All Comments on 'The Tulsa Affair'

by RichardHardy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tanrutanrualmost 14 years ago
Lovely

Great sound, of course, but the background is heartbreaking and sweet. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
absolutely hot HOT HOT

SIMPLY FANTASTIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the romance is too good. and so is the sex.

the romance is too good. and so is the sex.

littlemissplacedlittlemissplacedover 12 years ago

I'm so glad I read the accompanying text. That was beautiful. You had a whole day together. I'm jealous. How many of us long distance lovers don't have even that. Thank-you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for sharing

I love passionate real-life stories like this, and it's one of my favourites. I hope you get another go at it some day.

SusanJillParkerSusanJillParkerover 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for turning me on to this. I enjoyed it.

Susan

RPGIceManRPGIceManover 10 years ago

What's her adduced on yahoo

Wicked6Wicked6over 10 years ago
Again!!!

For the second time in 3 days you've made me cry (amongst other things!). You, good sir, are a rare find for which l am extremely grateful. Thank you

sirius23sirius23about 8 years ago
"Please don't do that!"

At one point, you say to her "please don't do that!" and she replies "I can't help it".

Care to share what was happening there?

This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard, btw.

MissBirchMissBirchalmost 8 years ago
Moving

I haven't listened to the audio yet. While reading the story I was so moved. I was on the verge of tearing up.

It was so sweet and intimate and lovely. At one point I thought there's no way this is real and then I remembered there was a recording. LOL.

Thank you so much for sharing.

appleheadsappleheadsalmost 4 years ago
I keep wonder how it is..

I got so interested in this story, not heard the audio yet but I’m in a similar situation... the only difference is that my marriage is going well and I have the best man I could have by my side. But I found myself chatting on a website, and met a guy there.. we live far from each other, he’s also married and more likely we will never meet for real (despite we always say that, even if it will take years, we will have our occasion).

And the chemistry between us is so strong. He’s the first one I had cam sex with, and I often wonder how would be to meet in person and do it for real. You gave me an interesting image of that with this story, and I really wish this to happen someday..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous