The True Professional Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rummaged through her luggage and found another cashmere sweater. It was robin's egg blue with a plunging neck. Once on it both concealed the presence of the binder and revealed her now accentuated breasts which reacted to the soft wool by causing her nipples to stand up straight as metal pins. She liked the look and, more importantly, she knew that The Amazing Randy would positively love it. She wanted to please this remarkable new man in her life, even if only for one more night. Savoring the feel of the cashmere against her breasts, she sat in the chair and put on the boots she had bought in Cambridge and buckled them tightly. The sensation of the leather against her long legs was equally intoxicating. She was already turned-on and a quick finger check to her newly-shaved pussy confirmed her heightened state of arousal.

Inspired by her success so far Cindy experienced a moment of true inspiration. She rose and walked back into the bathroom, heels clicking against the wood floor, and retrieved a face cloth. From there she went over to the steel hook, cleaned the business end with soap and water and lowered it almost to floor level. Yes, she thought, this would do the trick. Downstairs Randy could hear the clip clop of the leather boots and smiled. He was experiencing a kind of reverse Christmas. Randy felt like a little boy who had awakened early but had to wait for his parents before rushing downstairs to open his presents. In this case, however, he had only one present and it was upstairs while he waited at the table. It was time for another glass of wine.

Cindy found the lubricant and reached around to apply it to her anus, probing herself carefully with her long fingers to make sure that the hook could be inserted with minimal opposition. It was awkward going, but after a minute or two the shiny steel instrument was firmly in place and her sphincter had closed completely around the ball, ensuring that it would stay in place. She estimated the appropriate length of slack and then reached up to attach the chain to the ceiling hook. Gingerly she knelt, careful not to commit until she was sure that she would be impaled when she reached her knees, but not hurt. As she brought her knees together she faced the door, lowered her head, and turned her palms out as instructed, she knew that she was ready for level three, whatever that was. "Randy," she said, "I'm ready."

Less than a minute later Randy appeared at the doorway with a bottle of champagne and two stemmed glasses. As he stood leaning against the frame he realized that he was experiencing one of those rare perfect moments. There, in the middle of the room, was a magnificent woman he had just met less than a week ago kneeling in the submissive position. Although he could not see her face, which was lowered per his instructions, he knew that it would be beautiful, radiant with longing when he commanded her to look up at him. Her hair gently brushed the floor and shone like a golden halo around a stained glass representation of an angel. It was apparent from the chain reaching down behind her back that this particular angel had fallen quite a bit and that she knelt as if awaiting her punishment for her transgressions.

Randy entered the room slowly, glasses tinkling as he circled the kneeling beauty. He paused to deposit the champagne and glasses on the end table and then stood directly in front of Cindy. Slowly he slipped down onto his haunches so that his head was almost level with hers. He reached out and cupped the back of her head to raise her head to his level. Their eyes met and in a moment their lips as well. Their passionate kiss was anything but rough. It was more like the connection of an electric circuit. The Amazing Randy thought to himself, "Now, I finally have her."

As Cindy slowly worked her lips to counter the tiny pressures Randy was applying to them she knew that this man was hers. Despite the fact that he would be manipulating her body for his pleasure, she understood that in a very real sense she would be controlling him as well. Their relationship had come full circle from compulsion to surrender. They had created their stage together and now they would be performing for each other.

The Amazing Randy, who was clad in a white dress shirt and jeans, a clean and casual look left over from the afternoon's drive, broke the kiss and re-stood. In the same motion he took hold of the chain and took in any slack that Cindy had left for herself. She felt the tug of the hook and rose to greet Randy in the standing position. She re-lowered her eyes in submission. After re-adjusting the chain above, Randy stepped in front of his beautiful blonde puppet, took hold of her still-outstretched hands, and brought them to his chest. She responded by beginning to unbutton his shirt.

Randy reached to massage Cindy's chest through her blue sweater. He immediately noticed that her breasts were outlined in leather, indicating the presence of a breast binder beneath the soft cashmere. His hands went to Cindy's erect nipples. Randy closed his thumb and forefinger around each of the twin nubs and applied soft pressure as he rolled her turgid tips like he was hand-rolling two cigarettes at once. For a moment Cindy paused, just a moment to savor the feel of her lover's touch.

"Please," she barely whispered, "I'm completely yours. I'll do anything you want, but just don't hurt me."

"I intend to take you to the limit," was Randy's cold reply. "I have as long as I want to do whatever I want and right now I want to see these tits." He reached down to lift the light blue cashmere sweater over her head and then over her outstretched arms. Revealed underneath was a stunning pair of the most beautiful breasts he or any man had ever seen. They were tightly cinched so they stood directly out from their attachment to her shoulders and chest. The tips were rock solid and dark. Randy drew the cashmere softly across his face, drinking in scent he now associated with his woman then tossed the sweater aside.

Moving in close, Randy, whose shirt still had the two bottom buttons to go, reached behind to grab the steel hook with one hand while he used the other to grab her fleshy tit. Again their lips met but this time the kiss was more of an attack than an expression of affection and more of a statement of desire and will. As The Amazing Randy tugged on the metal hook, his beautiful impaled captive rose to her tip toes, all the while returning his passionate kiss. She moaned softly, purring like a cat stretched out on an old afghan on the back of a sunny sofa.

Randy disengaged and pulled a pair of simple metal handcuff from the bag in the corner. Moments later Cindy's delicate hands were fastened behind her back, the cold metal imprisoning her entire upper body and summarily ending her task of unbuttoning Randy's shirt. Slowly, step by step, The Amazing Randy was asserting his physical control of the magnificent blonde graduate student. She had greeted him in the submissive posture and now he was leading her to its logical outcome. He retrieved a black leather posture collar and attached it snuggly to Cindy's long, thin neck. The posture collar was made of a single leather strip three inches in width with attendant metal rings and clasps. Her gaze was now fixed straight ahead. She could barely turn her head and she was absolutely prevented from looking down.

The same restriction did not apply to Randy. He shifted his eyes to follow his left hand which reached down between her legs. To his delight he discovered that his captive, his beautiful plaything had changed the topography of her pussy. She was clean shaven. His hand slowly manipulated the fleshy outer folds of her labia while his middle finger searched for the wet part, the part that would give way to intrusion. All he had to do was to follow the moisture. It led directly to her vagina which was wet and ready to accept the penetrating digit. Randy pressed on as first one knuckle and then another was swallowed up by the slippery orifice.

Had Cindy not been impaled she would have lost her footing and fallen to the floor. Her knees were ready to go. Randy sensed her loss of control and pulled her snuggly to him, driving his finger deep into her pussy. A quiet "aarugh" escaped her lips as her body acknowledged the penetration.

Randy was ready for a change. Withdrawing his finger as quickly as it had entered Randy reached up and detached the hook from the ceiling. Cindy was not-so-gently guided over towards the bed. When she reached the footboard he bent her over so that her head and her tits were flat against the mattress while he pulled her ass up by the hook. "Don't move," he commanded as he went to the end table and retrieved the bottle of lubricant. Cindy could see him out of the corner and knew what was coming next. Two fingers coated with goo massaged the arear around the steel hook as he slowly removed the metal ball from her ass.

Moments later it was replaced by the tip of a dildo so real in its feel that Cindy thought that Randy was about to do her anally. He wasn't. What he was doing was preparing her for anal sex by stretching out her sphincter with a life size hard rubber phallus. It was on the short side, but very wide. It was going to be very difficult for Cindy to accept this brutal intrusion, but she was determined to give herself totally to The Amazing Randy so she focused on relaxing and accepting.

The dildo's head was the widest part so Randy knew that if she could bring herself to allow it past her gateway muscle then he would be able to insert it all the way. Cindy felt the increasing pressure and grimaced, but did not use her safe word. Eventually, the tip of the artificial cock broke through into her rectum, an event which caused the contortions on Cindy's face to lessen as she could feel the stubby member continue to push farther into her ass.

After a couple slow minutes the dildo was fully in place and Cindy's anus re-formed around the base, which was a full inch wider than the base of the metal hook. It would stay in place for a while. Randy said, "Whatever you do, don't allow this cock to slip out or you will be severely punished with the paddle, and then I will re-insert it. Do you understand me, Cindy?"

"Yes, Randy, I understand," was her quiet reply. While her hind end re-adjusted itself to accommodate her latest debasement, Cindy wondered what was coming next. She didn't have to wait long as Randy retrieved the leather leg cuffs and, fastening one to each ankle of her boots, he spread her legs far apart, uncomfortably far apart and fastened them to the base of the footboard.

As Cindy shifted to find the most comfortable position, and there wasn't much to choose from she heard the sound of Randy's zipper slowly being lowered followed by the sound of his jeans dropping to the floor. The next thing she experienced was Randy's left hand returning to her newly shaven pussy which was still extremely wet from a combination of lubricants, both natural and artificial. As he maneuvered his middle finger between the soft sides of her labia he had to push a little harder to get past the obstruction caused by the dildo lodged in the blonde psychology student's expanding rectum.

Can you feel me, Cindy," Randy asked.

"Yes, Randy, I can," she half-replied, half-moaned. "May I ask you something, please?"

"You may."

"You're going do fuck me in the ass aren't you, Randy" she moaned.

"Yes, Cindy," he said matter-of-factly, "yes, I am, but that comes later. Right now I'm just going to fuck you."

He removed his middle finger and immediately replaced it with the head of his own penis, which was average in size, very... average. Her pussy was extremely constricted and because he had no desire to hurt her, Randy took his time. Cindy felt immense pressure as he finally pushed past the obstruction and intro her vagina. Slowly he withdrew, careful not to pull the tip past the constriction and then re-inserted himself as far as he could.

Cindy had never been done like this before. As Randy continued his sow piston-like screwing of his partner he asked her, "Cindy, have you ever experienced multiple orgasms during sex? Not necessarily in short succession, but with the same man in the same night?"

"No, Randy, never," was her reply.

"I want you to let me know when you are close to coming. You may not come until I say so. Do you understand me, Cindy," he asked as he continued to plunge into her pussy. Her silent reply came as she pushed her hip firmly onto Randy's cock, meeting and matching his every thrust. Filled to near bursting, Cindy was now moving towards climax.

"Now, Randy, now," she shouted.

Instantly Randy removed himself from Cindy's pussy. Slowly her pending climax ebbed until it disappeared completely. Her frustration rose to near-maximum as she lay there face down on the bed. For his part, Randy began the methodical process of removing her restraints, but he left the butt plug in place. Cindy stood up and Randy reached behind her back to remove her handcuffs removing the breast binder as well. Cindy was confused and thought that somehow she had done something wrong.

"Randy," she asked, "why are you stopping?"

"Who said anything about stopping? I'm thinking more like a short break. Would you like some champagne?" Without waiting for her reply, he deftly undid and then popped the cork of the champagne. After filling the matching flutes with the bubbly liquid he sat on the side of the bed and motioned for her to join him. She scrunched up on the bed, rolled over on her back and then rose up on an elbow to accept the proffered champagne flute. She took a long draught and spoke.

"Randy, level three is so different. I don't understand it."

"I'm not surprised, Cindy," he said. "Every time is different. That's because you are the one who is responsible for determining the direction we take. So far you have indicated to me that you still want to be dominated. I indicated a submissive posture and you took it upon yourself to add the butt hook to the equation."

Crestfallen, the beautiful woman confessed. "I ... I thought that you would like it. I wanted to please you."

"Cindy," Randy replied after taking a long, cool drink from his champagne flute, "I am very pleased with you, both as a subject and as a woman. I have absolutely no complaints. You are amazing and I am completely enjoying my time with you, but I promised that you'd be forced to examine yourself to learn about the true you. Tonight I intend to make good on my promise to you. That's what level three is all about. You call the tune. Don't you feel that you have gained some valuable insights these past few days?"

"You're the one with the gift, Randy, What does it tell you?"

"I asked you, Cindy," was his reply.

"I have discovered a new side of myself," she said softly. "I know that up until now I have been out of touch with the real me, completely out of touch. I am a graduate student in psychology at one of the finest schools in the nation, but it has taken your gift and your patience to help me to see who I really am. I'm a sexual thing; I know that now. I am anxious to submit to you, Randy. I'm just inexperienced ... and a little bit afraid still, not of you, but of how much still lies uncovered in me."

"Say the word and we will continue. I have purposefully removed any direct control of your mind precisely because I want you to understand that where we go is your decision now, not mine. It is the submissive who really controls the encounter. It always has been that way. Please, have a few sips of champagne with me. Then we'll discuss how to proceed, how you want to proceed."

"I know already how I want to proceed. I know now. I want you to dominate me tonight, no holds barred. If you want to punish me, then you can. I need to see how far I can go; I mean how far we can go. I need you."

"I'm going to need some more toys," Randy said half-jokingly. You've had much too much freedom for my taste. Stand up. I want to play with those tits." Randy brought the bag closer to the bed and took out a pair of nipple clamps. They were simple clamps with smallish rings. Cindy sidled up to Randy who sat down next to her. "Lie on your back, Cindy," he said. "I want to attach these. He reached down and grabbed her right nipple and gave it a twist. In a minute of rough handling it was turgid and erect. After adjusting the clamp he pulled the nipple straight up and attached the device to her tit. Quickly he repeated the same procedure on her left breast. Then, with both hands he used the rings to pull her up and then kissed her passionately.

Cindy's extended tits gave her no choice but to surrender. She reached down and took his penis in both hands, rubbing it gently. It took only a minute for Randy's erection to return. "I'm going to secure you to the bed and do you in the ass, little girl, but not before I turn those ass cheeks red. Stand up." Cindy, her beautiful perfect tits still under The Amazing Randy's rough control rose from the bed. By now the dildo in her ass felt much less intrusive. Her sphincter had expanded sufficiently so that when it was replaced by Randy's cock the pain would be palpable, but bearable as well.

Once on her feet, Randy spun her around and told her to open her mouth. In moments she was in a bit gag and unable to communicate with anything but her eyes, which were wide open. Randy put a chair in front of the bed, bent the leggy blonde over the back facing the bed and tied her hands one at a time to the posters

Once her legs were similarly fastened, Randy produced a pair of odd metal hooks and slipped them through the tiny rings on her clamped dark brown tits. One by one he placed magnetic weights on each of the long metal hooks. With each new set, Cindy felt the strain on her tits increase until they were past uncomfortable. She shook her head trying to signal that she'd had enough. Randy acknowledged her signal by adding another weight to each tit.

Before she knew it the paddle smacked her ass square on her left cheek. "Ugh." she screamed into her gag. Randy ignored her pleas and brought the paddle back down again, five, six times. Cindy's ass was on fire, and so was her pussy. Straddling her from behind, Randy began rubbing her clitoris furiously. Instantly Cindy forgot the pain in her rear and focused on the pleasure in her front.

Randy repeated his earlier command. "Do not come until I say so." His free hand went to his dick and applied lubricant until it was slippery and stiff. Likewise, he grabbed the base of the butt plug and pulled it slowly but continuously until the tip was almost out of the helpless beauty's anus. He continued to diddle her clit for a few more seconds before stopping as suddenly as he had started. Without missing a beat he reached up and unbuckled her gag. She moaned and moved her hips in response to his. Grabbing her hips to steady them, he pulled her towards his swollen cock and sploosh, he was deep inside her pussy. Immediately he started pumping her as deeply as he could. The motion was steady, but neither soft nor rough, just steady and continuous.

"Oh God, Randy," she blurted, "I'm going to come!"

"I said wait."

"I can't," she insisted.

"If you come before I say you can you will be punished, severely."

"Oh God, Randy, please," she pleaded.

"I said NO!" As he raised his voice he suddenly released his grab on her hips and rammed the dildo back into her ass. The blonde shuddered and shook in a massive orgasmic release. Her upper body shook violently. The magnetic weights on her nipples held fast, but the violence of her motion caused both clamps to snap off her nipples. She screeched in pain. The dildo squirted out of her rump as she lost all control of her musculature and Cindy slumped over the back of the chair, shuddering. Randy withdrew his cock from her pussy without coming and stepped back. Calmly he said, "I warned you."