All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 12'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 6 years ago

Damn, I just love your stories! The good with the bad! I get so caught up in your characters that I cry when they do, fall in love when they do, and just enjoy their triumphs!

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Thanks for posting all the great new chapters! I love Roberto and am really looking forward to Cat's talk with him and an apology to Cat from Theresa about how Trista behaved, along with an update on Trista. Is it bad that I hope Cat and Matteo end up as chair and mother but the oracle won't play a physically intimate part in their relationship? As of now, if Rocco becomes oracle, I don't see any redeeming qualities that could make Cat fall for him again. He's kind of boring, whereas Dante was always the most interesting of the Donatis so there was something for Peri to fall in love with. Perhaps you'll flesh out Eicco more in the future if he is indeed to be oracle?

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

Damn predictive text really hates the name Ricco. 😂

xoxo_mexoxo_meover 6 years ago
Love it!

I have fallen in love with your stories from first clicking on the Bella series. You weave an amazing tapestry of characters in all your tales. Which is why you were the first author I favored.

Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Post

I loved that as they explore they are finding out as much about themselves as each other. I always love your plot twists and turns and how everything flows so well.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Lovely!

I love everything about their first time, her first time in submission. Very good scene, and different, a white room. I look forward to many more scenes between them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Author's Note...

Just wanted to let you know that we really are enjoying your story BECAUSE it is different than the original story. That set up a great framework, but people are different because we are all human. I am so glad that you are letting us see how different people fit into your original Tables framework.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrrr

I am so disappointed in both of them, in him for getting off on causing a person he is supposed to love all kinds of pain, even if it is erotic, it is still pain, and to. And I am disappointed in her for not realizing that her preferences are indeed broken by the fact that her first sexual experiences were bound up with abuse, and even more so for wanting to be dominated even outside of the bedroom. I had started to hope that we could finally see an actual loving relationship of two equal partners who submit and dominate at different times, and yet this has gone the usual route of making all men dominants and sadists and all women subs and masochists :(. I really wish this writer's talents would be used in a more varied way...

duchessbutterflyduchessbutterflyabout 5 years ago
Loving this series!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your writings in the past and this series is simply amazing! Your characters reveal themselves in such real and natural ways. They show themselves to us--their thoughts, feelings, actions and personalities--and are consistent in their individuality. Their reactions are believable based on what we know of them. The dialog feels natural, not contrived. The twists and turns in the plots and relationships keep the story interesting and serve to further reveal the depth of this world you have woven together. I cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Help!

How does this work is there more of the story??? How do I find it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2nd hand sex toys?

Is it just me who finds the idea of a room full of used equipment and toys disgusting? It doesn’t matter how good the cleaning protocols may be, used is used. How many dates, girlfriends and kept have been in the room before her? Surely Matt has enough funds to replace the lot. Gross!

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

I agree anon. Most ppl don't think about that in these stories lol! Have to trash every single item in the toy box/play room when you get a new partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5532 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES