The Twins Leila and Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then to see if he liked her ass, another day she wore a super tight skirt that hugged her ass. And she wore no panties, so as not to show any panty lines. (She brought panties to put on later for her workplace, of course.) Nevertheless, even with panties the skirt was hard to pull off at work, as the men at work kept leering at her.

When the train car got crowded, Leila offered her seat to an elderly man, and stood "by chance" in front of Derek, with her back to him. This put her rear end, encased in her tight skirt in a very sexy way, at his eye level. Leila could see Derek studying her ass by looking at the reflection in the subway's windows. She smiled. She was happy.

Leila felt the leering she endured at work while wearing that skirt was worth it for the fun of having teased Derek during the morning commute. He could not take her eyes off her ass for the entire subway ride. She also saw the lump in his pants had become more prominent. She felt a bit of pride with her tactics.

The ne plus ultra of Leila's teases was one day when she wore a T shirt and no bra. The fabric was elegant and thin, so that it was slightly transparent. She checked in the mirror, of course, before she left home. She could see the outlines of her boobs and the darkness created by her areolas. Her nipples poked at the shirt. She smiled. It was perfect.

Her subway voyeur was going to go nuts! Even better, the subway car was so air conditioned the cold made her nipples hard, and they poked prominently at her T shirt. Derek did go nuts, too. He could not tear his eyes away from her. She noticed a few other men enjoyed the tease of her braless T shirt too.

Shortly before the Union Station stop she unbuttoned the top few buttons. She then dropped her book, and had to bend over to pick it up, showing off her naked breasts to anyone positioned to look down her blouse. Of course, Derek was positioned exactly right. As soon as she left the train at Grand Central Station she ducked into the women's room and put on her bra. Then she walked confidently to her workplace, high on the 23rd floor of a Madison Avenue office building.

Those were fun times, but now we're back to the present. Leila hoped Derek would not let her down when he met her parents. And she hoped her twin sister Sarah behaved herself, but she knew Sarah would not behave. That's who she was. Should she warn Derek about Sarah? For that matter, should she warn Derek about her mother? How could she even begin to go about that?

Derek rented a car and they drove north to Leila's parents' house, which was far upstate, out in the country. The closest city was Kingston. As they drove, Leila continued her crash course on her family, and she also continued to pump Derek about his job, his likes and dislikes, his history, and his own family. Then Derek said, "Tell me about your twin sister Sarah. There is something about her you are afraid to tell me, isn't there?"

"Yes. We're a sharing family. We share everything, my sister, my Mom and I. We share books, kindles, clothes, even underwear. We share everything," Leila said, putting an emphasis on the last word "everything." Derek felt a little shiver up his spine when she said this.

They rode along in silence for a while. Leila told Derek to stop at a rest stop. They went to the Roy Rogers there and sat at a table, drinking coffee. "My sister is an identical twin. Nobody can tell us apart if we wear our hair the same way, and we do. Even you will not be able to tell if it's Sarah or me. We need a code. If you are unsure, and there will come a point when you will be, all you need to do is to work the number 6 into the conversation. If it's me, I will then arrange to say 7. Got it?"

"This sounds a bit ridiculous," Derek said. "What are you so worried about?"

"My sister is going to want to sleep with you, by hook or by crook. Any way possible. First, she'll try seduction. If that does not work, she'll try deception, pretending that she's me. She is very clever. She's devious, and she always gets what she wants," Leila said. She said it so dramatically, Derek got chills listening.

Leila continued: "There are some men who are fascinated by the idea of sleeping with identical twins. Sarah brings those men home, promising "the twin experience," and she tries to get me to seduce them, or she has them seduce me. She's very effective."

"You mean she promises sex with both of you in order to lure these men here?"

"That's the gist of it, yes. It's more complicated, but yes," Leila said, blushing and looking at her feet.

"So you've slept with some of Sarah's lovers?" Derek asked. He was somewhat incredulous.

"All of them," Leila said, and she began once again to cry.

"Have there been many?"

"Yes. There have been many. A different one almost every time. Sarah likes variety, and she has good taste. I guess Sarah is a slut, and she has turned me into one, but only when I'm around her. That's why I avoid her."

"And now the tables are turned. I have a boyfriend: you. Or so she thinks. Actually, you are doing a great job at being my boyfriend. Sometimes, I wish you actually were my boyfriend. Anyway, Sarah will want to try you out," Leila said. She was trying to stop crying. She was losing the battle, as sobs kept sneaking out of her mouth.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I don't have the right to want anything!" Leila exclaimed. "We have not even slept together. I don't own you. You are free to do as you like. Sarah is sexy as hell. If you're horny, and I suspect you are, you'll be like a sitting duck with her. You don't stand a chance."

"I want you, Leila," Derek said. He was a little miffed that Leila thought so little of his ability to control himself.

"I know you do. I want you, too. I'm just not ready to do that in order to keep you. We have to make love because we both want to. Because it's magical. I will not take you to bed in order to play some sex game with my sister!"

"I'm finally beginning to understand," Derek said.

"Derek, if you can resist Sarah, you will be the first of my lovers, or in your case potential lovers, ever to do so. Yes, yes, I know you are not yet my lover, but you and I both know that time will come. It will come soon. If you do manage to resist Sarah, then I am yours. Do with me as you please. Tie me up, use any of my holes, anything. I will give myself completely to you. I mean it," Leila said. She spoke with determination. "If you succumb, well then, we'll take our relationship from there, but it will be hard for me to trust you enough to give you total submission."

Our relationship? Total submission? Derek realized something had changed. He was no longer there to do a favor by pretending to be Leila's boyfriend. Somehow, he had morphed into her actual boyfriend, at least in her mind. Was he ready for this? He looked at the nervous, vulnerable, sweet sex goddess sitting at Roy Rogers with him. Hell, yeah, he was ready.

"One more thing. When we Goldstein women have sex, we are noisy and loud, even very loud. That includes my Mom, Sarah, and me. Everyone will know when one of us is having sex. Sarah will bring a lover du jour, and my mother of course has my father, and they all seem to be sexually insatiable."

"So, you're going to hear a lot of sex going on, just not from me. Unless, of course, we actually ..." Leila stopped before she could complete the sentence. She had tipped her hand. Derek smiled, and he squeezed her hand. Leila blushed. "The point is, if you get it on with Sarah, I'll know. Everyone will know. Don't do it, please?"

"This is more than I bargained for, Leila," Derek said. "Well, I'll do my best. It would be easier, if we had already, you know..."

"Pull over, Derek. There's a rest stop coming up, and I need to use the facilities," Leila said.

When they stopped, Leila rushed into the women's room. When she emerged, she had a strange smile. She went back to the car, and tugged at Derek's arm. She dumped her bra and panties in Derek's lap. "There's something I have to show you, Derek, Come with me."

Leila led Derek not into the small building that housed the restrooms and vending machines, but into the small woods behind that ugly building. Once they were far enough in the woods to be hidden from the road, she kissed him and began to remove his shirt. She next removed his pants, so he stood there in only his briefs. He had no erection. He was nervous -- looking around to see if anyone could see them.

Leila dropped to her knees. She fished out Derek's cock. Derek was surprised, to say the least. Leila giggled, covering his cock with kisses. It became erect, and hard as a rock. She lightly stroked his balls. She licked up the side of his cock as if she were licking a lollipop. Then she took the head in her mouth, eliciting a groan from Jason.

"You taste delicious," Leila said. "I am beginning to wish you really were my boyfriend!" She then proceeded to suck his cock the way a woman does when she loves the man she is blowing. She alternated sucking with pumping his cock with her hand. Then she put as much as she could in her mouth, making pretty gurgling noises as she did so. She withdrew, and then she deep throated him, taking his manhood entirely in her mouth and down her throat.

She withdrew from his cock, and she sucked his balls. Nobody had ever done that to Derek before, and he quickly realized he loved it. Then she again licked the sides, and while pumping him with her hand, she took the top third of his cock into her luscious, velvety mouth.

Just before the inevitable happened, Derek announced he was going to cum. Leila kept right on going, and he shot his load up against her tonsils. Leila swallowed the whole load. "That was yummy," she said.

"Now it might be easier to resist my sister Sarah," Leila said.

"Oh, yeah. God, you are one fine woman," Derek said.

"Lots of practice with Sarah's lovers," Leila said. "You know, you taste better than most. Does it bother you that I've blown so many men before you?"

"No, it's fine. As long as I'm special for you," Derek said.

"You're lying, but thanks for lying. I mean it," Leila said. "There's one more thing. Whoever Sarah's lover du jour is, he is going to come after me. They all do. Sarah tells them I'm willing. I'm part of the package that attracts them to Sarah; it's how she gets so many great men. Please don't feel threatened. I have eyes only for you, Derek. Hey, you're hard again. Great!"

Leila removed her clothes. Derek once again was in awe of her naked body. He also was incredulous that they were both naked in the small woods behind a rest stop! Who does such outrageous things? Nobody he had ever known. The few women he had reduced to nudity had been shy: it had been in bedrooms with the curtains closed. This woman is something else. He felt like the luckiest man on Earth right then.

Leila took some rope from her purse, saying, "Tie me to the tree, and rape me, Derek." Okay, this woman is even stranger than I thought, Derek thought. She just gets stranger and stranger; better and better, at least for his taste. It was a strangeness he liked. He did as he was told. He was not asked; he was told to rape her.

It was awkward fucking Leila standing up while she was tied to a tree, but her pussy felt like heaven incarnate. It was so wet and sweet, and something she did seemed to suck his cock inside. He had not laid that many women, but he knew instinctively Leila was unique, and a true prize. He was in paradise as they made love, while Leila's nipples were rubbed raw by the bark of the tree.

And it was a new experience. Derek had never before made love outdoors. He had never had sex in a semi-public place. He had never before screwed a woman who was tied up. And tied up to a tree no less! This was not even in his fantasies! Well, it would be in them from now on, that's for sure! Derek liked new sex experiences, and this was new in so many ways! And of course he had never before fucked Leila, the woman he had been lusting after for more than two months now.

Leila made enough noise during their fuck to wake the dead. Certainly, anyone at the rest stop must have heard her. She groaned, moaned, and occasionally cried out, "Oh Yes!" or "Faster!" and most often, "Harder! Give it to me lover!" Mostly, she was simply loud. It was as if she were shouting, no, better, actually screaming out her moans. Derek worried people would think she was hurt, and come running to help, but nobody did.

After they finished, and Derek had ejaculated deep inside her, forgetting to ask her about birth control, he untied her, and they kissed for a long time. He asked, and she smiled, saying she had an IUD inside her. Then she surprised Derek with her next remark.

"If I succumb to Sarah's boyfriend of the moment, as I always have before, will you still love me, Derek?"

This had to be the strangest question any woman had ever asked him. "Just don't tell me that you did," Derek said.

"Oh, you'll know. You'll hear us. You might even see us; Sarah is that clever. Everyone will know. That's when Sarah will make her move to seduce you. You will be mad at me, and probably hurt, and Sarah will get to you. She's even louder than I am, so I'll know, too. I give you permission if that happens. But will you still love me?"

"How do you know I love you now?" Derek asked.

"The way you fucked me just now. Nobody makes love like that without love involved." Then Leila paused; she looked uncertain. "Do you love me, Derek?" Leila was confident of his answer, but she was also terrified she was wrong. She needed to know.

"God yes. I love you, Leila. I'll never have enough of you," Derek said. They were now back in the car.

"I did not ask if you lust for me. I know you do. But do you love me? It's different," Leila said. Derek could hear how nervous she was.

"The ice is broken, Derek. Now that you've had me, do you still want me? We could fuck all weekend if you want?" Derek could tell Leila was terribly insecure and worried.

"Yes, I want that. You are now mine, you little wench," Derek said. Leila put her hand in Derek's lap and she found a hard penis. She smiled, and kissed his cheek as he drove. "Yes, it's not just lust. It's love," Derek added. "But the lust is real, I assure you. And so is the love. My heart belongs to you."

Leila sighed. It was a happy sigh.

"Some people are shy," Leila said. "Will it bother that you that I am so very noisy? And that everyone will know what we are up to? Can you handle that? I can't help the noise you know. I don't know why, but it always happens."

Derek said he thought it would be okay, especially since she said her sister and mother were the same way.

Leila's parents had a modest but nice home upstate, in a small farming village west of Kingston, in the rich, fertile land of the Hudson Valley. When Derek saw Leila's mother Emily, he knew where Leila's beauty came from. My lord, she was a total MILF. To hell with Leila's twin: Leila's Mom was a seductive sex goddess. Had he not totally fallen for Leila, her mother could easily have seduced him, even though he had never before been attracted to a MILF. This was one hell of a family.

Then he met Sarah. He knew in advance she was an identical twin, but still: It was frightening how much she and Leila resembled each other. Fortunately, Sarah had a recent mosquito bite on her left cheek, and Leila did not. At least, she did not have one yet. But he bet if a mosquito were to bite Leila, the mosquito would choose her left cheek. He could tell the two twins apart, but his ability was due exclusively to that one mosquito bite! They were that identical.

Sarah even behaved similarly to Leila. She had the same walk, the same posture, and the same shy twinkle in her eyes. She even had the same contralto voice. The difference was she still lived upstate. Her "boyfriend du jour," as Leila called him, was named Kyle, and he had the body of an NFL linebacker, but the intellect of an Ivy League professor. Derek was totally intimidated by him.

Sarah immediately doted on Derek, bringing him a Scotch whiskey with special effect ice cubes. "It's 36-year-old Scotch, imported illegally from Scotland. I hope you like it," Sarah said. Derek said thanks, and sat down. He took the last chair, so Sarah sat on his lap. Leila glared at her. Both Sarah and Leila weighed little, so it felt nice to have Sarah's warm ass rubbing Derek where it should not be rubbing. She wiggled it, but subtly.

Meanwhile Kyle put on some music and pulled Leila up to dance with him. She really had little choice. Of course it was a slow song, and Kyle crushed her small, fragile body into his, making sure her tummy would feel his cock, Derek was sure.

Leila had of course expected all this. Sarah had outdone herself with Kyle. Kyle held her perfectly, and she immediately began to think about how he would ravish her, while Sarah seduced the pants off of Derek. She knew it was inevitable that Kyle would seduce her, and hence it was also inevitable that Sarah would get Derek to fuck her. She felt defeated, and sad.

Leila was smart and strong willed. But she had a serious weakness: If a man was confident, strong willed, and dominating, and if he wanted her, he could have her. Always, it seemed. She just was unable to resist. As a consequence, back home in New York she avoided all such men.

But when Sarah brought exactly those men home, and turned them loose on Leila, she always succumbed. It was as if she had no choice. And she loved it, too; it's not as if she were somehow forced to do it.

Here she had known Kyle less than an hour and already he had her wet just from the way he was holding her while they danced. He was almost lifting her; her feet were only barely touching the floor. She had to get away, or she would succumb to the spell she had succumbed to so often before, and lead Kyle off to a bedroom, It was as if she were programmed to make love with the men Sarah brought home. She also had to get Derek away from her evil sister. It was time for these sex games to end.

Leila knew Sarah had promised Kyle the full twin sister experience. Leila had always come through before. She had never had a choice, given her own personality, plus the hold Sarah had over her. She did not know if Sarah would send her own twin sister to prison, but she did not have to find out as long as she slept with Sarah's men whenever she went upstate.

And she always did sleep with them, too. Kyle would be her eleventh. Jesus! She thought. Worse, she enjoyed sleeping with them all. It helped that she felt she had no choice, but bottom line: she loved it.

But this time was different. This time she had come with her boyfriend. Of course, Derek was not her really her boyfriend. Not yet, anyway. That was part of her original plan. She could never expose a real boyfriend to the evil that was her twin sister. But now she was no longer so sure about Derek. Maybe in the last three days he had become her boyfriend? Maybe she had inadvertently found the right man to love, that she had never found before?

They had just made love at the highway rest stop. Maybe it actually was official? He was her boyfriend? She hoped it was official. She really like Derek. She could grow old with him, you know?

She did not know. It was not her plan to do so, far from it, but she had fallen for Derek, and now she was going to lose him down the black hole of Sarah's sexual charms, and yes, possibly even those of her mother. She saw the way her mother looked at Derek. She shivered when she saw it. And Derek was so innocent!

After this weekend if Derek and Leila continued, it would be all about the sex, and love would no longer be part of the equation. And she felt love for Derek. She felt love for a man for the first time in her life. She had to cling to that. She could not lose it! But she was doomed to lose it. She felt dangerously close to suicidal.