The Twins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

"One more.. that's a good girl." Said the nurse encouragingly.

Jack fainted.

Rachel still held his hand in a vice like grip.

"One more." Said the nurse.

********

Jack held his daughter with tears steaming down his face. She looked like Rachel he decided.

"Isn't she perfect?" his sister said wearily.

Jake nodded. He couldn't say anything right then.

They were alone. The doctor and nurses had left them for a moment.

"Have you decided on a name?" he asked as the small bundle in his arms clutched tiny fingers around one of his.

"Jaquelin... We are going to call her Jaquelin." She said gently.

Jake nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." He said softly.

Rachel looked away.

"It's all I can give you... I'm sorry." She sobbed.

It was enough. More than enough for Jack as he cradled his child. A child no one could know was his but that he could help raise as a 'family friend'. She wouldn't ever know who her real father was. Instead Jaquelin would grow up with Daniel James the action movie star as her father. Rachel Everstone as her mother and a simple Yorkshire man as her one source of true love.

Rachel would do her best.. Jack knew that. But he knew she couldn't dedicated her life to their baby. Not the way Jack could and would.

Daniel James was on set. As far as Hollywood and the papers were concerned he was devastated that he couldn't have been here and had asked Jack, long standing friend of Rachel. To be there in his stead.

Jack touched his sisters cheek gently.

"I love you." He whispered to her.

"Oh Jack... I love you too..." she said as tears ran down her face.

"I'll always be yours." He told her with love in his eyes.

She nodded.

"I know." She said with a small but slightly regretful laugh... Once upon a time she had stupidly thought they could be together... as man and wife.

******

Seven years later...

"Uncle Jack, Uncle Jack... LOOK IT." Squealed Jaquelin happily as she held up a collection of stones.

Jack laughed as he sorted out the stones for her. The bright eyed child always called him Uncle, not because she thought he really was but because once she learned that Uncle meant 'family' that was what she insisted on calling him.

"That's a good one... And this." He told his daughter affectionally. His face serious as he sorted through the odd rocks as if they were treasure.

The stony English beach was cold, the sea air smelt and tasted of salt. Jacquelin was wrapped up tight and waddled a bit from the thick layers she wore.

Still her grin was infectious and she clapped gloved hands together in delight.

"There's more." She shouted happily as she raced off down the beach.

"God she LOVES you." Said his sister as she wrapped her arms around her brothers waist from behind.

Jack smiled as he watched his secret daughter run down the beach and look for rocky treasures.

"We need a farm. She'd love a farm." He mused as he interlaced his fingers with Rachel's.

Rachel wriggled around and brought his face to hers. She kissed his lips and smiled.

"Okay.. a farm it is." She promised as she happily hugged him.

The two looked over the beach at their daughter.

Rachel lent her head on her brothers arm and sighed happily.

It had been a long road to this.

***

Divorced from Daniel now and with another baby on the way she couldn't have been happier.

Hollywood had been fickle and after Daniel had been caught with an underage girl everything had quickly fallen apart.

Her rolls had dried up too. Guilt by association was rife. She could have fought it as her agent and team recommended. But deep down she was fed up and wanted out.

With plenty of money and an legal right to her daughter that Daniel couldn't argue against considering the charges against him. She had returned to England.

Jaquelin hadn't missed her father. Instead she had missed 'uncle Jack'. Jack had stayed in America for six months. Today was his first day back in England.

Hand in hand, all three of them had walked down to the stony beach.

***

Jacks thumb ran over his sisters palm gently.

"Wack op, mummy?" he asked in twin speak. Their childhood language making the question even more special.

Rachel nodded and looked up into his eyes. Her own asking for a kiss. The kind of kiss that they rarely got to share and hadn't had since making love in America after her divorce.

Jack glanced at his daughter, she was happily gathering rocks.

Rachel smiled up at him and stood on tiptoes.

They kissed gently. Soft and lingering. Her mouth warm and his tongue warmer.

The kiss was very long. They melted together and were in perfect harmony.

"UNCLE JACK... Does this make you my Daddy now?" Jaquelin squealed happily as she bounced from foot to foot and let the rocks she had gathered fall from her fingers.

Unnoticed the child had come back to them.

Rachel laughed as she pushed her brother away and knelt down.

"Well... would you like that?" she asked with a smile.

Their daughter grinned and clapped her hands.

"Yes.. yes." She shouted.

"Daddy Jack... daddddddyyyyyy." She yelled as she flung herself at Jack.

He picked her up and twirled her around.

"That's ME." He laughed out joyously.

The END.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers