The Trick: Lisa, Sawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Seven: align Blade A with Stocks W1.' Must have been a flat-pack," he said winking at the audience. "Now where did I put that blade I found earlier...?"

In the dark alley, Diego ass-fucked his prize for the evening, banging his meat repeatedly into this sexy redhead. He could feel the end coming. Would this bitch cum from anal sex? Some did, most didn't, and he didn't really care that much: he'd cum either way, but it would be a bonus if she came while he was in her ass.

Lisa closed her eyes, waiting for the moment when she felt hot spunk filling her ass. It felt so hot, so tight, so fucking good. She knew her pussy was still wet, and longed to finger herself, to make herself cum while he was inside her, but he was fucking her too hard: she needed to keep both hands on the wall to stop her face from being slammed against it. Would she be able to cum just from anal sex? She'd no idea. She regularly came during vaginal sex, but this was new – something to remember from Barcelona.

Diego was pumping as hard as he could now, and Lisa felt like her anus was on fire. She felt the beginnings of her orgasm, that familiar feeling deep in her pussy, and thanked her lucky stars that anal sex would make her cum. She was still being pulled by the hair, every thrust bringing a little spike of pain to her head, contributing to her orgasm as it built.

He walked off the stage and into the wings to Lisa's left leaving the audience to admire his volunteer Assistant and the impressive effect her bent-over position had had on the profile of her breasts as they hung slightly away from her body. Lisa herself was miles away.

Diego let go of her hair and placed both his hands on her butt. His rhythm slowed, but he pounded her deeper and harder. Lisa knew he was about to cum in her ass, and it so fucking hot that her orgasm surprised her. She shouted out as her legs trembled and her pussy convulsed. She closed her eyes and saw stars as she squeezed her stretched asshole around Diego's cock. He pushed himself as far in as he could, grunted once more and blew his load. Lisa felt his cock spasm inside her and thought her head was going to come off.

They stood there panting and still coupled while he squeezed every last drop from his manhood, depositing all his seed in her anus while Lisa took some deep breaths.

He pulled his length quickly out of her, and this made her squeal again, and again when he pushed two of his fingers back up there. She felt his fingers moving in her asshole.

He pulled them out, grabbed Lisa's hair again and yanked her round to face him.

She looked up into his dark eyes as he pushed his cum-smeared fingers into her mouth.

"Here it is!" exclaimed the Magician as he pushed on an enormous buzzsaw mounted on a trolley. It was fully five feet in diameter, with sharp, hooked, inch-long teeth all around its circumference. "This should do the trick!"

He took hold of Lisa's frame in both hands and spun it on its wheels through almost 180° until Lisa was presented diagonally: her left leg and buttock were closest to the audience and her head was facing the wings. If she had turned her head she could easily have seen the audience and the buzzsaw, but she didn't and she noticed neither. Her eyes were closed, lost as she was inside herself.

The Magician manoeuvred the terrific blade and carefully lined it up with the channel between the two metal bands holding Lisa's waist, leaving it poised about a foot above her helpless figure.

"'Eight: turn on saw and push it all the way through the body of your Assistant!'" The Magician flung the instructions aside extravagantly.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he intoned in a new, deeper voice, "for your entertainment and amazement, I will now use this undeviating and inescapable blade," he rapped it hard with a knuckle for emphasis, "to cut right through the soft and delicate body of my Assistant!" He flourished his hands in Lisa's direction.

'That was a night to remember,' thought Lisa dreamily, recalling the taste of Diego's cum from her ass.

"Lisa – prepare to be cut in half!"

Lisa's eyes flashed open, surprised by this new, more assured tone to the Magician's voice – and what he'd said using it. She was facing the wings and was disorientated for a second or two.

The Magician had moved behind the buzzsaw's trolley and pressed the large, green button switch. The saw began to spin.

The noise of the saw and the feel of the disturbed air over her waist snapped Lisa's attention to what was happening behind her. She turned her head as far as she could and struggled to comprehend what she saw: an enormous buzzsaw running at maximum RPM just inches above her body, the savage individual teeth momentarily visible when she blinked. She screamed into her gag, but nobody heard it above the sound of the saw.

Lisa watched, transfixed, as the saw moved towards her waist, the maelstrom of emotions in her shocked consciousness re-started.

'I'm going to die! This can't be real! He's sick! This is going to hurt! This can't be real! I'm going to be torn to shreds! All men are pricks! It's OK – it's just a trick! I'm helpless! I can't trust him! Let me out! I need control! I have to trust him! Men are pricks! I can't escape! He knows what he's doing! I have no choice!'

She closed her eyes and faced forwards again.

'I don't want to do this! Help! He can do what he wants to me! I have no choice! He can do what he wants! I don't have to decide! I have no choice! I can let it happen! Pricks! He can do what he wants! I don't have to decide! I can let it happen! I have no choice! I can do what he wants! Prick! Let it happen! I have no choice! Do what you want, I can't escape! I've made my choice: let it happen!'

The saw ripped into the right side of Lisa's waist.

She cried out loud and long through her gag, the sound managing to cut through the noise of the buzzsaw as its awful teeth cut through her body.

The blade followed the channel between the metal bands until the edge reappeared at the left side of her waist. Lisa's cry continued, using every breath in her bent-over body.

The Magician halted the blade's progress and left it spinning in Lisa's midriff, letting the audience be in no doubt about what they were seeing: a huge, solid steel buzzsaw blade was clearly spinning in the midst of his Assistant's pinioned body, her upper half to the left of it, her lower half to the right.

The audience's collective mouth hung open. There was no blood, no gore, but how was that possible? That saw looked real, and it looked really sharp, and if it really is where it appears to be, then...

Lisa ran out of breath.

There was no pain. There had been no pain: not when she first felt the hooked teeth tear into her, and not as the inflexible metal blade passed through her. She'd felt it bite into her, but had felt only heat and a fizzing sensation as it made its way through her body; just effervescent heat and something else, something she didn't understand.

She opened her eyes and looked back round at the horrific saw that was clearly parked inside her body. She shuddered and felt her knees weaken.

Then she realised she'dfelther knees weaken and she felt an empty lurch in her stomach. Then she realised that her stomach had just been sawn through...

'Oh my fucking god!' she thought, closing her eyes as she tried to reconcile what they told her with what her nerves and this growing unknown feeling inside told her. She tried to swallow.

The Magician pulled the spinning blade back out through Lisa's trembling body and turned it off, the disc gradually decelerating as he pushed it back offstage. He returned with a solid steel dividing blade in each hand, both 18 inches square, which he brandished above his head.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he intoned again in his new confident timbre, "this is no mere illusion, no cheap trick. That was a real buzzsaw that I plunged through Lisa; I have really cut her into two separate pieces." As he spoke, he manoeuvred Lisa's frame until she was exactly side-on to the audience. "There is also no deception in these dividers which I will also push through my Assistant's form."

The Magician stepped behind Lisa and smoothly pushed the dividers into their discrete guide rails and through her body one after the other. Then he came over to Lisa's upper half on the right-hand side of the stage and took hold of the 'handle' that dangled beneath her breasts. He looked Lisa square in the eye as he pulled the chain slowly but firmly towards him. The chain tightened and Lisa felt the pull on her nipples and breasts.

"MMMFF!" she moaned and closed her eyes as her breasts were pulled, and when they could not be pulled out any further, her upper body began to move away from her lower half. "Mmmmm..." she groaned as the continuing pull on her breasts separated her body. When her top half could be pulled no further, a gap of two feet separated it from her lower half. The Magician continued pulling the chain, pulling her breasts further and further out. Lisa scrunched her eyes up tightly as the clamps were suddenly pulled off her hard nipples.

"MM!!" she squeaked.

The Magician dropped the chain, walked behind Lisa and stood in the gap he had opened up in his Assistant. He spread his arms out triumphantly.

The audience reacted accordingly. Gasps turned to applause, some stood to crane their necks to see where the 'illusion' was, to see how he'd managed to appear to cut this stunning young woman into two pieces so convincingly. They couldn't see any 'illusion'.

What they saw was Lisa tightly secured into a frame wearing nothing but her underwear. There was no box for her to fold her legs up into, and no voluminous outfit to disguise what was really going on. As the audience murmured and peered at every inch of Lisa, they could only conclude that the reality of what was going on was that this Magician had actually cut this woman in half.

As Lisa looked over her shoulder again trying to convince herself that she really was in two pieces, the Magician spun her and her frame all the way round.

"There is no trick here – I've really cut Lisa in half. As you can see, she is in two pieces." He brought her to a standstill side-on to the audience. "You can see this is really her head as she moves it, and you can see this is really her ass when I do this."

"MMMPPHH!"

He slapped Lisa's ass hard with his hand, and Lisa jerked in her confinement, convincing her – as well as the audience – that that really was her ass sitting two feet away from her upper half. He fixed a stern look on the audience.

"This can only be magic."

The audience applauded again and he bowed to them.

"However," he stood straight again. "My fabulous volunteer isn't finished yet." He turned towards her. "How do like being in two pieces, Lisa?"

Lisa wasn't sure. The confusing feeling inside her had grown so that it was now the dominant mood within her. A small, diminishing voice in her head said 'I feel sick! I need to feel safe!', but every other part of her – the depths of her chest, the pit of her stomach, the warmth of her loins – shouted 'More!' This part of her had apparently enjoyed the feeling of total acceptance of, and complete giving up to, the fate the Magician and his saw had determined for her. This part of her seemingly craved powerlessness, to be absolved of all responsibility for herself, to accept whatever this other person had in mind for her. This part of her felt liberated, ecstatic.

She said nothing, however, prevented by this turmoil as much as by the scarf in her mouth, but the Magician guessed it all as he studied her face.

"Would you like to be cut into more pieces?"

Lisa shook her head as the Magician held her gaze.

"Three pieces? Four? Five separate pieces of Lisa?"

Lisa stopped shaking her head. 'No, I cou- could I...?' she thought craving that exhilaration again.

The Magician crossed to his little table and the case upon it at stage left. He removed from it two smaller blades, each about eight inches wide with a wooden handle at one end and a sharp edge that ran diagonally across the other. He brandished them, banged them together and sliced a strip off the cloth that hung from the table with one of them. He rotated Lisa so that she was facing the audience and lined up the first blade with an unseen slot in the steel band that held the upper part of her right arm. She turned and watched what he was doing as he pushed the blade down into, and through, her arm.

She closed her eyes as she felt it again, that heat, that tingling that passed through her entire being, as the blade passed through her and she felt her whole body tremble with excitement. Her captor pushed the second blade through alongside the first and she swallowed, trying to ignore the feelings in her distant pelvis that couldn't possibly be natural as she prepared herself for watching the Magician separate her arm from her.

The Magician took hold of Lisa's hand and pulled. Her arm slid along a rail set into the back of the frame. As it went, Lisa concentrated on the exposed pale skin of her arm where it met the metal band, and her eyes widened further and further as the distance between her and her arm increased. The feeling inside her was growing into something far more recognisable, something far more tangible, and the heat she felt between her legs was evidence of what it was.

The audience clapped again.

Lisa looked at her separate arm, and then twisted her neck again to see her separate ass and legs. Distractedly, she admired the curve of her firm bent-over butt from this new perspective, but what really thrilled her was the gap she could see between her back and her hips. The voice within her rose to a roar of excitement.

"MMMMMM!!" she screamed at the Magician. He looked at her and raised one eyebrow.

"MMMMMMM!!!" she screamed again, vigorously nodding as much as she could.

"More?" said the Magician.

"MMMMMM!!!" Lisa's bunched up red hair started to fall down with the nodding.

"Very well." He turned back to the audience. "We have cut Lisa in half, and cut off one of her arms – now what about one of her legs?"

Lisa closed her eyes again, and sagged in both halves of her frame, gathering herself for her next division. She re-opened them when she heard the clanging of two more blades being banged together and noticed she'd been spun back into the position that presented her left thigh to the audience.

The Magician held two more blades in his hands, diagonally edged as the others had been, but noticeably larger than the ones that had cut her arm off. He said nothing this time, but as Lisa looked at him, his dark eyes stared deep into Lisa's green ones. They held each other's gaze as the Magician lined up the first blade with a gap in the steel band that held the very top of Lisa's left leg above her stocking tops. Neither of them blinked or looked away as he inserted the first blade and pushed it through Lisa's firm thigh.

There was the all-over tingling again, but this time it was noticeably amplified in her bra and panties. Lisa thought she was going to explode; the feeling of release was building, building to a final release that she sensed would be fantastic. 'This is so wrong,' she thought. 'Why do I feel so...horny?'

The Magician pushed the second blade through and clamped both hands round his Assistant's bound and penetrated thigh. He squeezed before he ran the fingers of his right hand up and down Lisa's groin, over the stocking and her clammy skin.

"Watch this," he said to her quietly, the audience forgotten.

Holding the front of Lisa's right thigh with his right hand, he placed the other on the back of Lisa's left thigh and pushed. Slowly and surely, her left leg moved soundlessly along the short rails set into the frame until it had cleared her body. Lisa watched it move towards her, more of the flat steel of the divider being revealed at the top of her separated leg as it did so.

Lisa groaned as she took in this sight, one that seemed suddenly and unbelievably alluring. "Mmmmmmmm..."

'I'm in three pieces – no:fourpieces,' she thought. 'I can see my right arm away over there and my butt and legs behind me, and I've just watched my left leg move back towards me! I can see daylight between both halves of my waist and arm and leg!'

She wiggled her toes inside her heels and, watching her leg as she did so, felt them doing so despite the fact there were now two interruptions between her feet and her head. She turned to her cut-off arm and did the same with her fingers. Thrilled, and satisfied, she looked over her shoulder again and regarded her ass. She clenched and unclenched her buttocks, seeing her flesh rise and fall as she did so. She contracted the muscles of her moistening vagina, and felt the warmth and wetness of herself in a part of her that was now detached.

"MMMMMM!!!" Lisa shouted into her gag, nodding with her eyes wide.

The audience clapped again, shaking their heads in disbelief.

The Magician stood and regarded them.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, "I give you four different bits of Lisa!"

He bowed again as the audience admired his handiwork, then he clicked his fingers and the main curtain fell across the stage in front of him in a flash of smoke.

After the curtain fell, the Magician wheeled the four pieces of my body backstage. I watched, mesmerised, as he cut off my right arm in the same way that he'd cut off my left, and then turned my upper body round so that I faced the lower half of my divided body. I finally came, screaming in ecstasy through my scarf, as I watched the Magician push two more blades through my left thigh and pull my leg away from my exposed ass. As I recovered from this shattering, liberating release, the Magician's hands roamed the various parts of my multiply-severed form. He caressed the groins of each of my separated legs and the feel of his hands squeezing my bound thighs was all the more electrifying for knowing my legs weren't actually attached. He ran his nails along the underside of each of my amputated arms, the light scratches teasing the ultrasensitive skin there, and he ran his hands up and down my back and placed them gently round my neck. He squeezed each of my breasts hard with his strong fingers, before he eased them out of my pretty bra and pulled at and twisted my rigid nipples as I watched the absorbed look on his face. I was still horny, despite my orgasm, and his treatment of my tits maintained my heightened level of arousal. Everything he did turned me on, every touch was electric, every look he gave me sent new shivers coursing through every part of my body – whether attached or not. I watched while he roughly grasped a rounded butt cheek in each hand and squeezed, spreading my cheeks beneath my panties. He rubbed his hard cock, still beneath the material of his trousers, up and down the crack of my bent-over ass looking into my face as he did so.

Now, I needed him now. I willed him to release himself from his trousers and slide his cock into my sopping pussy, implored him as hard as I could using only my eyes. He got the message. He pushed my sodden panties to one side and I watched as he undid his zip, pulled out his long, hard cock, and pushed it inside me. I was impaled on his prick, penetrated again – this time in my pussy, the part of me he had separated from the rest of me, the part of me that now only consisted of my pussy and my ass. I faced him while he fucked me, sliding his dick in and out of my cunt, his hips banging against my ass cheeks. He pulled my nipple with his left hand and spanked me with his right, each instance of sharp pain making my eyes narrow. I couldn't take my eyes off him and what he was doing to me: I could see his penis moving into me as he fucked me from behind; I could see his hand landing spank after spank on my ass. This was too hot: he'd restrained me totally, he'd cut me into several pieces; I couldn't move, and couldn't stop what was happening to me even if I'd tried. I was going to cum again.