The Trick: Lisa, Sawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his manhood filling and refilling my hole with a pounding rhythm. My pussy was hot and slick and my nipples ached exquisitely. As our climaxes built, we stared deep into each other's eyes; both of us completely and wordlessly understanding how I'd got to this point, and why I had to be fucked like this right now. I came again with my body in six separate pieces and his face inches from mine. I screamed through the gag as my mind exploded, formless shapes of bursting light filling my vision, every nerve ending on fire.

But it wasn't enough.

I craved more,neededmore. He'd read my mind again and pulled out of my incandescent snatch. He held my face tenderly with one hand and smiled as he slowly raised another pair of small blades into my field of vision. I thought I was going to cry. I moaned as I nodded my absolute assent, and – still holding my face – he slowly pushed his last two blades through my delicate neck. My whole body trembled, almost vibrated, as I came a third time, every different section of me shuddering with unreal excitement, and my mind an inferno.

When I was able to re-open my eyes, I discovered he'd removed my head and placed it on the table where I could take in exactly what he'd done to me. I tried to wriggle both my legs, clench my fists, and jiggle my ass and tits all at the same time as best I could. I watched myself do this. I did it again and again, concentrating on a different body part each time, revelling in the sensations coming from the various sections of myself that my eyes told me I shouldn't be able to feel at all. After that, as the Magician tidied his things around me, I just drank in every detail of my body as it was presented before me – memorising where each blade penetrated me, where each limb was in relation to each other part of me, the details and locations of all the straps, bands and stocks that confined my body, the bulging fullness of my breasts and butt – hoping I'd remember as much of it as possible.

The Magician put me back together, realigning my arms, legs and torso before slowly pulling out 10 of the dividers. As each blade slid out of me, I felt something else leave me, something I've struggled to replace satisfactorily since then. I watched, literally disembodied, as all this took place in silence, the Magician leaving me to my thoughts. Finally, he walked over and took my head in his hands.

He lifted me up to his face, and took the scarf that filled my mouth in his own teeth. He gently pulled out the scarf, dropping it onto the table before kissing me.

"Beautiful, Lisa," he breathed. "Ready for the finale?"

I nodded – I'd do anything for him now. The sensations I'd felt that evening were down to him, and I knew they weren't sensations I'd be feeling again anytime soon: I'd do anything he asked of me. Frankly, what more could he do to me that he hadn't already?

He lowered my severed head and pushed my open mouth onto his still hard cock. With one hand firmly gripping my hair, he used my head to masturbate himself. I sucked greedily, as his cock filled my mouth, and his balls banged on my chin.

It wasn't long before I had my mouth filled with his spunk. He groaned as he came and I realised he had let go of me: the only things keeping me on him were his long prick that was all the way to the back of my throat, and my lips that were fastened tightly round the base of the shaft. I groaned with satisfaction too: I'd just given head using, literally, only my head, and I knew that I couldn't open my mouth or swallow just yet so I'd have this cum in mouth for a little while yet.

I savoured the situation I was in as he twitched inside my head until, eventually, he withdrew, re-attached my head, looked into my eyes and slid out the final two dividers, smiling kindly as I bit my lip.

His little case was packed with his props, and my uniform and bikini were folded up on the table he'd been using. I watched his face, again trying, in vain as it turned out, to remember his features as he unstrapped my wrists and arms. He directed me in undoing the bands around my neck, explained how to undo all the rest.

He picked up the scarf from the table, folded it, and tucked it into his inside pocket. "A souvenir," he said with a kind smile, and he kissed me again.

Then he picked up his case and walked away.

By the time I'd finished working my way down my tingling, restored body, removing all the straps and freeing myself, he was long gone, the taste of his spunk the only evidence I had of the Magician and what he'd done to me.