All Comments on 'The Twincest Legacy'

by nazgul109

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic story; great ideas!

Loved the character development and dialogue! The scenes were beautifully written. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

thats all i can say

i liked it!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Incredible

Thank you for that. It was a great ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What

Yes yes, this is very hot, but the one problem I have with it is how Jaina condemns her mother and rants mentally that her mother is a fucking slut and is total trash. Even on her way to the club, she believes this. But as soon as she sees her own twin brother, she's on him and doesn't even see the irony. I just find it extremely annoying how she changes sides so quickly.

But overall, the sex was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incest is best!

Ingenious idea: I enjoyed that, the first fic I've found which features both Luke & Leia and their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!!!

This was incredible! Definitely the best fan fic and incest story I have ever read. The character development was good and the plot was incredible. You write very well; keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good hot story

That was an erotic and entertaining read. I like the way you combine two inter-generational sets of twins - I'd have liked them to have got together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This has got be the best fanfic story i have ever read, and i have read alot! I was glad to see that you didnt just stick Luke and Leia, but you moved on to their kids as well. Very well done. I salute you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

I have read and got off to many stories In the past but never Twice in the same story. Dam good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

I love it, you sir are a talented writer!

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Excellent!

I've read this before and very likely commented but when I accidentally stumbled onto it searching for another story I just had to read it again.

This is an incredibly hot and sexy twist on the Star Wars epic and I enjoyed it today as much a I did the first time. I was always disappointed that Leia ended up with Han instead of Luke. I understood why, of course, but you have given substance for my continuing fantasies to draw on. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ninjj

I know you are no longer active here, but today is the 10th anniversary of you signing up to literotica.com.

Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Being in self-isolation, I'm watching the old 'Star Wars' films (the ones before Disney destroyed them) again, and also checking and re-reading fanfiction. I remember this very hot story, so well-written, and have enjoyed it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous