The Tribute Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chryssa turned over after that, and as Ndulu moved up to her head, he was pleased to see that her pussy was already wet, her nipples poked up skyward, pink and stiff with blood, and her neck and upper chest were flushed warmly. He remembered what she'd said about wetness meaning a readiness to join, but he was enjoying this exploration of her body too much to cut it short.

She had her eyes closed, and a blissful smile on her face, and she looked very lovely. His heart beat faster. He kissed her forehead, eyelids, cheeks, and mouth. When his lips touched her mouth, he felt her lips part, and her tongue darted out to run itself over his lips. His own lips parted a little, and their tongues touched, and then seemed to caress one another. He felt and heard her breath quicken, and her lips pressed a little harder against his. It was very erotic - so erotic that he almost hated for that kiss to end. But there was more to explore.

He nuzzled her neck, kissed her ears and collarbones. No part of her flesh bothered him. He licked the salty sweat from her armpits, and rubbed his cheeks over her breasts. He tongued her tits, and then suckled them, delighting in her moans. He kept his hands kneading her breasts, from base to nipple, as he kissed the rest of her chest and belly. As his face reached the fur of her mound, the exciting aroma of her spicy musk was wafting from her wetness. But he would save that for last.

Taking his time, he stroked and kissed her thighs and legs, reaching her ankles. Curious to learn how she'd react, he started sucking on her toes, as she'd done to his. Her happy moaning intensified, so he darted his tongue between her toes experimentally. Chryssa began panting, gasping out, "That's amazing, Ndulu! But if you keep that up, I may orgasm before we have a chance to join. But you've certainly mastered how to stimulate toes!"

As Ndulu reluctantly released her dainty toes from his mouth, he remembered that she'd given him permission to touch her anywhere, in any way that he wished, so he could learn. He had to know what that clear liquid that smelled so bewitching actually tasted like. So, he kissed his way back up her legs. He thought to himself, "I'm going up to her... she called it... hmmm... oh yes... her pussy." Once he was there, he tentatively licked the furrow between her labia, gathering the wetness. It tasted wonderful to his questing tongue. Delicately salty, but not like sweat - much, much better. He licked again, and then sucked, gathering and swallowing more of her womanhood essence. He could tell from the sounds she was making that she liked what he was doing.

Finally, Chryssa's voice, husky with need and lust, rang out, "Ndulu! I need you inside me! I need your cock inside my pussy! Please, Ndulu! I must have it, or I'll go crazy!" Her fingers reached down and parted her pussy lips, and her pink, glistening tunnel rippled in the sunlight, seemingly beckoning him.

He scooted up higher, braced on his hands and looked at his stiff cock, pointing at her tunnel. Her hand grasped his cock, and pulled gently, guiding him. As his glans touched the opening to her tunnel, it felt like some magic force pulled him into her. In reality, his body was just reacting instinctively. And for the first time in his life, Ndulu felt a woman's tunnel embrace his manhood, sheathing it in warm silk. His cock sank out of sight until his pubic hair touched hers, and they were fully joined!

"Oh, Ndulu," she moaned. "You feel so good, inside me like this, filling me up! But now fuck me! Fuck me, please! I need to feel you moving in and out of my pussy!"

Still lacking muscle memory of the fucking movements, Ndulu started moving his hips back and then forward again, feeling the gliding stimulation on his cock. Getting his angle adjusted, he started moving a little faster, gaining confidence. Chryssa was already at her brink, from all of his magnificent foreplay, so it only took a minute or so before she cried out, "Yes! Don't stop! That's it! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming so hard!"

She was shaking and her eyes were out of focus beneath him. He didn't have time to get concerned, however, because her pussy tunnel was rippling as it gripped his cock, almost like a hungry mouth, sucking. Ndulu felt that same strange sensation that he'd felt earlier, and then his cock muscles also rippled, as his ball sack pressed his balls up against his crotch. He was just realizing that he was 'delivering his gift' again when Chryssa called out happily, "Yes! I feel you cumming inside me! Yes! Give me your seed! Squirt it deep inside me!"

He heard 'deep inside' so he shoved his dick fully into her, and gritted his teeth as wave after wave of sensation rose seemingly from his balls, and shot out of the end of his dick. It was the most perfect, most exquisite feeling of his young life! He looked down at the lovely woman beneath him, writhing happily, her tits bobbing and weaving as she climaxed, and his heart thumped rapidly in his chest. Finally, her eyes focused on his face, her lips curved into a glorious smile, and she reached up to pull his torso down against hers. Not only that, she wrapped her arms and legs around him like she never wanted to let him go!

He'd given the Tribute pleasure!

Chryssa gave him a long, passionate kiss, their bodies still locked together. "Thank you, Ndulu," she whispered when their kiss ended. "That was done perfectly. You've learned well, and you're ready." She snuggled with him. "I have some other things to tell you, though. Are you able to focus yet?"

He chuckled. "Maybe if we sit up again, Chryssa. When I'm joined with you like this, the only thing that exists for me is you."

She looked deep into his eyes. "That was one of the sweetest things that you could've said to me." She gave him one more deep, tender kiss, and then they untangled from each other and sat up.

She held his hand, still wanting physical contact. "What I have to say is some words of advice. First, don't assume you can do the same thing each time. Not every woman wants the same thing - and even the same woman doesn't want the same thing all the time. You must remain aware of how she's reacting to whatever you're doing? OK?"

"I watch how she reacts, and try to learn each time what she wants. Yes, I understand."

"Second, sometimes a woman wants things to start slow, and develop slowly, letting her body prepare itself for the act of joining. That may be most of the time. But sometimes a woman will approach you, already aroused, and yearning to be taken hard and fast. A good lover will notice this, and give her what she needs." He nodded understanding.

"Please stand up," she told him. They both chuckled as his legs were a little wobbly as he did so. She knelt in front of his crotch. His penis was again growing turgid. He obviously had the fast recovery abilities of a youthful male. "Third, don't be surprised if the woman wants to wrap her breasts around your cock, and let you thrust there." She demonstrated, pressing her breasts around his dick. Her skin was slippery with her sweat and natural oils. "Try a few thrusts, Ndulu."

He obeyed, rocking his pelvis forward and back. The head of his long cock came out from between her breasts and almost touched her neck with each forward movement. Chryssa ducked her head, and now his glans actually touched her lips, or even her tongue when she stuck it out. It felt arousing in a different way for him, seeing a lovely woman on her knees, servicing him in this manner. He liked it, too.

When they stopped, she mentioned, "Doing that, the woman may receive your seed on her face or in her mouth. Or, the two of you may decide it's just a bit of fun before the regular joining. Oh, and speaking of joining, kneel down and look at my butt as I get on my hands and knees and face away from you."

As he did so, he said, "I'm looking, as you told me, and the view is lovely, but what should I be noticing, Tribute?"

She reached back and pulled her labia open and then spread her ass cheeks. "Do you see two openings?"

His eyes dilated with surprise. "Why yes, Tribute. I see your pussy, and the other opening above it."

She looked back over her shoulder and grinned at him. The name of that opening is my anus. And, properly prepared, it's yet another opening that can receive your cock, and your semen."

He looked absolutely incredulous. "Why would I want to do that?"

She was patient with her explanation. "Sometimes, a woman is at her fertile time, and she wants sex, but does not yet want a baby. So she will ask the man to fuck her there, instead. She can then enjoy the act, without fear of pregnancy." She paused a moment. "And, I have also been told by men that that opening holds their cock more firmly, which can heighten the man's pleasure."

He now only looked curious. "How would the... the anus... be properly prepared, Tribute?"

"It's usually best to open it carefully with a finger first, then perhaps two fingers, or even three, as the woman relaxes and allows their entry. And the fingers, and then later the cock, must be very slippery, either with spit, or, even better, with oils. I think we'll save anal sex for some future lesson, though. We didn't bring any oils, and besides, it's time we got back."

They quenched their thirst at the stream again, and munched on fruits as they strolled, arms linked together, back to the village. Someone saw them approaching, and ran to tell Tahvo. By the time Chryssa and Ndulu reached her home, Tahvo and Ndulu's parents were waiting for them, along with her four handmaidens. Everyone was naked on this warm early evening.

Chryssa could see the unspoken question on all their faces, so she smiled brightly and said, "Ndulu is both a quick student and a fantastic lover. Any woman should be thrilled to bed him. In fact, I think a small demonstration is in order, if Ndulu's willing."

His facial expression was a mixture of pride and shyness, but he said softly, "I'm willing."

The tribute looked at her handmaidens. "I'd like Ndulu to choose one of you, so he can practice what he learned with me about making love and coupling. If you don't want to be picked, just turn your back to me." All four handmaidens smiled brightly, and none of them turned away. "Very well. I'm proud of you all." She turned to Ndulu and said, "Please choose one of them."

Being diplomatic, he looked each woman over carefully, smiling, and letting his eyes convey how beautiful he found each of them to be. Ultimately, he chose the petite Panya, who cast her eyes downward, shyly, as he took her hand.

"OK. We don't want either of you nervous. The rest of us will go into my house. I'll place a nice mat in the center of the main room. We'll all go behind a screen, so we can observe, but hopefully you'll both be able to ignore our presence, and do what comes naturally. When I call out the word 'ready' I want Ndulu to bring Panya inside, to that mat. Then, Ndulu, show Panya what you learned with me today."

The Tribute ushered the others inside, and set up the room. The screen had small openings so everyone behind it could see the mat area clearly. Chryssa checked from the mat, and was really not aware anyone was behind the screen, since that side of the room was dark. She herself got behind the screen, and called out the signal. Tahvo wrapped his arm companionably around Chryssa, and she melted into his warmth. Everyone behind the screen remained quiet as Ndulu led Panya to the mat.

Ndulu's erection was full and firm, and if the watchers expected him to push Panya down onto the mat, and start fucking her, they were in for a surprise. Ndulu stood close to Panya, and using his hands, softly stroked her hair, shoulders and arms several times, whispering quietly to her. He gathered her into his arms, and held her close, his cock sandwiched between them, giving her gentle kisses on her forehead, cheeks and lips. As his hands started rubbing her ears sensuously, the watchers saw Panya's body mold itself more fully against his, and heard her making sounds of contentment.

When Ndulu whispered something into her ear, she nodded, smiling. She stepped back a little and placed herself face down on the mat in front of him. He knelt down beside her and began nuzzling her neck, shoulders, and back. His fingers were busy caressing and exploring the back of her torso, as he kissed his way down her spine, occasionally rubbing his cheeks against her soft, warm flesh.

As he reached her buttocks, he gave them gentle nips with his teeth, making her squirm and giggle with delight. His hands stroked her thighs in a way that suggested that she separate them, and she cooperated. Positioning himself between her open knees, he again leaned towards her buttocks, and took his time kissing and licking the entire surface of those marvelous globes. Then his hands grasped their firm flesh, and spread them apart, so that he could lick his way down the valley between them.

Panya's head lifted from the mat, as she gasped loudly. Ndulu was licking and tonguing her ass hole! "Oh fuck!" she moaned. "That feels amazing!" That statement was followed by a prolonged groan of joy as she lowered her head and raised her ass a little higher in offering. It was a good thing that she gasped, spoke, and groaned so loudly - that masked the subtle startled sounds made by the people watching from behind the screen. Tahvo's arm tightened around Chryssa as his body reacted to the sight.

After paying homage to Panya's ass, Ndulu kissed and kneaded his way down the back of her thighs. He licked and sucked the soft skin at the back of her knees, and again she moaned loudly with delight. Her inner upper thighs were gleaming wetly with the pussy juices leaking from her cunt - a testament to her state of arousal. The scent from those juices perfumed the air of the room.

Ndulu finish with the back of Panya's legs by rubbing his cheeks playfully and sensually against her calves. He moved himself so he could murmur something into her ear, and the onlookers saw her nod in reply, and roll herself over to become face up, beside him with her arms down at her sides. The three handmaidens behind the screen had never seen Panya's nipples look so engorged as they did now. Their dark skin seemed to glow from the hot blood that was making them strain upward toward the ceiling.

Ndulu's manner became almost worshipful as he started at Panya's head, stroking her hair and gazing at her like she was the most beautiful woman in the universe. Seeing that expression on his face, Panya shivered with emotion, raising goosebumps on her arms and legs. She partially raised her arms and pleaded, "Please join with me, Ndulu! I need you inside me!"

His lips curved into a tender smile, and he replied, "Soon, Panya. Soon my cock will fill your magnificent pussy, and bathe in the sweet, warm nectar that you're making for me. There's a little more of you that I must explore first." The people watching were amazed at his restraint, because they could see that his erection was dripping with precum! He obviously wanted to mate with her, and yet he was prolonging her anticipation.

He caressed her neck, arms and hands. He nibbled each collarbone from her center toward her shoulder, and nuzzled and kissed her armpits when he reached them. As he did this, Panya's tits appeared to swell and lift up more proudly from her chest, as if yearning for his attention. To Panya's surprise, Ndulu exhaled warm air on one breast, and then blew cool air on the other. If her breasts were yearning for attention before, they now were begging for it. They received that further attention in the form of licking, stroking and suckling. His actions were so erotic that Panya could no longer contain her excitement. With a howl of gratitude, she began cumming!

Ndulu kept stimulating her breasts until the storm of her orgasm abated. He then turned his attention to her belly, making love to it with his lips and tongue. He kissed her mound, and his fingers toyed with the soft fur covering it, as he made sure that the front of her thighs received his loving care. He shuffled more towards her feet, and made sure that her knees and shins received their share of kissing.

When he reached Panya's dainty feet, Ndulu smiled as he lifted one of them to his lips. He kissed the surfaces of her foot, listening to her happy sighs. But when he engulfed her toes with his lips, sucking on them as his tongue darted between them, Panya's reaction shocked the onlookers, except for Wambua, who knew first hand how toe sucking felt. Panya's body started vibrating as the powerful stimulation shot from her foot right up into her cunt. She balled her fists, and arched her back as she took a deep breath. That lungful of air was expelled with a sound that started with 'ooo' but rapidly transformed into 'AAHHHH' as she experienced her second orgasm! Her muscular contractions squirted some of her pussy juices down as far as her kneecaps.

Letting Panya's climax run its course, Ndulu set her foot back down on the mat and got onto his belly between her spread legs. He licked her thighs all the way up to her pussy, consuming her cum juices. When he reached her labia, he carefully spread her open, and performed such a passionate act of cunnilingus that Panya's body started thrashing in yet another orgasm! Ndulu's hands were out of sight underneath her, gripping her buttocks to hold her pelvis steady while the rest of her body experienced those blissful convulsions.

Finally, emitting a throaty growl, Panya reached down and her hands gripped Ndulu's head, pulling gently at it. With a voice heavy with lust, she stated, "I can't wait any longer!" She lifted his mouth away from her pussy and demanded, "Fuck me, you magnificent man! Drive your cock deep into my cunt! I need to be fucked, and fucked hard!" As she felt the head of his penis part her pussy lips and penetrate her, she groaned, "Yes! Yes! This is what I need! Stretch me open! Fill me with your long, thick cock! Give me your seed - I want it!"

Reacting properly to her cues, Ndulu didn't hold back. He didn't fuck her slowly and carefully. His body pounded against hers. Her pussy was generating so much of her natural lubricant that each of his long, deep strokes made a loud squishing sound as it forced her juice onto his ball sack. That ball sack was slapping wetly against her ass cheeks, especially after Panya lifted her legs to wrap them around the small of his back.

Their coupling lasted long enough for Panya to quiver and shake twice more in orgasm, with her tits wobbling so hard on her chest that they smacked together rhythmically. During her second of these orgasms, Ndulu made a satisfied grunting sound as he began ejaculating. As spurt after spurt of semen flooded her vaginal tunnel and began seeping into her womb, Panya cried out, "Oh! I feel it! I feel you cumming inside me! Thank you! Thank you!" Tears of happiness were staining her cheeks as she clung to him.

Gradually, they calmed down, settling into a blissful embrace, Ndulu's body covering, almost sheltering, Panya's. They paid no attention to the watchers as they quietly emerged from behind the screen. The village leader, Ndulu's parents, and the three handmaidens were giving the Tribute a look of awe. Ndulu's mother, Sauda, found her voice first. "You taught him all that in one day?" The others murmured in such a way that they showed they also felt the same question in their hearts.

Chryssa replied quietly, "Your son is a quick learner. You should be very proud of how he focused and absorbed what we discussed and practiced today. I myself was gratified to see how well he interacted with Panya."

Sauda said, "Normally, when we teach a young man, we explain what goes into where, and then just let him practice. This... this was... just so... different. I liked it! As he was doing things with her, I poked my husband whenever I saw Ndulu do something that I think I'd like Kamau to do with me."