The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn announced, "I won, so you have to do what I say to do next. Take that big cock and put your pussy over it. I think you can make him come sooner that way."

I followed her instructions and took the first few inches into my now throbbing cunt. I couldn't help it as I started moaning, "Oh yes baby, give me that big black cock. I want it so bad. Give me more baby. Fill me up with your sweet cum."

Carolyn asked me, "So, you like the big black cocks the best? Don't you want to fuck that monster every morning and every night, Gwen?"

I was on fire as I admitted, "Yes I love it. I could live on big black cocks every day of my life. I want more, oh baby give it to me. I'm going to cum all over you," as I started talking to the cock between my legs.

Soon another big dick came through the wall and Carolyn sucked in for a few minutes, before placing it between her tits. I couldn't believe how much that turned me on as I started coming on my mystery dick.

Carolyn bent over a stuck her tongue in my mouth as she pulled that long black snake out of my pussy. She pushed me back into it and suddenly I was taking 7 inches into my tight little ass. I could not stop moaning or getting enough. I had to have him. I wanted him to have his way with me all day.

Carolyn asked me what I loved most in the world. Knowing what I thought she wanted me to say I replied, "I love big black cocks in my pussy, in my mouth and in my ass all the time. I want nothing but big black cocks."

She knew I couldn't move until I had his semen inside of me, so she left me alone in the glory hole to lick and suck every dick for the next couple of hours. I was a housewife slut gone wild by the time my big black dick filled me up with sweet white cum. I must have sucked and fucked ten more dicks before I had to finally get out of there.

I returned to my bedroom, this time the door was wide open as I watched my husband fuck a tied up Carolyn as he sucked her tits, while Ling shoved a wonder cock strap on up his ass. The three were pounding each other powerfully and in unison. I always wanted to see if Tom would let me fuck him from behind and here he was with two sexy women, doing more than I could ever imagine. I walked over and started to kiss Ling as she kept giving Tom more anal pleasure. It was hypnotic as I watched Carolyn's massive tits bounced up and down while Tom sucked on one and fucked her for several more minutes until they both climaxed perfectly together. Ling jumped out of the backside of Tom and plunged her extended strap-on into me as she pushed me down on the bed. The other two bound my wrists as they encouraged Ling to fuck my brains out. It was very unusual having my pussy pounded in front of my husband and another woman we had fucked several times. It was almost like they were the couple and Ling and I were just the main attraction. Before I could figure out what my husband may have been thinking, Carolyn covered my face with her pussy. I licked my husband's and her cum out of her sopping wet pussy as Ling took yet another orgasm from my aching cunt. When Carolyn finally came again on my mouth, I could swear I heard her tell Tom she loved him and he said the same thing back to her. Having spent most of the night fucking and sucking I dozed off still tied to my bed.

I woke up two hours later when the lovely Brooke came into the room and laid her sexy nude body on top of mine. She was kissing me on my face and neck as I awoke to her beautiful smiling face. She said, "Good morning sexy."

I gave her a lusty smile and replied, "Good morning to you young lady, but I think it is now after noon. Did you have a wonderful time at our party?"

She responded by lowering her mouth to suck on my nipples and moaned, "MMM, I had a wonderful time, thank you so much for arranging everything for me. I never knew how satisfying sex could be with the right lovers. I want to learn even more, but first I want to take the time to thank you personally." She moved her hands to my over used clit and started showing me her prowess on how to excite a woman.

A moan escaped from my lips when I told her, "Oh Honey, you don't have to go out of your way to thank me. Everyone who saw you, spent time with you or shared their body with you was very happy to have you join our party."

She said, "Yes but you are the hostess. I heard with the moistest. I wanted to see if my lovemaking skills are good enough to make you squirt for me. You wanted to have some time to play with me. Now is that time. I want you Gwen and I will take all day if necessary to make you want me as bad as I want you."

I could only reply, "Oh Brooke, I will be your lover for as long as you want."

I started instructing her on her to raise the heat from me by alternately licking and sucking my breasts, my torso and my inner thighs. When her head was between my legs, I told her how to slow down before her approach to my glistening lips. She was getting real good at making me want her. After several minutes of teasing me she asked if I was ready for her oral exam.

I said, "Oh sweetheart, please kiss me now. I want your lips and tongue inside me now."

She toyed with me, "How much do you want me to pleasure you?"

I said, "Very much, please don't make me wait any longer, I want you now."

She replied, "So I could have anything I want, if I pleasure you now. Is that right Gwen?"

I was alarmed at what I would do have another orgasm, especially with this teenage sex goddess. I responded, "Anything my lover, now take me."

She coyly smiled and said, "So I can do your husband in this bed and in front of you?"

I answered, "Yes, Tom would love that. I would too if you made love to both of us."

She came back with, "I know you are a total slut for cum, so I think I need to ask for more from you."

I worriedly said, "We would be very appreciative and give you all the pleasures you could ever want."

Brooke replied, "You said all the pleasures I could ever want, right?"

I said, "Yes, what is it you want from me? I am aching to make wild passionate love to you now. Tell me what it is and you can have it, just eat me now love."

Brooke stated, "Ok then it is settled. I will come over and take anyone I wish in this house any time I want."

I replied, "Sure, okay. Please Brooke, take me now."

She loved to see me beg for her and squirm for her attentions. She knew she had complete power over me with her beauty and seductive charms. She casually informed me, "Ok, I will pleasure you my slut. Then you will tell your lovely daughter, Ashley, how wonderful I am and how I make you squirt cum everywhere when I am between your legs. You will help me seduce her until she is my pet too. Got it slut?"

I replied, "Brooke, I don't know if she even likes women, I can't..."

Brooke slapped my ass and said, "I know she is much like you, even if she hasn't experienced it yet. You will see how she responds to my domination and lovemaking to her delicate body. Maybe I will teach her how to eat pussy by using yours as our training tool. Admit it, you would love to have her lick your pussy while you eat mine, wouldn't you slut?'

I argued, "No, no I wouldn't." She then licked her lips and then poked her tongue onto my clit, rolling it over and over. I was driven by lust by this young vixen. She toyed with me, finding every part of my openings that could be aroused. I was one hot mess.

She said, "Gwen my slut, would you care for me to pleasure you more?"

I could only reply, "Yes, please, please take me baby, make me squirt for you."

Brooke commanded, "If I make you squirt, then you will help Ashley become mine."

I could only nod.

Brooke lavished her tongue and lips like a professional on my defenseless pussy. She found another vibrating egg and shoved it deep into me, stroking my g spot and sucking my clit into her succulent mouth. She played my body against me as she kept taking me to the brink and slowing down, make me beg her for more, saying I would do anything if she would let me cum all over her now.

She reversed her position and placed her recently untouched vaginal lips against my face as I welcomed her with my tongue. Her taste was exquisite, like nothing on this planet. I could only struggle a little to get more of my tongue into her. I nearly dislocated my shoulders trying to taste more of this lovely creature.

Brooke calmly claimed, "Someone can't get enough of me, can she?"

I could only moan into her wetness.

Brooke said, "Ok slut, time for me to own your pussy." She attacked me with her incredible tongue, her pouty lips and fingers. I could hardly withstand all the pleasure she was delivering to my body all at once. I tried hard to focus on eating her pussy, but finally she made my whole entire body quake as I streamed squirt after squirt of my girl cum everywhere.

She ordered me to finish her off as she ground her sex into my face. A few more minutes and her sweet essence finally flowed into my mouth. Her taste was sweet and not so innocent like the young woman herself. I started to orgasm again just from the delightful taste of this young woman sitting on my face.

Brooke started to lick some of my juices off of my body. She laid her body on mine again, rubbing my loins against her leg. She came up, opened my mouth and deposited my own cum into my mouth. To seal it in she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth and swirled our love juices together making a wonderful cum cocktail. After completely satisfying me in every way she looked me over and said, "Okay, then, you will not get to receive the pleasures of my body until you bring Ashley to my bed, understand slut?"

I was confused and said, "Oh, I don't know if I can."

Brooke started stroking my clit and nuzzling up to me to get me hot again and said, "I know now that you have tasted me, you will not fail my lover. Don't deny your daughter all the pleasures you are now enjoying. Who knows, maybe the two of you can both eat me at the same time. Close your eyes and imagine being her as I pleasure her body."

She started making me moan and squirm uncontrollably. She asked, "Now it wouldn't be right not to share this kind of pleasure with her. Imagine you are her and we are spending the whole day together in bed, discovering how wonderful we can make each other feel. How many orgasms will overtake our young bodies. How we can drive all the women and men crazy just by watching us make love for hours.

She took me over and over again with her sucking, licking and constant touching of my vibrating pussy. I could only submit to her and said, "She would be lucky to have you as her lover. I will help you, but only if you continue to make love to me as well."

She fingered me to one more orgasm and said, "We'll see, remember you don't get to have any more pleasure with me until your lovely Ashley does."

The party was over and it was official. I had become a total cum slut. I must have had dozens of orgasms, sucked on over a dozen cocks, fucked a dozen more and had sex with several different women all in about twelve hours. It scared me that I still wanted even more.