The True Master Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope not, I've certainly broken any vows I made at this point." Said Kate.

"Yeah this is already different than most of the dates I've been on." Said Helen. "I can eat as much as I want without gaining a pound and the guy is actually trying to make sure I don't get drunk." She said somewhat mournfully looking at my drink.

"The woes of a model." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up and drink Master." She said dismissively waving her hand at me.

I took another sip and leaned back looking over at Tracy.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I miss Beth." She said. "I have all of these new feelings for you Master, but they are like lust. I don't love you like her." She gestured down at Kate. "I like you a lot but I don't love you." She said.

I nodded somberly. "I'm sorry, I mean I haven't forced you to do anything horrible have I?" asked.

Tracy shook her head. "I don't mean it like that, it's just that I miss her." She said.

"I think that's a good thing, it means you're still you despite this." I leaned over and tapped the jack on the back of her neck.

She didn't say anything but smiled slightly and nodded.

"Master what's going on down here?" asked Kate her voice drifting up from my lap.

"I have three beautiful women trying to get me drunk so they can have their wicked way with me and one lying in my lap at the moment." I growled. "What do you think it is?"

Kate's only response was to turn her head slightly and grind herself a little harder into my groin. I resisted the urge to groan and my thoughts already getting a little out of sync from the drinks were running through the different things I could order her to do to relive the tension of the current situation.

The rational part of my mind that would have stopped any inappropriate orders from coming out of my mouth was slowly being squashed by the alcohol though.

"I thought we were going to be in here for a while, but keep doing that and we're going to have to leave early." I said.

Kate continued a smug smile on her face.

---

<The Apprentice>

I watched the guy and his companions from across the room, he had to be a complete idiot. The women weren't drinking at all while he was pounding down drink after drink. One woman had even had her head down in his lap for the past 15 minute's probably giving him a blowjob underneath the table.

After an hour the group got up and started to make their way out the guy leaning on the red head who had her head in his lap and the blond his arms slung around their shoulders as he let them half carry his drunken ass out of the bar.

Sliding smoothly out of my seat I dropped into step behind them and followed the group out into the dark parking lot. I couldn't get at the guys wallet to lift it at the moment not with the two women carrying him. For a moment I feared that my mark for the evening was going to be a waste.

When they neared a nice sedan though the man stumbled forward slamming into the back of the car and then fell down onto the pavement flat.

The three women with him all started laughing at that, none of the seemingly to concerned with his fall he hadn't hit his head after all so I wasn't to concerned either.

"I think we got him a little too drunk." Said the red head. The other two nodded in agreement.

I saw my opportunity and quickly went over.

"You need some help getting him into the car?" I asked addressing the red head.

She turned to look at me a glint of mirth still in her eyes.

"If you want too, I'm afraid we got him to overindulge a little. My-"she hesitated seemingly lost for words for a moment. "My boyfriend has issue relaxing sometimes and it seems he can't handle alcohol very well."

I nodded pretending that I was listening. "Ah well let's just get him in the car." I said. Reaching down I quickly patted the guy down and finding his car keys I pulled them out and in a smooth motion as I stood I pulled out his wallet and quickly tucked it away.

"You want to unlock the car so I can load him in?" I asked.

The red head took the keys and opened the car. I unceremoniously dragged the passed out idiot to the car and stuffed him inside.

"There, need any other help?" I asked turning to smile at the women.

A fist slammed into my head and I was sent sprawling my head ringing like it had been hit with a metal pipe.

"Tracy!" shouted the red head startled.

Tracy the blond Woman pounced on top of me.

"This man just stole the M- your boyfriend's wallet." She said.

Still dazed I looked up at the crazy blond woman the other two women immediately came up to me and flanked the blond. I was in trouble it seemed.

"Here." I drew out the wallet and tossed it back to the blond.

She ignored it.

"I think the Ma- boyfriend would like an apology." She said.

"Fine I'll apologize." I said just to get her off me, she kept stumbling over her words so she was probably a little drunk still her grip was strong.

She frowned. "The Master is unconscious. What should we do Mistress?" Asked Tracy addressing the red head.

The woman blinked looking nervous. "I uh, I don't know." She said.

"He does need to apologize though, but we need to get Master home." She seemed to be having difficulty in deciding about what to do.

"Master?" I asked. They ignored me.

"We can't call the police right?" Said the black woman.

"Right." Said the Mistress. She seemed to come to a decision though.

"We take him with us so that he can apologize when Master wakes up." Said the Mistress.

"Agreed." Said the two others in unison their response almost robotic in its similarity and tone.

"He cannot know where we are though, Master would not like that." Said Tracy.

She raised her fist and slammed it down on my head. The world went black.

---

<The True Slave>

"Did you just knock him out?" I asked.

Tracy nodded. "It's something I learned in those self-defense classes Beth forced me to go too." She said as she stood shaking her hand. "Hurts like hell though."

I considered the situation, the criminal who had assaulted the Master was unconscious and at our mercy for now but I still wasn't sure what to do. When Tracy had caught him something had kicked in, some part of the programming similar to what had made me step in front of Beth when she had been threatening the Master the first night.

I knew taking the criminal with us was a bad idea but still the Master had to decide what to do with him it was not something for me to decide. The programming and what was left of my original mind were conflicting again and giving me a headache like those when I had first met the Master.

I didn't have the Master to tell me what to do and despite knowing that it was a horrible course of action I saw only one recourse.

"Put him in the car. When the Master wakes up he can decide what to do with him." I said.

Tracy and Helen both nodded but I could see that they were not entirely comfortable with this as well.

The criminal was quickly put into the back seat beside the Master with a liberal amount of zip ties around his wrists and ankles that Tracy had pulled out of the trunk where Master had put them along with a large box of tools.

"We shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't have knocked him out. I should have just taken the wallet back." Said Tracy as I began to drive back to the Lodge.

"I know, I shouldn't have told you to take him but without the Master, I could not order any other action." I said.

Tracy nodded and glanced back at the criminal. "He's just a kid." She said.

"The first night when Beth found us and she thought that Master was forcing me to do things, well forcing me in the more traditional ways she pointed a gun at him. Without thinking I put myself in front of him to stop her. The chips must have something in them to make us protect him." I said.

Tracy considered this for a moment.

"I don't know any kung-fu and I didn't do anything." Said Helen from the backseat where she was squeezed in next to the two unconscious males.

"I knew it before I got the chip." Said Tracy.

"Master ordered me to attack him once I didn't want to but the most I could do was throw myself at him to try and tackle him. They didn't program us to attack, I think it's just to protect to the best of our ability." I said.

The two considered this.

"It makes sense." Said Tracy. "I mean we just straight kidnapped someone and I'm not even that worried. The Master will sort it out I should be but I can't worry about it. It's an odd sensation." Said Tracy.

I nodded in agreement. "It's a decision for the Master to make, I'm feeling the same way. I know I should be worried but." I trailed off.

"These chips just keep things fun don't they?" Said Helen from the back seat.

I nodded and continued to drive unconcerned.

Making it the Lodge I quickly parked inside of the garage and then shut the car off. I turned around to look at the back seat, both men we still unconscious although the criminal was twitching the Master was quietly snoring.

"Helen and I will take Master up to bed. Tracy I want you to take the thief down to the basement and make sure he can't get away." I said.

"Yes Mistress." Said the two and I started to move to help the Master. Helen and I managed to get the Master up to his bed without much issue and putting him down on the bed his arms seemed to reach out and grab Helen. Unconsciously he pulled the woman to his chest as he collapsed onto the bed, the Master usually did this as he slept pulling in whomever was closest to him and crushing them to his body. We usually had to compete to be nearest to the Master when he did drift off to sleep when we were still awake, his arms would become a cage for the night and any attempts to extricate yourself would only result in the arms tensing up even further and the intoxicating embarrass to tighten.

Enviously I watched as the Master drew Helen to him still fully clothed for once her body directly on top of his the arms interlocked over her back.

"Remain Helen sleep with the Master." I ordered, the Masters comfort taking precedence over everything else.

"Yes Mistress." Came her muffled reply as she was pressed into the Masters chest.

I turned and quickly stripped out of my dress for a moment I considered going down to the basement with nothing on, as was then normal in the Lodge but then the Master probably wouldn't appreciate the thief seeing me I pulled on some sweat pants and a sweater from the closet.

Trudging down to the basement I glanced around looking for Tracy.

"Tracy?" I called.

"In here Mistress!" said Tracy from the unfinished half of the basement. Following the sound of her voice I went past the Masters work station into what he was calling the workshop at the moment although it was really just storage space the bare concrete walls and insulation on the walls not very appealing. It did have something that Tracy was taking advantage of though.

The support beam for the upper floor was in the center of the room offset slightly and being a solid piece of metal bolted to the concrete of the floor and the structure of the floor above it was fairly secure. Tracy had the criminal tied bound to it the zip ties still around his arms and legs with the addition of a liberal amount of duct tape around his chest looping around the support beam. Two empty rolls were sitting next to Tracy on the floor as she finished securing his arms and legs to the beam.

"Did you use enough?" I asked her.

"Don't know this is the first time I've tied someone up, I think it's enough though." She said as she dropped the third roll.

I nodded in agreement even Houdini would have trouble getting out of all those zip ties and duct tape.

"We need to watch him though." I said.

"Yeah, can I go change? Keeping a man in the basement while in a dress makes it feel like I should be carrying a whip around telling him to lick my heels." Said Tracy.

I smiled. "Go, I'll watch him for now. Tell Helen she gets the Master to herself tonight the two of us will be watching him." I said gesturing at the man.

"Yes Mistress." Said Tracy.

She stomped up the stairs and I was left with the would be thief, he was someone who had tried to hurt the Master and for a brief moment I entertained the thought of doing something slightly more dramatic than tying him up but quickly dismissed the idea sure that it was one the Master would reject.

So I sat and waited, Tracy joined me several minutes later dressed like I was in sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Silently the two of us watched him and waited for the Master to tell us what to do.

---

February 17 2016:

<The True Master>

Groaning I pulled the feminine form on top of me closer and relaxed into the sounds of the moans the action produced. My head was pounding and it felt as if the entire room were spinning. I didn't get blind drunk that often the last time had been in college and it had not been an experience that I wanted to replicate.

Opening my eyes slightly wincing at the light that was spilling in through the windows I looked down to see who was in bed with me. Helen still dressed like she had been last night was quietly snoring on top of me.

She blinked and opened her eyes.

"Good morning Master!" she said much too cheerfully considering how much my head hurt.

"I'm never going out with any of you again, my head is killing me." I said closing my eyes against the light of the room that was stabbing at my retina.

"And we didn't even get to do anything fun, you passed out and we had to drag you home." Said Helen pouting.

I nodded trying to piece together what had happened in my head.

"Where are the other two?" I asked noticing the absence of the other female forms that were usually pressed up against me as I slept.

"Downstairs with the thief." Said Helen.

It took me a moment to process that. "What?"

"A man tried to rob you last night, Tracy stopped him but then we weren't sure what to do with him. Mistress didn't know either and the next thing we knew we were bringing him back with us trussed up like a turkey." Said Helen.

Again it took my groggy brain a moment to process what she was saying. "What?!" I said trying to sit up.

Helen flinched away from me. "We didn't know what to do Master!" she wailed. Helen rolled off of me and fell to the floor immediately going to her knees next to the bed.

I took a breath. "Helen get up." I said. "Kate told you to kidnap this man?" I asked.

"Yes Master, we didn't have you to tell what we should do with him after trying to rob you. We brought him with us so you could decide! He's down in the basement." said Helen as she slowly got up to her feet.

I sighed. "You hit an impasse in your chips they were never designed for autonomy but this means they are influencing your thoughts in more ways than I thought if they can violate common sense like this." I said.

Helen shifted nervously on her feet.

"I'm not mad, it's just another thing I have to deal with though." I said.

"I'm sorry Master. The last thing that we wanted to do was cause you any displeasure." Said Helen still timid it seemed. I didn't blame her really although it pained me to see her so afraid, I was a nice to all of them or so I liked to believe but still I had near absolute control over her. One word and she could be on the ground writhing in pain or 'making up' for her mistake. It didn't matter how trustworthy someone was all they had to do was snap once.

Unsteadily getting up to my feet I closed my eyes as the entire room spun.

"Whoa." I said as I put out a hand to steady myself against the bed.

Helen put out a hand to help me. "Aspirin?" she asked holding several pills up to me taking it I swallowed several of them ignoring the acrid taste. Regaining my footing despite the spinning of the room and went over to my closet.

"You want to pick out what I'm wearing?" I asked Helen.

She nodded and turning quickly selected the clothes. I had given up on selecting my own wardrobe, her fashion sense being much more acute than my own despite her preference of wearing barely anything. Handing me some dark jeans and a black shirt Helen stepped back as I put the clothes on. Zipping everything up I turned and after the first few steps the room stopped spinning, I didn't feel like I would be eating again in a million years but I was still able to move. There was no way in hell I was letting the three of them get me drunk like that again.

Stomping down to the basement with Helen in tow behind I was greeted by the unusual sight of Kate and Tracy clad in frumpy sweat pants and sweaters with hoods up hiding the implants in the back of their necks and a man tied up to the support beam for the floor above with what had to be at least two rolls of duct tape and a whole box of zip ties.

The man well kid really by the looks of him could only be in his early 20's at the oldest turned to look at me as I walked into the room.

"You the guy in charge of these crazy women?" he spat.

I nodded.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" he asked.

"You apparently tried to pick my pockets." I said.

The boy didn't say anything and I sighed. "I admit the response was little extreme. I would have just taken the wallet back and told you to go rob someone else but it seems my friends were a little more aggressive."

Kate glanced away from me. "I'm sorry Master, I knew it was wrong but you were unconscious and I wasn't sure what you wanted us to do with him. So the only thing I could think to do was bring him with us so that you could decide." She said.

I nodded. "I think it's an impasse in the uh stuff. I'll have to look into it latter." I said unsure of how to actually say I needed to look at the coding of the chips in front of this thief.

"Master?" Asked the thief. "I'm not tied up in some sex dungeon am I?" he asked looking slightly apprehensive.

I shook my head. "No. Kate Tracy could you untie him." I asked.

The two nodded and went over to the workbench to get tools to cut the tape off.

"What do I need to do to keep you quite?" I asked the thief as Kate started to hack away at the tape.

The thief blinked and then smiled. "That depends."

"On?" I asked

"What those things in the back of their necks are." He asked.

My heart skipped a beat and I swore.

"I saw them on her when she attacked me." Said the thief pointing his head at Tracy. "I'm guessing they all have them? I mean you're not exactly the type of guy to have three supermodels hanging around with him."

"What do I need to give you to keep you quite?" I asked repeating my earlier question and ignoring his.

"You have three women all of who look like they walked off of the front of a magazine they have little things in the back of their necks and to top it off they call you Master. For a second when they caught me I thought they were going to beat me to death. You have them hypnotized or something?" he asked.

I remained silent.

Kate and Tracy finished cutting the tape off of him and moved on to the zip ties.

"How much money to keep this quite?" I asked again.

The zip ties came off and the thief quickly got to his feet, he was a short kid by the looks of him and I noticed that everything looked very worn and used. His shirt had a few small holes in it and his jeans looked genuinely worn. Only his shoes looked new, but even they had signs of extensive use.

"Can I fuck one of them? If you got them brainwashed?" Asked the thief.

Before I could say anything the boy was on the floor again.

"Fuck that hurt!" Said Tracy as she hopped away from him holding her fist. She had landed a solid punch on his jaw by the looks of it.