance in an effort to stay standing, but quickly fell onto her backside. The impact felt cushioned somehow. She reached back in a subconsciously curious move and felt at her ass. The curve of her cheeks felt more pronounced and wider too. A brief spark of pride quickly faded as the room continued moving.

Valerie moved to her hands and knees in case she had to flee from whatever was happening. The roiling cavern seemed to calm, however the walls began to visibly throb as lumps formed in the hundreds. The human watched intently, a part of her thankful for the distraction from her distasteful appendage. The lumps began to take on a different shape, resembling long, waving arms but retaining the blunt heads. They almost look like dicks, Valerie noted.

The arms grew bigger and longer with every passing second. They looked to be several feet in length and dripped with moisture that caused the now smooth flesh to glisten in the light. Valerie briefly wondered just where the light source came from, since it didn't seem to any real point of origin, instead it just seemed to exist. But she knew the answer was obviously Ashtaroth's handiwork.

"What now?" Valerie questioned the swaying myriad of fingerless arms, though it was hardly fitting to refer to them as such. She knew what they resembled, though she wished they didn't. The formerly virginal human stared at the army of tentacles, all of them uniform in their thickset, pinkish-red bodies and bulbous, almost mushroomed heads. They were too far away for her to see, but each had a slit at the front.

Valerie felt something spongy tap her naked shoulder and turned her head to face it. Instantly, she was met by one of the tentacles, its countless brethren hovering in view behind it. She looked back to her front, then turned again, then back and forth. There was no way for her to even give an estimated guess as to how many there were. She could be facing a thousand tendrils for all she knew.

"This is fucked up," Valerie breathed, however her body betrayed her words as a low heat built within her once more. The tentacles didn't make a move on her as she feared they would. They remained docile instead, waving about almost hypnotically as they seemed to wait on her word. Why? Valerie wondered despite her gratitude for the reprieve, and yet she couldn't deny the flickering embers of her lust. Never in her wildest dreams had Valerie thought she would be interested in something so... decadent.

She steeled herself and extended a hand as if to pet a stray cat. The tentacles paused before one made its way over to her. Valerie swallowed her apprehension and lowered her fingers to the tendril, barely repressing a shudder at the odd texture. It was similar to how Ashtaroth's cock had felt with a smooth, soft layer belying hard sinew beneath it, but with a slick, leathery feel. She touched the head, noticing the slight flare it had from the rest of the limb and the now obvious slit.

There was no denying what they were created for, she thought, particularly as a bead of viscous semi-transparent fluid built at its tip. Valerie couldn't remove her gaze from it as the bead began to droop down under its weight. Her throat went dry as her saliva pooled longingly. She slowly leaned in with half-lidded eyes, her nostrils flared as the scent wafted around her so musky yet sweet and enticing, and let her tongue loll out hungrily. The drop of pre was millimetres from her tongue when she jerked back.

The tentacle did the same and went back to mingle amongst the masses, while Valerie felt a familiar, but similarly alien sensation wash over her groin. She looked down with wide, curious eyes to the startling sight of her cock pulsating with every beat of her heart as it extended from her crotch further and further. The few veins soon stood out in stark relief against the smooth flesh, each of them visibly throbbing with her lust infused blood, and the formerly lightly coloured head darkened and thickened until the mushroom shape eclipsed the staggering girth of her shaft. Who in their right mind would want to have sex with such a huge thing?

Valerie silently groaned at her own question. Her pussy still tingled at the back of her consciousness from the pounding it had taken not long ago. The cock continued its slow rise to glory and with it came a strange roiling sensation in Valerie's knew scrotum, until her member came to an eventual stop. As much as she didn't want to look at it, or so much as acknowledge its existence, Valerie could tell that it was bigger than Ashtaroth's had been.

"That fucking demon," Valerie cursed, "And you can go down now," she growled. Sex Ed had made it abundantly clear that an erection will die down on its own, or after achieving orgasm. Valerie had no intention of bowing to the whims of this addition to her body. She brought her hands down in an effort to force it down, one on the shaft and the other on the head. She instantly realised that she had made a rash decision.

Pleasure blazed to existence where her hands met the cock. She jerked back in shock but could still feel exactly where she had touched the sensitive tip. Moisture brimmed at the head, cool to the air and immediately noticeable in her state. Valerie's mind worked itself over and over, to the point that she felt like someone could see the gears turning in an effort to figure out a way to get rid of this thing. She had no desire to go through the next trial with something so horrendous standing out from her groin.

A tentacle breezed into view and pulled her attention away. Valerie fixed her eyes on it. When she did, the tendril turned until its blunt end was facing her and, with her unblinking gaze locked in place, the slit changed. It expanded in all directions, while seeming to bloom like a flower around the edges. A small nub grew above the slit and Valerie realised just what she was staring at, as did her cock which gave a strong throb of need.

"No way," Valerie shook her head, "No fucking way... but," she bit her lip. Her cock wasn't the only growing hot as her pussy grew moist and her nipples hardened, infected as they were by the lust circulating its way throughout her body. But there was no way she could let this dick overwhelm her. She had let herself lose control enough times that day, "But, what if that's the trial?" She wondered aloud.

Ashtaroth seemed determined to force her out of her comfort zone. First the cock, then the blowjob and then the actual fucking. Not to mention the actual ritual asking for her to masturbate. The tentacles didn't alarm her as they might've others, save for her inborn fear of the phallic imagery. Even the prospect of having to let them have their way with her somehow didn't send her spiralling into despair as they once might've. Valerie scowled angrily as she realised that Ashtaroth might be helping her in a messed-up way.

"Fine," she relented, "But you'd better keep up your end of this, Ashtaroth," Valerie snarled to the air. She didn't miss it as a disembodied chuckle rang through her ears. The human grimaced to herself, but took a long breath, filling her lungs and pressing her new shapely breasts out. When she exhaled, Valerie almost let herself grin at the feeling of her weighty bust bouncing against her torso. The tentacles all seemed to look at her expectantly, "Just get it over with."

To Valerie it felt as though few people have regretted their decisions as strongly as she did. The instant her lips closed, legions of tentacles converged on her. Valerie squealed as the smooth, leathery flesh wrapped around her, their numbers divided amongst her limbs to keep her truly restrained. A thick tendril coiled about her waist and hefted her into the air while its brethren pulled her arms and legs taut. The heads gently rubbed against her skin like attention-starved pets.

Her eyes darted from red limb to limb. Valerie couldn't make out any hint of the walls through the wall of writing tentacles, each of them running over each other as they neared her, and leading them was the pussy-tipped appendage. She focused on it as the vaginal tentacle approached her cock, which hadn't lost any of its vigour despite her fright. The human twisted her head to the side defeatedly.

"Just do it," Valerie muttered and clenched her teeth in preparation. However, the tentacles were keen to display some form of tactics, as a lone phallus charged ahead of its recently made sister and brushed over Valerie's lightly engorged nether lips. Her teeth parted as a gasp escaped her guard. Another tendril quickly took advantage and pushed itself between her lips to press against her tongue.

As if this was the signal to begin their assault, the tentacles darted at her en masse. Valerie strained against her bounds and attempted to lean away, but it was futile. They were everywhere. Several took her arms, winding their way over her forearms, biceps, even thrusting themselves between her torso and armpits. Likewise, her legs were enveloped in the writhing limbs. She almost thought they would somehow ignore her chest until a pair wound their way around her large breasts.

Another wrapped itself around the mounds and pressed them together while a fourth laid itself between its brothers and her tits. Two more rubbed themselves against her erect nipples, their slimy bodies coating the pink nubs in a glistening layer as did their brothers. Valerie felt as though she was dripping in their fluid now as they slid across the slick surface of her body, and yet their grip remained indomitably strong. The human whimpered defiantly as the tendril in her mouth kept her protests to muffled sounds of discontent.

They ignored the noises. More and more coiled around her, others moving to occupy a smaller space so as to allow their siblings a portion of the human's delicate form. Her arms and legs were completed overtaken, only the barest hint of flesh visible through the curtain of tendrils. Her torso eventually met the same fate as did her neck. Valerie could only feel the air against her face, pussy, cock and the crevice of her ass cheeks.

Despite her disdain, she couldn't silence the voice that called for the tentacles to claim her entirely. Valerie bit back any sound of enjoyment, lest the writing legions misconstrue it as a sign to go all out. They only had to get her dick off and then she could move on to the last trial. She swallowed her pride and resorted to shaking her hips to try and entice them.

But no luck.

Why? She questioned as they continued to work their slimy secretions into her skin. The heat in her gut grew as her distress retracted. Valerie barely managed to chase away a moan. It's a battle of wills, she realised, whoever cracks first will be at the other's mercy. She glanced about in hopes of finding some sign that they were giving in, but their faceless shapes gave no indication. Valerie kept her body still and glared resolutely. It didn't matter where she aimed her gaze; the tentacles clouded her vision completely.

For a moment, everything was calm. The tentacles continued to massage her skin as Valerie fixated her mind on trivial matters, such as the mock test her teacher had announced that morning, or the flickering lightbulb in her room that needed to be replaced soon. Her concentration dipped occasionally, thoughts of giving in charging head first into her head. As if she were a general commanding one army against another, she directed her thoughts to beat back the unwelcome invaders. But each time became a harder and longer fought battle for supremacy, with Valerie losing her forces in greater numbers. This was not a war she could win.

She couldn't lose, she wouldn't lose. Valerie began to repeat these over and over in her mind like a holy mantra, even as her body betrayed her. Then the final nail closed her into a coffin of defeat and lust, as an inevitable moan vibrated deep in her throat. It might have been her imagination, but Valerie she could the wavering limbs snicker victoriously. She couldn't lose, she wouldn't lose, she tried to keep the mantra going, but she knew it was a futile effort now. Valerie let her head fall loll forward.

The tentacle gagging her removed itself with several strings of spit connecting them. Valerie could taste it on her tongue, the flavour was a milder form of Ashtaroth's cock and set light to her hunger.

"Why?" Valerie wailed in a dim voice. Tears brimmed her eyes and threatened to overwhelm her. She was used to being ignored, it was a given, but losing was different. Sports were naturally an impossibility for her, and she was fully aware that she wasn't the smartest person to exist. So, she chose her battles carefully and she was victorious each and every time. This was no different. She had chosen this battle the second she had afforded the tentacles even an inch. And it had ended in her complete and utter defeat.

"What a weakling," Ashtaroth's voice giggled from the ether, "So you lost, huh? Everyone does. It's an inevitability when you're in my realm, woman. No, my apologies, a woman would know how to recover from this. You're just a girl again. So weak that you're incapable of completing more than one trial. Do you really a little brat like you has the right to the power of a demon?"

Valerie raised her head. Just as it had before, she felt as though something had snapped within her. She gave the surrounding tendrils a baleful scowl. This was only a battle in a far grander war, a war that she would win. Valerie licked her lips as the scorching hatred in her eyes turned to blinding hunger.

"Shut up," she spat. Waves of words filtered through her mind, but none of them seemed to embody what she wanted to convey. Valerie instead gave a slight laugh then, as though a switch had been flipped within her mind, gave a throaty groan. This could be useful, she mused internally as the tentacles all froze in place, once again awaiting her move. Whatever it was that had caused such a change in her, Valerie could figure it out later.

The coils around her right arm unwound themselves as she raised her hand and grabbed a nearby tendril. It squirmed lightly in her grasp, which she quickly realised was not in an attempt to escape, but seemingly out of joy. Valerie regarded it for a moment and waited for any hint of disgust to surface, yet none did. No revulsion nor dread, only a passiveness tinged with lust as it pushed against her trepidations. Was she cured? The human glanced down at her own dick and grimaced on instinct.

"Damn," she murmured uncaringly and pulled the tentacle to her mouth. Valerie held it close as she breathed its scent in, the musky odour bringing a wave of arousal crashing through her body. Apprehension briefly flitted through her thoughts as she let her lips part and her tongue slide out, while the tentacle writhed excitedly in her hand, but she swiftly shoved it to one side. If it was anything like with Ashtaroth, then all she needed to do was let her inhibitions go and enjoy the ride. The tendril seemed to nod in concurrence with the thought.

Valerie gulped and leaned close to the tentacle to run her tongue over its tip. The limb froze at the touch as a sudden deluge of clear fluid all but gushed from its tip and onto her tongue. Valerie pulled back in surprise, her wet muscle pulling itself back into her mouth and allowing the large dollop to coat her teeth and gums. A deep, throaty groan vibrated in the back of her throat.

The tentacle continued to writhe in her grip, eager to escape and impale her for its own pleasure with hers being little more than an afterthought. Valerie's breaths came fast and heavy, her cheeks burned hotly and her pussy felt like a faucet as her cock throbbed and leaked pre-cum liberally. She looked about with unfocused eyes. The rest of the slick tendrils filled her vision like a serious of constantly winding partitions. Valerie licked her lips unconsciously.

"Do it," she invited with a deep, husky tone. The tentacles paused as if unsure if she was going to trap them like she had their sibling. Valerie's lips curled in annoyance before she lifted her legs up, the restraints having gone mostly lax around her, and spread them apart to put her sopping snatch on display. Thick strings of her juices hung between her thighs. The tentacles continued to hesitate. Valerie sighed and reached down with her hands, releasing her captive who hung indecisively inches from her face, and pulled apart her dripping nether lips. Her eyes widened at simply how utterly drenched they were.

The tendrils hesitated no longer. Valerie's arms and legs were once again pulled spread eagled as the appendages converged on her en masse. The one near to her face was first to claim her mouth, driving its girth past her lips and forcing her jaw to open wide. Valerie made a sound between a gasp and a moan, while a tentacle brushed itself against her drooling snatch before it dipped inside. Her pussy opened up around it. A wet squelch reached her ears as she was penetrated and her walls spread apart.

The thick, red limb drove itself deeper into her until it kissed her cervix. Valerie let her head fall back in pleasure, giving an instinctive suckle on the tendril filling her maw as it released a thick gush of pre, while the tentacle took the chance to probe at the back of her throat. The human didn't gag as she had done with Ashtaroth, her reflex well and truly beaten into submission earlier, and the limb hesitated barely a second longer before diving forward. Valerie could feel the flesh of her neck bulge out from its girth.

The other weren't keen to be ignored. Two rubbed against her hands until she clamped her fingers around them, giving the pair a set of pseudo holes to thrust into. Her legs were manipulated to press her feet together, the arches creating another faux orifice which a tentacle gladly exploited and lunged between the soles of her feet. Valerie was glad that she wasn't ticklish.

Not to be snuffed out from the affair, the myriad of other lustful tendrils sought out any stimulation they could garner from her body. Her biceps were pressed into her torso as a pair made use of the crevices made by her shaved armpits, while another set coiled about her lower thighs to thrust between her knees and thighs. One was even desperate enough to try and entangle itself in her hair. And yet they all seemed ignorant to a hole not yet occupied. Two in fact.

But it was only a matter of time.

Valerie let herself fall into the arms of pleasure. Even the odd sensations of having the slimy, leathery tentacles thrusting between her feet, knees and underarms all worked in a glorious orchestra of pleasure. Her pussy lips were stretched taut around the limb invader, its seemingly endless length spreading her walls apart and writhing around inside of her as it thrust with all the vigour of a teenage boy. She moaned excitedly and let her body act as it chose.

Her hips bucked against the invasive member. Valerie's lips massaged the tendril, milking it for the sweet, intoxicating pre-cum, while her tongue undulated against its body as drool accumulated to the point of overflowing past the massive limb. She paid it no mind as a line of her saliva ran its way down between her constricted tits, aiding the tentacle between them in upping its pace. Her hard nipples jutted forth like beacons for the others to nudge against.

Valerie let her newly expansive hips sway back and forth, moans vibrating in her throat as her cock throbbed in what was becoming more and more apparent frustration. Her balls sloshed about with her movements as they swelled with her unspent seed, their width slowly encroaching on her hips as they hung mere inches from where her knees would be, were she standing. Pre-cum streamed from her tip like a tap that hadn't been turned off, rivulets trailed down her all but dripping wet shaft. The pressure eventually broke through the pervading bliss.

1...34567...10