The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan threw a dishcloth at me and I laughed at her as I caught it before it hit me.

"Damn!! Yes it was something else that's for sure. I would make love to her anytime as long as you don't object and join in if you are here." She replied.

"Now where would I be if you were here?"

"Well maybe you might be gone to town for something or maybe just splitting wood to work off some frustrations."

I laughed as I said "Sweetheart, I don't have any frustrations as long as you are around. You make sure I don't have any. I would just split wood so we can run around the house naked in the winter. Speaking of being naked, what happens when it warms up enough to be outside?"

"Well as far as I am concerned we can be naked outside if we want to be. We don't have any neighbors and the grounds can't be seen from the road." Jan replied.

"Personally I don't have any reservations about anyone seeing us. I will post the property as private property and that should protect us from casual observers. I can just imagine the look on your parents faces if they come to visit."

Jan laughed as she pictured her father's face if he drove up the drive and saw his daughter romping naked in the yard. I could just imagine what was going through her mind as I looked at her. She had a moment of modesty and brought her arm up to try and conceal her breasts but realized what she was doing and dropped her arm back to the table.

"Just a quick moment of guilt my dear?" I teased.

"Yeah, it's hard to put aside your upbringing when you think of your parents catching you doing something they wouldn't approve of. I always had to make sure to lock my bedroom door when I was at home and had to take care of myself." She said.

"I got caught jerking off once by my mother. She just stood there for a moment and turned around and left without saying anything. The fact that she saw me was enough to wilt my cock up and end my session for that day. She never said anything about it but I think she blushed every time we were together for the next week or so."

"Oh my God I would have died from embarrassment if that ever happened to me, especially if it happened to be my dad. I think mom would have understood but dad would have been out of his mind."

"I think you have your parents on some sort of pedestal, I think they are a lot more liberal than you think. They are just old school and keep their personal life private. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't fully dressed when they are alone."

"NO, NO, NO! You can't put that image in my mind. I can't imagine them even in bed together let alone being so casual around the house. I am sure they adopted me so they didn't have sex. Jeez how am I supposed to erase that picture."

We bantered back and forth for a little while having a few laughs at each other's expense before talking about our plans for the rest of her vacation from school. I asked her if she wanted to work on her paper she needed to write or maybe just organize her notes that she had taken during her interviews. She said she would probably spend some time doing that but she wanted to relax for the few days she had left.

I was about to pull her into my lap when I heard a knock on the door. "I bet that is Marie. I asked what she would think if I answered the door just like I was. Jan smiled and said she would stay naked if I did so answer the door any way I wanted to.

I went to the door and took a peek and just as I thought it was Marie standing there. I opened the door and her jaw dropped as she saw me standing there naked as the day I was born. I backed away from the door and gestured for her to come in.

Marie shrugged out of her coat and handed it to me. As I hung it up she asked if she should stay dressed or join us in our nakedness. I was surprised she was so blunt and said she could join us if she wanted too. Marie went toward the bathroom and when she came out she was as naked as we were. She must have done this before because she had a towel over her arm to sit on.

I had to appreciate the shape her body was in for a woman her age. Her breasts were firm and high on her chest with just a hint of sag. She had a little paunch but her waist was shapely and her legs looked outstanding, when she turned around her ass jiggled, just enough to draw attention.

I could tell that Jan was impressed with her figure and told her that she had a beautiful body as she went to her to hug her in a warm welcome. I have to admit that it was arousing to see them standing there breast to breast and hip to hip in a full body hug.

I sat down and waited for them to finish before asking Marie if this was just a social call or did she have something in mind for this visit.

"Well since I am naked I would say this is about as social as we can get without being in bed with one another but yes I did have a purpose for coming to visit you and Jan. I need your help with the situation I find myself in. I went to Salem last week and did some research there. I met a witch and she said she thought I was dreaming about a witch ritual and it may be of the dark arts. I hoped you might be able bring Etta into this and she could help me understand what is going on."

I told her that from what we could figure out from the book that the spells were of the good nature. "Did you show the witch the pages that I printed out for you?"

"Yes I did and she said the same thing so it is mysterious why I am dreaming of something dark rather that the white ritual as she put it. At this point I would ask you to give the book to me so I could pass it on to Abigail and be rid of her."

"Marie I don't have any reservations about that except for your own welfare. I don't want you to be adversely affected by her leaving you to your own devices. You have always been under her influence so there is a lot to consider if she leaves your body."

"I understand all that Caleb and it worries me also but maybe you and Jan can help me make the transition. I know I will need some help finding myself, I don't know how much of me will carry over to the new me. I am sure I won't be as sexual as I always have been but at the same time I don't want to be a dried up old lady either. I still want a sexual life but I want to be in control of it and not driven as I have been in the past."

I put my arm around her and to let her know that I understood and Jan hugged her from the other side. We told her that we would be glad to support her decision to give Abigail the book if that is what she wanted to do.

Jan had put one hand on Marie's thigh while we were talking and I noticed that she spread her legs a bit allowing her pussy to show a bit. Jan's hand was rubbing her thigh and little by little she was getting closer to Marie's cunt. I couldn't help but get a little excited watching her get closer and closer to bumping her slit. My cock wasn't hard but it had filled out a bit, just enough to be impressive.

Marie was starting to breathe a little faster as we talked and it was getting hard for her to concentrate on the conversation. Suddenly she turned to Jan and kissed her full on the lips. I could see her lips were parted and Jan accepted the kiss and returned it in kind. I saw her fingers cupping Marie's pussy and I backed away to give them space. I was curious to see if Jan would make love to Marie as she had done with Etta last night. I didn't have to wait long before they were wrapped in each other's arms making out like a couple of teenagers.

Jan had her hand almost buried in Marie's cunt and Marie was rubbing her thigh in Jan's crotch so she could rub one off on her. Watching them was like watching two snakes wither around one another in a mating match. I have to say it is beautiful to watch two women making love, they understand what the other wants and needs as they kiss and probe each other.

Marie slid down Jan's body kissing her and leaving a trail from breast to breast and continuing down until she arrived at the moist weeping pussy she so desired. I watched Jan spread her legs and lift them so her pussy was displayed like a split peach on a plate. Marie drove her face and tongue into the wet gash and sucked up the juices that Jan was producing. I knew she would squirt if Marie kept sucking her like she was doing.

Marie slid two fingers into Jan's pussy as she sucked and nibbled on her clit. Her hand turned palm up so she could get to her g-spot. I could tell when she found it because Jan arched her back and then held Marie's head to her pussy. Marie added a finger and Jan accepted it without question. Juices were flowing from Jan's pussy making it easy for Marie to finger fuck her current lover. I watched as she added another finger and they sank knuckles deep in the wet gash. Jan was going crazy as Marie fingered and sucked at her pussy.

"More, please give me more Marie, I can take all you can give me, make me come you bitch."

Marie tucked her thumb into her palm and slid her fist into Jan as she bucked her hips at Marie fucking her back with as much fury as I had ever seen her demonstrate. My eyes must have been bugging out as I saw Marie fist fuck my girlfriend to her first of many orgasms.

I remembered that I had never shut off the cameras in the living room so I picked up the laptop and called up the cam controls. I was able to zoom in and get a good view of Marie's hand buried deep in Jan's cunt, her juices sloshing out as Marie stroked in and out. The towel under Jan was soaked and I wondered how long Marie was going to keep going. She started to slow down and she slid her hand out. Jan spasmed as Marie did that and she squirted a stream of pussy juice on Marie's chest covering her from neck to belly button. Falling back on the couch she gasped for breath as Marie laid her head on her stomach giving her little kisses.

Jan recovered somewhat and taking Marie by the hand led her to the bedroom kissing her and bringing her to the bed. I followed, my cock rampant with excitement as I could only imagine what was to take place.

Jan kissed Marie passionately on the lips while kneading her breasts as if she was preparing dough for bread. Her nipples hardened by the rough treatment were sticking out about a half inch and Jan latched on to them, suckling like a baby, bringing moans from Marie. She copied what Marie had done earlier leaving a wet trail of moisture as she kissed down her body. She approached the delicate cleft with reverence as her tongue teased and probed the neat slit. Jan's fingers spread the wet lips and Marie's flower pouched out as the cool air bathed her wet folds. Jan stuck out her tongue and licked the groove between the inner and outer lips, switching from right to left but ignoring the swollen bud at the juncture of the lips.

Marie reached down and held Jan's head to her pussy as she hunched her hips trying to fuck her face as she ate at the fountain of the older woman. She moved her hand to the opening and I wondered if she was going to repay Marie for the fisting she had received. I saw her insert two fingers in the wet gaping hole and fucked her hard as she ate at her cunt. I could hear the sloshing of her liquids and Jan fucked her unmercifully.

Jan added a third and a fourth finger and they disappeared easily into the heart of Marie's passion. Her fingers were in up to the web of her hand and thumb and Marie was yelling for more. Jan tucked her thumb into her palm and slowly pushed her hand into Marie's willing cunt. She just slid it in enough to stretch her open and withdrew it to tease her until she couldn't stand it any more.

Jan sucked the passion bud that was sticking out like a little cock and winked at me as she drove her whole hand up the wet cavern, burying her hand and half her forearm deep inside. I saw Marie's belly bulge and I assumed that Jan made a fist inside her pussy. She twisted her hand like she was screwing in a light bulb and Marie went crazy as she had one orgasm after another. Her face was beet red and the blush extended down her body almost to her navel. Pussy juice was squirting out around Jan's forearm and she continued the torture of pleasure and pain.

Marie had her legs drawn up to her breasts and I could see that her crinkled brown hole was opening and closing with every orgasm she was having. Jan pulled her over on all fours never removing her hand from the wet cunt. I got a rubber from the night stand and rolled on my cock.

Kneeling behind Marie I probed her ass with my lubed cock. She had another orgasm and as her asshole opened a bit I pushed and slid in a few inches. She howled and screamed as another climax overtook her and I slid the rest of the way inside her hot ass tube. I held her hips and stroked as Jan twisted her hand in the overheated cunt. I could feel Jan through the thin membrane as I fucked her ass like I was a madman. Jan looked at me and smiled as she slid her hand from the hot hole she had been fucking. Marie pushed back at me as I fucked her hard and deep with fast strokes.

Her cunt was giving up her juices and wet me from my belly to my knees. I could feel the cum rising from my balls and I didn't try to hold back as I emptied my spunk deep in her ass. Marie gave up one last shrill scream as she fell upon the bed dead away in a faint. After sliding my cock from her I checked to see if she was still alive and finding her breathing I covered her and the puddle she was sleeping in with the blanket at the foot of the bed. I took Jan and we went in the bathroom for a shower and some cleanup. She was as weak as Marie was so I just lathered her up, rinsed her off and wrapped her in a terry robe. She sat on the toilet waiting for me and when I finished I took her downstairs and we sat together on the couch talking quietly.

About an hour passed and we heard Marie moving around upstairs. Jan and I looked toward the stairs as Marie staggered down the last few steps. She looked at us and shook her head as she made her way to the kitchen. We got up and followed her and I asked her if I could get her anything.

"Could I have a glass of water and then some wine if you have any." She responded quietly.

I drew a glass of water for her and opened a bottle of wine for all three of us. I knew Jan wanted a glass and I could do with one also. Marie had just put on a robe and wasn't very careful about keeping it closed. Jan and I were still naked after our shower so Marie's nude body was a natural thing around us. I felt that she had the robe on because she might have been cold rather than modest.

"What the fuck did you two do to me? I have never had sex like that in my life. I don't think I can get my legs together right now. My pussy and ass feel like they have been ruined. Jan honey, I don't know who taught you to please a woman but you can tell them for me that they did a great job." Marie smiled at both of us as we reached out for her to pull her into our arms.

We didn't have any answers for Marie about the ramifications of giving Abigail the book and she said she would have to make a decision soon. She didn't know how Abigail would be able to possess the book but she had seen the diaries appear as if someone had brought them to us from the attic.

We offered to let Marie stay the night with us and she said she would take us up on our offer as long as we promised not to molest her any more today. We laughed and said we couldn't take another session like the one we just had. I fixed a light supper for us and we retired for the night. Marie opted to stay in the guest room because she didn't trust us or herself to keep to ourselves.

Chapter 35

It was early when Marie joined us in the kitchen. She had grabbed a robe before coming down and as usual Jan and I were nude. We had showered and had a little fun while we washed up so "everything" was relaxed as we sat there drinking coffee. I placed a cup in front of Marie and asked her what she would like. She said coffee would be fine and closed her eyes in enjoyment as she sipped at her warm brew. She was quiet and I could tell she was trying to make to her mind if she wanted the book or not.

Jan and I waited patiently until she said "I have to tell both of you that I am satisfied sexually for the first time since my husband passed away. I want to thank you for making an old lady happy. I have come to a decision and I hope it is the right one. I have decided that I will pass the book on to Abigail. I will just have to take what comes to me after she abdicates her presence in my body. I hope I will be able to enjoy sex like I did last night without the driving need that I have had all my life. I just want to be normal."

Jan and I had talked it over and decided that we would help her if we were able to. We didn't know what it would involve but were willing to try. I told her this and she almost cried, her eyes filling up with tears as she came around the table and hugged both of us.

When she turned around to go back to her seat the book was next to her coffee cup.

"How the hell does that happen? If I didn't see it for myself I wouldn't believe it. I guess my decision is ok with Etta because I know from what you have told me she controls things in this house."

We had some breakfast and Marie went upstairs to dress before leaving for home with the book. I had a thought that she might want to offer Abigail the book while she was here just in case she had some unexplained seizure or something. I had a feeling that Abigail would have some human woman come for the book and when she took possession of it the switch would be made.

"Marie, I have a suggestion to make. Why don't you leave the book here and tell her that you will give it to her in our presence. I have a feeling that it is going to be traumatic for you and I think you will want Jan and me to be close." I told her my theory about a person showing up to take the book and the switch that would be made at that time. Jan thought my logic was right on the money and agreed with me. Marie thought about it for a minute or two and also agreed.

Marie took a deep breath and addressed her spirit, "Abigail if you want the book you have to come and get it. Give me some sign and I will come to Caleb and Jan. They will take care of the book and its contents. It is on the stand waiting for you. They have agreed to relinquish the property to you but you have to come and get it."

Jan had been quiet for the last five minutes and spoke with a strange voice "I will come to get it within the hour, stay where you are. No harm will come to you."

Jan put her head down on the table and held her fingers to her temples as tears spilled from her eyes. We went to hold her but she shrugged us away as if she didn't want us to be infected with the spirit she just spoke for.

We were all too nervous to eat or drink anything as we waited to see what was to happen in the near future.

I managed to get Jan alone for a few minutes and asked her about her most recent experience with the supernatural.

"I was just sitting quiet and suddenly I felt this presence come into me. At first I was afraid that Abigail was going to take me over in place of Marie. Then I heard the words coming out of me and there was nothing I could do about it. To be honest with you I will be relieved when all this is over and we can just relax and be ourselves."

I reached out to her and she came into my arms and I held her as she calmed herself. I tried to reassure her that things would turn out ok after Abigail had the book. I wasn't too sure about that but I had to try to convince her and me that it would be the case.

I thought it might be a good idea to have a record of what might happen so I took the laptop to the kitchen and started the cameras I had installed some time back.

About two hours passed and we started to get nervous that we wouldn't get a visitor as Abigail had said would happen but a soft knock on the door brought us back to reality.