The Twins Come Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked in the door the two of them latched onto an arm each and held me tight as though they were never going to let me go. I felt like every eye in the room was focused on us as we were led to our table. When presented with the menus the girls both declined and said "Lover boy" will be ordering for us thank you and left it to me to order for us all. After ordering the food I asked the girls what they wanted to drink, and not only did they shock the waiter, but me as well.

"I feel like having a Quick Fuck, John" Cathy stated.

"Yes please John, do you think you can give me a Quick Fuck as well?" Megan added as she put her hand across the table and squeezed my hand as it began to tremble.

"And what would Sir like to drink tonight?" the waiter asked.

Little did I know that there was actually a drink called 'A Quick Fuck', and even at the end of the night I had not thought to ask the girls what it was. I ordered a Vodka and Orange, and when they arrived we all began to sip on them at first before Cathy put hers down and reached across and placed her hand upon mine.

"I guess you really enjoyed us both today John?" she said, rather too loud for my liking.

"Ah, your welcome, but what do you mean Cathy?" I stuttered back at her.

"Come on Lover boy, you know what I mean. I never thought a guy of forty could cum as much as you did today!" she said, as she blew me a kiss. "You sure do know how to get two girls worked up!" she added.

By this time I was dumbstruck and did not know what to say in reply. As I tried to find the words to answer her I glanced around uneasily to see if anyone had heard us, and was stunned when a couple in their fifties were both staring at me, seemingly waiting to hear my reply.

"Yes John, never before have I seen so much cum from a guy of your age!" Megan added, also loud enough for everyone to hear. "You sure did make us happy today Stud!" she added, as she gave me a very pronounced wink.

The couple seemed to be looking more intently at me, eagerly awaiting my response. My mind was ticking over rapidly, trying to understand why the girls were saying this and putting me on the spot. Had I done something wrong? Were they trying to punish me by saying things like this? Then it hit me. They said they were going to put some clothes in the machine before they came down. I guessed they had gone in to get my clothes as well.

"Well girls, it is not every day a guy my ages is presented with two sexy little nymphs like you. I'm just glad you both enjoyed it. Anytime you feel like doing that again is fine with me," I said, trying to sound non-chalant.

Megan got up and walked around to my side and leant down so that she was at head-level with me. She placed her arms around my neck and moved in and kissed the side of my face, and as she pulled back a little she whispered to me I was doing great, but to make it more raunchier so that the others would all get jealous of him. She moved her face around to the front and kissed me hard on the lips, then pulled back and said 'you are one hell of a fuck John', and then returned to her seat.

It was not until she began to stand that I saw her left breast had dislodged from the skimpy material that had barely been covering it, but she did not seem to notice that she was exposed. I tried to quietly nod to her and look at her so she understood, but instead of being shocked, she just laughed and told me she did not care if I saw her tits, as she enjoyed showing them to me.

Cathy followed suit and came around to my side and repeated, almost perfectly, the actions of her sister, but at least I knew her breasts would not pop out from her top. She to gave me a kiss and added a few comments as well as suggestions on things for me to say, and said it was making her feel so naughty, and maybe needed a spanking when we got home.

When she finished kissing my ear and cheek, instead of standing up, she seemed to just hover in that spot. I turned to see why and that was when I not only saw that she was wriggling her arse a little for all to see, but I noticed the fully mirrored wall on the other side of the restaurant. Her miniscule skirt had risen up so that it was halfway up and her naked arse was on show for everyone on that side of the restaurant to ogle. The only thing stopping them from seeing her pussy was the tiniest bit of material covering it, which I presumed to be a G-String of some sort. After a few more moments she returned to her seat.

I ordered another round of drinks and just as they arrived, so to did the first course of our meal. I asked for a bottle of Wolf Blass Chardonnay and three glasses, and as the waiter walked away Cathy asked me if I were trying to get them drunk. I quickly denied this and she laughed and said they did not care, as they would fuck me anytime I wanted, drunk or sober. By this time I was feeling more at ease with their frivolity and stirring of the other customers, and knowing that they just wanted me to look good, I decided why not? It was not as though this was a place I had frequented before, and probably never would again after this night.

"So girls, have you ever had a guy fuck you as good as I did today?" I bravely questioned them.

"I can honestly tell you John that no guy has ever made me feel as hot as you did today! What about you Megan?" she asked her sister.

"Never! John is the only guy I have ever gotten so excited over before. To tell the truth, he is even better then my Bitch back at Uni. I have never felt as good before like today, not even when she is licking my pussy!" she responded convincingly. "Well, then again, you made me feel damn hot when you were licking me today Cathy, but I would rather feel John's cock in my pussy anytime!" she laughed.

The combination of the drinks, seeing then in bed together, their dirty talking as well as all the innuendos and their exposing themselves was taking its toll on me. My cock was standing to attention and I was worried that someone would notice it. With the first course out of the way and the second not having arrived, Cathy asked me if I would dance with her. I was trying hard (and not just in my pants) to think of an excuse when Megan told me to go ahead as she was not jealous, and Cathy had already stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Hey Big Boy looks like you are ready to go again! Maybe we should skip the rest of the meal and just go back to your Pad?" she cooed as she pulled me close to her and I felt my cock lodge into her crutch area.

As we danced around, and for me it was very nervously as my cock rubbed against her pussy, she kept trying to pull me even tighter into her. After a few steps, with my hands placed on her bare shoulders, she reached up and pulled them down until they were on her arse. As my mind kept telling me that this was my daughter and I should not be doing this, my cock seemed eager to control my hands and make them squeeze her cheeks. She pulled my head down towards hers and kissed me gently on the lips, and just as I thought she was pulling away she pressed her lips back again and kissed me even harder, this time prodding her tongue between my closed lips.

The more we danced, the more she ground her pussy into my raging cock, and this just served to stir my body and emotions up even more. Soon my desires were taking over control of my mind and my hands were squeezing her arse harder and harder. As each turn and squeeze occurred, the bottom of her dress rose higher, and it was not long before I was squeezing her bare cheeks. It was only when the music stopped, and she pulled away from me after giving me one more peck on the cheek that I remembered my cock poking away at the front of my trousers. As quickly as possible I moved back to the table, trying to keep her just in front of me at all times.

"How come you don't get as hard as him Harold?" the woman at the next table said as I sat down.

"Well you are not as young and sexy as that girl is Mavis!" he laughed back at her.

I could not believe my ears. This couple were openly discussing my erection, as well as my daughter's bodies. I wanted to get up and leave, but before I had a chance Megan grabbed me and said it was her turn to dance with me. No matter how much I protested, she would not take no for an answer. She pulled me to my feet and as we started to move away Cathy half called out to her sister.

"Watch out for the bulge in the front girl, it keeps you off balance all the time!" she laughed.

After Megan did pretty much the same as her sister, I soon found myself groping my other daughter's arse, and enjoying the sensation. I was feeling all my reserves melt away and was almost at the stage where I would have happily fucked her there and then on the dance floor in front of everyone. It was at that stage when my brain tried to kick in and remind me she was my daughter. Trying to distract myself, I looked around and saw our main course being served. I cut the dance short and told Megan we had better eat before it went cold.

"Don't worry Stud, it will never go cold for you, you can eat me any time you like, day or night!" she replied, but at that time I did not realize she said it softly so only I had heard her.

After much more stirring from my daughters, and having finished our meal, I suggested it was time for us to go home.

"Yes please! We can't wait to get you naked and back into bed Lover Boy!" they almost simultaneously spoke.

I paid the bill, as well as leaving a large tip for the waiter who by now also seemed to be supporting a sizeable bulge under his apron. As I stood and helped each of my 'lovers' from their seats, they both placed a hand around my waist as I walked them towards the door. As we reached the door the Doorman opened it and said the usual thing of 'thank you sir, please come again' and both of my daughters began to laugh at the same time.

"Oh don't worry, he will cum many more time before tonight is finished!" Cathy laughed at him.

When we got to the car they both seemed intent on being the one next to me, and this was something they had never done before. Cathy won out over Megan and was soon in the front seat and sliding into the middle. But instead of getting into the back seat, Megan also joined her sister in the front. I started the engine and began to pull out from the parking spot, and no sooner had we hit the raod then Cathy spoke.

"So Stud, where to next?" she purred.

"Yes Stud, are you going to take us down to the river or back to your bed?" Megan added.

"Ok girls, we have left the restaurant now, there is no need to continue with the stirring!" I laughed. "I guess it was rather fun to be the center of attention tonight", I added.

"Who said we were stirring John?" Cathy laughed as I felt her hand land softly on my still raging cock.

"Cathy! What are you doing?" I almost yelled.

"Come on John, we know you want to fuck us both. So stop worrying if we are your daughters and start thinking about where you want to fuck us the fist time!" she replied, as her hand began undoing my zipper.

By now my brain and my cock were at a difference of opinions. My brain knew this was wrong and I could never fuck my own daughters, but my cock seemed to have better reasoning then my brain. It kept tell me that it had not seen any action for almost 2 years and it needed to find a release or it would shut down. I tried desperately to get control of my thinking back to my brain, but just as it seemed to be winning out, I looked across at Cathy and saw Megan had already pulled the staps down off her shoulders, and her tits were exposed.

My cock began to take the upper hand once more, as my brain stuggled to win, and just as it seemed it had found the right arguement, my eyes looked down to Cathy's legs and saw that Megan had her hand on her sister's pussy. I had to force my eyes back to the road, but only for a few seconds at a time, as my cock kept dirverting them back to the scene that was evolving next to me.

Cathy's short hemline had already been raised and her G-String had been pulled aside. Her sister's hand and fingers were furiously attacking Cathy's exposed pussy. Meanwhile Cathy had already taken my erect cock from its hiding place and was busily stroking it up and down. As each stroke went from up to down, I could only barely get my eyes to check the road ahead.

My brain was losing rapidly as my cock took control of my body. Soon I was enjoying the feeling of Cathy's nubuile hand as it stroked on my cock and my eyes took every opportunity to feast on the actions unfolding between her legs. It was only a few moments later when my brain seemed to take control once more, but only for a second when I looked back at the road and saw I was about to run into a parked car.

Quickly pulling the wheel to the right to avoid the impending collision, I over reacted and ended up mounting the kerb on the other side of the street, and the car was now careering into a local park. As I tried to get control of the vehicle, as well as miss a few trees, Megan suddenly blurted out her words.

"About time you decided to park and join in the fun John!"

I stopped the car and was about to go off at them both, but as soon as the car stopped and I was turning to face them, I saw Cathy's head dive down to my lap. As my first words were about to emerge I felt the beautiful feeling of her mouth as it engulfed my rigid cock.

"Hey! Not fair Cathy! You could at least wait until we are all in the back seat!" Megan called to her sister, as she tried to pull her off my cock.

Begrudgingly, Cathy raised her head and agreed that she could wait. No sooner had her words escaped her mouth then I saw Megan climbing over the seat, and as she did so her dress came totally off. I looked around as I saw her beckon me to join her, and she was already pulling her G-string off. Cathy was quick to foolw and as soon as she wriggled out of her tight dress, her G-String came off and she scooted over the seat.

"Well! Are you going to join us, or would you rather just watch us fuck each other?" Megan laughed.

Suddnely, as I looked at my two absolutely gorgeously and naked daughters, my brain switched off and gave full control of my body to my cock and animal instincts. Quickly my shirt was off, followed by my tousers and jocks being pushed down to the floor. )Now, I don't know about you guys that are reading this, but have you ever experienced that feeling of stupidity when you try to rush to get your jocks and tousers off, only to realize how infuriatingly futile it can be when you forget to take your shoes off first?)

After much laughter from my babies I finally managed to get everything off and was soon over the seat and joining them. All logic and reasoning had left me and my mouth attacked Megan's tits, while Cathy resumed her ministrations to my cock with her mouth. My hands were furiously trying to find their targets, and not knowing whose tits I was grabbing, I just enjoyed the moment. After a few minutes of this I felt myself getting close to exploding so I tried to push Cathy's head away from my cock, but she refused to move, and soon I felt gush after gush exploding into her mouth.

Feeling both elated and ashamed of what I had just done, I did not have time to think too much as Megan realized what had happened and was pushing her sister's head off from my cock.

"Hey! Let me taste him as well!" she blurted out.

As my cock began to wane, Megan's mouth had already taken over the duties of cleaning me off. The first few sucks she gave my cock seemed like she was intent on dislodging it and swallowing it whole, but soon her motions changed to a more tender and loving manner. As she gently took me in and out of her mouth, all the time running her velvety tongue on the under-side of my shaft, I felt something that had not been felt for many a year; my cock was building once more.

Meanwhile, Cahty had moved her position and she was now on her knees on the floor, and her tongue was attacking her sister's pussy, which was on display as her legs were wide apart as she lay on her side. The sight of my daughters was enough to stop any resistance my cock may have had to becoming erect again. My eyes were rapidly switching from Megan's mouth on my cock, to Cathy's tongue probing her sister's pussy.

As Megan sensed my cock was at it fullest potential, she quickly withdrew her mouth and was hurridly moving herself, and it was only a fraction of a second (well it seemed that short a time) when she was straddling my legs and lowering her dripping pussy down onto my erect cock. As her pussy neared, she reached under her legs and took a hold of my cock, as she guided her pussy towards it.

"How come you go first Megan?" Cathy complained.

"Well, I am older then you. I was botn 2 minutes before you, so I should go first!" she laughed, as I felt her moist pussy engulf my cock.

"Ok, you win, but I go next, as soon as he is ready!" she conceded to ther 'older' sister.

I moved myself a little so I was on my back, and my legs were spread and raised slightly, as Megan slowly lowerded herself down onto my cock. At first she was very slow and gingerly lowering and lifting herself on my shaft, and each time I could feel the head of my cock hit a barrier. After a few minutes of repeating these actions, I heard her murmur 'here goes', as she lifted once more and suddenly dropped herself down, impaling herself on my cock. After the initial 'yelp' she stayed quite still, and knowing it was her first time to feel a cock inside of herself, I lay there patiently, but excited at the actions to come.

"Are you Ok baby?" I softly asked.

"Yes Daddy. It hurt a little, but I have wanted to do this with you for so long; and nothing is going to stop me from enjoying this!" she sobbed, as her movements started afresh.

In all my years I had never experienced such a wondorous feeling as the one I was feeling at that moment. Megan's pussy was so tight and smooth, and knowing mine was the first cock it had ever felt just made it even more of a delight. I let her take control at first, as she got used to the new feelings in her body. Slowly she lifted and lowered herself onto me, then after each few moments passed, she began to lift and lower slightly faster, and harder.

As each rush of adrenalin spurted through my body, I became more and more excited as I heard my baby start to moan and groan with pleasure. As her tempo increased, so to did her moans. Soon I felt my balls begin to tighten, as my cock revelled in taking a virgin, but not just any virgin, but my own virginal daughter. As the moment of my impending explosion came nearer, my brain suddenly kicked back into control.

"Stop baby! I am going to cum! Quick! Get off me!" I yelled, but Megan would not hear of it.

Her breathing had become rapid, and her moans had turned into screams of pleasure, and just as suddenly as it had appeared to take control, my brain was pushed back down. Soon I was holding her waist and raising and lowering her body onto my cock as it exploded wave after wave of my hot juices into her, as I felt Megan also let her juices run rampant, and they were hitting the head of my cock.

"Fan-Fucking-Tastic! That looked so fucking hot!" Cathy screamed as Megan and I seemed to come back down to earth. "I can't wait for my turn!" she added with a giggle.

After staying impaled on my cock until it finally shrivelled, Megan slipped off my body, but no sooner had she dislodged herself, then Cathy had her mouth encased around my cock.

"Are you OK Miss?" a voice suddenly appeared, as a light shone through the foggy windows.

Jumping with fright, we all tried to cover ourselves; well I did at least in a fit of fear.

"Not really!" Cathy laughed back. "My sister has just drained this stud, and I think I will miss out on feeling him!" she added, as she wound the window down a little and looked at the Officers face.