The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and there was a petit young girl standing there. She had a strange vacant look on her face and I asked her what she wanted. She only said six words "Abigail sent me for the book". I motioned for her to come in and she went directly to the end table where the book was. It was almost as if she had been in the house and knew just where to go.

I had to say something so I said "do you know what you are getting into young lady?"

She turned to look at me and picked up the book. We watched her as a transformation came over her. She changed from a withdrawn quiet girl to a lovely woman before our eyes. I looked at Marie and she had sat down on the couch and was holding her chest as if she was in pain.

"Thank you for the book Caleb. I will take good care of it and as a gesture of my appreciation I will let you keep the enhanced gift I gave you. I am going to leave now and will not bother you again." The girl turned, walked to the front door and left as quickly as she came.

I went to Marie to see if she was ok and she seemed to be resting quietly. I went to the kitchen and Jan had already put on a kettle for tea and had coffee brewing.

"What did you get out of that? Did you feel anything that we can say to Marie that will make her feel at ease?"

"Caleb I have to say I had the strangest feeling at the instant that Abigail left Marie and entered the young girl. The only way I can describe it is like a thunder storm passed thru the room. The energy was so strong that I had to try to shield myself from the sensation. I have to tell you that I was terrified of Abigail. She might have been a "Good Witch" but I could feel some evil lurking around Marie when she was possessed by her. I am glad to be rid of her and the book. I think we missed something when we went thru it but I can't put my finger on it."

While she was speaking Marie came into the room with us and sat down at the table. She looked a little older but I just thought it may have been the stress of the past few hours. I asked her how she felt and she replied:

"I feel empty somehow, it is as if I am missing myself. I know that sounds crazy but it is the only way I can describe it. I don't feel like I can think for myself, my thoughts are all jumbled up. I think I need to sleep and see what I feel like afterwards."

I offered her a bed here but she said she needed to go home so she was around familiar things. She sat and had a cup of tea with us and after a while she left for home.

Jan was unusually quiet and I asked her if she was ok. She said she was tired and went to lay down for a nap.

I knew from past experience that when Jan contacted or was contacted by the spirit world it took a lot out of her. The fact that she stayed up after the message from Abigail took a lot of stamina from her. I had some time to myself to get my thoughts together and I really was concerned for Marie. Abigail had controlled her thoughts and body for so long I was afraid she would not be able to be the master of the rest of her life. Knowing what I know now I couldn't hold any ill feelings toward her. I silently gave Abigail thanks for the enhanced penis she bestowed on me the first time Marie came to me for one of her "visits". I was just average before but now I was just big enough to have the WOW factor. It filled Jan up stretching her to her limit without hurting her. I had to hope that I wouldn't eventually suffer from ED and have it go to waste.

I fired up the fireplace to take the evening chill away and thought it would be a good time to look at the video of the girls visit and Marie's liberation from Abigail's influence.

I loaded the video and studied it carefully. The girl didn't show any emotion and seemed like she was in a trance until she picked up the book and I spoke to her. I could see the transformation as Abigail left Marie and entered the girl. I had mixed emotion about how I felt about the change that she would have in the coming few days.

I wondered if Abigail picked her because she was already a sexual being or if she was an introvert by nature. I thought that she would make out better if it was the former rather than the latter. The stories that Marie had told us led me to believe that she was addicted to sex because of her possession and I was sure that the girl would take up where she left off.

I watched the video a few more times but couldn't see anything that I hadn't already seen. I checked the rest of the cameras and there wasn't anything of interest to see.

While I had the computer on I decided to contact Etta and see if she had anything to say. Before I could ask her anything she sent a message to the screen.

"That was interesting Caleb."

"Yes it was Etta, I hope Marie will be alright."

"Abigail is in someone else now."

"Is she out of our life now Etta?"

"Yes, she has no reason to visit you again."

"Did we overlook something in the book?"

"No Caleb, the spells can be used for good or evil depending on the witch using them."

"Will Abigail use them for good?"

"Abigail is a good witch but she has a grudge against the people that hanged her for being a witch."

"All those people are dead Etta, how can she get even with them?"

"Their spirits are still at unrest and I am sure that now that Abigail has the book she will use it to make them pay."

"Thank you Etta, go rest now."

I remembered that Jan I were still in the nude when the girl came for the book and didn't seem to be shocked at all by our appearance. We had become so comfortable being nude in the house we didn't think about getting dressed any more when we were going to have company. I thought maybe we should make a sign for the front door warning guests about our lifestyle.

I lay back on the couch and took a nap waiting for Jan to wake up and come back down. A short nap was in store after an afternoon like we just had.

It was dark when I awoke to hear Jan coming down the stairs. We hadn't had supper and I was starved. Jan came over to me and lay down beside me and we hugged each other loving the skin to skin contact that being nude offered. It didn't have to be sexual but it was sensuous just the same. I asked her if she was hungry and she nodded yes she was so I suggested that we go down to the Brew Crew and have some good bar food. I hated to have to get dressed but I knew Pete would frown on my nudity. I knew he would enjoy Jan's hot body being exposed to his eyes.

Pete was glad to see us when we walked in and sat at the bar. He served our usual drinks and placed menus on the bar in front of us. The band was setting up so we knew we had timed it right to be there before the crowd came in. He was his usual jovial self and asked where we had been that past few weeks. Jan explained what we had been doing and he looked at us like we were a little nuts.

We had never explained who the mysterious woman was that he had occasionally seen with us. Etta didn't appear to everyone all the time but if she wanted to dance with me she would appear as a solid being. I was glad she did because it would have made me look foolish dancing by myself out on the dance floor. Jan explained that she had to take a course in the paranormal for her degree and left it at that. Pete didn't ask any more about it and Jan let the subject drop.

Pete asked me if I was going to cut more fire wood over the coming summer and if I was he would bring the splitter over like he did last fall. I said I was planning on it and thanked him for the offer of the splitter.

People started to come in and the band played a few warm up tunes to get them going. Neither Jan or I wanted to stay very long so after an hour or so we waved goodbye to Pete and headed for home.

We undressed and I lit a fire to take the chill away and we settled down to watch some TV and snuggle. It wasn't very long before our eyes got heavy and we decided to head up to bed.

We lay close together as we fell asleep but felt a presence as we drifted off into dreamland. Etta had joined us but just enjoyed being with us without any sexual gymnastics. We awoke in the morning refreshed and ready to start another day of fun and frolic. Every day with Jan was a challenge because I never knew what she was going to do and then add Etta and Marie to the mix and my life was more than any mortal man should have to be gifted with.

To be continued.