The Triple X Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or, you can win by pulling hard enough that one of your opponents pairs become uncoupled. Because in the Triple X Games Tug of War, the male contestants must stay inside their female partner, or the school is disqualified!"

Jeremy took over the commentary. "This is an event that demands strength, concentration and teamwork."

"Tug and thrust," Leslie joked, and they both laughed.

They let the PA give the player introductions.

"Introducing first, from Coleridge University of North Texas, Nikki Miller, Misty Nelson, Mike Falmandejus, and Bill Tomvinovich."

There were cheers as the four players waved.

"And from Duke, Fawn Olson, Bubbles Parker, Dave Elamandeson, and Rick Carpeltiere."

A mixture of cheers and good-natured boos rained down from the audience. The Duke players laughed and waved, accepting and reveling in their roles as villains.

The two teams got into position, each of the girls kneeling so their partner could enter them from behind. There was a referee close to each couple, ready to make certain the male stayed inside his teammate's pussy, and a fifth referee by the flag.

As the players adjusted their grip and waited for the sigal to begin, Jeremy began commentating again.

"Our teams are using very different strategies. Coleridge have spread apart, one team at the end of the rope and one right at the penalty line. Duke, on the other hand, have both pairs in the center of their half of the rope, right next to each other."

"It looks like Duke has a definite size advantage," Leslie added. "Fawn Olson and Rick Carpeltiere are two of the biggest players in the entire competition."

"Well you know what they say Leslie-it's not the size of the dog in the fight."

"Oh, I wouldn't call any of these gorgeous players dogs," Leslie said in a seductive voice, and her partner chuckled.

At last, the red flag steadied in the exact center of the no-man's-land, and the middle official flung his hand in the air.

"GO!" he yelled, and with grunts of effort, both teams dug in for the contest.

"A good clean start!" Jeremy said.

Both teams were trying to get a rhythm going, and the chants of "and...PULL!" from the Duke side fought with the Coleridge cries of "one, two, THREE!"

"Duke with an early advantage!" Leslie sang out as the red flag jerked a foot towards the Blue Devils side.

The referees hovered as close as they dared, making sure each female contestant kept her partner's cock inside her.

"Oh! Big break for Coleridge!" Leslie cried as the Texas school made up all the lost ground and then some.

"Great pull by Coleridge," Jeremy agreed, "they saw the Duke pair of Parker and Elamandeson had to pause and adjust to make sure they didn't come apart, and they took advantage!"

The contest settled into a grim war of endurance, the red flag bobbing back and forth through the same six inches of air.

"What an epic battle!" Jeremy enthused as the contest reached the five minute mark. "Those five yards to victory must look like a mile!"

All eight contestants were gasping, their bodies slick with sweat. The male competitors were struggling not just to pull the rope, but also to maintain their erections, and their female partners were expending more effort keeping their half-hard partners inside them than they were on pulling.

"Duke's trying for a big push!" Leslie exclaimed.

The Duke team was going for broke, trying to end the contest. They increased the speed of their pull chant and yanked furiously, sometimes screaming with effort.

"Coleridge needs to hang on here! They're digging in hard!" Jeremy answered. The red flag was only two or three feet from crossing Duke's finish line...

And the assault seemed to peter out. The Duke team was still changing and tugging, but made no more progress.

You could hear the Coleridge captain shouting instructions to his team, and they began their own offensive.

"Coleridge is trying to answer!"

The girls on the Coleridge side of the rope stopped worrying about pulling. Instead, they let the man yank, and concentrated on grinding back, keeping their partner's cock inside them. One of the girls even took one hand off the rope and pressed it to her groin, manually holding her teammates nearly flaccid organ in place.

Duke struggled valiantly, but they were out of gas. They'd used up their strength, and inch by inch the red flag moved towards the Coleridge finish line.

And suddenly, it was over. Poor, exhausted Bubbles in the very front of the Duke team couldn't hold out any longer. A powerful jerk sent her sprawling forward, breaking contact with the boy behind her.

"It's over! It's over!" Leslie shouted in the booth.

"An incredible win for Coleridge!" Jeremy added.

"Winner, Coleridge, twelve minutes and seventeen seconds," came the PA announcement.

The players lay where they had fallen, too spent to even celebrate. The front Coleridge pairing didn't even have the strength to disengage-they just lay on their sides, gasping and groaning.

"What a battle!" Jeremy practically shouted. "And we've still got three more to go-right after this!"

XXXXXXXXXX

The second round featured Thomas Wilson Academy facing off against the Tennessee Institute of Technology and Science. It also featured something no one could remember seeing before in the Tug of War.

Just past the seven minute mark, with his team more than half-way to victory and seemingly dominating the match, Wilson player Charles Kestleringer began to howl and buck. He actually let go of the rope to grab Skye Peterson's hips and thrust into her.

The Tennessee team took advantage, mounting a furious rally, and their pulling dragged Skye away from her partner, letting the crowd in the stadium and on TV see ropes of cum spray from Charles' cock onto her back and buttocks as the referee declared the win for the Institute.

"Amazing!" Jeremy was saying up in the booth. "We'll double check, but I'm fairly certain no male competitor has ever climaxed during a Tug of War before. Tough way for Thomas Wilson to lose!"

"But what a way to go," Leslie joked.

The last two semi-finals were less eventful. Upper Michigan got a break when the random draw process selected four of Taylorsville's smallest players, and made short work of the defending champions.

Finally, Ferguson won a hard-fought match against Thibodaux, taking an early advantage and never allowing the Louisiana team to recover.

"So the semi-finals are set! Those matches will be the finale of today's action and take place simultaneously, side by side as Upper Michigan meets the Tennessee Institute, and Ferguson takes on Coleridge." Leslie told the viewers at home.

"Each team will have four new players selected to compete in the next round," Jeremy segued. "And speaking of new," he continued, holding up a bottle with a pump handle, "Touch of Joy body oil now comes in four new flavors-peach, apple spice, pineapple, and mango. Touch of Joy-for joyful couples!"

XXXXXXXXXX

"Well Leslie it's time to give some points. All eight teams will be competing in our next event-the Sack Race."

"This fifty-yard sprint is a tremendous test of the male players strength and endurance. Luck of the draw plays a huge role. Each team is hoping to get one of their smaller girls paired with one of their stronger men."

"Let's go down to the field for the introductions of our competitors."

Eight bottomless couples stood in their lanes on the track, next to eight burlap sacks. Each of the female racers was buckling a bicycle helmet onto her head as the PA began to drone.

"In lane 1, for the College of Upper Michigan, Diamond Rogers and Joe Careamara."

"Oh, tough break for Upper Michigan," Leslie said in a golf announcer's voice, "she's a big girl!"

"In lane 2, for Thomas Wilson Academy, Cally Smith and Tom Bartholomew."

"Thomas Wilson has to be happy about that selection," Jeremy mused. "He should have no trouble carrying little Cally."

"In lane 3, for Coleridge University, Ruby Thomas and Chris Papolopous."

"No problem there," Leslie said. "Chris is one of the strongest players in the field. He can carry even a heavy girl like Ruby with ease."

"In lane 4, for Southern Louisiana Thibodaux, Scarlet Upton and Dan Larpenberger."

"Dan carries a 4.0 GPA in Enviromental Studies," Jeremy informed the viewers.

"Impressive," Leslie added as the camera panned to the next racers.

"In lane 5, for the Tennessee Institute of Technology and Science, Jade Vaughn and Paul Matthewson."

"Jade was born in Cambodia," Leslie said, "came to the US with her parents when she was just a toddler."

"In lane 6, for Duke, Daisy Wilson and Mark Vemallisky."

"Daisy' father is a member of the North Carolina House of Representatives," Jeremy said.

"This probably won't help his political career," Leslie chuckled.

"Maybe if they win the race," Jeremy joked, and the two announcers shared a laugh.

"In lane 7, for Ferguson, Heather Young and Don Bjorgen."

"Another fortunate draw," Jeremy said. "She's a tiny little pixie!"

"And in lane 8, for Salt Lake Taylorsville, Desiree Zane and George Hiffelmeyer."

You could hear the referee cry "One minute!" and the racers began to caress and fondle each other, working towards quick arousal.

"Jeremy, I'm sure many of our viewers are wondering why competitors don't touch themselves or their partners well in advance of the contest? It seems like it would be a big help."

"Absolutely forbidden Leslie," Jeremy answered. "By the rules of the Games, no sexual activity of any kind is allowed except during the competition. It keeps the contests level to have every player start at zero."

On the track, the men were taking their partners into their arms. Each girl wrapped her legs around her man's waist, and Games volunteers waited for the couples to achieve full penetration before pulling the sacks up over the women's backsides and belting them tightly in place.

"And the helmets?" Leslie continued as the racers moved to their start positions.

"At the very first Games, the racers from East Alabama Technical, Mechanical and Engineering took a hard spill, and the girl ended up with a serious concussion. Ever since, helmets for the women have been mandatory in the Sack Race," Jeremy answered.

"Safety first," Leslie said wisely.

"On your marks," the PA began, and all the players tensed.

Get set...

GO!"

As the race began, the teams split into two strategies. Some of the men took short, quick hops; others tried to crouch, gather themselves, and take a big leap before getting their balance for another.

"Wilson and Coleridge out to an early lead!" Jeremy announced excitedly. "Duke and Thibodaux right behind them!"

The grunts and snarls of effort from the male players mixed with the higher pitched squeaks and 'oh oh oh's of the women as they were bounced and impaled on their teammates cocks.

"Upper Michigan and Taylorsville really struggling," Leslie added, "and here comes Ferguson making a move!"

"Ferguson neck and neck with the leaders at twenty yards," Jeremy continued, "OH! Duke is down!"

On the track, the Duke team had fallen heavily.

"Ouch, that was a bad tumble," Leslie said with concern. "I hope no one's hurt!"

"And another team down!" Jeremy sang out as the Tennessee Institute pair smacked into the ground.

"They haven't given up yet," Leslie said with some admiration. "Both teams struggling to get back up, but it's very difficult in that sack!"

"At the forty yard mark, Coleridge holding the lead! Ferguson and Thomas Wilson right behind them! Thibodaux is fading badly and Taylorsville has moved past them into fourth!"

"Upper Michigan far to the back," Leslie continued. "Tennessee Institute back up but way behind, and Duke have dropped out and are calling the medical staff to check on poor Daisy."

The crowd screamed with excitement as the lead teams approached the finish line. Just as Coleridge crossed for the win, the Ferguson team fell, rolling to the ground only a couple jumps from finishing.

There were groans from the spectators. "Oh, bad break for Ferguson!" Jeremy cried. The pair from Thomas Wilson crossed in second place, and Taylorsville took advantage of the fall to finish third.

"A terrific race!" Jeremy said. "Coleridge gets the 15 points! 10 for Thomas Wilson, and 5 for the defending champs from Taylorsville."

"We'll get a report on Daisy Wilson and the rest of the players that fell as soon as possible," Leslie assured the viewers.

"We will indeed," Jeremy finished. "We'll be right back after these important messages.

XXXXXXXXXX

The day's broadcast finished with the Tug of War semi-finals. Coleridge got an easy win when Raven Allen and Ken Carpelenthian of the Tennessee Institute broke apart early in the contest, and Upper Michigan completely overpowered Ferguson, hauling the flag across their finish line in less than five minutes.

"We got a good report on Daisy Wilson of Duke," Leslie informed the audience. "She just had the wind knocked out of her. She's a little bruised, but told us she'll be ready to go tomorrow if her team needs her."

"Glad to hear that," Jeremy answered. "What a great first day of competition! Thomas Wilson in the lead with 25 points, Coleridge second with 15, and Thibodaux, Duke and Taylorsville have all scored 5."

"Still three teams that haven't gotten on the board yet," Leslie continued, "but there's a lot more to come tomorrow. The finals of the Pole Vault and Tug of War, plus the bicycle race and 100 meter dash."

"Plenty of opportunities to score points left," Jeremy said. "None of the teams are out of it yet!"

Annette had come up from the field to join the duo in the booth, and the three gave the camera dazzling smiles.

"For the Triple X Games, I'm Jeremy Holmes. Along with my partners Leslie Lynn and Annette Parker, thanks for watching and we'll see you tomorrow!"

12