The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan woke up and said she was encouraged when Etta said Jessica was looking for another host but was concerned about her last words about Marie. I booted up the file I had found with Marie in the attic and waited for her reaction.

"How the hell did she do that? She was with us the whole time."

"I don't know how she did it but Etta did say she had special powers and that is what worries the hell out of me. I believe she isn't invisible when she comes around, at least I don't think so."

"I have another camera that I haven't set up yet, do you have any ideas where I should place it. I thought about the parlor because we don't use it much and I thought maybe Marie stays there to spy on me or us. Then I thought I was just being paranoid but I wanted your thoughts."

Jan didn't have any ideas but didn't think that Marie was staying in the house. She had the impression that she had to be in the house to do what she did today. I didn't want to take a chance so I was going to keep the three cams running all time. The cold spot at the front door came to mind and I got the last cam and set it up in the foyer to cover the front door. I asked Jan if she got vibes when she was in that spot and she said that she felt overwhelmed when she walked thru it. I had a feeling that it was a place that harbored more than one spirit. Maybe it was a portal to their world.

Jan and I fixed dinner and had a peaceful evening watching the fireplace burning some of the wood we had split and stacked earlier in the day. She told me about her last few weeks in school before her break and said she was doing good. Her last semester of the year would be an easy one because she could do her interviews which would count toward her final marks. I asked if she had gotten all the people lined up and she nodded that she had and was planning a route for us. I suggested that we go over it tomorrow so I could make some notes for reservations along the way.

Jan and I had fallen into a comfortable relationship just enjoying everything life had to offer. We took long walks and talked about every subject even religion at one point. The time we had before Christmas was special to both of us and the day before she had to leave for home we opened the presents we had bought for one another.

Jan was thrilled with the presents I had bought and rushed right out and put the car emergency kit in the trunk of her car. The sweater fit perfectly and the jewelry matched the sparkle in her eyes. She had purchased me a flannel shirt that matched my country attitude, a gift certificate to the local lumber yard and a gold chain. I was enjoying myself despite the fact that she would be going home for a week or so. I knew she would be back for a few weeks before returning to school but her time away from me was going to be a long week.

I started to think about Marie and immediately banished her from my thoughts, I was sure she would somehow know that Jan was gone and I would get another visit from her.

We spent a great day together and that night we had great sex to send her off to home with and to hopefully keep me satisfied also.

To be continued

12