The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha stuttered, "I told you before. I have only fantasized about kissing a woman. I still crave a man and a hard cock to pleasure me."

Naomi replied, "You will not be leaving here until you pledge your undying loyalty to me slut. You will address me as Mistress Naomi, got it?" She then emphasized her tone by pinching Alisha's nipple until she screamed.

Alisha still put up a fight by saying, "No, you can play with me all you want, but I will not agree to submit myself to you."

Naomi was about to scream at her when "Crack" the sound of a whip came from a few feet away. Teresa approached Naomi and pulled her mouth up to hers, engaged in a very hot lesbian kiss. Teresa told her, "Don't worry my pet, she will be ours to play with soon. Why don't you go over to the corner of the bed and watch her transformation."

Teresa struck her riding crop against the side of Alisha's thigh, causing her to jump. She asked Alisha, "So you fantasize about kissing a woman, do you?"

Alisha stuttered, "Well, maybe once or twice." Crack came the sound from the crop against the other thigh.

Teresa informed her, "Every time I suspect you are not being truthful or cooperative, you will feel the end of my riding crop. Now, be honest with us this time. Who have you fantasized about kissing and how far did the fantasy go on in your mind?"

Alisha admitted, "A woman at my apartment complex who sunbathes topless sometimes. I only imagine us making out after we lotion each other up. That is all."

Crack the sound of the crop came again. Alisha shrieked, "I am telling you the truth."

Teresa suggested, "I know you fantasized way more than that. We shall prove it in front of all these horny people, who all are fantasizing about fucking you right now."

She told Alisha to lay face first on the bed. She had Naomi grab some exotic lotion and started to spread it around her neck, back, and legs. Alisha started to respond to her touch and the oils. Naomi stopped for a moment to remove her dress, panties and bra. She squirted some more oil over Alisha and rubbed it in with her chest. As Naomi was stimulating Alisha from behind, she slowly planted kisses on her neck as her hands found a nipple and a butt cheek.

Alisha started to moan in total lust. Teresa claimed, "Sounds to me like you are enjoying a lot more than kissing a woman. Naomi, why don't you take her now?"

Naomi untied her top and bottom, leaving Alisha with just her mask and heels on. She then engaged her tongue with Alisha's as her hands found all of her pleasure zones. She fingered Alisha's clit, then her g spot before finally inserting a few fingers up her lovely ass. She increased her assault of sexual sensations by grinding her body against Alisha until she was begging to be fucked by Naomi.

Teresa complimented Naomi, "Nicely done, seems she has a thing for sexy women after all. She begged you to fuck her, so why don't you Naomi?"

Naomi grabbed the strap-on with the extended pleasure feature and poured some oils on it to lube it up. She sat Alisha up facing away from the headboard and looking directly at Teresa. She scooted up behind Alisha and started to play with the head of the penis rubbing against her very wet pussy. She inserted it and Alisha moaned loudly.

Teresa asked her, "Do you still want Naomi to fuck you, sweetie?"

Alisha could only moan, "Um hum," as she nodded her head.

Naomi pushed the head forward all the way between Alisha's legs and used her hand to direct it into her hot pussy. Alisha wanted Naomi so bad she ground her ass into Naomi to try get to artificial penis deeper into her drenched cunt. Naomi drove her pleasure up to the next level by rubbing Alisha's clit and nibbling on her ear.

Teresa butted into the Alisha's constant moans with, "Alisha my pet, would you like to cum now?"

Alisha nodded immediately and continued giving herself to Naomi. Alisha could not contain her lust for women as she cried out, "Oh Naomi, fuck me baby, make me cum for you. I want you so badly." She came hard for Naomi.

Teresa said, "Naomi, my pet, you are getting me so hot for you two. I think I will join you," as she unzipped her latex outfit, laid it on the floor and grabbed a pink, double sided dildo. Naomi withdrew her strap-on from Alisha as Teresa started touching, kissing and sucking parts of Alisha when she suddenly shoved the pink toy into Alisha's submissive cunt. She scooted closer and fed the rest of it into her own pussy, then dialed up the vibration and movement to seven.

Alisha was now welcoming her journey into submissive slut hood as she welcomed another inch of pink dildo in her loins. She grabbed Teresa by the back of her head and forced her tongue deep into her mouth. As these two ladies started their mission towards their ultimate destination of multiple orgasms, Naomi forced her strap-on into Alisha's ass. All three ladies were sitting up with Alisha's legs spread wide as she was sandwiched between her mistresses.

Teresa and Naomi were relentless as they made Alisha cum over and over again. Teresa asked, "Has any man ever made you feel this good?"

Alisha came down from her third orgasm in 5 minutes and replied, "No one has ever made me feel that good before."

Teresa asked, "Are you willing to be our pet now? Will you agree to only pleasure other women from now on?"

Alisha pleaded, "OK, I want to make love to both of you. It was so wonderful. I still think that I want to be with," Crack the crop came down sharply on her ass.

Teresa commanded her, "Only if we say you can have a man's penis, will we let you play. But you must be obedient to earn rewards like that. You will lick our pussies now and every day. You will not wear clothing when we are home. If you do not obey, you will feel this." Crack, as the crop hit the mattress. Teresa continues, "If you are obedient to both us, you will be rewarded. Now lick my pussy until I cum."

She jumped on Teresa, eagerly placing her tongue on Teresa's swollen clit. Naomi decided to lick Alisha from behind. Moments later Teresa was screaming, "Oh yes my pet, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me my pet. Fuck me my lovely cum slut. FUCK ME NOW!"

She flooded Alisha's mouth with fresh girl cum. As she started to come back to reality, she made her first obedient order to Alisha stating, "Ok Alisha, you licked my pussy so well, I will let you roam around with Naomi for a while tonight. You may pick out any lovers to share with her until after the midnight sexhibition. You will come back here to be my lover the rest of the night. Oh, by the way, you can never fuck that man ever again," as she pointed to her husband. She removed Alisha's mask revealing to Gerald that she had just fucked the woman he had been cheating with for the past four years.

Gerald was in shock, objecting, "What the hell is going on here?"

Teresa explained to everyone in the room, "We all have this jackass to thank for this wonderful new sex club. It is men like him that have affairs with multiple women over the years, lie about it and then leave their loyal spouses hoping the grass is greener. By bringing our loved ones to this playground, we add variety and higher levels of sexual satisfaction to our relationships in a more open, honest and fair approach. Alisha is a very special, beautiful, smart and talented woman who does not need your guidance to get ahead or your sexual advances. She has belonged to Naomi and me for a while now and as you all could see, she has incredibly wonderful responses to our lovemaking. We hope we did not spoil anyone's fun by airing out our dirty laundry and we hope you enjoyed the sexhibition. Naomi and Alisha would welcome some alone time with the right couple or pair of singles now. Our last sexhibition will start in fifteen minutes. Since Gerald won't be getting sex from me for a long time, if ever again, any of you can feel free to take advantage of his blue balls and his pathetic dick if you so desire."

The room was a buzz as a few couples approached Alisha and Naomi to go play somewhere. Teresa was ecstatic when she was done with the show and the speech. Gerald left the room, maybe even went home. Nobody kept track of him after that moment. Many in the crowd came over to Teresa to congratulate her, hug her and talk about getting together with her and Alisha later.

Several minutes later Teresa announced, "Okay people, we are about to start our last sexhibition for your viewing pleasure. At midnight, the winning couple of the Brooke sweepstakes will be here living out a sexual fantasy and the taking of her cherry. Okay performers, take it away."

With a small applause, Marcus reappeared with the two of the maids who volunteered for this show, Eva and Marissa. All 3 were naked. Just to warm the crowd up a little, he picked each of them up and laid them onto the mattress. He then had Eva sit up and Marissa put her face into Eva's sex, kissing and licking while prepared her for his massive cock. He took one of the stimulating lotions and started to play with Marissa's ass. Once he was satisfied she was lubed enough, he started to rub his dick between her ass cheeks. Just to get her warmed up he plunged his cock into her cunt from behind.

Marissa eating of Eva's pussy and Marcus' fucking her dogging style, made many in the room move closer to see the action. When Marissa started moaning like crazy, Marcus decided it was time to open the back door. He slowly forced the head of his thick cock into her ass. Now her moaning increased because it was part pain and part pleasure. He eventually got 6 inches inside her and started pumping her ass full of his penis. Marissa was moaning became more intense with every stroke into her. She could hardly pay any attention to Eva's beautiful pussy due to the constant assault on her ass. She couldn't believe how incredible it felt to be filled up so much from behind. Her body stiffened as the first of many orgasms overtook her.

Marcus used this as an opportunity to pull her up by her arms and extending her body off the side of the bed. Marissa was nearly in a trance when Marcus got on his knees and pounded her body with his cock. Her rigid body just kept bouncing from his repeated thrusts. She looked like a mermaid attached to the bow of a ship, with the only thing moving was how her body jerked every time Marcus plunged his cock into her ass.

She could have been a mannequin on the end of his dick. Her trance like state eroded into lots of moans as Marcus was having his way with her tiny ass. Marissa started screaming, "Oh fuck, I never knew it could be this good. Fuck me, fuck me more. Give my ass that big hard cock of yours. Oh baby cum in my ass now, fill me up. Yes, yes, yes, oh FUCK YES!" Eva reached over to finger Marissa's clit and within seconds, Marissa was squirting while Marcus continued to slam his dick into her ass. A few more minutes of this is when Marcus started sensing that Marissa was spent he let go of her arms and pulled her back down to the mattress.

Eva scooted towards Marcus knowing he would take her next. He invited her onto his lap. Just to help her get into it, as well as the onlookers, he dipped his bulging cock into her pussy, making her close her eyes as he stretched out her slit. After a few minutes of probing her pussy, he was well lubed in her juices. He lifted Eva up a little and inserted himself into her very tiny ass. She could only take a few inches. He kept slowly stroking his way deeper into her as her screams intensified. Eventually he was nearly 9 inches deep as he decided it was time to start pounding the teenager from behind.

He bounced her up and down on his lap while he started pinching her nipples and stroking her clit. She was absolutely his little fuck toy. Eva was wild in lust now. She was overtaken by his big black cock. She could not get enough of him as she was grinding her ass into Marcus. She was actually trying to get him to cum first. She rode him hard, he pounded her over and over until they both were screaming loudly as their orgasms overtook them and Eva's ass was filled with hot white cum.

Heavy sweat came off both of them as Marcus finished his last spurts of semen into Eva's ass as he laid her down face first onto the mattress. Marissa, now recovered from her own climax, started to kiss Eva's cheeks, slowly licking the cream pie from her ass. The show was winding down and the crowd was elated as well as a few couples pleasuring each other during and after the exhibition.

Chantal's Trick or Treat

Perhaps the most fun activity was hosted by Chantal upstairs in our large bonus room. Twelve couples entered her Halloween Hunger games hoping for the chance to win prizes and share many other lovers a little at a time. The rules were that none of the couples could have arrived together or be a couple with each other. They also had to find someone whose costume was a similar theme. Chantal was a little intrigued by the fact that Tom, dressed like Hefner was paired up with Carolyn, a Playboy bunny. It was a little too perfect match in costumes.

Chantal announced, "The first game would be musical chairs and the winning prize would be two complete sets of bondage gear for the winning couple. Here is how we will play this version of the game. The men will be sitting on the 12 chairs, blindfolded with their hands tied behind them. We will play a sexy song and stop it around 30 to 60 seconds. The women will race to sit down, trying not to be the only one without a man or chair to sit on. When every woman is seated, we will continue the song and she will then grind her body against the man whose lap she is on for the remainder of the song."

She continued, "Then we will repeat it ten more times until we have a winner. Each time a woman gets eliminated, she and her partner will be removed from the circle of chairs and have to remove a piece of clothing. You can watch until we have a winner. You can even play with any others who lost while each round gets played out. Okay to start let's get the men seated and blind folded. I will be the extra lady until I am out."

Chantal asked, "Ladies are you ready? Go ahead and play the first song." Of course, the first song was "Don't call me maybe." Maria was the first one to lose. She removed her pirate skirt and stood over to the side as the ladies each gave a sexy lap dance into the men they were sitting on. Her partner was removed before the next round.

A few rounds later, Carolyn just happened to end up on Tom's lap. While she was grinding herself into him, she just had to pull out her large tits and make Tom suck on them the rest of the song. She lost the game in round 7 and brought Tom over to the corner of the room. She grabbed another couple that was making out and lay down on the floor removing her entire costume. She had Tom Stick his dick into her cunt as both the man and woman sucked on her large nipples.

Chantal was further intrigued by this and said, "Okay, only a few rounds left, cue the music." She walked over to see if everyone was having fun, when Tom pulled her in for a hot kiss and then blew his load into Carolyn's pussy.

The two women who were a team were now out of the contest. They looked over at the foursome in the corner and decided to remove all their costumes and work their way into a sexy 69 position on the floor. A few rounds later and the final song was played. Cathy had won for her and her partner. She didn't have to perform a lap dance, since the game was over.

Chantal announced, "Okay, lets' start our next game. It's called tape measure. The women will be seated and blind folded. The men will be then be measured at full erection. They will proceed to go to every seated woman who will have to guess the size of the dick. The preferred way to measure is by opening your mouth and letting him fill it up. Ladies, you will only have one minute to measure. Ladies you may not use your hands. The one with the most correct guesses wins."

The men got measured by Chantal. Valentina got all the ladies situated. By now everyone in the room was either topless or naked. The competition started, we had one of the girls in the two girl couple go without for the first round. Twenty minutes of having every woman in the room suck your cock for a minute was probably the highlight of the night for some of our men.

Francine, who appeared to have one of the best cock sucking techniques in the crowd, won this contest easily. Her prize was for her and her partner to have a sex tape made for free by a professional studio. They didn't have to be in the same movie if they chose.

Chantal announced, "Okay, now let's get down and start coming all over the place. Our next contest is called the Fountain of Youth. Guys nothing makes a woman feel younger than having a wonderful orgasm. Men you will be competing to make a woman cum by only using your mouth. For our two ladies team would you like to eat or be eaten?"

They were quick to both chose to taste some pussy.

Chantal offered, "Okay, Valentina and I will get to have our pussies pleasured. Everyone pick up a playing card from the table. You will then be partnered with the person who has the matching card."

After everyone was paired off, the women were laid down on the floor, legs spread. Their partner for the contest held their head in position. Chantal said, "Okay, ladies and gentlemen start your engines." The fourteen pussies were now being lavished in licks and kisses. In less than a minute, women were filling the room with moans and dirty talk. Less than five minutes into the contest, one of the women being pleasured by one of the ladies was literally squirting her cum everywhere.

Chantal announced, "Okay we have a winner, but the second part of the contest is for everyone woman to cum. The last woman to come will mean that contestant and partner will have to leave the games." The licking, sucking and probing continued. A gentleman named Randy was the last man to make his female counterpart cum and had to take his playing partner with him back into the rest of the party.

Chantal smiled as she addressed the group, "Okay ladies, we all know you enjoyed that round. The winners will take home a Sybian orgasmic device to ride all day and night if they choose. She and her partner will each receive this wonderful machine. Please bring them to any future parties if you'd like. Our final contest is Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Ladies, you will get down to the floor on all fours. The partner you entered the room with tonight will get behind you stick his cock into you from behind. He can enter your front door, back door or both. The object is to have him cum inside you as fast as possible. The two women team can use a strap on and have fun. The last contest was almost a guaranteed win for you, so we know this contest will only be between the men and their partners. You do however have a wonderful, expensive prize for you both to take home tomorrow."

Everyone got into position. Chantal got everyone started on three. She saw Tom entering Carolyn's ass and sure enough he came inside her within 100 seconds winning the contest. The crowd was informed not to stop until everyone man came, hoping many women would also climax again. Chantal announced the winner and the prize was they could spend the rest of the evening living out fantasies with her, her pet Ling or Valentina. Tom chose Ling as all three disappeared together into our master bedroom and locked the door behind them.

Chantal announced, "The first annual games are over, but there are a lot of contestants to console and a lot of orgasms that aren't leaving this room. I am free and wanting to start a threesome right here and now. Anyone care to join me?" Several people remained in the room for a while as a wild crazy orgy ensued most of the night. Chantal made her way to be with many lovers throughout the evening. She woke the next morning with her and Valentina tied up to the bondage bed in the basement with Marcus the performer she had hired for the party. Both of their pussies were well fucked and not just by Marcus.