The Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay," said Olivia. She finished her food quickly and raced back to her room. There weren't any locks on the doors but with some luck she could pretend to sleep if she arrived before Billy did.

In the end she proved to be much too slow. Billy was waiting for her back in her room.

He smiled as she came down the hallway. "I can't believe that I missed you for a whole day. I tried to find you during exercise. If I didn't know better I would have thought you were trying to avoid me."

"Listen I..."

He approached her while she remained frozen in place. "You're trembling from the cold." Billy put an arm around her shoulders and escorted her into the room. "Let me turn the heat up."

She nodded. "Just one day," Olivia said to herself, desperately. "One day."

"What's that?"

"I'm fine. I said I'm f..." A hand cupped her ass while an arm drew her close to him. "Fi... f..."

Billy grinned boyishly. "Being a little bit weak is alright, you know. Growing up on the outside you haven't had as much time to learn about having a woman's body. They probably never let you indulge yourself. After a day without help you must feel so frustrated." He rubbed her bottom and Olivia warmed. "Remember that you can ask for help if you need."

"N..." She couldn't seem to form a complete thought. "Nuh."

"You're going to feel so much better now."

Olivia nodded in defeat.

Billy quickly did away with her as he laid her out on the bed. She found her mind quieting as he began to touch her more in earnest. He teased out the reactions he wanted from her until he tongue was hanging from her mouth in wanton need.

"Doesn't that feel better?"

"Yes." It really did. She reached out to kiss him. "Yes."

He let their lips touch for only a moment. "Tonight I have something even better for you," he said. "I've been saving it for a special occasion. Stay there."

"Yes," repeated Olivia.

His touched vanished for several seconds and its quick return was welcome. "Part of a relationship is sharing. Open your eyes. This is a special tea we make here."

Olivia stared at the clay cup in his hands. Steam curled off the top.

"Take a sip."

When she did his fingers squeezed her nipples so encouragingly that she nearly spilled it on herself. The tea tasted sweeter than she was used to. "What is it?"

"Tea."

She blinked. "What..." She blinked again. "What kind."

"I don't know the exact name but it has a drug in it that makes people very very happy, nothing bothers them anymore." He took the cup from her hands and eased his manhood inside of her sex. "The important part, though, is that it will make you very talkative. You'll just want to say everything that comes to mind. Isn't that great?"

Olivia frowned, something about that sounded less than great. A smile was spreading across her face nonetheless. When Billy kissed her rather than wait for an answer it felt more sensuous than it ever had before. Her cheeks and chest were flushed with desire. His tongue explored her mouth.

"Your friend Apara has been telling secrets," Billy told her. "Max made sure she was talkative, too. Such a good girl but not very clever. Apara thinks you're hiding something."

"I'm a reporter," admitted Olivia. "Oh... don't tell that to anyone." She giggled. "I might get in trouble for spying." The laugh turned into a pout as another thought entered her mind. "Don't hate me."

Billy shook his head. "I could never hate you."

"Okay." She smiled up at him.

He stroked her skin tenderly and gave her a kiss on the neck. "I want you to tell me all of your secrets."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

Billy continued to kiss her for a few minutes. Their lips pressed together. His tongue warred with hers until she gave in. When her breath had been taken away he explored the rest of her. She felt in lips on every inch of her skin. Olivia cooed and shuddered.

"What paper you do write for?"

"The Independent."

"A local paper, that's good." He kissed her again. "Who knows that you're here?" His kisses became more insistent and his fingers moved quicker.

Olivia lolled her head. "Umm..."

"Did you forget the question? That's fine, you can be forgetful. Who knows that you're here?"

"Just my boss."

"Are you sure?" His lips found the soft skin beneath her chin.

Olivia giggled at the kiss. "Yes, I went undercover. No boyfriend." She gave him a darting kiss on the lips. "Not yet."

"How about family?"

"Haven't seen them in years."

Billy shook his head. "That's a shame," he said tenderly. "You should start making a new family right here. I bet you would just love that."

She hummed to herself.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what your story was going to be about, I'm so curious."

Olivia shook her head and ended up dizzy. "You... you wouldn't like it."

"Of course I would."

"It was about the High Truth being a cult and kidnapping girls. Evil sex cult. I figured that if I found Apara I'd have proof."

"Do you still think we're an evil sex cult?" asked Billy.

Olivia laughed. "Yeah, you're trying to brainwash me and everything."

"I guess you weren't very well prepared. Just a silly girl who didn't know what she was doing. I'm sure we'll teach you better than that." He began to massage her breasts in earnest. "There's a word for a sexy silly girl who lets herself get captured and loves it. A girl who's too dumb to do anything but enjoy her body."

"Bimbo!" squealed Olivia.

"That's right."

"I'm not a bimbo," she protested childish.

Billy laughed. "You aren't?"

"No."

"Right now you're sitting in my lap, letting me make love to you even though you think that I'm brainwashing you, not even trying to resist. That's dumb and silly and weak. Just like a bimbo." He continued to kiss her. "I'm not brainwashing you, though, I'm teach you to be a complete woman. You used to be so repressed."

"I was?"

"Yes, I bet that a week ago you wouldn't even tell me your naughtiest fantasy. You would now, though, wouldn't you?"

Olivia licked her lips and ground against Billy experimentally. "I always used to worry about being caught masturbating by a boy," she took a shallow breath, "but after a while I started to imagine what would happen if I really was caught. 'd have to do whatever he said or get in trouble." She sighed at memories of the fantasy. "After a while I started to just fantasize about him making love to me and telling me I was a whore. Does that make me a slut?"

"Yes it does," said Billy, kissing her breasts. "You are a silly sexy bimbo slut. But that's okay. No one expects you to be anything else. That is the High Truth, remember?"

She giggled. "I know." She pushed her breasts up toward him. "Why did you want to know that?"

"We have to make sure our family doesn't get hurt by nosy reporters who go poking around in our business." He continued to suckle at her breasts, tongue swirling around her nipples. "This way I know one of your weaknesses. You're helping us to keep you under control."

"That sounds good."

"I know how much you want to help."

"Yes."

He made a curious expression. "Tell me how you would take care of a silly reporter who wanted to write a story about us."

Olivia ground her crotch against him. "I'd get her pregnant. Make her fall in love and never want to leave. She'd be all silly."

"That is such a good idea." He brought his fingers to her sex to drive her toward a long awaited orgasm. "We'll get her sexed up and dumb from the inside out. She doesn't stand a chance." He brought his lips to her ear as his pace increased. "You don't stand a chance."

Olivia's climax turned her mind off entirely for a moment. She recovered to more kisses from her young lover. He was insatiable and she had no will to resist. No will at all.

"Take this," he said, placing a candy in her mouth. "Once you swallow it you'll fall asleep and forget the last few hours."

-)(-

Olivia awoke more rested than she could remember yet her first few moment awake were filled with the sensation of being utterly cornered. The feeling faded quickly but never disappeared from the back of her mind. She tried to think back to the previous night but nothing came together.

The stress was getting to her and she had always trusted her instincts in the past. Investigating would bring more stress, she realized. Obsessing and thinking about stuff was just going to make her unhappy, she had to stop. She knew how to strop thinking. Beneath the covers she began lazily rubbing herself.

She licked her lips at the sweet sensation while all of her stress melted away. Her thoughts went with it but that didn't matter.

After several minutes it dawned on her what she was going. Olivia shook her head. "No," she groaned to no one. "I can't... I have to..."

Yes.

Her hands kept up their delightful ministrations, never quite bringing her to orgasm.

Always say yes.

But the intrusive thought of "No." refused to go away. Goods girls always say yes. She continued edging until all she could year was yes.

It was time to go to morning education.

12