All Comments on 'The Twins Ch. 04'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure where this is going

In complete difference to the previous chapters I truly don't know where this one is heading for itself and for the story as a whole. Many new characters joined and not all of them are a great addition to the process of relaying this tale, sure dad has some uses and actually brought the family together but David the lunatic is a completely different game. Somehow I wish we get to see less and less of David or that simply disappears and leaves our couple be, his psychotic nature collides with the rest of the story way too much to actually utilize him as any kind of plot driving device aside from making the twins leave the village just to be happy on their own. Guess we'll have to wait and see where you take this one next time.

4* thanks to Vesper otherwise it would be a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

I like that you haven't turned this into a big family orgy, like some authors do. Keep it up.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
vesper saved the day

so please let David go and let the twins stay together no matter what...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would like to see more in this story line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Twins Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Twins Series Info