All Comments on 'The Truth About Her Past'

by dannij

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
TimmyJamiesonTimmyJamiesonabout 9 years ago
Nice start

Kinda fun. I know the feeling. Captured my wife well, although she has never caved and told me anything. It gives me hope that I should keep bugging her about her past. Keep going, I am sure that you will since you set the story up to be continued.

Good job.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Plausible

These seem like real people which is a big plus for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
they just get worst

between the stupid stories and the idiots like timmy asking for more and bonnie taylor thinking she is hemmingway this genre isn't worth reading anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
See, I struggle with this.....

As to the quality of your story, it was fine. It was brief, and for this, that was good. So OK, good job.....and thanks.

But as to the IDEA of this story, well.....

OBVIOUSLY, hearing stories out of the past is ALOT different than hearing stories of her with other men in the PRESENT. But for me, I still don't understand the sexual thrill that this provides. And in your story, as submitted today, you don't really explain it that well either. I think that it COULD be more interesting rather than seductive to hear about an unknown era of her past. It WOULD tell me alot about her and who she is now vs. who she was then. However, I don't see it resulting in giving me a stiffy to hear about all the details in the way you have this guy do. Meanwhile, as to that, you present him as kind of a whiner. If she doesn't tell him something, than he is going to sulk and ruin the vacay? Now I DID like how he points out his sacrifices for her benefit, so that she could at least do this thing that he wants, but really, I'd have used that leverage for something much more important, LOL!

Here's the thing about the story you have her tell him. She is embarrassed by it at first, as it reveals her more "slutty" side. OK, thinking about her in a sexual way, I see how that it arousing, but WHY moreso because of the OTHER guy? I mean, If I was going to hear details about tall, good looking, large cocked, one night stand......What I want to hear about is what she learned about herself from the experience? Why didn't it work out with that guy? Why did she pursue "me" the next week, but NOT with a one-night-stand mentality? Why was I a better catch than this guy? Why did she settle for my average cock, if she had access to these better cocksmen? Why did she marry me anyway? What was it about these other relationships that never made it, and why did ours? See what I mean? If I am going to want to go through the exercise of comparing myself to her past lovers, I want to get the reassurance of coming out favorably. And getting her to tell me that some other guy did it better isn't going to get me horny and in the mood. In fact, if true, it is going to cause problems, unless she can assure me that she isn't out looking for that kind of experience again. If this discussion has always been avoided by her for a reason, it might be beneficial for these secrets to come to light. But I would try to get at her reasons for the secrecy over and above the details from any of these experiences.

As far as adding spice to the marital relations, I am going to do whatever the fuck I can to make sure that she is ONLY thinking about me, and that we are totally focused on nothing but eachother. If SHE needs some vague memory, then that is more of a problem than a bonus. As for me, I am not thinking about my past either, because the only way to truely connect is to "be here now". Stay focused on the job at hand. If you find your mind wandering, or worse yet, encourage HER mind to wander, than to me, it seems OBVIOUS as to why you have been finding your sex life getting stale, and 'needing' the 'spice', anyway.

Bottom line:

"you are the best lover, I love what you do to me, you can keep doing that to me forever....."

SEXY!

"He was so much better than you, he had such a big dick! I came so many times with him, much more than I ever do with you. The only reason I am even in the mood is because I have been thinking how much better it was with HIM"

NOT SEXY!

(and if it IS, then you have a problem, and your relationship is in trouble!)

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
greqt story about humiliation and old sex with a lover

Gave you a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
And you dear annony who sounds and looks like

Alfred e. Newman!! I have this a 5 just to piss you off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent. Next chapter please.

4*

Vixen4fun4uVixen4fun4uabout 9 years ago
Love sorries of wife's past lovers

Always hot hearing about wife's past lovers. She thinks about them might as well use as fuel. I am sure she would enjoy hearing yours if us males could remember. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My wife wouldn't tell me either....

...until one day about 20 years after we got married, she got tipsy and we ended up in bed. I asked her to tell me a story while I licked her pussy, about something in her past.

I knew she wasn't a virgin when we married, but I had no idea how nasty she was! It turned out, she was an absolute slut for her boyfriends! She told me about getting fucked on the couch at her folks house, after they went to bed at night, on the carpet in the game room, but most of all, in her boyfriends car. Basically, if they were in his car, she was fair game. They would drive anywhere, even the city park, park and she'd already have her pants off and sit on his cock. If they drove out of town, she'd get out, pull her pants off and lean over his car and he'd pound her. Basically, anytime, anywhere, she was ready to be banged!

My quiet, sweet demure wife who wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful of it, was really a complete slut before she married me....

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The blame goes to....

The blame goes to....LW!!!!!! LW is to blame for this man to find his true self: To be a cuckold!!! But for now he only wants to know the true self of his wife!!! 1st - She fucks a guy she didn't know, didn't ask the name as soon as she meets him, but he had to wait 3 weeks to fuck her!!! After knowing this, I think he is making the wrong questions...He should ask how many she fucked after being with him...And how many she intends to fuck in the future!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So where will this go?

He has pressed her hard for the details of her sex life. Obviously more than once. Maybe a little more background would be helpful? Do they have her kids? Do they have his kids? Do they have kids together? What do they do? Does she work? Does he always do EVERYTHING she asks to make her happy? What about his happiness? This sounded kinda one-sided. Is she completely self centered and manipulative? Is he a complete wimp? If there are more chapters, then this has possibilities. If this is it, then I didn't like it much.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Been there, done that!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

But you need to pay a bit more attention to the mechanics of story writing to earn a 5* rating. I'd like to see more stories and watch you improve.

aniceguy67aniceguy67about 9 years ago
Nice Picture

I'd like to see a little more of you...please update your profile picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't try to find out about you wife's past lovers

i did that. i knew she had a brief fling before we met but she never gave any details about it to me though i was curious like this guy in the story.

then i met her old boyfriend one day and we drink together and i encouraged him to open up about his relationship with her. off course the usual, he fucked her, he cum in her mouth but the most important they broke off because she cheated on him with him friend.

so once a cheater always a cheater and i found this the hard way and ended up in divorce.

magmamanmagmamanabout 9 years ago
Curiousity?

I suspect that many men would have an interest in their mate's past, and the truth could be a turnon, or an irritant, depending. I remember asking myself once, getting quite a shock when the number she told me was far higher than I would have suspected. That marriage did not last, the "Patty" figure in many of my own tales.

One thing I do know, a female that is interested only in sex will sometimes become involved easily, willingly and quickly, when they then find a prospective long term mate. It can take much more time to seduce them as they are then less interested in the one night stand, the sex and far more interested in catching the best available male.

That actually IS the key, that best available male portion and this author picked up on that and caught it.

A woman usually knows when a mate is not going to be anything long term, of course they do. What this means is she becomes more difficult to seduce when she meets the one she wishes to keep, the others are just passing fantasies.

MHO,

Thanks,

MGM

BJayCoolBJayCoolabout 9 years ago
This is a good one

Give more details about the characters, but all in all nice effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NICE

nice story, always love hearing about my partners ex lovers. hope theres more to come

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Decent enough story. Do believe the telling of the story would have been better were it not for the over-abundance of clipped, mostly one-sentence, dialog.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable read

'Then make something up' he said. So she told him the erotic story he wanted. How much did she make up? We don't know. He assumed it was the truth, but it may not have been.

AlsMindAlsMindabout 9 years ago
left wanting

Despite its brevity this story did it for me. There is a piquant balance between interest and jealousy. More on this theme would be good, developed a little further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is the realization of the old conundrum; "Don't ask the question, if you don't......

...want the answer." Or it's corollary, "Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies."

In this case, he's going to stick himself in a place of great insecurity insofar as his sexually and emotional adequacy goes. With her experience, he may wonder why she ever took up with him, even more, why she married and stays with him....being as she is so experienced and so many of her men were better endowed, better lovers, better kissers, etc., etc. This is a spiral into abject misery, divorce or the cuck life...and I'm so sick of vapid cuck stories, you betta not go there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hells bells

i think this is my wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

please, much more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved It

The story is very plausible and real. It made want to more about her past. That's what you want to be left with - knowing and wanting more.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
RE: THEY JUST GET WORSE ANON

If this category isn't worth reading, can we now assume you will no longer giving us lousy writers the benefit of your vast expertise in the art of writing erotica. Please--please---please say it isn't so. I don't know about others, but I really need your help.

Dannij, I see this is your first story on this site. You haven't done badly for a first time, in fact you did a lot better than I did my first time. Don't take the Anons like the one I just addressed too much to heart. You can learn something from all of them. In this case we learn what this person doesn't like. If we amass enough comments on what they don't like we'll probably try something else.

Good Luck and keep writing. I gave you a four. (I'm pretty sure a new paragraph is required each time a new character speaks.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

Any chance of a sequel??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Precarious ground he's treading.

Anyone who has had past lovers hopefully has some good memories about a relationship that didn't work out. Curiosity about the overall relationship is normal. Wanting details about some aspect of the past relationship might be OK too. But the basis of this plot is revealed by these lines:

"His reaction was just the opposite! Her confession turned him on, and he encouraged her to take more lovers, giving him all the sordid details, of course.

From that moment on, I became obsessed with the thought of my wife, with another man."

He's definitely entering cuckold territory. And that's sad, and sick. Thanks for the effort, but your male character is setting himself up for cuckolding, and his wife to learn to disrespect and humiliate him. Anyone who thinks that is exciting and erotic is just as sick as your male character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good read

I sort of agree with the other poster. It is obviously a setup for cuckold behavior, though I wouldn't go so far as to say that's "sick." Given the category that is not a problem if that's what you were going for. If you were going for a more inclusive setup for a threesome or something later on, the wife should have given her man props maybe that he is a much better kisser or has better oral skills. We all know that women have been with bigger or better lovers, if you want this couple to remain on equal ground the man needs some redeeming sexual qualities, perhaps practice and training? If you are headed into a cuck story, I think this is a great intro to show how things progress from innocent curiosity to addressing the true fantasy.

Well done!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
Actually A Very Good Story !

This story is actually very good and deserves a sequel.

For a change there was no cheating, cuckolding, humiliation of husband and the wife's character was one of a caring loving nature. As she express her concerns that he was a good husband and her past may hurt him.

A well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So they're totally mismatched to start with.

Why not just divorce the slut and move on to someone who might actually love and respect you and not just view you as a paycheck? She's a manipulative cunt. He made a mistake when he married her. Own it and move on. This was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it,

A woman confessing to her previous sexual happenings is always hot, moving on to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loved it

this sounds like one sexy lady. What she did in her past is gone, she is with her guy now and if it turns him on to hear about it , then why not both make the most of it. As for those of you who hate cuck stories,, then why read this section ? most of the stories say what they are about in the introduction. maybe you were looking for the gay male stories ? Just a suggestion.

Moving on to part 2

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whore

Whore tells her stories to aural cuck.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Pervert just needs to read literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous