The Twins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as he collapsed onto the grass and seemed to smile at her, she loved Vesper almost as much as she loved Jack, he was the best dog in the world.

Standing up, she put her hands on her hips, "you can't come, go home." She pointed at the farm house.

Vesper just watched her, the puppy was sure to get in trouble if he left her alone.

Rachel sighed, "I'm going to the old Barn, and you can't come." She said firmly before looking over at the ancient stone and wooden building that Uncle Sam had been promising to knock down since she was twelve.

Vesper Woofed.

She rolled her eyes, "look, I know you think you have to follow, but I'm going to be doing something you can't watch."

She was positive she wouldn't be able to do it with Jack if Vesper was watching, his big brown eyes would really spoil the mood. Letting him follow her this far had been a massive mistake.

Rachel moved backwards, holding out her right hand in a 'stay' position as she back peddled towards the Barn and her waiting brother.

Vesper watched her and then decided his balls needed a good licking, the puppy wasn't going far.

She entered the barn after a quick look at Vesper, he was where she had left him and seemed perfectly happy.

The old barn was quite dark, it had a small glassless window high up at its back and large double wooden doors that creaked loudly as she pulled one of them open.

"Jack, are you here?" she half whispered half shouted.

Jack was standing at the top of the ladder that led to the open loft, "yeah." He answered loudly, "why are you trying to whisper? No one else is here."

Rachel looked up the ladder at him, "what the hell are you doing up there? It's not safe."

The Barn was seriously old and half of the beams were rotten through.

Her Twin grinned down at her, "This bit's fine, come up."

Gingerly she climbed the old wooden ladder, cursing her stupid twin all the way to the top, some of the rungs were missing and she was pretty sure a few of the others would give way.

Jack lent down and helped her up the last one with a hand, she grumped at him, "what if I'd fallen?"

He grinned, "You didn't."

She gave him an unimpressed scowl as he pulled her close and walked her to the stone window.

"Look, remember when we used to come up here?"

Rachel looked out of the window, the farm lands looked wonderful and she found herself smiling.

"I just thought that since we haven't been able to, this was kind of the right spot." Said Jack with a soft smile as he caressed her shoulder and ran his hand down her back.

She nodded, "it's like.."

He finished, "when we were kids."

"..and we used to come here.." she said.

"...after harvest." He finished the sentence.

They kissed slowly, perfectly in tune.

She pulled him close and felt his erection against her tummy, he was taller than she was and she had to stand on tip toes to kiss him.

Jack ran his hand through her short blonde hair as he pulled her to him, she eagerly let him take the lead this time, letting his lips crush hers.

In the three weeks she had been home they had only managed a few stolen kisses and one very quick blow job.

This was their moment alone at last and they scrabbled and tore at each other's clothes, both eager to feel the other fully.

Rachel pulled off his thick sweater and ran her hands over his chest as he pawed at the clasp of her bra, impatient for his hands on her breasts, she did it for him, discarding her bra and top without thought, hurriedly undoing his belt and pushing his jeans down as he toed off his wellies.

Within moments they were naked and franticly coupling, her hips grinding and thrusting, as he filled her, easily entering her.

She was soaking wet before his cock had touched her entrance and let out a small and eager gasp as she felt it part her lips.

Rachel let out more small squeals of pleasure as they made love, she had no need to cum, all she wanted right then was to have him inside her and to feel him spill into her.

Jack didn't understand it fully, but he knew she wanted him to cum, her soft wet walls seemed to pull him in, her warmth enveloped his cock and her moans of delight were too strong to ignore as he pumped in and out of her.

Jack groaned loudly as he spurted, his cum hit her inner walls and she kissed him fiercely, pulling him into her and gasping as she felt his seed fill her.

Her heels on his bare buttocks held him firmly inside her as she kissed him passionately, enjoying the feeling of his manhood within her most intimate place.

Knowing he had filled her with his semen triggered an intense feeling of warming love inside her brain.

Other couples might have needed to speak, but they didn't, satisfyingly filled with his cum, she stroked his face and held him close.

Looking into his eyes with love she kissed him a couple of times to show him how happy she was.

******

Vesper trotted into the barn, tail wagging as he sniffed the air, the smells quickly informed him that both the human puppies were here and smelt happy, he sniffed the air a little more, they were safe and mating.

To him it was good if a little confusing, she didn't smell like she was in heat, so why were they mating?

If a dog could shrug, he would have, instead he found a corner, turned around a few times in a circle and then let out a contented huff as he settled down and quickly feel asleep, the smell of his two favorited humans was strong in the barn and he was content.

His doggie brain didn't see it as a problem that the twins were committing incest, he knew they were from the same litter but dogs didn't think like humans.

******

Earlier that morning.......

David watched Rachel leave and childishly skip through the autumn leaves as she headed to the Farm his uncle ran.

The vicious mangy old dog Vesper at her side, for some reason it had started to appear at their home every morning and followed Rachel everywhere, he hated that dog.

The dam thing growled at him every time he walked into the room and seemed to watch his every move.

He knew dogs could sense things that humans couldn't and the way it acted around him made him feel as if it knew he wanted to do some very wrong things to Rachel.

David sipped his coffee as he watched Rachel's body through the window, he felt his cock hardening.

The old jeans she wore were tight, displaying her small firm bum in a very nice way and her hips swayed in an unconsciously sexy and enticing manner as she stopped skipping and started to walk, the little slut was mocking him, or so he felt.

As she turned down the village green and moved out of sight he grunted in annoyance, she'd been working on their uncles farm for weeks now and left early every weekend. David got few chances to see her, his own work keeping him away during the week.

However, since it was a Saturday, he had the day to himself and planned on getting a little 'alone time' with his sister.

Sure, he couldn't do much, but anytime with her was better than none, except she was working on the farm, SHIT.

Jack came down the stairs and yelled out excitedly, "Uncle Sam's got a breached Calf. Got to run."

David scowled while his mum and dad yelled after their son, "GOOD LUCK."

Jack was wanting to be a Vet, his good grades and experience on the local farms had given him a conditional offer at two universitys, chances were, he would be a shoo in for a doctorate as long as he did well in his 'A' Levels.

David watched as his younger sibling raced off down the village.

He knew the local Vet often didn't turn up in time to save breached calf's, and had a morbid desire to see his brother fail in his attempts to help, plus it would mean he could watch Rachel getting sweaty on the farm.

"I think I'll go have a look, help support the family." He said to his parents as he put down his coffee and headed for the door.

His mum gave him a look of approval and Harry smiled at him as he walked out.

*****

Jack did well, the vet was late, but Jack helped turn the calf and it was a successful delivery, buoyed and joyful, they had all gone back to the farm house.

Rachel was in the east field at the time, unaware of the drama, but Jack sent her a text and she grinned, they could finally have some time alone.

Jack washed up and scampered over to the old barn, sure that everyone was preoccupied.

David watched him run off towards it, 'what's he up to?' he wondered.

David glanced around, everyone else was discussing the newborn cow, 'who fucking cares?' he thought to himself as he walked out and followed behind Jack at a discrete distance.

Jack sent another quick text to Rachel, telling her he was going to the barn and hoping she could get away to meet him.

While David followed and let his mind focus.

David concentrated on his prey, Jack looked around nervously a few times as he went to the barn and entered it, it was all highly suspicious and David felt his interest peak when he saw Rachel running over from the east field.

The old Alsatian ran/limped and wobbled after her, David shook his head, the nasty beast was old but persistent, he watched as she stopped running and waited for it to catch up.

He changed positions quickly, Rachel was occupied with Vesper and he sprinted from the cover of an old tractor towards the barn. The dog and Rachel never noticed as he slipped around the back of the old barn and quickly scaled it's outer wall.

David was no stranger to this building and unlike his siblings had practiced climbing it several times, his interests had always been of the more robust types.

He perched on the wall with ease and took a slow and careful peek through the only window, it was big enough for him to enter if he wished, but for now he held his position and waited, thinking he might learn something useful.

It wasn't long before he heard Rachel call out for her twin, a few moments later he was listening intently to their conversation and becoming more intrigued.

They went silent and he thought he heard them kissing, 'WOW, is that what they have been up to?' he thought to himself as he risked a peek through the stone window.

Sure enough, he saw them embrace and kiss, it quickly turned passionate and he watched as they stripped each other naked and urgently fucked.

Seeing Rachel naked and screwing like that was something he had wanted for a long time, her slim young body was even better than he had imagined. Her tits were surprisingly large with puffy pink areolas and largish nipples that were sticking out in arousal.

Every time Jack thrust into her, they bounced up and down in a very pleasing way.

He desperately wanted her for himself as he watched his younger brother fuck their sister.

Without an ounce of shame he took out his cock and wanked it slowly as he enjoyed the sight of Rachel getting pounded, the only thing that annoyed him was the look on their faces, joy, love, caring.

She wasn't being fucked, they were making love, he could see that Jack had a big piece of meat, not as big as his own, but a good size bigger than most men.

David grimaced, "Fuck her harder you twit, make her scream and beg you to stop." He whispered under his breath as they continued to make love.

He watched as his younger brother thrust into Rachel and she wrapped her legs around him, holding him inside her as he obviously spurted into her. They cuddled and caressed each other's faces, sharing a deep look that was completely alien to David, he had never felt like that about anyone.

Seeing them like that filled him with rage, not because they were in love, more because he found it disgustingly sweet, like a stupid Disney movie.

David felt himself go limp, his once hard cock no longer aroused, stupid bitch spoiled everything, he raged inside as he watched her go down on Jack and clean his cock.

******

Rachel kissed Jack tenderly and then gave him a sly wink, she rolled on top of him and kissed her way down his still heaving chest, over his tightly muscled abdomen and with a dirty grin, took his cock into her mouth.

She was pleased to see the look of wonder and arousal on his face as she licked and sucked his semi erect willy, she loved the taste of it, the mixture of her own juices and his was a massive turn on, while at the same time it felt so good to be making him happy.

Jack watched her intently, wishing he could get hard again as she cleaned his cock with her warm mouth, "I can't get hard again that quick Rach," he moaned out regretfully, fully wishing that he could give her the pleasure she had just given him.

Rachel smiled up at him before licking his tip again, "You don't have to, I really liked it." She said, knowing he wanted to get her off, but more than happy with what they had just done.

Unlike the erotic books she had been reading, she didn't need to climax to enjoy the feeling of love she felt right now, having him cum inside her and make her feel so very special and loved was more than enough.

Jack pulled her up his body and she slithered up it, deliberately brushing her nipples along him, loving the feel of his toned body as she felt her hard nipples run along it.

So much was new, there were so many things they hadn't done and she wanted to try everything, to enjoy and experience every sensation that their two bodies could provide.

They shared a lingering kiss before she sighed sadly and rested her head on his chest, her breasts casually splashed across his body.

Both knew that this stolen moment couldn't last as she ran her delicate fingers over his chest.

"I want this to last forever." She whispered as she circled her fingers over one of his nipples, looking up at him with her large blue eyes and feeling a bit melancholy.

Jack held her close, his strong face smiled sadly, he felt the same and brushed a strand of her blonde hair from her face, "Me too, but I should go, Uncle Sam will realise I'm missing eventually."

She nodded, wishing it was different, but understanding, she herself would eventually be missed, saying she had been playing with Vesper would only excuse a small amount of time, Uncle Sam was paying her to work the farm, he might be lenient about things, but going missing for too long would raise questions she didn't wish to answer.

They reluctantly parted and got up to get dressed, it was quite chilly now that they were no longer embracing, so they both scrambled to dress quickly.

Rachel looked around in vain for her sweater and bra, "Jack, did you see where I threw them?" she asked as she hugged her chest and shivered slightly.

Fully dressed, Jack couldn't help but grin at her, she looked good topless, still he pointed over to the window, "Pretty sure you threw them over there." He said with a grin. Realising at the same as she did, that there was a good chance they had gone out the window.

Rachel stepped gingerly to the window ledge, looking down she saw her missing clothes, "Oh fuck." She said with feeling as the wind blew through the window, setting her skin to Goosebumps.

Jack ran to the ladder, "No problem sis, I'll get them." He promised as he scampered down the ladder without a care to its rickety state.

Rachel ran to the top of the ladder, "Wait," she shouted after him, "I'll get them, you better run back to the house, if we both arrive at the same time it will look suspicious."

Jack stood at the bottom of the ladder, "But your tits are out, what if someone sees you?" he reasoned.

Rachel rolled her eyes, she didn't need him to be overprotective, "Just go, I'll be fine you twit." She growled out.

Knowing there was no point in arguing, Jack shrugged and took a last look at his topless sister, her large yet pert tits wobbled slightly as she shivered, their rosy pink nipples standing out firmly from the cool temperature of the barn.

She really did look nice like that, he thought to himself as he headed out of the old barn and ran back to the Farm house.

Rachel descended the ladder with caution, unlike her brother she had a healthy distrust for its dilapidated state.

A quick peek through the barn door's and she was off, striding rapidly with both hands over her bare breasts that bobbed up and down in her hands as she strode towards the back of the barn.

********

David's smile was pure evil as he noticed his sisters bra on the grass, he hadn't seen it float threw the window, but the opportunity was too good to miss, he reached into the barn as they snuggled together and grabbed her sweater, with a smile he dropped it to join her bra on the ground.

He suppressed a laugh, knowing that she would have to come and fetch it.

His only regret was that her Jeans and knickers were too far away to snag.

Time past, he watched and listened to their whispered declarations of love and wanted to smash his brothers face in.

He held his breath as his brother said he would fetch her missing clothes, he let it out with a smile as she said she would get them herself and he heard Jack depart.

David climbed down from his voyeuristic perch and collected his younger sisters bra and sweater, eagerly waiting for her to turn the corner and find him there.

His plan was straightforward and simple, get her to fuck him for his silence about what he had just witnessed.

*******

Vesper slept in the corner of the barn, it smelt heavily of human mating to his sensitive nose, he had a pleasant dream about Ruby, the border collie, mating with her and making puppies.

In his dream he was still young and strong.

The scent of the male started to fade, Vesper didn't stir, the female was the one he liked above all others and her scent was still strong, so he blissfully slept on, his doggie brain equating her presence with family and happy things.

*****

Rachel rounded the corner of the barn and stopped her rushed steps in shock as she saw David standing there with her top and bra in his hands.

His smile was decidedly disturbing as he held out her missing clothes, "Lost something did you?" he said with a nasty grin that made her extremely nervous.

Rachel stammered out a lame excuse, "Erm, I was hot, I was working in the Barn and got a bit warm." She mimed bushing her forehead with a free hand, while covering her bare chest with a single arm.

She held out her hand hopefully, "Give them back please." she said, her voice a little shaky as she was fully aware he was eyeing her up and down in a very unbrotherly way.

His smile grew wider, impossible as it seemed as he had already been grinning like a lunatic.

He teasingly held her sweater and bra out to her and she hesitantly took a step closer to take them, with a nasty look, he pulled them away and she scowled at him, forgetting for a moment that she was topless, he was her older brother and playing a mean game.

Hands on hips she scolded him, "that's not funny, give them back." She demanded and then realised she had exposed her bare chest to him, her look of fury was immediately spoiled by her squeal of embarrassment as she clapped her hands back over her naked breasts.

"you shouldn't be looking at me like that," she said with annoyance, "your my brother."

David was enjoying himself, Rachel was stupidly naive, he wanted her badly but was really feeling the thrill of making her squirm.

"Ha, Jack looks at you like this," he said with a wicked grin, "He looks at you all the time, doesn't he?"

Rachel gulped, finally understanding that David knew, but she was also angry, Jack didn't look at her the same way he was, yes it was similar, but not the same, when Jack looked at her that way she liked it.

She shook her head and held out her hand again, "Don't be mean, give them back, Jack wouldn't look at me the way you are." She half lied.

"Oh I don't think so, you see, I watched you fuck him little sis," he stood with his chest puffed out and his hands on his hips, deliberately making himself look bigger and stronger, "Let's face it, you're a slut and I want my turn, so either you take off what's left and let me fuck your prissy little twat or your life with Jack is well and truly FUCKED."