The Twins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She assessed her prey expertly and put on a slightly frustrated face as she stood next to him.

"Oh GOSH... what a que." She exclaimed in despair.

Jack looked at her and instantly did the right thing.

"Excuse me... sorry... excuse me." He said as he pushed past those that had moved in front of him and allowed the attractive women to follow in his wake.

She smiled to herself. "Yes very nice indeed." She said under her breath as she took in his slim tall frame that still had a nice broad back.

*****

Rachel peeked out at the audience as they took their seats. Her eyes glued to the seat she had reserved for her brother.

She wanted him here and nervously fidgeted with the tight collar around her neck. She wasn't just nervous about taking the lead. She was nervous that Jack wouldn't like her performance. To her the only opinion that mattered was his.

If he didn't come it would almost be a relief. If he didn't come she was sure she would die. Perhaps a slight exaggeration. But her emotions were wrought and saying it didn't seem out of place.

"Where the fuck ARE you?" she asked no one.

"Places...Places everyone." Hissed the stage manager.

Rachel was ready to scream in frustration when she blew out a breath of relief. Jack made his way down the aisle to his spot.

He initial happiness evaporated when she saw the woman on his arm. A highly attractive older woman that oozed sex appeal as she sauntered next to HER Jack with a hand on his arm like she owned him.

Rachels eyes narrowed in jealousy. Logically she knew Jack wouldn't DO anything with that "Dirty fucking tart that looked fucking ANCEINT."

Illogically she was livid.

Truthfully the woman looked amazing and sophisticated. Her dark hair practically shimmered and as she walked her long legs flashed through the high slit in her dress. She was tall and elegant. Braless without a doubt as her large yet firm tits swayed dangerously close to exposing her nipples. The dress so low cut that it almost showed her belly button.

While her brother might not be used to seeing high society women dressed up like this. Rachel was and had seen the way they preyed on 'toy boys'.

"You idiot Jack." She growled out to herself as they took their seats and a now desperate stage manager tugged on Rachels arm.

"Places." The stage manager hissed in exasperation.

Rachel whirled around and glared at the man who was tugging on her arm. Then looked at the expectant faces of her fellow actors and dancers.

"Keep up." She said to them fiercely as she took her place and the group wondered what had come over the usually pleasant girl.

*****

To say Rachel's performance was great or excellent or even amazing would be an understatement.

The reviews the cast read the next day were glowing with praise and the show that had been teetering on failure due to London's already jaded society was rocketed to number one overnight.

Risqué as it was, it hadn't punched the audience in the gut until Rachel took centre stage. It wasn't so much how young and innocent she looked at first glance, it was the raw power and emotion she had put into it all.

Alexander was ecstatic. He quickly scheduled an exclusive show for the posh and well to do.

Rachel was an instant West End sensation. People forgot that she had appeared in other shows and cheered her as an overnight success story.

****

Initially Rachel hadn't been in the mood for sex when she and Jack got home the night of her first performance. She had still been filled with jealousy from seeing the older and stunningly attractive woman on his arm.

They had almost argued. It was the closest they had come to an actual argument in years.

"You didn't have to take her number." Rachel had said angrily as she undressed on her side of the bed.

"Come on, she was just being NICE." Jack replied. He honestly had no clue that the flirtatious woman had actually MEANT the things she had implied. To him it had all just been friendly.

"Jack... you're an idiot." Rachel rolled her eyes as she pulled back the covers and slipped into bed naked.

She knew him and inside she knew he hadn't thought about the woman that way. In some ways Jack was an innocent and even his time in prison hadn't changed that about him. On so many levels he was just a country boy that used to work on their uncles farm.

Jack shrugged. He had fucked up again. Not quite as bad as the time he had almost fucked Katerina but Rach was annoyed and that was bad.

"I'll delete it. It's not like she was going to call." He said as he finished hanging up his new suit.

"Oh she will call. I can guarantee that." Rachel answered with a shake of her head. Propped up on her elbow the action made her cute breasts jiggle.

"Okay.. well I won't answer then, or if you want me to I'll put a block on her number." Jack told his sister in an attempt to mollify her.

He was standing on his side of the bed. Stark naked with his phone in his hand, ready to block Casandra's number.

Rachel watched him and raised an eyebrow.

Jack sighed and did what he had just said he would and then handed his phone over.

"See... all gone... now can I get into bed with you?" he said with a cheeky grin, so like the way he used to when they had first started to make love.

Rachel eyed him up and down. She wanted him and she could tell he wanted her even if his lovely cock wasn't hard yet.

"Fine.. you can come to bed." She said trying for firmness but ending it with a giggle.

Jack practically jumped in next to her and eagerly pulled her to him.

She let out a small squeal that sounded naughty and full of delighted need.

"Fuck me... fuck me Jack." She laughed out as she opened her legs and pulled him on top.

Her brother didn't need asking twice and kissed her deeply as he rubbed his now hard cock over her moistening pussy.

"All three?" he asked huskily.

Rachel nodded lustfully.

"All three." She giggled again as he pushed his tip inside her.

They made love for hours. It was like before when they had first started to learn the pleasures of the flesh and experimented willingly. Exploring and finding as many ways to achieve pleasure for them both.

That night was special. Both had longed for a night like it and between her career, Jack's imprisonment and her own inner demons left by James. It had been a long time coming.

Rachel orgasmed numerous times as Jack made sure to please her every need. Jack panted and sweated as he Came inside his sister three times. Rachel willingly giving herself to him and sighing in pleasure each time she felt his seed fill her. Twice he filled her vagina and once in her taboo hole.

All three times felt wonderful to her and she bucked onto his pumping cock lustfully for each.

"I LOVE you." They told each other frequently.

Jack was exhausted and totally spent by the time they finished.

"Hold me." Rachel whispered softly as he started to drift off.

His arms held her to him as sleep overcame him.

Rachel snuggled into him. They were spooning and his cock was still inside her.

She sighed happily.

She knew he was asleep as she whispered softly.

"I want a baby Jack... I want our baby."

********

The next morning...

"It doesn't change ANYTHNG." Said Rachel as she snuggled up to her brother.

Jack sighed and held up the morning paper.

"Front PAGE. Rach... Best Show on the West End." He read out loud.

She had read it already and knew where he was going with this.

"It's NOT the main story." She said softly as she nuzzled his neck affectionally.

Jack played with her hair.

"There was a reporter outside when I went to get this." He told her for the third time. Shaking the paper in annoyance.

Rachel sighed sadly. Inside she knew her brother was right to be worried.

"we'll just have to be careful." She said sadly.

Jack looked into her glorious blue eyes and nodded.

"VERY careful." He agreed before kissing her gently.

She smiled up at him when the kiss was over.

"And you WON'T do anything crazy?... will you?" she said gently as she ran a finger over his strong and very masculine jaw line.

Time had improved Jack. He had grown into a man.

****

Jack knew what she was talking about. He was slow to anger in most things. But when it came to his sister he had found himself unable to control his anger whenever she was threatened or disrespected.

"I... I'll try." He said softly as he looked away from her.

Rachel kissed his neck and sighed.

She knew her brother too well and had good reason to worry.

Jack had lost his place at medical school. The university had kicked him out after the charges.

In a way it was her fault for eventually telling him about James.

Jack had seemed to handle it fine... Then gone out and found James.

The result had been horrific. Jack had spent years working on a farm. He was deceptively strong for his slim frame and his punches had hammered James into a bloody mess that had required weeks in a hospital.

The courts couldn't be convinced it was reasonable because the events were over and other than circumstantial evidence that Rachel had been raped there was nothing. Jack had been charged with attempted murder at first. Luckily a woman with a great deal of influence had intervened and managed to get the CPS to drop it down to aggravated assault.

Jack had still gone to prison for six months though and Rachel had had to live with the fact that she felt responsible for it all.

****

Rachel ran a finger down her brothers chest.

"You KNOW... I hear sex is a GOOD way to forget worries." She giggled out as she bit his neck gently.

Jack ran a hand over her side as he grinned.

"If you want to... I'm ready." He told her breathlessly. Her eyes looked Smokey as he pulled her closer.

"You have no IDEA." She moaned lustfully as she hooked a leg around him.

*****

Two years later...

The large open plan house stood on stilts. It was a million dollar home with everything a person could want in it.

Paparazzi waited eagerly outside it. The owner was smoking hot news at the moment and the latest rising Hollywood star.

Many of the older and more legitimate photographers were already at the red carpet.

However the scandal hogs were trying to get a picture of Rachel before she hit the red carpet. Preferably one that was compromising or showed flesh.

Harry Nielson scrambled up a tree and focused his long lensed camera on the windows.

For him it was a godsend that these modern houses were made with so many massive windows and glass sliding doors. So far he had made a small but lucrative living out of pictures featuring stars and starlets in less than they normally showed or even better, in sexual liaisons.

Rachel was hot news because she wasn't just new, she was the main character in a massively successful Disney live actor production of "Frozen"... Rachel had played Elsa to perfection and was up for an academy award.

The demure Rachel was meticulous about her appearance and so far no one had caught anything 'GOOD' as far as the more salacious publications were concerned.

A few old pictures had surfaced a year ago. Grainy and indistinct as she performed on some London stage with her breasts out. Other than that whatever Harry could get would be pure gold.

Harry was as patient as a stone. He focussed on the window he knew was Rachel's bedroom and then checked the others carefully. She would either be getting ready or about to leave. Either way he was sure to spot her move through the house.

He was in luck and clicked off a few shots of her as she came out onto her balcony with a good looking man he had seen her with a few times. The man was a nobody. But Harry knew his name was Jack and that the two had met in London. He also knew Jack had just entered med school here in L.A. a little older than most students but Harry figured the guy probably hadn't had money until he got with Rachel Everstone.

Everstone was Rachels stage name. No one cared what her real name had been and it had been fairly easy to pass Jack off as a friend from England.

A few papers had run a story about the two being lovers but had quickly been forced to retract after a whole team of Hollywood's best lawyers had slapped them with injunctions and law suits. Not only was the story "unfounded" but it was also a slur on the name of both Rachel Everstone and her 'official' boyfriend Daniel James.

Daniel James was an all out action hero with political connections and six blockbuster success's under his belt.

They had met on set. Rachel had been 'eye candy' and played a hooker with a heart of gold. The hero.. one Daniel James, had been a cop down on his luck who had fallen for her.

It had been a massively successful film and critics had praised her performance as nuanced and highly realistic. Considering how blatantly the film had tried to exploit her as eye candy the rave reviews of her performance had been unexpected and were a big reason why she had been cast as Elsa.

Those were also the catalyst for a scripted and well-orchestrated romance between the two.

Daniel had a reputation as a 'good guy' with an honest family background. Rachel was new but had an innocent look to her. Her own reputation as a singer and dancer from the west end helped Daniel's career ambitions while boosting Rachel's profile as the cute English girl who could actually act.

It was a match made in Hollywood by Hollywood.

***

Jack grinned at his sister as she gave a twirl in her designer dress. The dress was a one off that cost more money than Jack made in a year.

Bright red with a plunging neckline that was made somewhat modest by a gauze panel between her pert firm breasts. Still it showed a lot of flesh and Jacks smile was one of appreciation at how amazingly good she looked.

She was still petite and slim, yet her hips seemed to flare out just a little more now. She was more womanly just as Jack was more manly. The once skinny teenagers had filled out even more than when they had moved in together back in London.

Jack was a good six feet tall with the body of an athlete. His back was broad with wide shoulders from swimming while his legs and arms were muscular without being bulky.

He had a strong face that still held boyish charm, bright blue eyes and slightly messy blonde hair. Basically he was what Americans called a hunk.

"You look perfect Rach." Her brother told her. His smile wide and happy.

She giggled as she stopped swishing her dress around like she used to when she was a kid.

"Not too much is it?" she asked for the third time.

Jack shook his head.

"Nope.. sexy and demure all in one tiny package.. perfect." He told her.

Rachel had never thought she would be a Hollywood star. Now she was one she was learning it was hard work. Anything could bring it all crashing down. Loving her brother would most certainly kill her career.

"Jack... I'm sorry." She said for the hundredth time as she took a step closer to him.

Jack shrugged and took a step back.

"It is what it is.." he gave her a rueful smile. "and stay away. I'm NOT ruining this for you." He said gently.

Jack might not have been as talented or smart as his sister, but he wasn't a fool and knew that there might be some snooping Paparazzi out there right now with a camera on her.

She stomped her foot.

"Jack." She growled out fiercely. Not for the first time he was denying her what she wanted... just a kiss, a really long kiss... the kiss of a lover. One that would lead to her getting his cock inside her again.

Rachel hadn't been fucked properly for months now and the price of fame was really getting her pissed off.

All Daniel usually wanted was anal and it was unsatisfying at best. Sleeping with him was becoming a chore and while Jack remained faithful to her she also felt guilty about the whole deception.

Jack glanced around. Out over the balcony and the surrounding area.

He wanted to be affectionate with his sister as much as she did. They had talked endlessly about her career as it skyrocketed. It had become clear to them both that they were close to being found out.

As much as he hated seeing her with Daniel. He knew that it had been a mutual decision for her to take a Hollywood boyfriend and that to 'sell it.' She had gone to the mans bed.

He was about to give in and go to her.

At the edge of the property was a high wall. Overhanging it were a few trees.

*****

Harry watched as the rising star twirled around in her dress. He got some good pictures and one that showed off her legs nicely. It wasn't a prize winner but it was better than most he had seen of her.

She stopped twirling and swished the dress around. Again he got a good picture, one was great as her swishing had opened up the long split in the dress and given him a shot of her underwear.

"Pink Panties... NICE." He thought to himself as he watched through his long lens.

Rachel took a step towards Jack, something about it screamed "I want you." Harry focused intently and prayed for them to kiss. Injunctions be dammed. It would be a winner picture and he could sell it for some real money.

He could see the headlines already. "Everstone LIED. Hunky Brit IS her lover." Etc, etc.

Harry swore when the guy backed off and then almost fell out of his tree perch when the guy moved closer.

"YES.. go on... go ON." He said softly as his finger sat poised on his camera's trigger.

*******

Jack spotted a glint. Harry's stumble had made his lens reflect the bright sunlight.

"Get inside." Jack said angrily.

Rachel was about to lunge for him when he said it. She knew him so well that she didn't hesitate. Instead of flinging herself at him she turned and walked rapidly inside. Her heels clicking quickly.

"What is it?" she asked her brother as he stood on the porch and stared at where he had seen the glint.

"Reporter.".. the word made into something like a swear.

"Fuck." Said Rachel under her breath. Too close, that had been too close.

Jack walked inside and closed the sliding glass door. He didn't rush but moved deliberately slowly as he pulled the blinds across with one finger held up towards where he knew someone was watching.

Rachel didn't sit down, more like collapsed onto the sofa.

"Jack... I can't... I can't STAND this." She wailed.

Her brother wanted to run to her. To hold her. But where there was one there might be others. Even with the blinds closed and in the apparent safety of Rachel's new home. Jack and Rachel couldn't fully trust it.

He went to her and stood above her. Gently he touched her shoulder.

"I LOVE you." He said softly.

Rachel looked up into his soft and gentle eyes.

"I LOVE you too." She said just as softly.

Both of them returned harshly to the reality of their lives now by the snooping reporter.

******

Four years later...

Rachel clutched Jacks hand and let out a stream of expletives.

The nurse smiled and told her to push.

Panting wildly Rachel glared at her brother.

"I'm FUCKING PUSHING." She screamed.

Jack gulped and tried to be helpful. All he could do was hold her hand and stroke her sweaty brow. He had tried being nice and telling her not to swear at the nurses. But that hadn't worked so far.

Rachel grimaced and grunted.

"FUCK... FUCK... I fucking HATE YOU." She screamed as she worked her inner muscles through the pain.

"natural birth... FUCK YOU." She shouted.

Regretting her choice of not having an epidural.

"Drugs... Gimmie the fucking drugs." She panted.

"It's crowning.. I can see it." Said the Doctor excitedly.