The Tulsa Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long we stayed like that. It was a slow rhythm that we both loved. We were in no hurry to orgasm. We didn't care about getting to the top. We wanted to keep climbing.

I let my fingers feel the impossible smoothness of her leg. I kissed her lips, her neck. She slid a strap off her shoulder and freed one of her breasts, cupping it, offering it to me. I kissed the nipple, suckled it, ran my tongue under it, along the seam where breast meets body, all never breaking rhythm, never taking myself from her body.

I told her how beautiful she was. I told her how good it felt to be inside her.

"I like you inside me," she said.

"Inside where?" I asked. It was a game I played online and on the phone to get her to say it.

"My pussy," she said easily. "I like your cock in my pussy. I want your cum in my pussy."

"I want your pussy to cum," I told her.

She put both hands flat against my chest and moved her hips against my thrusting. Her hips moved side to side as I continued to thrust in and out, adding another dimension to our pleasure.

Her eyes registered it first. I could see her impending climax even before she knew it was coming. She was looking at me and her eyes filled with tears which spilled down the sides of her face and onto the pillow. She blinked rapidly. Her breathing got faster and there was a pronounced catch between inhaling and exhaling. The catch turned into a moan. Her eyebrows shot up in a look of surprise and suddenly she was cumming. Her hands went up under my arms and she pulled me tightly to her body. It was hard not to ram her with my cock at that moment but I maintained the same rhythm and let her move her hips against mine.

Cassie didn't have screaming orgasms. It was more like she announced them with an "Oh my GOD." I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my cock. I also felt drenched.

Cassie was a squirter. I'd only encountered a couple other women in my life who actually ejaculated when they came. She soaked the sheets and my cock and it was all I could do not to join her. But I had a long day of lovemaking planned and I wasn't ready to cum yet.

Ok, why did I take so much time to describe that event? Because it happened so spontaneously, I didn't want to take time to record it. We took a break and cleaned up, drank some mimosa, and kissed and snuggled naked under the covers before we finally worked up to round two (all in all, there were about four or rounds, including a bubble bath for two that developed similarly to Cassie's fantasy).

I showed her the recorder and asked if she'd be offended if I had another memento. She laughed and called me a pervert, but had no problems being recorded. (In fact, at one point near the end, you hear me wondering aloud how much tape I have left.)

A lot of people have been commenting that my recordings are too short. (I've been editing them down to get to what I consider the highlight of the encounter.) This one runs around 20 minutes. That means there's some lag time -- time when you'll just hear us kissing or talking. Or laughing, as the tape starts.

There's a lot of oral in the beginning but I think I'll let you use your imagination about who is getting it when. It's not hard to figure out. (At one point we're both getting oral at the same time. Makes me wish I worked in video.)

At about 13:50, she gets up and goes to the bathroom for a towel because she got so wet she felt she needed to dry off a little to increase the "traction." At about 9:56, you get the first "OMG" but it's at 17:57 she says it the way I love best. (She cracked up when she heard it later. "I don't sound like that," she insisted.)

At 19:16, she drenches me again while saying "Feel that hot pussy cum."

There's also a nice loud slap at 19:52 but it's not what you think. It was the bed. It actually startled me and I almost unloaded inside her, but managed to keep control. I took her ankles and lifted them high as I continued to drive into her, her breasts moving fluidly with each thrust.

At about 20:58, we cum together, but keep thrusting. The in and out motion pulled some of the cum out and it started spilling down her ass. At 20:14, she says, "Oh I feel it" and the combination of my thrusting and my hot cum dribbling against her ass gave her another small orgasm.

There are a few flaws in the tape. One is an air conditioner that comes on and off periodically throughout the lovemaking session. It's not loud, just annoying. And the bed gets a bit noisy at the end. I made a mix of this with a soft jazz background that I sent to Cassie, but I think most people here prefer the raw sounds.

Was this just another encounter? No. It's actually a bit painful to write about. And to listen to again. It's not just the dark, soulful eyes, smooth copper skin, the full natural breasts and the sexiest legs I've ever had wrapped around me. We clicked on a much deeper level. We agreed at the outset that this would be a one-time thing and I really didn't think when I made the agreement that it would be that hard to honor. But there's not a fiber in me that doesn't want to go back to Tulsa and do this again. Every weekend. Hell, every night. Not having Cassie in my bed is one of the true regrets of my life. But she refuses to break up her family for her little girl's sake and I have to respect that, even if it means leaving large chunks of my heart in Oklahoma.

--:--
--:--
1.0
RichardHardy
RichardHardy
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
appleheadsappleheadsalmost 4 years ago
I keep wonder how it is..

I got so interested in this story, not heard the audio yet but I’m in a similar situation... the only difference is that my marriage is going well and I have the best man I could have by my side. But I found myself chatting on a website, and met a guy there.. we live far from each other, he’s also married and more likely we will never meet for real (despite we always say that, even if it will take years, we will have our occasion).

And the chemistry between us is so strong. He’s the first one I had cam sex with, and I often wonder how would be to meet in person and do it for real. You gave me an interesting image of that with this story, and I really wish this to happen someday..

MissBirchMissBirchalmost 8 years ago
Moving

I haven't listened to the audio yet. While reading the story I was so moved. I was on the verge of tearing up.

It was so sweet and intimate and lovely. At one point I thought there's no way this is real and then I remembered there was a recording. LOL.

Thank you so much for sharing.

sirius23sirius23almost 8 years ago
"Please don't do that!"

At one point, you say to her "please don't do that!" and she replies "I can't help it".

Care to share what was happening there?

This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard, btw.

Wicked6Wicked6over 10 years ago
Again!!!

For the second time in 3 days you've made me cry (amongst other things!). You, good sir, are a rare find for which l am extremely grateful. Thank you

RPGIceManRPGIceManover 10 years ago

What's her adduced on yahoo

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Risk of Sharing Sarah Sarah gets filled by several men.in Loving Wives
The Booth Pt. 01 A couple begins the journey into swinging.in Group Sex
The Mature Model Anne's Audition and preparation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ivory's First Massage Her first ever full body massage turns into something more.in Erotic Couplings
Plain Gold Ring A college student tries out hypnosis and confesses a secret.in Mind Control
More Stories