The True Master Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
674 Followers

"People don't usually punch things without gloves on." I deadpanned.

Tracy nodded and stepped away from the thief as he slowly collected himself.

"Fucking hell, I was joking!" he said.

"I'm only man I'm interested in is the Master." Said Tracy.

I picked up on her phrasing.

The thief nodded and getting to his feet again rubbed his jaw.

"Alright, I get it. I'll leave if you tell me where you got those things in the back of your necks." He said.

I considered the thief. "Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"Because I'm fucking curious?" he said.

"And if we don't tell you go to the police and tell them what? I'm willing to bet that I wasn't your first pickpocket victim, they won't believe a word you say."

He glared at me but didn't say anything to contradict it.

"How about this kid, I give you money and you do jobs for me." I said.

The thief blinked looking surprised. "You're giving me a job?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I'm giving you money to keep you quite right now, come back in two days and I'll pay you again giving you a bonus if you pass my tests." I said.

"What?" he said incredulously.

"I'm hoping you're a better thief then a pickpocket. You get the things done like I need and I'll keep paying you." I said.

"How much?" asked the thief.

"How much do I have to give you to make sure you don't say anything to anyone about being kidnapped and what you saw here, and to get you to come back in two days?" I asked.

The thief considered it for a moment.

"Five thousand." He said.

"Fine."

The kid blinked. "What you're not negotiating?"

"I said fine you want five thousand I can give you that, don't get yourself killed and come back in two days." I said.

The kid nodded and waving for him to follow I walked back out into the main room in the basement. The kid and the women followed me out all of them looking somewhat nonplussed at the turn of events.

"What's your name?" I asked as I went over to the small safe next to the computer.

"Jeremy." Said the thief.

"Well then Jeremy do we have a deal?" I asked as I pulled the money out of the safe and held it out to him.

Jeremy blinked and then looked down at the money I was holding out to him.

"Yeah." His hand whipped out and took them money from me apparently afraid I would take my hand away.

"Good. You come back here and try to rob me and I will make sure it's the last thing you do." I said glaring at him doing my best to look threatening. It seemed to work as he took a step backwards.

"Alright, jeez!" he said.

I nodded. "Good, leave then." I said pointing upstairs.

Jeremy stared at me for a moment and then looking down at the money in his hand he bolted running up the stairs. I heard the door slam and glancing at the camera feeds I saw him sprinting down the drive the kid was fast.

"What are you doing Master?" asked Kate.

"Recruiting. We're going to need help to find Beth and break into the company. Jeremy might be a small fry in the criminal world but he has to know someone, who knows someone else and those types of people we can use to help us." I said.

"The Company is full of criminals though Master and they have a lot more money." Said Tracy.

I nodded. "Sure but they think they are invincible. The four of us can't take down an organization that employees thousands on both sides of the law." I said.

"Besides I have the dead man switch set up, if we fail the data for the Company is dumped on the dark net. The hackers their will have a field day with the info." I said.

"I'd prefer that we don't die." Said Kate frowning slightly.

"So would I." I said.

I clapped my hands and turned back to my computer. "Could the three of you get into the chairs and we'll do an analysis to see what happened when you kidnapped Jeremy. It will be the first point of comparison against the standard data profile we've been working on." I said.

The three groaned.

"Again?" said Helen.

"After this we'll have some more fun, the whole point of getting me drunk last night was to see what I would have you doing right? Well it did give me some rather interesting ideas I want to try out after we get this analysis done." I said.

The three slaves scrambled for their chairs and I chuckled as I booted the analysis programs up.

---

<The Apprentice>

Taking a breath I stopped at the side of the road and collapsed onto hands and knees the money still clutched in my hands. What the fuck had all of that been?

The crazy women had knocked me out, the dude had a massive amount of computer stuff in his lab and the women had what looked like USB ports in the back of their necks and to top it off he had given me thousands of dollars and told me to come back.

The guy was insane. Catching my breath I stood back up and then looked back down at the money, it was more than enough to keep me going for a long time even make it out of the state and down to California with plenty to spare. I had been working my way towards California for five years now saving up the money and losing it a few times, collecting the tools I would need and then loosing those as well.

Now all the money I would need was being offered up on a silver platter. It was too easy, and something was going on with those women. I shook my head and slowly began walking again. It wasn't my problem and the money was all that I needed. I would milk this guy until I got enough and then I could get to California.

---

February 18 2016:

<The True Master>

I leaned back into the bed and looked down at Kate, her skin was slick with a layer of sweat and flushed from exertion despite that she still looked enticing and beautiful. It had been around noon when I had woken up and then the testing had taken the rest of the afternoon. After dinner the Slaves had been hoping to get into the bedroom. We had gone at it foe hours after that.

Looking at Kate and the other beauties inside my home I was starting to come understand what the soldiers who had guarded Cleopatra and the Romans who had revered Venus had felt. They were not love addled fools, they were fools certainly but they knew perfectly well what the women were doing to them and they simply did not care.

Kate sighed and opened her eyes.

"Are you ever going to sleep Master?" she asked her voice low so not to disturb the two women to my right who were quietly snoring.

"No." I said smiling down at her. Brining my hand up I let it go through her hair and Kate sighed as I slowly stroked it. Kate relaxed into my lap the thin sheets the only thing separating her from my now thoroughly worn out manhood.

"I'm kind of insulted." Said Kate. "Even after all of that we fall off asleep and you still have enough energy to stay awake."

"I'm tired, but I close my eyes and I just can't stop thinking." I said.

Kate rolled until she was looking up at me from her position in my lap.

"What do you think about?" she asked.

I considered for a moment what I should tell her, but then I had literal full access to her brain it was fair to offer the same access in return.

"Mistakes I've made, things that could have gone better, and what I want to do in the future." I said.

Kate frowned. "What do you see in the future then?"

I turned away from her and looked over at the other two for a moment before I responded.

"Even if we destroy the Company or ruin the technology they made to do this to you and the others which is a big if the technology will pop up again. It could come from an offshoot or some individual in the Company or someone else who develops it. The fact of the matter is that like Pandora's Box once any type of technology is out in the world it won't disappear its spread can be slowed or discouraged but that's all. I can't figure out if these chips are more dangerous than nuclear weapons at this point." I said with a sigh.

"You think these chips are more dangerous than weapons that could destroy the world several times over?" asked Kate looking bemused at the idea.

"This tech will only be easier to produce and use in the future, think about it implant a president and you control the United States. Implant the entire UN Security Council and you could rule the world without anyone being the wiser. The Company is using the chips to make slaves is probably the least harmful thing that the technology can do!" I said and then winced looking down at Kate.

"I uh, I mean it's still horrible." I said.

Kate nodded. "I get what you mean."

"And then there are other possibilities. Computer scientists have been looking for a way to directly connect a human brain to a computer for decades. The Company could use this technology to cure the blind, give people control and feeling in bionic limbs or even allow someone who can't talk to speak. That's just the start. But instead they sit on it to make a profit."

"Master its nearly two in the morning, is this what you think about every night?" asked Kate as she slowly sat up the sheets sliding away exposing her perfect form once more to me, unbidden my eyes slipped down to stare at her nipples which in the cool air had quickly hardened.

"Most nights, yeah." I said absentmindedly.

"What about right this moment?" Asked Kate.

"I'm not thinking about much at the moment." I said as I stared at Kate she was sliding around to be framed in the moonlight streaming in through the window.

"I think that's because the blood has gone elsewhere." Said Kate as she stared pointedly down at me.

"I think so."

"Then here is how we get you to sleep." Said Kate. Putting her hands on my shoulders she pushed me down until I was flat on my back, she quickly moved the sheets out of the way and then going down slowly slipped me inside of her. Both of us hissed and Kate settled on top of me my dick buried deep inside of her and her breasts pillowing on my chest, her head directly beneath mine laying on my chest

She didn't move, instead she flexed her internal muscles and I groaned brining my arms up I wrapped them around her and groaned. This wasn't sex, neither of us were really working towards out mutual release instead just luxuriating in the closeness of the contact.

I closed my eyes and sighed, my mind was blissfully blank concentrating only on the feelings of the woman wrapped around me. I quickly dropped off into the blissful void of sleep the woman who would do anything I asked of her and for whom I would do anything acting as the only real thing in the world.

---

---

So not much sex in this chapter, like I've said before this is a slow moving story. We're still only in the beginning for the most part. Anyway give me comments on what you think I like to hear feedback and to be frank the more you can find wrong the better I can write in the future. That's not to say I don't like compliments though, say some nice stuff too.

Weerdo
Weerdo
674 Followers