The Tribute Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

Kamau grinned and rubbed his side. "She poked me a lot of times. I think she'll have Ndulu in our bed before long, having him show me things firsthand."

Tahvo added, "I don't think I've ever seen one of our women get that much pleasure from coupling. I admit I'm intrigued." He actually rubbed his eyes, as if disbelieving what they'd reported.

Ndulu carefully rolled off of Panya, his cock finally limp. Panya's pussy oozed somewhat, letting a little of his white semen escape, perhaps due to overflow, or to the tiny muscle contractions she was experiencing during her post-orgasmic aftershocks. Both of them had huge, satisfied smiles, and his arm was around her upper back as she snuggled with her head leaning onto his shoulder and chest. Neither looked ready to get up and start moving around just yet.

Sauda said to her husband, "I think that perhaps you too should take some time, learning from the Tribute."

Kamau looked surprised, but not angry at all, just very thoughtful. He looked at the Tribute, and raised one eyebrow, asking a silent question.

Chryssa smiled at him, saying enthusiastically, "It's already late today, but I'm free tomorrow!"

Tahvo murmured, "And perhaps me, the day after that, Tribute?"

Chryssa nodded at him, and winked saucily. Then, remembering Mashavu's love of ass play, she said to that handmaiden, "Oh. By the way. I did explain to Ndulu about anal sex, but we didn't actually practice that today. Would you be willing to help him?"

Mashavu's mouth momentarily dropped in surprise, but she recovered quickly. "I'd be honored to do so, Tribute," she replied formally.

Chiku and Wambua eagerly chimed in, "We want to help Ndulu practice, too!" All four handmaidens tumbled onto the mat, almost burying the laughing young man in a pile of soft, warm female flesh.

Chryssa giggled and stated, "I see we'll have to work out a schedule." To which statement a happy, beaming Ndulu nodded vigorously.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers