The Twins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
629 Followers

Rachel was more than shocked by his words, she was shaken to the core and felt like she wanted to vomit, the very idea of having anyone else but her twin inside her was sickening, let alone her viciously nasty older brother.

Any other day, any other situation, she MIGHT have thought about it logically and agreed, she MIGHT have even reasoned with herself that it was a price she was willing to pay, BUT, David was grinning in that obscene way and she lost it.

"You must be CRAZY, I'm never going to do it with YOU." She sneered at him in disgust.

David couldn't take the look on her face.

Enraged, his hand shot out and slapped her viscously across her sneering visage.

The force of it sent her head snapping to the left and she let out a stunned squeal as she fell to the ground, her head spinning in confusion for a few moments, trying to understand what had just happened.

David loomed over her and she stared up at him in absolute hatred, "You fucking BASTARD." She spat out as the pain in her face took hold and tears welled up in her eyes.

He lent down to grab her, intending to haul her to her feet and shake some sense into her.

David was sure he could make her see she had no choice but to give in and let him have his way with her.

*******

Vesper's eyes sprang open, the puppy had yelped in anguish, his doggie brain was foggy from sleep, yet he snuffled the air with worry.

His slightly deaf old ears pricked up as he tried to hear.

She was gone, her sent was still strong but not close, he heard her shout, even as deaf as he was, he could tell she was upset.

He rose up on shaky hind legs, the hair on his back raised up in fury.

Vesper ignored the spine aching pain of his hind legs as he pelted out of the barn and raced around it, his nose telling him were she was.

Vesper growled fearsomely and lunged forward as he saw the male who was looming over his human puppy, arms outstretched to grab her.

Old as he was, he felt young, his jaws clamped onto one of David's hands and he savaged it fiercely, he felt it crunch and grind between his teeth.

The human let out fear smell, it's free hand scrabbled and scratched at Vespers neck, trying to tear the other loose.

Vesper shook his head viciously, "you hurt her" he thought as he ravaged the man's hand with all the strength of his youth.

*****

David was in agony, Vesper only let go when he felt he had pushed David far enough away from Rachel.

David clutched at his ruined and bleeding hand and swore a sting of expletives at the hateful dog that was now standing protectively between him and his sister, ears flat, head low and red strained teeth bared.

Rachel stood stock still, her usually placid friend was snarling viciously at David.

David needed to get his hand seen to, hesitantly, he took a step backwards.

Vesper made no move to go at him again but watched him back away, letting out a 'woof' at a retreating David as if to say, "yeah, fuck off."

Rachel picked up her bra and sweater, pulling them on hastily as she watched her brother sidle away fearfully.

Vesper turned to her and nuzzled her thigh, letting out another "WOOF?", this one seemed to ask, "Safe?"

Rachel nodded and knelt down, gratefully embracing him and finally letting her tears fall, the shock of her brothers assault fully hitting her, she started to sob uncontrollably as she clutched handfuls of Vespers fur.

Vesper seemed to understand, he licked the parts of her he could reach and nuzzled her affectionately, trying to comfort his distressed human.

His overabundance of doggie love helped her to gain control of herself, she wiped snot from her nose with her sleeve and dashed the tears from her eyes with her palms.

Taking Vespers head in both her hands she looked into his big brown eyes and sincerely, if a little hoarsely said, "Thank you so MUCH."

Vesper licked her nose.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
629 Followers