The Tulsa Affair

Info
Sometimes long distance attraction can be heart breaking.
4.7k words
4.42
98.7k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized when my marriage of 15 years ended that I didn't want to do that again. It's not that I have anything against marriage, it's just that there are some creatures that simply don't thrive in captivity. I'm one of them. Instead, I took my show on the road. Taking my lead from those Travel Channel programs, where the host samples the cuisine from various stops along the road, I decided to do the same with sex. Do women in Dallas taste the same as those in Boston? Does a California girl give head like a Georgia peach? These are my journeys. This is my odyssey.



"Cassandra" and I were never supposed to meet.

At least, that was the plan when we started "dating" in a chat room on a popular cam site. The room was called something like "Married but Bored," and Cassie was both. We talked that first night from about 10 pm until the small hours of the morning.

Cassie lived just outside of Tulsa. She made it clear that sex was an open topic but she didn't want to engage in any lame "What are you wearing?" dialogue. That was fine with me because she "spoke" in complete sentences and had a dynamic mind. She was just -- well -- sad.

Before she got married, Cassie had been a general assignment reporter at the Tulsa World. When her daughter was born, Cassie stopped working to care for her. Her husband, she said, was involved in some kind of academia at Oral Roberts University. I found it an interesting coincidence. I began my work career in the newspaper business and had since moved into academia.

Cassie loved her family but felt like she had married too young. She'd had sex with only one man before her husband and it was clumsy and unsatisfying. Her husband was a good man -- she thought -- but he felt that fifteen minutes or so was enough time and rarely did more than the missionary position. He never went down on her and after their only child was born, he stopped putting his mouth on her nipples. She felt guilty for feeling the way she did but told me that her only orgasms had been self-inflicted. And very messy. She had to be careful when and where she masturbated.

She wanted to know what it felt like to have someone desire her but she was afraid of the scandal if she got caught cheating on her husband. I thought it was an interesting way to put it. She never said she didn't want sex outside the marital bedroom, only that she didn't want to get caught.

We didn't do anything beyond talking that first night. She wouldn't get on cam, refused to exchange pictures and didn't want to talk on mic. It was all new to her and I assumed correctly that she was nervous. But she sent me a request to be added to my Yahoo Messenger account and soon we were chatting almost every time I signed on to check my e-mail.

One morning I was doing just that when she sent me a cheery, "Hello stranger!" (I've changed her screen name for her privacy.)

Hi Cassie. How are you?

Doing great this morning. It's my pamper day.

And what, pray tell, is a pamper day?

Husband at work. Daughter at school. It's a "me" day.

Sounds like fun.

Just got out of a bubble bath.

That really sounds like fun. Wish I was there.

Be good!

Oh, I would. I promise.

I know you would. That's the problem.

Let me guess -- hair in a towel. A bigger towel wrapped around your body.

You're being bad!

Can't help it. Good imagination.

Not this time. Hair down. Short silk robe.

HOW short?

Mid-thigh. Black. You'd like it.

Now who's being bad?

Am I? I kind of like it.

And you know I'm at work and can't do anything about it.

Hadn't occurred to me. Would you REALLY do that thinking about me?

Already have on more than one occasion.

There was a long pause here and I wondered if she was getting nervous about how the conversation was going. Then I got an invitation to view her webcam. I quickly clicked the "accept" button.

Seconds later I was seeing Cassie for the first time. From our conversation, I knew she was of mixed heritage -- her father was black and her mother was Native American. Cassie had inherited the best of both races. Her hair was jet black -- so black it was almost blue -- and her high cheekbones and full lips made her face not just attractive, but gorgeous. She had big dark eyes and neck that I knew I could spend hours kissing. I could only see her from the V in her collarbone up but she did appear to be wearing black silk, one hand holding it modestly closed just below her collarbone.

OMG Cass. Why didn't you tell me you were beautiful?

I am?

Come on. You have to know.

We've been talking a long time, Hardy. Your attention has made me feel beautiful. I didn't need a physical affirmation. Did you?

I guess I'm just surprised. You don't look at all like a Midwest housewife.

Am I as good as your fantasy?

Better. Much, much better.

Maybe you'll have another one when you get home.

If I last that long.

Can I tell you something?

That's why I'm here.

I had one too. Just now. In the bath.

Nice. Wish I'd been there.

You were.

This time the pause was on my part. I was at a loss for words and my khakis were getting uncomfortably tight. I quickly went over and turned off my office light. I fixed the "Will be Back" clock before shutting and locking the door.

Hardy?

Sorry hon. I'm staring.

Are you alone?

It's just you and me.

Does your door lock?

Way ahead of you.

I have another surprise for you.

My heart was beating like a jackhammer and I could feel the perspiration on my forehead. Cassie reached forward slightly and moved the camera, angling it down slightly. She wasn't holding the robe closed with her hand anymore and I watched, mouth agape, as the V in the robe became more pronounced between what must have been at least 38 DDs. I could see the inner swell of each breast.

Are you a breast man, Hardy?

I am now.

I could see her move with laughter, her breasts jiggling slightly. Then her hands slid up the inside of the robe and opened it. Her full breasts stood out from her body. There was a slight droop that made the large brown nipples point gently upward as if asking to be kissed. I fucking wanted to lick the screen.

Oh God, Cass. What man in his right mind would deny himself the pleasure of those?

She leaned forward to type on the keyboard but made no effort to cover her breasts.

Shortly after Jen was born, we were making love. He was kissing my nipple and milk came out. He lost his erection and never kissed my nipples again.

I'm sorry, honey.

What would you have done?

It would be just one more thing to taste on you.

She leaned back and cupped her breasts. Then she pulled the robe closed and moved the camera back to her face.

Thank you, Hardy.

For?

In just a few seconds you made me feel beautiful again.

God made you beautiful. I'm just appreciating His work.

I guess you don't have a cam at your office.

I wish I did.

Do you want to know what I thought about. In the bath?

Tell me, Cass.

You. Behind me in the water. Your hands on my breasts. Massaging me.

Kissing your neck.

Oh God, I love that.

Sliding one hand down. Over your belly. Parting your slick labia.

She looked down, then quickly back up.

Maybe I should turn off the cam.

Only if it would make you more comfortable.

She didn't and I breathed a sigh of relief. I wanted to keep watching.

Laying back against you. I could feel your...

She paused and I saw her take a deep breath

...you hard against my back.

My cock, Cassie.

I saw her shudder. My cock was leaving tears of anticipation on the inside of my boxers. I undid my belt and opened my slacks. My cock popped out of my boxers, hard and ready for action.

Yes, Hardy. Your big cock.

I wish you could see it now. So hard for you.

Cassie's eyes closed and she jumped. Her breasts, mostly concealed by this time, bounced on her chest. I could tell she was breathing hard and when her eyes opened there was something akin to surprise, fear and desire all churning inside.

God Hardy, I just came. I didn't even touch anything.

You were overdue.

Silly, I just came in the bathtub.

Yes, but I wasn't really there to appreciate you then.

You make me feel so sexy.

You are sexy. You just needed to see yourself through my eyes.

So wet.

Can you cum again?

I don't know. Feel so...decadent.

Sometimes feeling naughty makes it that much more delicious.

You said you like oral.

I love oral.

I can't help but wonder how that would feel.

Have you ever tasted yourself?

Hardy!

It's perfectly natural. Would I like the flavor?

I hope so.

That was the first indication that our relationship might move beyond the cyber realm but I let it go for the moment.

Cassie, I need to cum.

God Hardy, my heart is beating so fast.

Mine too.

This is so new to me.

No man has ever cum from looking at you?

NO!

How does it make you feel?

I'm not sure. But I think I like it. Are you really hard?

I'm sitting at my desk with my slacks open. I wish I could show you.

Me too.

I wish I could touch you.

Me too.

I wish I could taste you.

Cassie's eyes closed and one hand slipped down off cam. I could tell it was moving furiously. I was stroking my cock, rubbing the precum over the slick, swollen head. Cassie's head pitched forward and her face was lost beneath her slick black hair. The way she was shaking I could tell she was cumming.

I picked up a fast food napkin and blasted my semen into it. There was a huge load and I was afraid the napkin wasn't going to hold it all.

When Cassie calmed down, she moved her hair back from her face. She seemed a little stunned at what she had just done. She pulled her robe closed.

Did you?

Yes. So much.

Are we going to do this again?

I hope so.

Me too. I want to watch you.

And she did. We watched each other many times, even talked to each other over the Internet. I watched her grow more confident to the point that she said she was noticing men noticing her. She smiled more. She told me her husband was complaining of some of her new wardrobe so she couldn't wear anything too sexy around him. "Not even panties," she said.

I gently mentioned that I would be willing to meet her anywhere, anytime and she always reluctantly refused. She wasn't going to cheat on her husband. She wouldn't even have phone sex for fear that he'd find a strange number on the phone bill.

Then one day, she let me call. She was in tears on the other end of the line. Turns out sexless hubby had been nailing one of his students. As much as I wanted to hold her, we had to settle for phone time. Damn, these long distance computer relationships suck sometimes.

She didn't want to break up over fear of what it effect it would have on her daughter. And if the truth came out, her prick of a husband would lose his job and that would jeopardize her family too.

She pulled through, they patched the marriage back together for their daughter but she cut him off from sex. We continued our therapeutic online sex and progressed to some intense phone sex. I was fascinated with her voice. She was younger than me and when I pointed out I was old enough to be her father (if I'd been having sex at 13, anyway), she playfully called me, "Daddy." She would slip it in our sex talk from time to time, usually when she was feeling particularly ornery, and laughter became as much of a turn on between us as talking and moaning. She also had this cute way of saying, "Oh my God" when she was cumming that really endeared herself to me.

Cassie was a little shy at first, mostly listening to me and moaning as she touched herself. I kept up a running commentary, telling her what I wanted to do to her and encouraging her to tell me what she liked. It started in bits and pieces:

Hardy: Mmmmm. Are you wet for me, sweetheart?

Cassie: So wet. Oh God, Hardy. How do you do this to me?

Hardy: I want to know how you taste.

Cassie: Mmmm. I taste good. I want to taste me on your lips. Your cock. I want to lick my juice from your cock.

Cassie had never given head to her husband but had been voicing more interest in it with each bit of cyber-, cam- and phone-sex we'd shared. Once, after I'd purged a particularly large load during cam-sex, Cassie told me she wanted to clean me with her tongue.

It finally got to be too much for both of us. I took a weekend last summer and drove to Tulsa. (One word of advice: If you're planning a road trip to Tulsa, summer is NOT the time to do it.)

Cassie told her husband she was going to a day spa for relaxation and he knew better than to make a big deal out of it. She met me at my hotel room at about 9:00 in the morning.

She was even more beautiful in person. You never know how that first physical meeting is going to go. It can be awkward with two people not knowing quite how to react. Cassie stepped through the doorway and tossed her purse onto the floor. Then she melted into me and we kissed long and deep.

She broke the kiss and looked at my face, touching my beard and smiling.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I responded.

We both knew this was going to be a one-time thing, but we didn't rush it. I put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign and walked her to the bed where we kissed and just touched each other as if making sure each of us was real. She was wearing a thin summer dress and I could feel a whisper of panties as my hand slid over her ass and pulled her tighter against me. She rubbed her body against the erection under my jeans, but for at least 30 minutes or so, we were content to kiss. I knew from our intensive sexual conversations that Cassie's husband was always in a hurry. She told me that, more than anything, she wanted to know how it felt to be made love to, like in a romantic movie. I had the room as dark as I could get it and several candles were burning in an attempt to add a romantic ambiance. We were both breathing hard, but I could have kissed that sweet mouth all day.

Eventually, we ended up with me laying back on the bed and her on top on me. I was running my hands down her back, over her ass and down as much of her thighs as I could reach. She was kissing my neck, unbuttoning my shirt, kissing my chest. I slid my hands back up her legs and under her short dress, cupping her firm ass in my hands. She raised her head, breathed sharply and ground her pelvis into my cock. When she opened her brown eyes I was looking straight into them.

I rolled her over, hooking my thumbs into her panties right at the hip line. She raised her hips off the bed and I slid the skimpy fabric down her legs. The crotch was soaked.

"I'm keeping these," I told her.

Cassie smiled. "I figured you would."

I smoothed her dress up over her belly, exposing her pussy to the cool, air conditioned room. There was a thin "landing strip" of beautifully trimmed hair that glistened in the candlelight. She obviously had a one-piece swimming suit and the lighter skin of her hips contrasted with the copper color of her tanned legs. I'd waited long enough.

I lifted those gorgeous, smooth, bronze legs over my shoulders, kissing the sensitive inside of her thighs, before moving my mouth to cover her slick pussy. Cassie was right. She was delicious.

I circled her clit with my tongue -- round and round, not touching it. Cassie rocked her head on the pillow, her hands clutching at the mattress on either side of her. I slid my tongue up her, from just this side of her ass to her drenched pussy. I reached in as far as my tongue would go. My nose brushed her clit and soft perfumed pubes.

One of her hands left the bed and went to the back of my head. She ran her fingers into my hair and pulled my face to her cunt. I moaned long and deep into her pussy. Then I slipped a bent middle finger into her pussy, rubbing her G-spot while my tongue flicked her hard nub.

Cassie was going crazy, moving her hips against my mouth and moaning.

I sucked her clit between my lips and slid my tongue against it, all while gently moving my finger inside her. With my free hand, I reached up and gently squeezed her waist, pressing my thumb in and massaging her right below her rib cage. She pressed her hand against my forehead, pushing me back.

It was too much. Cassie needed to catch her breath.

I slid up her body and let her taste herself on my lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, all the while continuing to move her body against me. She tried to unbutton my jeans, but got frustrated after the second button. I got out of bed and took off my pants. She lowered my silk boxers and, as I stepped out of them, said, "Those are mine" and giggled.

Rolled over on her belly, my cock was right in front of her face. She didn't hesitate. She took the hard shaft in hand and placed her tongue lightly on the head. There was more than a dollop of precum, and she licked gently to get enough for a taste.

"The verdict?" I asked.

She didn't look at my face, but kept staring at my cock. She opened her mouth and took the head inside as I moaned my appreciation. I felt her tongue tickling the bottom. She pulled me out with a pop.

"Not something I'd order at a restaurant," she finally said. "But I love the feeling of your cock in my mouth." She took my cock and tried to deep throat me. She gagged.

"Sorry," she said. "Too big."

"Deep throating is overrated." I told her. "The most erotic thing is eye contact."

Cassie began to lavish my cock with kisses. She licked me like a Popsicle, pausing to cover the tip of my cock with her mouth and flick her tongue over the sensitive underside. All the time, her eyes were on mine. They were happy eyes. Her hands slid over my stomach, up my chest. Her fingers toyed with my nipples. When she moaned, I could feel the vibrations up my spine.

The next time she popped my glistening cock out of her mouth, I rolled her over on her back. I had still not freed her breasts from the summer dress, but I wanted inside her. Besides, that would give me something to look forward to in round two.

I lowered myself on top of her and eased my cock into her pussy. She fit snug around me and before I started thrusting, I decided to show off a little. I flexed my cock inside her. She moaned when she felt it, then looked me in the eye and gave me a sexy smile. The next thing I knew, I could feel her pussy muscles clenching and releasing my cock.

"God, Cassie. This is going to be so good."

I stayed over her in push up position so I could look at her face and body underneath me. We moved slowly, feeling every nuance of my cock inside of her. We weren't fucking. This was something more. I watched her face and she watched mine. We'd grown used to seeing each other's faces in our cam sex -- neither of us was particularly interested in watching the genitals of the other. We both loved watching the pleasure on the other's face.

And now she was here. I could feel her. Smell her. I could still taste her on my lips. Her velvet pussy was holding my hard cock in a lover's embrace.

--:--
--:--
1.0
RichardHardy
12