All Comments on 'The Twins Ch. 03'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME what happens next

Interesting. Hope the twins get together.

Where is David?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice little drama added

Nice in every way possible even if the drama had my heart stopping a few times. Hopefully daddy takes them back to the city with him where they can enjoy their love unchained and without judging eyes.

5 all the way!

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
pretty please

keep them together no matter what happens...

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Interesting storyline, very good so far. Usually with stories you get a sense of where the story is going with this one I'm still in suspense as to what's going to happen.

I hope for a happy ending for Rachel and Jack.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feed back.

okay, so far I have written a bit more about this, writers block is however a plague, my friend and I have looked at the whole thing and have come up with one idea, unfortunately everyone pretty much dies or goes to jail on that one.

Sooo, please be patient and wait, i'm trying hard to work this out the way I want it to go.

All helpful comments are welcome. xxx

chaosapollochaosapolloover 6 years ago
When will the next chapter (4) be released?

I really like this series, and am wondering when Part 4 will release?

Fliccy_subFliccy_subover 6 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter.

Thank you all,

I am currently working on part 4, It's turning out to be fairly long, so once again I'm begging for your patience, hopefully I can have it finished this weekend and submit it for review this coming Monday. It usually takes a couple of days to get approval and published, so expect it to appear on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Fliccy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome chapter. I swear, Jack is a hornier bastard than I was at that age, and I was pretty fucked by my hormones, rofl!! Hey, lemme hump my sisters ass and squeeze those delectable titties, pinch and twist those perfect nipples, lick and suck on that soft neck while our mom, who just caught us fucking, is ten feet away trying to save our stupid asses. Yeah, thats what Ill do!! Rofl ;)

Lets see... Dad shows up, in exchange for mom not killing him, he will happily take the kids to whatever city he lives in, set the kids up in a micro apartment, all bills paid, with a stipend until they can both get jobs. He takes daughter to a gynecologist and puts her on BC (oh, mom gives her the morning after pill first!!) then buys a mega box of condoms, instructing his son in how to properly use them, explaining that if he fails to use them Even Once before her BC is active, his mom will saw off his willie with a rusty, dull steak knife. Next stop Wally World for budget set of wedding rings for the kids.

They are now happily married. Kids find jobs, work out a 'story' about their background, something vague and hard to question, like lived out in the country west of Houston, was home schooled together in the same neighborhood as each other. Moved to get far away from our restrictive, cooky parents and family drama. Eloped an had a JP marry us.

Dad shows up and loads the boy up in the car and while driving explains they are going to the doctor to get the boy snipped so he cant knock his 'wife' up. 'Hey, I had to buy this doctor season tickets to the symphony so he wouldnt throw a fuss and a bunch of questions about getting fixed at your young age!'

Wife crys about it. They live happily ever after.

Yah, cheesy but only thing I can think of at the moment. Hey, at least maybe dad can do something about David, ugh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
634 Followers
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES