The Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

She turned to him and they slowly caressed, lovingly exploring their bodies while kissing deeply and slowly, in no rush as they squirmed closer, he moved against her soft curves, enjoying the feel of her in his arms as they continued to kiss, a little more passionately now as she opened her legs willingly and he moved between them to slid inside her slowly and reverently.

Unlike at the party, when he had known all she wanted was to feel him cum inside her, this time he joined with her fully, they had always been unnaturally close, now they were truly one, one body, one mind, they easily found a perfect pace that suited them both and passionately made love.

The ecstasy of her orgasm was intertwined with his own as they climaxed in perfect unison, neither of them needed to speak, neither of them needed to verbalise what they needed, perfectly in tune they fulfilled their needs and clasped together, sweat drenched them both as they cuddled, slick bodies entwined in perfect harmony as they drifted off to sleep, Jack still buried inside her in comfortable oneness.

The sunrise woke Jack, he was still inside his sister, he had gotten stiff, as usual in the mornings he was hard. Rachel murmured lazily as she too woke to the feeling of his erection inside her.

He wanted nothing more than to start again, he moved slowly, sliding deeper inside her, Rachel groaned in annoyance, lazily slapping his thigh, "no, go get me some brekkie first." She said softly, with an exasperated tone.

Jack grinned, knowing she wasn't mad, she just wanted to make him run around after her.

He pulled out of her, she let out a small grunt as he slid free and he knew she had actually liked him being inside her.

"toast and jam?" Jack said as he got out of the small bed and stretched his slightly cramped muscles.

"and tea, don't forget the tea." She mumbled into her pillow and with him gone from the bed, stretched out to fill it possessively.

Jack pulled on his boxers and went downstairs, it was a chilly morning, though the sun was bright and shining cheerfully through the windows, he rubbed his bare chest and went into the living room, the house was old and still had a fireplace, he stacked it full of kindling and coal, lighting it with practiced ease.

Placing the fire guard in front of it, he walked into the kitchen, yawning through a wide smile as he put on the kettle and slapped in four slices of bread to toast.

Rach liked her toast well done, so he popped his out and left hers to get almost burnt as he made the tea and then buttered all the slices with generous globs, both of them liked a ton of butter.

The Jam was plum, mum made the best plum jam, sweet and thick, it smeared across the toast and he took a bite of his as he balanced the tray in one hand and carried it carefully back to Rach's room.

Rach sat up excitedly as he entered, she didn't bother to pull the covers up, leaving her breasts bare for him to see as she held out both arms and made grasping motions with both hands, her eyes firmly fixed on the tray as she ginned widely at the sight of food. "Gimmie, Gimmie." She said hungrily.

Jack teasingly took another bite of his and wafted the tray close enough for her to see but not reach. She scowled in mock anger, "now or I'll bite your willy off." Her tone playfully mean.

He laughed and handed her the tray, "that's no way for a lady to talk."

She took a large bite of her slightly burnt toast, "oo, ead I wa ahh aydy" she said around a mouthful of the well buttered and jam covered toast.

Jack rolled his eyes, "mum would kill you if she heard you talking with your mouthful."

She swallowed and took a sip of her tea before answering with a dirty grin, "bet you would be complaining if it was your cock in my mouth."

Jack had never heard his sister say anything quite so filthy, it was an incredible turn on and he growled, unable to from a coherent reply.

Rach laughed and took another bite as she saw the shocked and very aroused look on his face, quickly making a mental note to herself to talk dirty more often.

He lent against the window sill and smiled to himself, it was nice that she hadn't covered her tits, not in a sexual way, just in that nice way, when two people are totally comfortable, he wondered if she wanted him to kiss them.

For Rachel, it was different, she hadn't even thought about it and still wasn't, having her tits out in front of Jack didn't even cross her mind as she happily finished off her second slice.

Their minds did work differently on some fronts, so it was a surprise to her when he took the empty tray, placed it on the floor and kissed her bare nipples.

"hey, those aren't toys." She said with a giggle as he alternated between nipples and squeezed both of her boobs in his eager hands.

She didn't quite hear his reply as he mumbled something around a mouthful of her left tit. It was beginning to feel rather nice though, so she didn't stop him.

Instead she ran her hands through the curly mop on his head and pulled him in, sighing happily as she felt that familiar tingle start to build inside her.

*****

Sandra felt she didn't have the right to intrude on her daughters first sexual experience, decision made, she turned and was about to leave Rachel to her new pleasures, when she heard Rachels panting voice.

"Oh, oh yes, I love you so much Jack, more, more, I love you, Ahh ah, uh, uh, uh."

Sandra stared at the closed door, a sick feeling welling up inside her, it couldn't be, there was no way, surely Rach wasn't fucking her brother? WAS SHE?

If those two idiots were doing what it sounded like, she had to stop them and stop them NOW, they had no idea how much trouble they could get into.

Sandra grabbed the handle and twisted it, LOCKED, she twisted it again and rammed her shoulder against the door. she might have been tiny, but years of working on farms for extra cash had made her deceptively strong, the small bolt on the door was torn free with a loud splintering sound and she flung the door open wide.

Jack lept up from between his sisters thighs as Rachel scrabbled a sheet over her nakedness.

"MUM." She and Jack squealed in unison.

"You complete idiots." Their mother stormed at the pair.

Any objections they would have made died in their mouths, diminutive as Sandra was, her anger was palpable and totally overpowering.

Sandra had brought them into this world, spent countless hours and days worrying over them and the same amount of time hoping she had been a good mother.

In a rage, she across the room in a flash and grabbed Jacks ear, pinching it painfully, she pulled his head down close to her face, "GET OUT, get out now and go put some fucking clothes on." She growled in fearsome anger.

Jack bolted, casting one fearful look back at his sister as he scurried away.

Rachel started to speak, "Mum, it's not as bad as..."

Sandra interrupted her before she could finish.

"Yes, yes it is, it's fucking worse, get dressed and get your stupid ass downstairs." she growled out.

She stormed out of the room, shaking her head, her mind overloaded with concern's on how to deal with this.

She went to the kitchen and put on the kettle, making a large pot of tea as she tried to calm herself down, she was still shimmering with anger and the sick feeling in her stomach had grown worse as she mentally relived the sight of her son between her daughters legs.

They shuffled into the kitchen, shame faced and woefully they looked at their mother, her face looked so stony and angry that Rachel let out a little sob.

In unison they both said with a tremor, "Do you hate us?"

Sandra's mouth dropped open, it wasn't that they spoke in unison or that their voices matched perfectly, she was used to the way they talked when upset or anxious, it was the question itself.

She looked away from them, unable to face them for a second, they were more worried she hated them than anything else. She let out a sigh and clenched her fists in frustration, rubbing at her temples with them.

It was heart wrenching and she hated herself a little for letting them feel for one moment she could ever hate them.

Sandra ran to Rachel and pulled the taller girls head down, kissed her on the forehead and whispered emotionally, "no, never, I could never hate you." She held out her other arm to Jack, He rushed into her embrace tears glistening in his eyes, "or you Jack, I love you both so very, very much."

Two years with David in the house had left a hole in their relationship, in that single moment it was filled, not quite the same, different in one major way, she was more like the way a mum should be, she had often kept them at arm's length, Sandra loved her children, there was no doubt about that, but in some infinitesimal way, she had blamed them for her husband leaving.

Sandra pulled away slightly and ran an affectionate hand over each of the twins cheeks, she sniffled and let out a sigh.

"You have to stop, this is so wrong, you must realise that?" she said with as firm a voice as she could manage.

The twins both shook their heads, joining hands they looked deeply into each other's eyes, once more in total sync, they spoke, "we can't stop, we love each other and want to be together."

Sandra groaned in frustration, "don't you understand? If it had been anyone but me that caught you, it would be all over the village by now, you wouldn't be able to stay here, you would have to move." She gestured wildly, "AND, and forget about staying together, you could be arrested, there are fucking LAWS about this kind of thing."

The Twins looked at the floor as what she said sunk in, the prospect of having to see the other locked away had never occurred to them, or that they would have to leave the place they had grown up in under a cloud of gossip and disgust.

They had always planned on leaving at some point, but they had also always relied on the fact they could return to this little patch of compassionate interlaced homeliness if they did.

She continued to hit them with all the things she could think of, "What if you got pregnant? I know you're not on the pill Rachel." She switched her gaze to Jack, "and I didn't see a condom you little fool."

Rachel shuffled her feet and looked at her mums tiny animated form as she brow beat the facts into their heads.

Jack stared at the floor too, realising for the first time how stupid he had been to cum inside his sister without protection.

Rachel let out a sob and fell to her knees, Jack knelt next to her and rocked her in his arms, shooting an accusatory glare at Sandra, he knew she was right, but he hated seeing his sensitive sister upset.

She stopped her tirade of logic, immediately feeling sorry for Rachel.

She changed tack quickly, "What about Ryan Rachel, and you Jack, I'm sure you have a Girl, Jane, wasn't that her name?"

Rachel shook her head, "Not anymore, I dumped him last night at my party, he was doing it with someone else." She said tearfully.

Sandra blinked in confusion, "what the hell are you talking about?"

Rachel looked up at her, "last night, at my party, Amy Wells and Ryan, we both saw them do it around the back of the village hall." Her voice trembled a little as she hiccupped from her bought of tears.

Jack nodded, "we watched her do it with him." He confirmed.

Sandra shook her head as she tried to understand, "I'm sorry darling, but that doesn't mean you should be..." She stopped suddenly as a different thought sprang into mind.

"wait a sec, what were you two doing around the back of the hall? Oh fuck me, not only are you doing it here, you've been doing it all over the sodding Village, how bloody long have you two been at it?" she asked, dreading the answer.

A quick guilty glance between the two made her even more worried.

In unison they admitted, "since yesterday morning, it just happened, we didn't mean it to, it just did."

Sandra blew out a sigh of relief, she had been scared shitless they were going to say a lot longer.

"So not long then, it's not as if you know what it's like with anyone else, please, I'm begging you, you HAVE to stop."

Sandra could have been mad that Rachel had tried to make it sound like breaking up with Ryan was the cause of this, but she didn't want to confuse the issue, right now, all she was worried about was these two and their infatuation.

Jack spoke up first, "I don't care what it's like with anyone else. I love Rach." He said adamantly.

Rachel nodded fiercely, clinging onto her brother like a life belt as she added her agreement, "I'd feel sick if anyone else put it inside me." She firmly stated.

Amy threw her hands in the air, the idea of one of her own brothers inside her made her want to vomit, why the hell did Rachel feel the complete opposite?

Sandra was at a loss, she had no clue what else to say. Her mouth worked wordlessly and she looked at the pair at a complete loss.

Rachel and Jack still clung together, kneeling on the floor of the kitchen and trying to come to terms with everything, both hadn't thought much about what they had been doing, neither of them had felt guilty about it until now.

Being caught by mum had brought reality crashing down on them and they now started to feel the shame and guilt of what they had done. It was morally wrong, it was insane, it was still LOVE.

So they clung together in mutual torment about what to do next, hoping against hope that their mother would have a solution that didn't involve any of the horrific things she had pointed out.

Rachel pulled herself together first, Jack was still mired in thoughts of being separated from her permanently.

"Mummy, we love you too, I know you just want the best for me and Jack, can't you help us...Please?" she begged.

Sandra stared down at Rachel, what could she do? She couldn't bear the thought of Rachel ostracized from the village, or the idea of them having sex. It was a catch 22 if ever there was one.

"Okay, I need help with this, I'll be right back." She said as she pulled out her phone and walked towards the back door.

Rachel lept to her feet in alarm, "MUM, no, you can't tell anyone else." She yelped out.

Sandra turned back, "It's fine, trust me, the woman I'm calling is someone I met many years ago and a shit load smarter than all of us." She reassured her panicky girl.

Rachel subsided, feeling desperately worried as she watched her mum make the call and step outside into the small back garden.

Jack joined her at the window, they watched nervously as Sandra started an animated conversation on the phone.

"what do you think?" he asked in a small voice.

Rachel frowned, "she's mum, like she used to be before Daddy left, we will just have to wait and see." She stated.

Jack sighed, "wish she had always been like this, then David wouldn't have been allowed to hit us."

Rachel nodded slowly as he moved behind her and put his arms around her, hugging her close, his groin pushing lightly against her bum.

"JACK." She said admonishingly, as his hardon swelled against her.

"totally, not the time." Rachel moaned softly.

Ignoring her protests he ground his hips against her bum and cupped her firm breasts with his hands as he nibbled her neck.

Rachel let out a groan of need, but she was well aware of their mum as she talked on her phone.

"back off, I want you too, but now's not the time," she said breathlessly.

Jack reluctantly pulled away and released her, Rachel sighed with a mixture of want, frustration and relief. If that had been Ryan she would have had to physically push him away.

Her Twin didn't need that, he understood her, he might have been eighteen and constantly horny, but he backed off and gave her the space she needed without question.

Jack grunted in frustration, his hormones in overdrive, "maybe we should just leave?" he asked.

Rachel shook her head, nibbling on her thumbnail with anxious and rapid bites, "Don't be daft, where would we go? It's not as if we even have any money." She answered honestly.

She didn't need to look, she knew her brother was nodding in agreement.

Sandra snapped her phone shut, she knew the twins were watching and tried to look confident for them as she walked back into the small house.

*****

A week later Rachel sat morosely on the edge of her temporary bed. She hadn't been allowed to see her brother since her mum had driven her to the city and dropped her off at her friend's house, Rachel still didn't know how her mum knew Jessica, they seemed to know each other well though and it was weird to meet someone for the first time that knew everything about her family.

Jessica was nice enough, a bubbly cheerful woman in her late thirties with dark brown hair and smiling compassionate eyes.

No matter how nice the woman was, Rach couldn't help but resent her, she felt like a prisoner here and while she was allowed to call Jack, she couldn't see him.

Jack was as miserable as she was, the Twins had rarely spent more than a day apart, being forcefully separated from his sister was torture.

Both of them sat on the edge of their beds, miles apart, yet inexplicably copying the other, as Jack flicked cards at the bin and thought about her, she mimicked the action, even though she had no cards to throw.

Rachels own thoughts bubbled within her, imagining she was throwing her hopes and dreams at the bin.

She glanced at her phone, hoping for a text or call, but knew it was pointless, Mum had taken Jacks phone and only let him use it when she was there.

Jack looked at his bedside table, wishing he could call his sister.

A loud knock on the front door broke his thoughts, no one in the village knocked like that, he got off the bed and wandered to the top of the stairs, his mother was there, opening the door.

*****

It had been eight years since he left, the place looked the same and he rubbed at the stubble on his chin.

Harry took a deep breath and knocked loudly on the white painted door, last time he had been here it had been painted red, he wondered when they had repainted it.

Sandra opened the door and he smiled at her a little shyly, full of regrets for the past and the way he had treated her, she was still as pretty as ever, tiny and slim with that cute ski jump nose.

Her smile of greeting fell from her face as she recognised him, anger, fear, hatred, longing, all flickered across her face and finally settled on loathing.

"why?" was all she said.

Harry didn't have an answer to that, he cocked his head to one side, "hello wife." He said instead of replying to her question.

Her had shot out, SLAP, she hit him across his face as hard as she could and slammed the door in his face before he could react.

Sandra leaned against the door and breathed deeply, shocked to her very core and at a total loss as to what she should do next.

Harry rubbed at his cheek, "I deserved that." He shouted at the door.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
12