The Triple X Games

Story Info
Schools compete in sexual sports.
5.7k words
4.1
30.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is best enjoyed if you imagine yourself watching a televised sporting event. While there are real places and one real school mentioned, all characters are totally fictitious and it's all in good fun-NOT to be taken seriously.

I had a lot of fun writing this silliness-hope you enjoy! Comments and feedback are cherished!

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

THE handsome man with the perfectly coiffed hair watched as the PA counted off the last seconds before air time. He paused for a moment, then lifted the microphone to his lips, a welcoming smile blooming across his face.

"Good evening, sports and sex fans!" he started with enthusiasm. "Welcome to beautiful Butte, Montana, and the 14th annual Triple X Games!"

The camera pulled back to reveal a lovely, dark haired young lady standing next to him, holding her own microphone and wearing an identical gold polo-style shirt.

"I'm Jeremy Holmes," he continued, "and with me again this year, the lovely Leslie Lynn."

He turned slightly in the woman's direction. "Leslie, this should be a great year of competition."

Her smile was dazzling. "Indeed it should, Jeremy! We've got eight terrific squads ready to do battle, including five schools that have never been here before."

Jeremy took over the narrative smoothly. "For those unfamiliar with the rules, each team consists of six female and four male members. Each member of the winning squad will receive a full two year scholarship, or the cash equivalent if they graduate. In addition, the winning school will receive a $25,000 dollar donation to their general scholarship fund."

"And this beautiful trophy," Leslie continued as the screen shifted to show a graphic of a four-foot high, classic style trophy with male and female figures on top, their arms raised triumphantly. "There are eighty young players ready to test their physical and sexual abilities to win that prize for their school."

The shot cut back to the announcers as Jeremy spoke. "Leslie, it looks like the teams are coming out onto the field, so why don't we tell our viewers a little bit about them?"

There were cheers behind the duo as groups of young men and women, clad in t-shirts and shorts in their school colors, emerged from the tunnel and dashed out into the stadium, smiling and waving cheerfully to the crowd.

The camera panned back as the teams spread out on the field to stretch, warm up and psych up, then up popped a photo of a team wearing red.

"We start with the teams here for the first time," Leslie narrated. "First up, the College of Upper Michigan."

A new picture appeared, this team clad in navy.

"The Thomas Wilson Academy of Technology," Jeremy intoned. "Located near Bakersfield, California, Wilson is one of this year's long shots."

The next team wore burnt orange. "Coleridge University of North Texas looks like a very strong team this year," Leslie said.

A team wearing green, all holding their fingers up in an 'L' sign, came up next.

"As you can see, Southern Louisiana University at Thibodaux are proud as can be of their home state," Jeremy chuckled.

A team in black shirts with a white 'T' on the front was next.

"The Tennessee Institute of Technology and Science is the smallest school competing this weekend, but they claim their girls have the biggest...hearts," Leslie joked.

As a picture of a team in brown shirts came into focused, Jeremy took over the narration.

"Those are our first-time competitors. Ferguson University of Central Kansas is making their fourth trip to the Games, and are determined to get their first title."

A team of extremely clean-cut, wholesome looking young men and women, wearing white shirts with an easily recognizable blue 'D' on the front, popped up next.

"Duke University is making their record twelfth appearance at the Games, and as always they're one of the favorites."

"Why is that, Leslie?" Jeremy asked.

"Well Jeremy it's a sex competition, and everyone knows Duke sucks."

The two shared a quiet laugh as the final team picture appeared, ten women and men wearing grey.

"And finally, Salt Lake University at Taylorsville are back to defend the championship they won last year," Jeremy finished.

"Good luck to all our great teams!" Leslie said with enthusiasm. "And now let's go down to our on the field correspondent Annette Parker to tell us about the events and the scoring. Annette?"

The shot cut to a slightly older, very busty blonde woman wearing a long sleeved version of the Games gold polo.

"Thanks Leslie and Jeremy! The eight events are spread over two days of competition. Each competitor is selected at random by the judges. First place in any event is worth 15 points, second is worth 10, and third nets you 5. In the event of a tie, two players from each team will be chosen to play a ten-question game of Jeopardy!"

"Annette what's the mood like down on the field? How do the teams look?"

"Jeremy there's a lot of excitement, a lot of enthusiasm, and some nervousness. The players know there are some very difficult, grueling events to come, and they have no way of knowing what events-if any-they'll be selected to compete in."

There was activity in the background, volunteers placing thin mats on the ground.

"It looks like we're almost ready to begin. Annette I couldn't help but notice most of the female competitors are...how shall I put this delicately? More like shot putters than gymnasts."

The lady reporter smiled. "That's true Jeremy. The general opinion is that, for women, having wider hips and pelvis is an advantage in many of the events. This first one is a good example. We're set to start the Pole Vault!"

"Thanks Annette we'll be checking back with you shortly."

"Leslie, explain our first event to the viewers at home."

"Glad to Jeremy," she began as the screen showed first male competitors laying down on the mats in two lines of four, then women from the first two schools stretching and jogging in place to warm up.

"The rules are simple. Each girl must go down the line, taking each boy's cock all the way inside. It's a race-whoever finishes first wins and will go onto the finals tomorrow."

A women in a striped referee's shirt stood next to each woman preparing to race.

"If one of the male 'poles' has an orgasm, or goes limp, it costs his team ten points, and disqualifies the school in this event. As always, the referee's decision is final."

The boys were each attended by a female teammate, most of whom were squeezing and caressing the bulges in their shorts, getting them hard and ready for their role in the race.

From the PA came the announcement-"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our first two racers. First, representing the College of Upper Michigan, Jewel Anderson!"

There were cheers as the heavy-set girl waved to the crowd.

"And from the Thomas Wilson Academy of Technology, Danielle Brown!"

A tall, athletic black girl waved nervously, her expression a study in concentration.

"Ladies, are you ready?" the PA asked, and they both nodded, their hands at their hips.

"On your mark!"

As the traditional countdown began, the boys on the ground pushed their shorts down to their knees or lower, revealing eight cocks of a variety of length and thickness.

"Get set!"

Self-conscious in front of the crowd, and nervous about the impending race, a couple of the boy's erections flagged, and quickly their female teammates took them in hand, stroking them back to full hardness.

"GO!"

Hastily, Danielle and Jewel stripped off their own shorts and scurried bare-assed to their first pole.

The referees crouched between the boy's feet as the girls mounted them. There was no tenderness, no foreplay, no joy-this was just a race.

Both girls used their fingers to pry their pussies open as they shoved down, gritting their teeth as they impaled themselves on the turgid shafts. The boys, for their part, simply lay still. None of the 'poles' were from the same team as the female participants, so their was no incentive for them to either help or hinder.

Jewel shook her big ass as she forced herself down the first cock. Danielle had her eyes closed, grunting with effort, the short, thick pole of her first boy stretching her not-very-wet tunnel.

"Good!" Jewel's referee shouted, and the girl hauled herself up and off the prone boy's body, crawling to the next pole as the crowd cheered wildly. The player she had taken inside her groaned and rolled onto his side, his hands clutching his sore member. Jewel straddled the second boy, grabbing his cock and shoving it unceremoniously up into her pussy.

She had him half-way in before Danielle's officiant shouted out her own "Good!" and the black girl was allowed to move to her second pole.

"Upper Michigan with an early lead here," Jeremy was saying, "but it looks like she'll have quite a challenge when she gets to her third pole!"

Jewel felt her buttocks touch the second boy's thighs a heartbeat before the referee again shouted out "Good!" The racers faced each other, and Danielle could see she was falling further behind. She cried out as she shoved her hips downward, desperately trying to close the gap.

Jewel's eyes went wide in amazement when she saw the third pole. The player from Ferguson had the biggest cock she had ever seen. It jutted up from his loins a full ten inches or more, and to her despairing eyes looked as thick as a baseball bat.

"For the team," she muttered to herself as she swung her knee over his body.

"That boy has a monster!" Leslie offered breathlessly as the Upper Michigan contestant tried to take him in. Danielle got the go-ahead from her referee and quickly scuttled to her own, much more normal-sized third pole as the thick knob of the Ferguson boy's cockhead popped into Jewel's pussy.

Jewel licked and spit on her hands, snarling with competitive fury as the cock refused to slide into her. She stroked his member with her left hand, lubing it with her saliva, and with her right fondled her own clit, desperate to add some much-needed moisture to the coupling.

Danielle smiled as she watched her opponent struggle. She was surprised to find the event was turning her on, and her wet pussy was swallowing her much smaller pole with ease.

Jewel was forced to fuck up and down the giant cock beneath her, gaining a mere inch each time she pushed down. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the huge pole stuffed her full to overflowing.

In dismay, she heard the other girl's referee sing out "Good!', and could only watch helplessly as Danielle took the lead.

Frantically, she reached down and grabbed the Ferguson boy's hips, screaming in pain as she yanked her body down his cock-but it worked! Her official called it good, and she went to leap off, only to get stuck half-way up. She had to put her hands on the boy's chest and shove to get her body to release his massive pole.

It was too little, too late. Danielle was on the verge of orgasm, and her soaked pussy sank down her last pole in moments. Before Jewel could really get started, the heat was over.

"Winner!" Danielle's referee cried.

"Wow, what an exciting race!" Jeremy enthused as the two competitors shook hands, and all the participants staggered off to find ice packs. "We're off to a fantastic start!"

The theme music started to blare.

"Much more to come after these important messages."

XXXXXXXXXX

"OUR racers for heat number two," the PA droned as eight new young men stretched out on the mats and pushed their shorts down.

"From Coleridge University of North Texas, Holly Cooper."

A short, chubby brunette, her long hair tied back in a thick braid, gave the crowd a dazzling smile and clasped her hands over her head confidently.

"And from Southern Louisiana Thibodaux, Traci Davis."

A very tall young woman raised a hand in response to the crowd's cheers, then rolled her shoulders and did a little jog in place. She towered over her opponent, nearly a foot taller.

"Jeremy, who has the advantage here?"

"Well Leslie," the announcer answered as the PA chanted down to GO!, "Traci's height might give her an edge moving between poles, but when she gets to one she's got a lot longer way to go. I'd say height in this race is more of a handicap than anything."

The veteran announcer's comment proved prescient. Tall Traci was quicker to get to the first pole, but while she struggled to even get into a good position to take it, chubby little Holly quickly took an insurmountable lead, slamming her compact body down each pole and finishing while Traci was still moving between her second and third boy.

"Wow! What a fantastic performance!" Leslie gushed up in the booth, and as if in agreement, the PA intoned "Holly Cooper of Coleridge has just set a new Triple X Games record in the Pole Vault event."

There were screams and shrieks from the audience and the grinning girl took a quick victory lap, still nude from the waist down, before being engulfed by hugging teammates.

As they set up for the third heat, Jeremy threw it down to Annette on the field for a special report.

"One of the things people want to know about is how the Games prevent cheating. As you know, two days before the competition begins, the teams are sequestered in their lodgings along with a neutral observer. Their bags are very carefully searched before the lock-in starts, and only food, drinks and medications approved beforehand by Games officials are allowed."

The woman smiled and continued. "The morning before each competition, the teams shower, and each female competitor uses a bidet. This is to prevent the use of any foreign substances, such as lubes or oils."

"Thank you Annette," Jeremy said. "The Triple X Games are proud that in all their years, there have only been three cases of cheating, and in each case the offending schools have been permanently banned."

Racers from Duke and the Tennessee Institute of Technology and Science were being introduced. The Blue Devil's Careena Ellis looked nervous and sheepish, but Bunny Fisher of the Institute was bouncing with excitement. This was the event she'd been hoping to be selected for. She'd been practicing all year, bouncing her way down rows of as many as thirty cocks. Bunny smirked at the girl from Duke, thinking 'you have no chance against me!'

But Bunny had underestimated the Duke player. Careena threw herself onto each pole with reckless abandon. The two girls were neck-and-neck when they reached the final guy.

"What a great contest!" Leslie chirped as the crowd howled encouragement for their favorites. Fearlessly, Careena kicked her feet out in front of her, letting gravity and the weight of her body drop her down. Both her and the unfortunate boy under her groaned in audible pain, but her referee shouted out "Good!" moments before Bunny's.

The unhappy loser slammed her fists into the grass in anguish. She had given herself that horrible slut reputation only to fail!

"That was as close a race as you'll ever see!" Jeremy said enthusiastically. "I thought we'd need to go to the replay just to see who won!"

The final heat was much less eventful, as Roxy Green of Taylorsville got the defending champs into the Finals, easily out-pacing Krystal Hill of Ferguson.

"And so the final four is set! Tomorrow, players from Thomas Wilson, Coleridge, Duke and Taylorsville will meet for the Pole Vault title and 15 all-important points."

"It should be a great finals Jeremy," Leslie added. "And the final race is always intriguing because, with four racers going at once, by neccessity each player will have one pole from her own team-and one from a rival team."

"Strategy and gamesmanship become huge factors in the finals!"

Finishing his commentary, Jeremy turned and gave the camera his most charming smile, holding up a small package.

"We'll be right back after this message from one of our new sponsors...Hard Rain ED Cream. Hard Rain! It's so effective the Triple X Games have banned it's use."

XXXXXXXXXX

"We'll be set to go with our next exciting event in just moments, but first...Leslie you were at the pool yesterday for the first contest of the Games."

"Yes I was Jeremy. For obvious reasons, the Synchronized Swimming event is held at a different venue. I was there for that great competition and filed this report."

The screen changed to a video showing Leslie in a red one piece swimsuit, standing in front of an Olympic-size pool.

"Synchronized Swimming is one of the most popular, and most challenging, of the Game's event. The competition this year was fierce, and we've got the highlights!"

The video changed to show eight nude couples, awkwardly trying to arrange their bodies just right as an audience watched intently.

"The rules of Triple X Games Synchronized Swimming are simple. Two male and female contestants are chosen from each team. They pair off, and must be in full penetration intercourse in order to compete. Once the duo is coupled, they are tied together to keep the male inside his partner."

At each end of the pool, couples were standing, crouching or kneeling as volunteers wrapped and tightened belts around their waists and upper thighs.

"It's a relay race. The first couple must swim the full 25 yards of the pool together and touch the wall. Then their teammates swim back to the start together."

A starting gun fired, and sixteen young people dove and fell awkwardly into the water.

"As you can see, there are two positions used most commonly in this event. Some couples are face to face, and use a side-stroke motion to move through the water."

The camera zeroed in on the duo from Taylorsville, the man tied behind his female partner.

"A few schools swear by what we call the Doggy Style Dog Paddle-including Taylorsville, who won this event last year on their way to the championship."

The video jumped ahead to show the first pair from Thibodaux hitting the wall, allowing their teammates to begin the final lap.

"Kandi Jones and James Herkenhoffer of Thibodaux swam a fantastic first leg, giving their team the lead."

The screen then changed to a pair struggling just to keep their heads above the water.

"Sadly for Coleridge, their team of Vikki Knox and John Marchelletti had a very disappointing showing."

The video cut one more time, to show a very close finish.

"In the end," Leslie said in the background, "the blazing speed of Karla Larson and Robert Buckdannamon of Thomas Wilson was the difference, as they overcame their early deficit to pull out the victory."

The two hugged and kissed joyfully in the water as all their teammates dove in to congratulate them.

The screen switched to a graphic showing the final results.

"Thomas Wilson gets the big fifteen! Thibodaux gets ten points for second place, and Duke five for third."

They cut back to the stadium and the live coverage.

"Thanks for a great report Leslie! We'll be back with one of my favorite events, the Tug of War, after these important messages."

XXXXXXXXXX

The commercials ended and the show returned, not with the now familiar faces of Leslie and Jeremy, but with shots of Greek frescoes showing athletic competition.

"Tug of War is one of mankind's oldest sporting events," Jeremy narrated. "And here at the Triple X Games, we've given this ancient contest a sexy twist!"

"You really like this event, don't you Jeremy?" Leslie asked, gently teasing.

"It might be my favorite! For more, we go back down to the field to the lovely Annette."

The camera shot showed two pairs of couples, wearing only T-shirts, gloves and shoes, gathered around a long rope with a red flag tied in the center.

Annette began to speak. "Our version of Tug of War features four contestants on each side. There are two ways to win-first, the traditional way of pulling the flag to the victory stripe," she said as the camera zoomed in on white lines painted on the ground, ten yards apart.

12