All Comments on 'The Twins Ch. 09'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a great ending. I loved the whole story thank you so much. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

What a piece of shit. Romance my ass sad sorry drawn out tragedy should of left well enough alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore the anonymous

I loved the story, it was well written, it was romantic and it was soo sexy. If I have nothing constructive to say about people's work I say nothing at all, I never complain about grammar, spelling etc, I read for the enjoyment of erotica stories, and I enjoyed this one immensely.

If people want perfect spelling, grammar etc they should go to a library and leave the rest of us alone to read/write sexy stories.

Well done on this story, it was a great read.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
i liked the story

i'm a sucker for romance - and i liked the ending. very nice. i'm not a big fan of the rape and some of the violence, but in the end it all worked very well. so well done!! 5 stars.

AND i think if you want to be an ass and say its a piece of shit, at least have the balls to sign in and do so rather than being some anonymous dick!

you could add one more chapter - but its great as is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVED IT

I loved this story so much and could feel the emotion in the conflicts. I also appreciated how you added in the love of the arts. I COULDNT STOP READING UNTIL THE ENE❤💚💙💜

DavidrossDavidrossabout 6 years ago
I love it

It is a beautiful series i didn't like the rape rape part but you ended it beautifully thank you for a good series and continue writing this character

Fliccy_subFliccy_subabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you ALL.

As the title says. thanks very much for your comments.

Those of you that are happy... Fantastic, glad you enjoyed it and I'm really stoked by your comments.

For those that didn't like it. well that's fine too. At least you gave your opinion and that's good too.

Personally. I would prefer the 'anonymous' that are negative to email me.

I'm happy to discuss how and where I went wrong.

AND.. for ALL of you. If you have ideas. Hit the feedback link. from that I can and will answer most questions.

Thanks again,

Felicity G xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Till the end

Excellent story till she started sleeping with another man

meme165meme165about 6 years ago
A great series, thank you

A great ending, although I am sort of intrigued as to what happened to their parents, and David the elder/older brother (whichever it is, I never can work it out) almost sad to see to come to and end. Looking forward to reading your future works

CRB96CRB96about 6 years ago
It was great until...

It was great until she slept with another man. Probably I would left her behind. All this shit about being a Hollywood star make them unhappy. It's a good story but not my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3 stars

I spent 4 hours solid reading this story. There were a few spots where I nearly went looking for a new one. The last chapter is just too much. It did not do the story any justice. 6 out of 9 chapters where great. luckily l did not need to wait for this last chapter. my score would have been higher had it been finished off with the same care as it began. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry

Great story until she started sleeping with another man, no body would've stood for that

Fliccy_subFliccy_subalmost 6 years agoAuthor
For those of you who think about fidelity.

I have read a few comments and emails about how Rachel sleeping with another man would have ended the relationship or would have ruined things for them.

Well it's not true.

Many people. myself included have had sex with someone else and while it was hurtful to both me and my partner we understood the reasons why.

Everything has a context and for those of you who feel you could never forgive a wife/girlfriend or even boyfriend/husband for sleeping with another... I ask you.. do you really LOVE that person then?

Love is a strange and wonderful thing that can overcome almost anything when it's real.

Just my thoughts and the thoughts of a few other women I talk to.

Fliccy. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

Keep it up. But also remember to proofread because you have multiple spelling errors in the story alone, not to mention the series as a whole.

TocoHillTocoHillover 5 years ago
Bravo!!!

Good, positive ending!! Great story!! 👏👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different

I loved the beginning of the story. By the end, the characters were completely different people that I didn’t like. I hated the Hollywood crap.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
MOVIE STAR

A VERY GOOD STORY, THOUGH I FELT THE LAST CHAPTER WAS RUSHED. WHOSE LITTLE BOY WAS IT? JACK'S OR DANIEL'S?

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 4 years ago
Crap

Nothing says I love you like letting a fake boyfriend fuck you in the ass and then marry him. Sorry but your story was full of shit and had needless drama and Jack was a character that got fucked over by Rachel. Also only a whore would defend fucking another man while in a relationship with another man and defend yourself using love. I just hope I can find another story that will erase this garbage fire from my brain and never read anymore of your horrible writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Twists

The twist to the first was too fast and hard to accept. The rest of the story works well.

RamazaRamazaabout 4 years ago
weird comments??

Hi, i stumbeled onto your story after it was finished, it had a few odd segways, but you brought it to conclusion, got to respect a artist that sticks with their vision.

Well done.

EriqTh3nigmaEriqTh3nigmaalmost 3 years ago

Just wanted to post this here. I like most grew very concerned and afraid for them both with the numerous twists that came with this story but that made the relatively happy ending all the more earned. That being said, i think i understand the narrative you were going fir with this this story. Jack and Rachel's love was not perfect. They were brother and sister and as much as we all love reading the perfect romance types we need tales like this too. This was gritty. This was hard to read at times because it pushed your heart to see what they were going through when all they wanted was to love each other unconditionally. This even had a bit of pain in the happy ending at knowing that Jack had to hurt just to stay with her through her fame. He couldn't even claim his own daughter at first until her Hollywood-created father and Rachel finally split. I can't necessarily say I felt what Rachel went through and that might be the only critique that I could come up with. We all felt for Jack but it may have helped balance out to see more of Rachel's inner turmoil. Just for the sake of her career she was essentially forced to marry someone she didn't love and have sex with him just to sedate him from blowing it all up. The media would also never know about her one true love and she even got blacklisted because Daniel was a piece of shit. She may have wanted out but it should never happen like that. It was REAL. I for one loved it and am very grateful you not only finished it but had the courage to stand out. I truly hope you see this and take it as a small win for writing it your way. I'd love to hear from you bit I'll take knowing it at leadt reassured you for a moment. I'm a writer myself and i hope to get a few stories published on Lit before long and I'm learning even before the criticism that to feel fulfillment you have to commit to your way. I hope you retain the energy you used on Rachel and Jack for any other story, hell any other goal you want to accomplish. Great read. Thank you for that.

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

You really don’t know how to write romance do you? The “twists” in your story were hilariously forced and rushed where the characters came across as caricatures. Everyone wanted to rape Rachel in this story and she apparently is so weak she gives in to the slightest pressure. Further, she clearly didn’t love Jack THAT much given how she prioritized her own career so much she married another man for it.

I don’t for one second believe Rachel was anything other than an incredibly selfish person in this story. Everything that happened was to her benefit and to her benefit alone and every screwup was laid at the feet of Jack.

You got hate mail because your deliberately made your main female character a victim for no damn reason and then made her an unlikeable person who kept getting worse and worse as the story went on. She says love but her actions show the exact opposite. You, as an author, forgot that “show” rather than “tell” is what is important in literature. That is actions always speak louder than words. Every proceeding chapter was worse than the one before with this last one being by far and away the worse of the story. The ending was terrible and ruined the story. This story as a whole needs a massive rewrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Twins Ch. 08 Previous Part
The Twins Series Info