The True Professional Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Randy, please," she moaned, "I'm spent. Can we take a break?"

"No," was his one word reply. In two minutes the gag was reattached and a black leather blindfold enveloped the quivering beauty in darkness. The sensory deprivation had a calming influence on Cindy. She couldn't fear what she couldn't see. As she hung there, still weak from her thunderous climax, she considered her options. They were few in number. She could say her safe word twice and it would be over, but she did not want to give up everything she had gained and she knew that if she did she would lose all memory of her time in the farmhouse. All of her inner demons would return to their hiding places and she was absolutely certain that she did not want that.

Her reverie broke as she felt Randy re-insert the dildo into her ass which remained sufficiently stretched out to accept the stumpy phallus without additional discomfort. Her hands were untied from the bed posts but then lashed tightly together. The same treatment greeted her ankles. Randy maneuvered her around the chair, which he removed with a single sweeping motion. He sat her on the edge of the bed. The butt plug pressed even more deeply into her rectum, maxing out its travel. Had Randy been able to seen beneath her leather mask, he would have seen a wide-eyed, frightened woman. But he could not see beneath the mask so he simply went about his business. He lowered her head to the pillow and tied her hands snugly to the headboard. In another minute her feet, still inside her black leather boots, were likewise tied to the footboard.

"You know, Cindy," Randy said quietly, "I am tempted to leave you here all night before sending you on your way tomorrow." Cindy's heart sank and she started to sob underneath her leather blindfold. Shaking her head, she began to plead into the bit gag, animated and begging. Randy, of course heard only "Pluggh, nuh, pluggh," but he knew what she was saying; he was counting on it. He got off the bed and went into the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the shower. Stepping into the warm stream, he took his time lathering and washing off the evening's sweat and other fluids.

Cindy lay quietly sobbing nearly paralyzed with fear, not the fear that the man who had just violated her so roughly and impersonally would return, but terrified that he would not return. Her job as a submissive was to bend to her dominant's will and she had failed to control herself when he had strictly forbidden her to come. Quiet despondency filled the room as she heard the bathroom door open and Randy re-enter the room. Immediately she began talking into her gag. Randy sat back on the edge of the bed and ran his fingers through her beautiful blonde hair. Soothingly, he said, "Cindy, would you like me to remove your gag?" She nodded in the affirmative and in moments the bit gag was gone. "No more gags tonight," Randy said. "Do you have anything to say?"

"Randy I was so worried that you were just going to leave me here," she said.

"I would never do that, Cindy," he said.

"I didn't mean it that way," she continued. "I meant leave me here without giving me a chance to make it up to you. I would rather do anything than leave you unfulfilled. Your pleasure means everything to me. Please let me satisfy you. Don't stop now; I couldn't bear it. Please allow me to satisfy you tonight."

"Very well, I'll untie you and put myself in your hands, Cindy," and he did just that. Now only the blindfold and the butt plug remained. With a simple pivot, Randy was up on the bed with his head on the pillow and lying on his back. Cindy used her newly-freed hands to get the lay of the land and sidled up to The Amazing Randy before lifting her head to search for his lips with her own.

Randy felt her long blonde hair sweep across his chest. It was beyond sensuous. Her hands moved to the back of his head as she cupped her lover and drew him to her. Their lips met and the kiss was epic, speaking volumes as each tiny movement was matched by a counter from the other. Randy had never been kissed like that before, by anyone. For her part, Cindy wanted her lover to know that she wanted him more than she had ever wanted anyone in her life. She wanted to say with her lips what he might normally pick up only from her eyes. Her longing was enormous.

After what seemed like an eternity they broke the kiss mutually and Cindy started to move lower, kissing her way to his shoulders and chest, pausing only to spend a moment kissing and then sucking each of his tiny, but rock hard nipples. She considered biting them, but demurred. She wanted to convey soft desire, pliability, and vulnerability to her lover. She was there for his pleasure; hers would be derived solely from his reaction to her gentle ministrations. Her impossibly soft kisses continued down towards his privates, although he hesitated at his navel where she extended her tongue deep into his belly button, mimicking the action of the thrust of intercourse. In, out, in, out, she drove her tongue, each time searching deeper and deeper. Randy raised his hips in response.

Cindy positioned herself between her lover's legs and cupped his balls with her hands, kneading gently, careful not to damage the delicate sacks. She knew from other lovers that a man's scrotum was by far the most delicate part of his anatomy. Lowering her head to the bedspread she extended her tongue to softly lick his balls. Her tonguing was impossibly slow and deliberate as she savored the slippery skin covering his testicles. As she coated his balls with saliva her hands moved to the shaft of his penis, which was now fully erect. Her mouth and tongue began to climb his cock, leaving a trail of slippery saliva as she climbed to the hooded tip.

Once she was there she tasted the unmistakable taste of her lover's pre-cum, slowly she lowered her mouth to envelop the shaft taking it all in right down to the base. As she raised her head back up to the starting point she slowly descended again, gently sucking as she licked, each action designed to increase his arousal and his desire for her. Randy watched as his lover sucked and rubbed his cock. It was indescribably arousing to the supine hypnotist.

His hands reached out to grab her long blonde locks and he slowly pulled her head from his cock and back up to his level. Another passionately romantic kiss followed. These two lovers were clearly on the same wavelength, enjoying each other's actions and reactions. As their lips parted Randy positioned himself up against her back and reached down to her waist, slipped his hand behind her butt, and slowly removed the butt plug for the last time. In a single motion he tossed it to the floor and then used her vaginal wetness to coat his penis as he entered her pussy and pumped her sex a half or dozen times. Then, withdrawing the slippery member he re-inserted it in her anus. The fit was snug, even tight, but Cindy had been sufficiently stretched and prepared so that not only was it not uncomfortable, but she was enjoying the feel of the coupling.

Randy nestled his head into the back of her neck and kissed her gently and lovingly, timing each kiss to match the high point of each thrust. To Cindy it was indescribably romantic to have this man who she had begged to punish her and treat her roughly respond to her entreaties with the exact opposite behavior. He was gentle as he could be, cupping and rubbing her breasts as he reached around her body. Lightly touching and then squeezing her nipples.

Cindy swooned as he played her body like a violin, all the while moving her hips to meet his onrushing cock. Pushing equally at the same time they met as his testicles slapped against her perfect ass. They kept up this slow motion for a quarter of an hour before Randy allowed his hand to slip down between Cindy's long legs, searching for her clit. She spread her legs ever so slightly showing him the way to her special spot. As he felt the rigid nub he sought, she shuddered with pleasure and her breathing quickened. The natural pace of their coupling took on a new, increased tempo as they moved together. Randy diddled her clit with increasing rapidity until she shuddered again and said his name. "Randy," she said "I'm getting close."

"Not yet, Cindy," he whispered in her ear. "Don't come until I say." Immediately his thrusting motions took on a new urgency and a new pace. Cindy matched him thrust for thrust. Faster, faster they fucked until Randy could sense that neither he nor his lover could hold out any longer. "It's coming, Cindy; get ready," he panted. The slow loving tempo they had started their lovemaking with was gone, replaced by a frantic, hyperactive pumping. Randy's pursed kisses were replaced by a wide open mouth which bit down on Cindy's neck, just enough to be felt, but not enough to leave a mark. Cindy began to buck violently as her orgasm rushed towards its peak.

Likewise Randy's thrusts grew more powerful until with one massive push his cock erupted, shooting warm blasts of cum into her rectum, one after the other until he could feel the seepage back up around his penis. Randy continued to flail at her clit, urging her to erupt likewise. The combination of the warm full feeling in her ass and the frantic manipulation of her clitoris pushed Cindy over the edge. She howled and shook, her body trying to expel Randy's cock, but he only held her hips more firmly until her rocking and bucking slowed.

Only when his lover's gyrations had slowed to a halt did Randy remove his cock, slowly from her ass. He rolled her over and they kissed each other with a gentleness that neither had expected would be the denouement of the evening's activities. Several times their lips broke apart and then rejoined, neither wanting the loving to end. Finally, as if by some extra sensory agreement they stopped and rolled over on their backs. Neither spoke for minutes.

Randy stood and motioned for Cindy to join him. The exhausted blonde pushed herself off the mattress, took her lover's hand, and allowed herself to be led to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and motioned for her to sit down on the toilet cover while he carefully removed her boots. When he had finished he pulled back the shower curtain and Cindy stepped in over the tiny lip designed to prevent water from running out onto the bathroom floor and drew her lover in to join her.

The shower was more than large enough to accommodate the two of them. Warm water streamed down her beautiful body. She turned her back to the shower and gripped her ass cheeks spreading them to allow Randy's jizz to flow out of her perfect behind. The shower flow felt calming and wonderful. For his part, Randy took the soap and lathered his hands while Cindy shampooed her hair. With hair that long it was a complicated and lengthy process. Randy, content to duck in and out of the shower stream, back to the shower and tilted her head concentrated on her incredible body. He reached up under her armpits and then turned her around to do her back. Long, loving swipes of his hands cleaned her back and then, with a re-lathering he reached between her ass cheeks and soaped her anus, which was slowly re-closing. He rinsed his hands and, stooping on his haunches, washed her legs and feet. Cindy turned her back to the shower and rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. She extended her head back to rinse her forehead and reached for the conditioner.

Randy ceded the shower to his lover and re-lathered. He whispered for her to close her eyes while he drew his soapy hands to her face and carefully washed her cheeks and forehead. A couple of slow swipes and the job was done. Cindy leaned further back while Randy watched the little rivulets of soap cover her breasts on their journey to the drain. In an instant his soapy hands closed around one tit, kneading, and soaping it until he switched to its twin. Every part of this amazing woman was perfect. Saving the best for last, Randy's hands moved to her vaginal area, soaping, rubbing, splitting her labia and washing the entire outside of her pussy.

Cindy's hair was covered with conditioner and swirled on top of her head when she took the soap from Randy's hands and proceeded to lather his entire body in gentle swirling arcs until she got to his penis. Using the soap as a lubricant shew began to stroke his cock which, though still sensitive from their session in the bedroom, began to harden again. Sensing her lover's arousal, Cindy dropped to her haunches and once again took The Amazing Randy in her mouth. Lapping and sucking his cock, she soon had him back at full rigidity. Every once and a while she would remove his cock from her mouth and just rub his shaft squeezing and milking his stiff cock.

She motioned for him to sit on the shower stall floor and then lowered herself onto his penis. Face to face, they made love under the constant warm stream. Randy could feel a second orgasm coming and held his blonde companion close, kissing her furiously while thrusting and returning in unison. Randy clenched and exploded deep inside Cindy's pussy, falling back as his second orgasm in an hour dissipated. Cindy sat back on the shower floor and looked her lover squarely in the eye. Level three had come to a close.

While Cindy dried and brushed her hair in the bathroom, Randy quickly replaced the soiled sheets on the bed. Wearing only lounge pants he stretched out to wait for the leggy blonde to emerge. Cindy splashed on a little Chanel, pulled on her last cashmere sweater, a pale yellow one, and went back into the bedroom to join The Amazing Randy. Sliding into the bed next to him she nuzzled up and put her head on his chest. After a few minutes Randy turned to the beauty and said, "Cindy I release you." With those words, Cindy regained her free will, but retained all of her memories. She didn't budge.

Later that week after she had returned to her duties at the college, Cindy met up with her girlfriends who could tell that she had positively not been deathly ill for three days. Cindy confessed that she had indeed met a man named Randy and had gone away with him for the three days. "And..." they asked, "How was it? How was he?"

"Amazing," Cindy replied.