The Twins Come Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the F....! Ahhh, sorry Sir, I thought there was a lady in distress here. Don't you think you should take these young ladies to a more private place to do this?" he uttered in disbelief.

"Is your place close by to here Officer? I don't think he will be ready to fuck very soon, so maybe we can go to your place instead!" Cathy said coyly to the Officer.

The Police Officer's eyes never seemed to stray from Cathy's naked body; and this at least made me feel good for a short time. I knew we were breaking the law (maybe many even), but he certainly did not seem to mind as his eyes feasted on my daughter's body.

"Sorry Ma'am, I wish I could, but I have my boss in the car. Maybe after I finish if you really like" he shyly resonded.

"That's a shame Officer. We only have a few hours before we must return to the convent" she giggled.

By that stage I was mostly dressed again and back over the seat, and had the engine running. Calling out to the Officer that we were sorry for making such a problem for him, I added that it had just been a 'spur of the moment' thing, and would never happen again. As he stood there, still gawking at my daughters; who seemed quite happy to keep their legs apart for his enjoyment, he told us to go somewhere more private, and soon I was pulling away from our parking spot.

The girls were both giggling and being affectionate to me all the way home. One moment they were talking and laughing about the Officer, and next they were either touching me or talking about how they were going to touch me when they got me home.

"Just remember Megan, he is mine first when we get home!" she chided her sister.

No sooner had I pulled into the garage then Cathy was already pulling my clothes from my body. She seemed determined to make sure she 'had me' before her sister decided otherwise. By the time the motor was off and the garage door closed, I already had my tousers around my ankles thanks to Cathy. By the time I stepped out of my trousers the girls had hurriedly taken my arms and were quickly leading me into the house, and directly to my bedroom.

Since the incident in the park, the girls had not even bothered to put their clothes back on, instead they had just laughed and talked about the Officer's look when he caught them, and how he thought he was rescuing a 'damsel in distress' and had not expected it to be a man being attacked by two girls. And if only he had known they were the man's daughters!

As I was almost forcibly pushed onto the bed, the girls both jumped in after me and began kissing and sucking, as well as biting and licking, every part of my body they could get to first. Once again I was feeling my cock begin to stir, but alas, it was never going to stand up hard and erect so soon after such a wonderful afternoon and evening of delightful bliss. It did not take Megan long to realise that I would need longer to recover, and before I had a chance to say a word, she was already suggesting to her sister that they just please each other and give me a 'show'.

Never in my life would I have expected to see two such beautiful and young girls go to town on each other; at least not live before my eyes, and even if I did think it possible, the fact that they were both my daughters would have seemed incredulous before that evening. Cathy pushed Megan onto her back and took no time at all in darting her tongue into her sister's waiting pussy. Lick after lick and suck after suck, I sat there, riveted to my spot on the bed, as I watched my daughter performing cunnilingus on her sister. And not just doing it to please me, but because she enjoyed every stoke of her tongue, as it probed her sister.

Not even thinking it possible at that early stage, I soon felt my cock begin to surge forward and upwards. My hand was quickly stroking it into full and ready life, and apperantly the girls had thought this would do the trick for me, and they were right. After only a few moments of her sucking her sister's pussy, Cathy stopped, turned around, and looked directly at my cock to see if it was reacting as she had hoped.

"Good Daddy, you are ready. Let me get on my knees and then you can fuck me as hard as you like!" she said, with a look in her eyes like she was begging her father to let her go outside and play on a rainy day.

Being the ever so loving father, and never having been able to resist that look, I nodded my head and got onto my knees and positioned myself behind her. As soon as she was also on her knees, and her head was back between her sister's legs, I moved forward, and after putting some spit on my shaft and rubbing it along the length, I slowly edged my cock towards her wide open legs, and waiting pussy.

It seemed I wasted my time in lubricating my shaft, as her pussy was already so moist that my cock slipped in quite easily. She was not as tighht as her sister, but she also felt so devine that my cock hardly noticed the difference. Like earlier with her sister, I gently pushed in a little and then pulled back, each time trying to push a little further until I found her hymen, or discovered she had lied about being a virgin to me.

On the 6th or 7th push I felt her little cherry as my cock hit it, but as I had presumed that she had lied, I did not stop at first. As my cock tore her hymen she let out a small yelp, but it seemed to be very quiet, as her mouth stayed lodged to her sister's pussy. As I bottomed out I came to a complete stop; wondering if I had hurt her or not.

"Don't stop Daddy! You just surprised me, that is all. It feels so fucking good. Please, fuck me Daddy. But fuck me harder and faster then you fucked Megan. I have been waiting for this for so long!" she cried.

Being a good father, and already my cock had decided to oblige her, I started pumping her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. As I had already cum at least 3 or 4 times that day, my cock was not ready or willing to cum again so soon. Pumping away at her pussy I felt like I was a young teenager once more. In and out, in and out, I pumped her so hard and so many times, and every 4 or 5 minutes she would let out a scream and declare that she was cumming. No matter how much I pumped, my cock was just not going to explode, and this just made me feel hotter and stronger.

"Enough Daddy! Enough! Please stop!" Cathy cried after 30 minutes of my cock pumping her hot little pussy. "I need a rest Daddy! My cunt feels so hot and sore after taking your cock for so long!" she added.

"Hey Sis, do you mind if he fucks me again then?" Megan quickly jumped in.

"No, go for it Megan. But just remember, when he is ready to cum it is my pussy this time! I want to feel him cum in my cunt!" Cathy laughed.

For the next 15 or 20 minutes I was eagerly fucking my other daughter, and not just in once position. It seemed she was quite versed in the varied positions that a man and woman could fuck in, and she seemed determined to try as many as she could. It was only when she finally decided that she wanted to take me from the top, that I felt my balls begin to tighten, and once having told her I was close, Cathy quickly pushed her sister off my cock and took her place as quick as she could.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me! Blow your cum deep, up into my pussy! I want to feel you cum in my pussy!" she screamed out as she rode me faster and faster.

After a few more minutes of her pumping my cock, as well as her words of encouragement, my balls felt as though they were about to lodge in my throat, and my cock tensed ever so tightly. 'Bam! Bam! Bam, I exploded rapidly, even surpassing my wildest expections mafter having cum so many times before in one day.

"Yes! Yes! Harder Daddy! I love you so much!" Cathy cried as I felt her juices rush over my cock again and again.

Finally she slowed, and collapsed onto my chest. We lay there for what seemed like an hour, all the time her sister just purred and made comments about how sexy it looked to see her sister pleasure me in such a way, as she too lay beside us and put her arm across the two of us.

I must have dozed off at some point not long after, as the next thing I knew, my daughters were locked once more in the '69' position and licking and sucking on each other, and not caring if I cared. I rolled onto my side and was happy to just watch the events unfold. No longer did I let my brain have any control over my thoughts or actions. My cock and my heart were now the sole rulers of my world. Never could a man have had such a fantastic night. Yes, of course I have had great sex before. Once, many years ago, when I was young, I did enjoy the pleasure of two girls in bed with me at once. But nothing could compare to spending a night with your own beautiful young daughters.

They stayed the night with me and I did manage to get my cock up once more, and was able to fuck both of them a few times, changing every so often, until finally cumming in Megan's mouth. Over the next two weeks of their vaction, we only seemed to leave the bedroom to eat or use the bathroom, and even then we never seemed to all leave at the same time. Sometimes Cathy would get up and make a snack for us all and we would lay in bed and eat, or esle it was Megan.

On the rare times we all did leave the bed at the same time, it seemed it was only to shower, and even then we all managed to squeeze into the shower together, and we continued to pleasure each other.

It was a very sad day when their vacation time was over, and they both had to return to their respective University's, but just before they got out of the car at the bus depot, Cathy leaned over and hugged me, before telling me her plans for the next holiday.

"I'm going to invite a few girlfriends to come and visit us next time Daddy, if that is Ok with you. But I will tell them to arrive a few days after us, as I think Megan will agree, we want you first to ourselves" she said as she hugged me tight.

"Yes Daddy. You are the greatest. Do you have any requests on what sort of girls you want? Or would you like me to try and bring a few of the teachers with me?" Megan laughed. "Nothing is too good for our father!"

My year of loneliness, as well as my years of going without, had all seemed to come to an end. What could I do or say, except, 'anything you girls decide, is fine with me. I love you both and will miss you'.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3almost 17 years ago
Wow, this is good writing, and HOT!

Your writing skills are obvious! This is a well crafted story. I appreciate the fact that the father is trying to do the right thing even though it is almost a lost cause.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
REALLY GOOD

"wishful thinking", yes. that is why it is called fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A bit of "allright" mate !

Great story but really a lot of wishfull thinking . What a way to go !!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Five Girls, a Guy, and a Hot Tub Justin spends a week with his sister and 4 of her friends.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories