The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vying for Brookes' Cherry

The field to compete to have their way with the exquisite Brooke was cut to down to eight, by Brooke and I doing some initial pre selection process. I was pleased to tell all eight couples playing, "The good news is that Brooke is looking forward to giving herself to any of you remaining eight couples. Now it will be time to select which couple gets her for her first time. She is not opposed to sharing more of you as the night goes on. Let's get the introductions out of the way. Each couple will line up here and introduce themselves. You may not do any more than kiss Brooke at this point."

Each couple introduced themselves and I would not let any of them fondle her or kiss her for more than 30 seconds. All 16 men and women gave her a very passionate kiss. This got my temperature up watching 16 attractive people give one rousing kiss after another in front of me to this young beauty. I asked her if I could be number 17, Brooke said, "Ok, sure." I decided to break a few rules by making out with the beauty queen for a couple of minutes, even fondling her butt and breasts.

When the others saw this they objected slightly. I joked, "Hey, I don't get to compete in this contest, so I might as well get some reward. Brooke, you have the most luscious lips, thank you for letting me enjoy a few moments with you and I would love to play with you more. Ok everyone let's continue to the next round."

The first round began with suggestions on how to meet successful men and women, everything from taking up golf, getting season tickets, charity balls and even getting some modeling jobs were recommended.

The following round was a tip or instruction on a way to better please your lover. This was going to get really hot as each couple could pick one tip to enhance sexual stimulation for either a man or a woman. The stipulation was they could not touch Brooke during this exercise.

The first couple up was Ray who was 38 who had a great smile and eyes with his wife Stephanie who was only 28, brunette with the body of a college girl. They wanted to teach young Brooke the art of sucking dick. Stephanie had Ray come over between them and remove all of his clothing, revealing a very toned and tanned physique. They appeared to be the couple to beat just on their looks and age. Stephanie wanted an erotic setting, so she removed her top exposing her lovely C cups to all. She stroked Ray to full hardness and proceeded to show Brooke how to use her tongue by licking all sides of the head first. She grabbed his shaft firmly and started to suck on only the head while slowly pumping Ray to full hardness. She took a few more inches of his cock into her mouth as her tongue reached underneath his shaft to give him even more pleasure. She had him moaning a lot as she pumped his shaft and her mouth deeper on his thick 9 inch cock. After a few minutes, she was able to take the whole cock into her mouth and still let her tongue out to lick his balls. It was just enough stimulation to get Ray to start shooting a few bursts of cum into Stephanie's mouth. Two streams hit her face and chest. Stephanie wanted Brooke to have her first taste of cum, but the contest would not allow it. I jumped in to help clean off Stephanie and everyone applauded knowing they had set the bar high on the sexual instruction portion of the contest.

The next couple up was Ben and Jennifer who gave a very sexy demonstration on foreplay for both sides. Tony and Paula went third and did a very good job of showing the best ways to suck and nibble on breasts.

Candy and John decided to strip and role play as John approached a naked Candy from behind, slowly cupping her breasts and kissing her neck and ears until she guided his hands to her clit. After giving herself completely to him, he plunged two fingers into her dripping cunt. This made her knees almost buckle as she bent over the dining room table offering John a clear path to fill her pussy with his hard cock. John wasted little time in offering her pussy several inches of hot meat. He plunged into her hard and long as her body slid up and down the table a little more after each thrust. John continued to increase the severity of his thrusts as Candy started to moan louder and occasionally scream out. Suddenly Candy started flailing all over the table as an enormous orgasm took over her petite body. Cum was leaking out her pussy and down her legs and John's cock as Candy rode out her overwhelming orgasm much to the crowd's delight. What made this so interesting was that John explained in great detail what he was doing to her and how it may be affecting her all the way through their demonstration. They may just have become our current leader.

Dan and Lori were next, Dan had a bit of a body builder in him and Lori was a blonde Barbie doll everyone wanted to fuck. Lori went for the full seduction of Brooke. They both got naked and she had Dan lie on the table, cock pointing straight up in the air. She licked it a few times and straddled his fat dick while having Brooke sit on the table just inches from her. Lori rode his cock hard and began fondling herself seductively hoping Brooke could not resist her. She placed her face inches away from Brooke so she could feel her hot breath and hear her moans as she fucked her husband harder and harder. Lori made Brooke feel like she was being fucked by both of them, especially when she screamed, "Fuck me baby," over and over before she came all over Dan.

Next up was Dre, 44, black and mostly fit with a thick 8-9 inch dick and Trina, 38, a lovely Latina lady with legs to die for. They wanted Brooke to see how easy and pleasurable it was for Trina having all 3 of her holes filled. Dre spent 1 minute in her mouth telling Brook what he liked, then 2 minutes each in her pussy and ass where Trina let her know how best to ride a thick cock like Dre's.

Dave and Lisa were up next, both very experienced swingers. Lisa was painted to be an Avatar resident, wearing only paint and no clothing. It was unique when they started their instruction. Lisa climbed onto Dave into a 69 position. Watching a blue creature climb on top and make love to anyone was out of this world. They explained an oral technique that each liked, then the Avatar woman climbed up and rode Dave reverse cowboy until 3 minutes later when she climaxed and lie back down on Dave while he stroked her blue breasts and fingered her clit. This was surreal to everyone.

Last but certainly not least, was Mike and Lindsey. Mike who is very handsome and Lindsey who had a baby doll figure and long dark blonde hair that always took your eyes to her wonderful C cups. They sat in front of each other on the table pulling Brooke within a foot of being between them. Lindsey started playing with Mike and Mike started fingering Lindsey. Having only 5 minutes, they were going at it as swiftly as possible. When both were highly aroused, Lindsey pulled Mike into her pussy, explaining to Brooke how to get each other all worked up quickly. Both were screaming within 4 minutes and both came at the same time, like synchronized divers or something. It was an incredible end to a highly erotic contest.

Poor Brooke had to be all worked up and flustered as there was no way to not want to be with all 8 couples. The last challenge for the contestants was to describe what they were going to do to make love to her for the very first time. Going in reverse order the couples gave her a 2-3 minute description of how they would be making love to her incredible young body tonight.

After ten minutes of deliberation, Brook made up her mind who would be the lucky couple to take her cherries tonight. She announced, "The winner is Mike and Lindsey. I wanted to let all of you know how hard it was not to select you, too. I also wanted Dave and Lisa to know it would have been a very memorable first time, but I thought it would be better remembering it without the thought of alien sex. It was almost midnight so everyone was invited to the living room for highlight of the sexhibitions.

Brooke escorted a naked Mike and Lindsey into the living room and all three climbed onto the mattress. Mike and Lindsey started kissing Brooke on the lips and neck. Soon hands were roaming over Brooke's firm young breasts as the kisses intensified. They made her into a complete submissive as they started moving their hands and tongues into more fleshy areas of Brookes tender body.

In unison they began removing her wraps, revealing nearly flawless skin and her delicious curves to the onlookers. They completely undid her costume down to her panties while they both licked and sucked on her neck, fondling her naked breasts and fingering her clit under her thong. Lindsey was able to get the first small orgasm from Brooke by sucking her breast and fingering her clit for only about 3 minutes, while Mike had his tongue in her mouth and was playing with her other breast. Brooke was lost in lust and ready to be the virgin sacrifice to all of their wishes.

Lindsey then went into full attack mode, pulling the virgin's thong off and tossing it to the crowd as she circled her way to Brooke's flowing pussy. After she licked her inner thighs and clit, Lindsey stuck her tongue inside Brooke, knowing it was the first tongue ever to touch her there. Mike lowered his mouth to take Brooke's right breast into his mouth. The couple went full throttle on licking and sucking the defenseless beauty. Brooke could not stop moaning and eventually screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming so fucking hard. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yes, take me please. Yes, yes, yes, OH FUCK YES!"

Brooke came hard, possibly the hardest she had ever cum in her life. Brooke could only moan, "Oh my god, that was incredible, oh my god. Oh Lindsey, I want you so bad."

Lindsey, playing to the scenario she promised for Brook then kissed her hard, passing on Brooke's own love juices back into Brooke. After swapping her girl cum, Lindsey turned her body towards Brooke's feet, climbed down a few feet and lowered her sex onto the teenager's mouth. Helping Brooke out she decided to start rubbing her pussy slowly as Brooke was getting accustomed to having a woman on her face. Brooke tried to emulate what Lindsey had just done to her. She licked and sucked on Lindsey's clit. She was busy trying everything until Lindsey started responding to her mouth. Then Lindsey dropped her head to take in more of the flowing juices or her teenage lover. Lindsey was having a little trouble getting the same response from Brook so she started to tease her ass with a finger. Brooke started heating up all over again as the two women could not get enough of each other.

Mike decided that now was when he needed to introduce his cock to the proceedings. He started by teasing Lindsey's slit then slowly entering her from behind until his balls were rubbing against Brooke's nose. Several pumps in, Lindsey was soaked. Mike withdrew his dick, opened Brooke's lovely mouth and slowly filled it up with several inches of cock. He tilted her head back and stuffed about 7 inches into her mouth, making her gag when he was almost all the way in. Several more thrusts and she took all of him with little gagging. He was in heaven fucking her sweet mouth, where no dick had been before.

Brook wanted to see Mike slide back into Lindsey, so she placed his cock back into her wet entrance. Mike slid faster and faster into his wife while he told Brooke to suck her clit really hard. Lindsey was flowing like a faucet when Mike pulled out and shoved Lindsey onto Brooke's luscious lips. Brooke licked her for all it was worth, tasting every drop of her first pussy she had ever devoured.

Lindsey was a little sensitive having just come on Brooke. She reversed her position so she could kiss the lovely virgin and taste their juices. Lindsey could not get enough of Brooke, kissing her more passionately and deeply. Mike moved to the other end. Seeing the women were extremely distracted, he decided to put about two inches of cock into Brooke's slit to see if she noticed. The women were oblivious to everything but each other as he stuck another inch inside the virgin teen. Knowing what they had planned Mike rubbed inside her lips a little longer then he thrust forward in a big burst, pushing through her hymen and into the back of her pussy.

Brooke screamed and then started moaning again as the couple kept stroking her sexy body inside and out. Mike took his time, enjoying the first virgin pussy he had in nearly two decades. Brooke was finally feeling the pain subside and started to grind against Mike while Lindsey rubbed her clit. The swinging couple gradually made Brook climb to the top of the mountain, taking several minutes to heighten the arousal. Brooke had never been a part of this much pleasure and was starting to withdraw when Mike decided to go deep into her pussy for more of her girl cum. He pounded the former virgin while he pinched her nipples hard. Lindsey put her tongue into Brooke's mouth as far as it would go. Three bodies were frantically grinding against each other when Brooke screamed out, "Oh fuck me Mike take me again and again. Oh baby, give me that cock I have waited for so long. Fuck yes. Oh, Oh, oh, oh. Fuck me Yes, OH MY GOD YES, OH FUCK!"

Brooke amazed the crowd with some small squirts coming out of her sweet pussy. Mike said, "Baby I want to fill her up so bad. "

Lindsey screamed, "Do it baby, fuck her. Fill her up so I can lick you out of her. Fuck her baby, fuck that sweet tasting pussy. Cum baby, now."

Less than 5 thrusts later, Mike had filled Brooke's pussy with its first semen. Brooke was overwhelmed and couldn't move. Lindsey was sucking her everywhere. This teen and couple could not get enough of each other. Lindsey switched positions again putting her sex onto Brooke's mouth while she licked her husband's cum out the sopping teenager's cunt. As soon as she couldn't taste any more cum from Brooke or Mike, she took Mike's dick into her mouth. She sucked it back to life in a few minutes. For good measure she swallowed the head several times like she wasn't going to give it back. She then pressed her pussy hard into Brooke's face so Brooke might lift her torso a bit. This allowed Lindsey to shove Mike's dick into her virgin ass. Mike could not believe how lucky he was to have all three of her holes for the first time all in one night.

He pounded the teen's ass while Lindsey used her talented tongue to bring Brooke to another huge orgasm. Lindsey kept yelling to Mike, "Fuck her ass baby. You show her how a man can make her feel. Cum inside her hot tunnel, baby. Give this beauty more hard cock. She's been waiting her whole life for you babe. Fill her up, fill her up now."

Mike kept up pounding that sweet ass from the front side as he lifted her legs over his shoulder. Brooke was almost like a rag doll as the couple fucked her into tomorrow. Mike finally rewarded the teen with a generous amount of cum into her ass. Lindsey greedily sucked it out and shared it with Brooke in another long passionate kiss. The crowd was incredibly turned on and loved the show. After a short pause in the festivities, couple after couple kept climbing in bed with Brooke asking if they could make love to her. She had gone from a virgin to a sex goddess in one night as she enjoyed dozens of orgasms before her night was through. We might have overdone it and made her a slut for cum, just like many of us.

I was on fire and announced, "Wow, I don't know about you, but I need a fuck and I need it now." Two of the competing couples grabbed me and fondled my body between my beads, practically tearing them off of my defenseless body. The four of them fucked me over and over for the next few hours until we all found a mattress to fall onto and sleep on. I remember squirting into all of their mouths repeatedly and couldn't wait to rest and start all over again in the morning.

Tom's Lust for Big Breasts

Tom's plan to have Carolyn for the first fuck of the night and then venture out into the sea of flesh didn't quite go as planned. The two of them played in the Halloween Hunger games together where he got to play with some of the women for a little bit, but he ultimately fucked Carolyn in the pussy and the ass before taking their prize back to his bedroom for Carolyn and him to play with.

When Tom, Carolyn and Ling arrived in the master bedroom Carolyn took Ling over and laid her down on the bed instructing Ling to remove all of her clothes. They were all were naked and ready for the next instruction. Carolyn had Ling lie on top of her and to start feasting on her double D's, while grinding her pussy into Carolyn. She looked at Tom and said, "Oh baby, do you like what you are seeing? Why don't you climb on top and take this lovely young Asian delicacy?"

Tom didn't wait another second as he climbed on top of Ling, kissing and playing with her from behind. Tom desperately wanted a different pussy or ass to fuck, but he still wanted those precious tits of Carolyn's before his eyes or in his mouth. He forced his dick into the Asian slut as they both were intently sucking on Carolyn's nipples. Having enjoyed two orgasms earlier, Tom still had a lot of staying power as he easily fucked Ling into more than one climax. After the second one Tom boldly took his cum soaked cock out of Ling's drenched pussy and slammed it into her waiting ass. Carolyn took that opportunity to replace Tom's cock with her fingers penetrating the Asian slut's sopping cunt. The three of them grinded their sweaty bodies together for the longest time until Tom started a domino effect filling Ling's sweet ass with an impressive load. Both ladies fingered each other to completion as they soon all lied together in one big pile of flesh. Tom and Carolyn had their way with Ling the rest of the night with the door locked so no one else could disturb them. They had tied Ling to the bed for the rest of the night. After every one of her orgasms, Carolyn declared her love for Tom.

Morning Comes

When I woke, I found a dozen or two beads from my costume, buried in my pussy and in my ass. I didn't care about anything or anyone at this moment. I just wanted to be taken like Brooke had been. I woke up in between Randy and Lynn, who made me feel so well fucked and satisfied the night before. I decided to reward them by sucking Randy's nice big cock to life, while I started to finger Lynn's sweet pussy. When I could tell he was fully awake I put his dick into Lynn's pussy while I licked her clit for a while. They started grinding away so I decided to let them finish this one by themselves.

I went upstairs to my bedroom only to find the door locked. I knocked as I softly called out Tom's name. To my surprise, Carolyn opened the door, completely nude with Ling hanging over the edge of the bed sucking on Tom's cock. Carolyn spoke first by saying, "Tom sure has a thing for the Asian women."

I replied, "Yes, threesomes and Asian women were the only thing he ever told me about wanting to try the past few years."

She kissed me with her cum flavored lips and said, "Why don't we ladies go have a little fun?" She took my hand and led me down both flights of stairs to the basement.

I finally asked, "Okay what did you have in mind?"

She took me into the glory hole area and told me to wait a few minutes. She returned and knocked on the wall. She said, "Ok, let's see who can swallow the most cum before breakfast."

She pointed to the first big dick for me to suck. It was very big, black and perfectly shaped. It must've been Marcus, but the fun was supposed to be in not knowing for sure who you were pleasuring. Another cock came through the wall and Carolyn covered it immediately with her mouth as we started racing to see who could suck the first semen of the morning. I lost as Carolyn was very talented at oral sex and my big cock had the stamina to last for an hour or more.